Dominican republic

LoL! Are u crazy? Keep on man, great post, great details! I am so anxious to get to DR though I am only staying I Sosua unless a santiago chick I met online asks me to come to see her.
Santiago is nice but its more for dominicans sosua and cabarete I've done before easy action but all p4p I like that in antiago and puerto plata u can find regulr dominican and tourist girls looking for a good time and with the exchange rates u can have a vip time on an applebees budget

No reason to go to Santiago to see some chica u met online. I would bet u anything, that in the end she is only after one thing, and it is not your dick. Go to Sosua, where there r hundreds of chicas out at night, many bars and clubs, along Pedro Clisante Ave.
but they r interested in 2 things, besides some very inexpensive rates, thsy like to go out and have a blast as well.

dr trip part 2

Ok ill keep going

Well so we loaded into the range and headed to puerto plata ..big tip on resort life I've learnd by doing it since I was a kid ; go strip club ready as in many dollar bills or 50pesos bills for tips ...tip EVERYONE! I'M TALKING FROM THE DESK TO THE BARTENDERS SECURITY WALKING AROUND THE ANIMATION STAFF ...this wwill be very helpful and don't be afraid to ask where the girls are ...so upon arrival we were in a strange atmosphere an english speaking highschool had their senior trip and these 18 and 17 year olds were all twisted out of control (all inclusive) we proceeded to do some early scouting speaking to them and getting the boys a hook up for some 420 got us in like flint.. thesse kids were feeding us all their sexy 18 year old asian girls..I found a 5,0 18 year old slim asian witc cups and we all got saucy ...I honestly had the best suite in the whole spot and I made a vid on my camera so I showed it to her and she drooled a bitso I asked if she wanted to see it she obliged and off we went not bad for 7 pm 4 hours after arrival took her to my room and wow ..perfect bodyvery asian slim olive skin with a tan laid her on the bed massagd her fr lik 40 minutes took off all her clothes then we went to the jcuzzi for some real fun ..girl was a fucking freak start by getting and giving some oral after we were nice and clean then took her to the bed to split that tiny asian cochie ..it was clean shaved and tasted like heaven and ice cream lol..we went at it till like 11 ..anal oral everything what a tme ...she actually emailed me yest saying she's coming to ny to get sme lol....

So I'm done with her and head to th bar alone laying some groundwork for my week stay I talk in my drunken slur to every group o girls I saw with and without wingmen.. a bunch of europeans 6th grade french came in very handy ...some dominicans some americans even some south americans ..didn't pursue that night as the lil asian satisfied very well...till about 230 am when security who followed us around to watc our back asks us if we want ladiesthat he will go get them and bring them to us..we say hell yeah and they better be amazing ....so he returns at 3 with his corolla filled to the brim with women me and my roomate instantly grab 2 my oher friend had something set up with. Greek grl and my other boys grabbed 2 as well and I payed one for the guard ..1700 pesos each 45 dollars can't beat that took a nice regular looking dominican girl and we took them to the room for a couple of hours ..sent them away once we were done ...

Next day we hit the pool early and some of the prescouted girls came up to us while wewere throwing a frisbee to play with us ..so we started major flirting we scored sme 420 so we invited them to the room to light it ..we stayed at the pool drinking a lot for a while ..about 20 drinks later we decide and take 3 of the girls upstairs with 2 of my friends and myself we light up a couple and start making out with the girls its dark and one of my friends took his to the balcony and I asked mine to go to the living room part of the suite at this point I'm very drunk so I get a lil creative and take her near the connecting balcony in the living room and proceed to fuck her brains out with major whisky dick ..after about 45 minutes of straight sex I tell her I'm tired and pull herto the balcony naked where I tell my friend let's switch...stroke of fucking genius I should teach seminars....to my utter surprise they said sure I smiled gave my friend a tag like a wrestling match and took the other girl right there at this point I felt like asuperhero so I got bold I tell her to do only what I say the dirty slut loved it ...so I'm making her lick the pussy juice of the base of my dick to lick my ass all sorts of wild shit all the while my partner in crime is just there laughing and getting a bj.. then I started fucking her I tied her arms with the curtain strap and just split her legs and did whatever I wanted untill I hadto cum ad just pulled off the rubber and blew it all over her we all passed out shortly after me naked on the couch with the girl sleeping with her face onmy crotch which was a hilarious photo shot by one of my left out friends in the am..
Ill talk about one more day then ill stop ..
So we wake up get the girls movng on..then sit and drink sme rum from the minibar telling them what we remmeber of the previous night all the while just cracking up..we have lunch around noon and decide todrive into the town of purto plata 2 girls I met alone first night in theb resort see me and tell me not to lave and they didn't get to hang out with me and I explained we were jus going to town to what's up ..they wanted to tag along ...these were the best looking girls I met on the trip and I was not saying no lol..so I convincethem to lap it as our range only has 5 seats I take the hotter one and my roomie takes the other one who was also pretty hot, and e take them in go to a store grab some beers and ask some ?'s about stuff to do ..(I'm dominican blood and speak just like them , although I was born and raised in the us)they told me of a strip club named cristal so we head there ..its abou 3 pm and we get there expecting no action but once we step inside it was very nice a high end strip club with a lunch menu and drinks and gorgeous women of all nationalities..I notice my girl fixated on a slender dominican mulato girl with a huge fatty so I cal the girl over slide her a 1g piece and tell her mke sure this girl has a good time ...that was fn giving her lapdance after lapdance each a lil freakier the girl was wearing a sundres and there was major reaching going ..at one point the stripper takes my hand and puts it on my girls pussy which was soaked and I. Fingered away the stripper takes us for a private show (free) in the back room and proceeds to ake off al her cothes and my girls dress leaving her in a thong and bra she looks at me and motions me to sit there I sit between them and just start feeling around and she gave us a strip show and we tag teamed eating my girl out and sucking her breasts and then she grabs a condom puts it on me and guides me to fuck the girl ...(so surprising at that moment I didn't think I was actually awake). So I'm goin in with her on a couch ottoman type thing..wthe the stripper teling us what to do andlicing us sucking her breast tickling her clit ...she then puts my gil on top for rverse cowgirl and kneels on th floor betwen my legs and licis from my balls to her pussy that made my girls pussy quiver like I've never seen or felt it literaly felt like my dick was going to split...she came super hard then I couldn't hold it and came myself ..stripper disapeard came back with wet towels and cleaned us up and thanked us I gave her another g which she was going to refuse she said this was too much fun but eventualy he took it then we went and sat outside looking flustered ..stripper came with a round for my table...

We get back to the resort its like 630 dinner time clean up and tell these two to meet us for dinner ..after dinner we went dancing and I tok the same girl to her room and my roomate wither friendin our room awesome sex with this amazing blonde ...
There's still more to tell about 4 dayswoth but one was uneventful ill write more if I get some positive feedback hope u enjoy reading this cuz I realy enjoy remembering it

sosua :)

great write up. I am going to sosua in June and if I wasn't excited to go already you certainly put me over the top. can't wait.
Sosua is the shit if u r an american going over there strictly for ladies the women like americans better cuz we bathe more often lol...I'm sure ur going to hve an amazing time I'm jealous

sosua

i am american going for the ladies so that is good :)

any can't miss bars or clubs? in your write up you mentioned girls of other nationalities--asian and greek. is there a variety in most places or did you find that in a particular place? Not really a big deal as i dig the latin thing--just curious because I wouldn't expect it.

did you do anything else beside bang broads while there? would like to get out and do some other sight seeing as well.

what was the name of the reort you stayed at--was it AI?

thanks for any info.

any can't miss bars or clubs? in your write up you mentioned girls of other nationalities--asian and greek. is there a variety in most places or did you find that in a particular place? Not really a big deal as i dig the latin thing--just curious because I wouldn't expect it.

did you do anything else beside bang broads while there? would like to get out and do some other sight seeing as well.

thanks for any info.

Honestly the asians and greeks were just girls at the resorts we charmed ..there are some high end bars there but mostly in main cities not sosua.. honestly the funnest friendliest most user friendly place I know in sosua is the pasion massage ...but I'm not very good at sosua since I'm dominican by blood my mileage is way better than urs there but not sosua that's the white mans paradise ...ur gonna have a freaking blast ...haggle th girls down then use ur savings to spend on them for drinks or food or lil gifts it will mae ur experience a much better one ....
Dr..is the ultimate mans paradise ....enjoy I am. So jealous lol

LOL!!!

Sosua is awesome!!! I came back yesterday after a 4 day trip. Had a great time, the ladies are awesome. I did lots of research before heading there and heard that Sosua isn't as great as it used to be ... idk what it was like but to me, it's more than good enough right now. Classic bar is the place to be, lots of girls, all shapes and tones (all dominicans but met a couple of ecuadorians) ... the ones I met in the range of 2,000 to 3,000 pesos, all well worth it ... only a few ladies were not great looking but that's just my opinion as I'm not into the really dark type ... having said that, I saw the germans and swiss guys going crazy for the darker ones so to each his own. I saw a couple of REALLY stunning girls ... pretty sure they're more expensive ... they always had some1 by their side.

I have to say; the ratio of women to men were easily 3 to 1 on most nights. Also, you can find girls ANYWHERE you go in Sosua. You will never be alone even if you want to, LOL.

I think mmmjuicy got a little off the tangent in his reviews (which were great by the way) but I was looking for specific info related to the hobby. After all, you find all kinds of tourists at the resorts anywhere in the world and if you got game, you're in.

Anyway, I stayed at the New Garden hotel, right around from where the action is. I felt completely safe and the hotel had a 24 hr guard. Tip and be nice to everyone and you'll be treated well. You don't need to be white or american to have a great time, you do have to bring money to spend .... fuck, you don't even need to speak spanish, all you need is money and be able to communicate what you want. BTW, thumbs up to the management of the new garden hotel; they keep girls there during the day by the pool .. also good food and drinks ... it's like, you don't even need to step outside to live large. You negotiate your time with the girls, they don't work for the hotel. The ones I saw cost me 2,000 pesos per session (~54 USD), all bjs are bb and I'm pretty sure the crazy ones will go BB all the way. Bring lots of condoms.

I did have other types of fun; Cabarete beach is great ... lots of tourists there and the kite surfing is just fucking awesome!!! Had never tried it but loved it, I'll go back to cabarete just for that.

Sosua beach is ok at best if all you want is to stay close to ground zero. The food in Sosua was good ... I did go to the smaller restaurants and had some fantastic typical dominican food. I am hispanic so it's a little easier getting around. I do ask a lot of questions, lol.

I met a couple of chicks that took me every night to the flow, a bar frequented by the locals ... I wasn't sure at first but warmed up to the place right away .. great music and really cheap drinks and I danced a lot there.

On friday night at classicos, you get to meet the real college girls (imho) from Santiago. From what I heard, they come on the weekends to help pay for college. I did see the difference on friday night but there was nothing wrong with the real pros I met the previous nights.

Just writing this quick, gotta go. Let me know if anyone going has any questions.

thanks for any info.
Classicos bar man.

The disco at classicos opens at 11pm if you are into dancing.

sosua

thanks to both mmmjuicy and Mxaah.

I was looking at the New Garden hotel to stay but I decided on the Tera Linda. It is girl friendly but they don't allow the girls to just roam the property. From what I hear about sosua is that getting the girls is the easy part--getting away from them can be harder. So i figured a place where i can bring girls back but not have them all over you all the time is the best choice. Kind of like a home base in tag lol.

But damn I can not wait to go.

I hope I don't get beat up for this but from my research I see that most of these women have hip measurements in the 50 - 60 inch range, is there anything a little more slimmer, lets say 33 - 36 inches???

mxaah -

how much was the kite surfing?

Stu gotz... i have similair preferences. when i was there i could not leave my AI becuase of who i was with. I placed my order like it was chinese food.... and my type was provided. Im sure you will find what you are looking for.

Sosua Trip in August:
A must stop for every monger. You have to visit to believe. Getting there is easy JetBlue from JFK, Terra Linda offers the best accomodations and is at the center of everything. 30 seconds from the main strip that gets going around 7pm. Thursday - Saturday offers the best choices nothing but universal 8 to 10's to choose from. During the day 5 to 7's roaming about, maybe a 8 or 9 depending on your tastes.
Just remember that these women are in it for the money and you are in it for the fun! Don't get caught up in their sob stories!

went on a cruise and stopped in Samana DR. Found a bar, ordered a Presidente beer. A girl looks at me and says "freaky, freaky." I say no. After my 2nd beer, I ask what's the deal? She calls her cousin over to translate. He says it's 60 for her, 20 for the room that he owns. I'm ok with that.
We all walk to the curb a van pulls up, and we get in. I'm thinking am I nuts! I'm looking for an escape, and we pull up to the hotel 2 blocks away. Me and Carmen walk up 2 flights to a room. Now I know I nuts, but she put me at ease.
She's hot, about 30ish, tall and skinny. she blows me BB, I daty, She blow me again 'till I cum.
They give me a ride back to the ship. I gave the cousin $5. Craziest thing I've done since being in Tijuana while in the Navy.
What a rush.

Trip to Dominican Republic
This has to be the single greatest experience of my life. The best girlfriend experience, me and a few of my friends stayed at the house in Sosua Beach. Some of my friends had gone in March for a bachelor party that I couldn't make. So they knew how it was going to go down. We got to the house settling in. The in walks 30 of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. So it works like this. You pay $150 for your pick, shes with u all night until 10am the next morning. Just garb your girl and go for it anytimeu feel like it, unlimited access. If u want your buddy's girl $40-$50 depends on what u want. Then there's happy hour. 2 girls $60-80. And u do come out happy. There's no time limit if u can go again right away u go again no extra. These girls are young 19-25. Gorgeous bodies some slender some pette but all thick in the right places. They make u feel like a king. Massage you, shower you, dress you, iron your clothes, feed you, refill your drink, one of them even combed my hair. It's the unlimited GFE. And the girls don't get jealous if you want to take a different one. Being that I was with friends we would trade off. Things to keep in mind.... Don't get shit faced drunk, u need to remember what happened, next time u know u gave all your money to one girl. Pace your self we had the girl from 4 in the afternoon until 10am the next day. And respect the girls even though they are doing the deed they were still fun to hang and party with. Danced around the pool enjoy good conversation. If a girl gets upset and want to leave all the girls will leave. And yes dfk is normal, bank, rim, cim, cof, greek and even full raw is on the menu depending on the girl. I was there for 4 day 3 nights. 30 girls to pick from everyday, some return in the line up and some new faces varies daily. Tons of fun.