Dominican republic

I have a last minute oppurtunity to be in the dominican republic for buisness this weekend and next week. I could pass on the trip, which is my choice, but I really would not mind a few days at the beach. I would however have to travel alone. The hotel is in the cabberette area which I know has a lot of oppurtunity for random hook ups. I have to say I would really only be intrerested in something a little more "stable" meaning one or two girls to hang with at the beach and obviously a little extra going on. The buisness part time wise is pretty manageable, but I I want more of a GFE kind of deal. Does anyone have any information on how I could set that up? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If possible let me know.

Would it be crazy to just go!

I mean go with-out a plan, with-out knowing the right places to be or not to be.

Tell me if my thinking is way off or a worth adventure (even if minor risk's are involved). I am thinking this may be doable if their are no visa requirements and everything is super affordable. Am I right or wrong?

I speak no Spanish but I have very good ability be OK and take care of myself around people and places I don't exactly belong to/with/in or come from.

Any thoughts or advice?

I have free time Feb. 6 to aprox. Feb 14th.

LARRYDARRELL said:
Any hotel and club suggestions or warnings?

From now until Feb 20 there are 15 guys from the internet sites in Sosua Dominican Republic. Easy to team up with them. Some are members of UG as well.

JIMYDR said:
From now until Feb 20 there are 15 guys from the internet sites in Sosua Dominican Republic. Easy to team up with them. Some are members of UG as well.
hey JIMY,

is early march a good time to be in the Dominican Republic for some fun? Which cities are best? Sosua, Cabarete? What's the best way to get there? Is flying into Santiago and then taking car service into Sosua doable?

I'm thinking about going for a few days to enjoy the beach and hook up with a few ladies who'll hang out with me the entire day. unfortunately, i don't speak any spanish whatsoever, do you think this is gonna be a problem?

Thanks

dalamar21 said:
hey JIMY,

is early march a good time to be in the Dominican Republic for some fun? Which cities are best? Sosua, Cabarete? What's the best way to get there? Is flying into Santiago and then taking car service into Sosua doable?

I'm thinking about going for a few days to enjoy the beach and hook up with a few ladies who'll hang out with me the entire day. unfortunately, i don't speak any spanish whatsoever, do you think this is gonna be a problem?

Thanks
Santiago to Sousa is fine. See if you can get an under $300 fare.

Where's the pics of the guys who wen to DR, Puerto Plata i plan on going there this summer in JULY. my first time i just want to see pics of girls i will be seeing there. ***** them to me if you want to

Would it be crazy to just go!

I mean go with-out a plan, with-out knowing the right places to be or not to be.

Tell me if my thinking is way off or a worth adventure (even if minor risk's are involved). I am thinking this may be doable if their are no visa requirements and everything is super affordable. Am I right or wrong?

I speak no Spanish but I have very good ability be OK and take care of myself around people and places I don't exactly belong to/with/in or come from.

Any thoughts or advice?

I have free time Feb. 6 to aprox. Feb 14th.
That's the best way. Go to the Capital is my advice.

My other advice is to go, enjoy, and keep your mouth shut. These asshole, looser's, making web sites about the prostitution in DR, and spreading the world thru-out the Internet, via web sites and party tours - in an attempt to make a few bucks, is fucking up the scene.

Prostitution is illegal in the Dominican Republic. It is over looked for now, but they are now starting to clamp down. Many massage spots have been shut down by the Government. All it takes is the word from the President, and engaging in prostitution can become a serious crime overnight. The President now in power is from the Communist Party. Changes are occurring, faster then you would believe. He already set a 12:00 AM week night and a 2:00 PM Friday and Saturday night cut off on liquors sales. Clubs must also be closed, and it is also somewhat of a curfew. Remember it was a 24/7 town before that. It was great!

I been going there for over 25 years, and can see the direction the Government is taking. Maybe when Prostitution becomes a serious crime, and the whole business ends, these stupid idiots will be happy to travel 27 hours to Thailand.

Last edited:
I was in Sosua for my 6th trip from 12/20/07 -1230/07, had a different chica every night, the clubs were mobbed, the local security force does not bother anyone. This place is a mongers paradise. I met many mongers from all over, and we all partied our asses off. Avg price was between 33.00 to 66.00 US dollars.
Oh, and I am going back next month with 4 friends and meeting up with about 7 others whom I met as well.

Hello There I Will Be Going To Puerto Plata In July From The 10th To The 16th And My Friends And I Plan On Staying @ The Allegro Playa Dorada Resort!!! Does Any1 Know What Kind Of Activities I Should Be Lookin' Forward To Or Should I Rather Go To Someplace Else. One Of My Friend Is Interested In Relaxing While Myself And The Other Are Looking To Get Some Girls And Have Fun You Know. If Any1 Can Help Me I Would Appreciate It Thank You!!!