Dominican republic

Puerto Plata, in the town of Sosua. I did take pics i don't feel comfortable posting them. Here's a pic of some of the grils front the line up
Nice, when I went to Punta Cana about 2 years ago it was at a strip club the girls circle the stage and you pick one however it was $200 until you were done... This seems like a better bargain lol you said some girls offer bbfs also?

Agreed but you have to go through a 3rd party. This guy's keeps them clean fresh and healthy. The ones roaming the streets will give u a bbj for $5 but u might catch something. All the girls had ID's which one personal guide/security took pictures of. We told them from the start only girls 19-25. Nothing younger. There was no negotiation set price

Last time i went to one of these resorts on a bachelor party, i came across a masseuse at a cabana on the beach. It was just $40, it was public beach (tho it has thin curtains) so had to keep shorts on. On the flip, for some reason i gotna massive boner (without use of a pill) and i flirted with her a bit in broken spanglish. When the massage was finished my dick was was still hard as a rock almost like the scene with christina applegate and will ferril in anchorman, “dont act like ur not impressed”.

then she said something to me and i realized she was asking me for my phone number and to meet her after work at the bus stop. I couldn’t believe it.

we ended up taking the bus back to the store to get condoms and the taxi back to her shoddy apartment, we made out w dfk in the cab, and ended up fucking twice, tho i went limp towards the end of the second round.

she sweetly got me a cab back to the resort. Couldn’t believe this happened to me but holy shit the crazy things i did in my 20s…

billyS

Reign of Terror
...On the flip, for some reason i gotna massive boner (without use of a pill)
......holy shit the crazy things i did in my 20s…
I don't know about the rest of you guys but in my 20's I would get a massive boner from just about anything remotely sexual.
Is it something in the water that the younger generations seem to have less testosterone?

we ended up taking the bus back to the store to get condoms and the taxi back to her shoddy apartment, we made out w dfk in the cab, and ended up fucking twice, tho i went limp towards the end of the second round.
That is some crazy, bold (stupid?) shit.
Glad it worked out and you have a story to tell but you could have easily wound up with your throat slit by her brothers/ cousins/ pimp.
Or at least robbed the beaten.

I remember getting two pieces of advice from Jimbo44 who visited the DR on a regular, don't go by yourself, don't go to their place.

That is some crazy, bold (stupid?) shit.
Glad it worked out and you have a story to tell but you could have easily wound up with your throat slit by her brothers/ cousins/ pimp.
Or at least robbed the beaten.

I remember getting two pieces of advice from Jimbo44 who visited the DR on a regular, don't go by yourself, don't go to their place.
yep! Very Bold but extremely stupid…I believe this was in mexico of all places, when the taxi drove off at around 3am - it for some reason drove slowly down the street and would pass groups of dudes, think driver was trying to pick up another fair at the same time. wont lie I was freaking out but trying to look calm and chill (not like a nervous tourist / easy target) I vividly remeber rolling past a multiple groups of 5-10 dudes on for several streets, and they were looking at me for what felt like an eternity and was thinking fuck shit this better not be a shake down/robbery and why wont this driver go faster wtf. Thankfully i made it back to the resort in one piece.

this was a few years after that wall street guy from nyc tried to motorcycle his way to south america and he ended up in a garbage bag after he got to mexico and encountered cartels …good god typing that gave me shivers…

wont ever do that again…