Does she really like you?

justme

homo economicus
I suppose it would be more accurate to post, "The above post by ___ accurately describes my feelings as well?"

(Seriously, what's not accurate about a 'ditto'? It's about as precise a word as any. On the other hand, I'm not really to sure what the hell I'm supposed to get out of a stupid smiley face. Do you know when the last time it was that I knew people who used smiley and frowny faces to express their emotions? Middle school. I'm just waiting for the BBS that allows us to dot our i's with hearts.)

i want to lead a campaign to substitute indeed. i think it adds the umph that ditto lacks.

what you are supposed to get of out the stupid smiley face:

you can say any old shit you want and and and if you add a smiley face, you're JUST KIDDING!! get it?

i could have obviated much to do had a i merely inserted smiley faces in every post hereupon. the hell with nuanced reading. why on earth would that be a good thing?

Last edited:
Originally posted by justlooking
OK, to stop being so Socratic and gnomic:
i realized this morning as i was waking up, it was i who was being socratic if not gnomic, and that was b/c i thought it was amusing. then i realized how much i hated hide the ball and thought it was sadistic toying on the part of the professors.

Crazy!

Its so crazy to see where this thread started and where it is ending up right now. By the way I got a 10 out of 20. Should probably do more research into telling genuine smiles from fake ones - but sometimes a smile is a smile and it doesn't matter.