Do Girls think that Guys are total ass holes?

I remember when I was a little boy. The girls in my building played with dolls and they had a little puppy that ran and played with them. They used to clean and comb his hair.

One day, we, the little boys had nothing to do, so we took the puppy and set him on fire. The poor beast ran away screaming like a fire ball.

The girls were crying. We were laughing.
Wow, you are a fucking dick... I hope you matured since then. People can take care of themselves, animals are like little kids who need us and you do something like that? Michael Vick, I could honestly put a knife right into him with no remorse at all. He is the scum of the earth. I just seriously, hope you arent a dick like that today or are kidding.

Wow, you are a fucking dick... I hope you matured since then. People can take care of themselves, animals are like little kids who need us and you do something like that? Michael Vick, I could honestly put a knife right into him with no remorse at all. He is the scum of the earth. I just seriously, hope you arent a dick like that today or are kidding.

Of course, I would never hurt a puppy, I love puppies. Although I would not put a knife on M Vick either. He got what he deserved, anything more makes no sense.

Even then, I was just part of the group, not one of the executors. Girls had a soft heart even then. We were born criminals (except for me of course, an angel among the devils).

We interupt this thread for an important announcement....

This just in...100 out 100 women agree... they all think we're 'ass-holes'...

...We now return to our scheduled programming of testosterone fueled overt misogyny.

Last edited:
OF COURSE they want their life changed. NOT because they want to escape an "evil" life, but because they'd rather live off some rich guy than work.
Not sure if that's correct. Many find some poor slob, after 6 months of draining his accounts go right back to the club.

It's there nature.

It seems to me that as a stripper she's playing the game by the rules she didn't make. That is what strip clubs are about. Strip clubs sell make-believe. Everybody ought to know it. When I go to a club I go for a little make believe and don't feel badly used.

Where your point is much better is when the woman isn't a stripper but someone who places a personal ad or joins match.com or whatever and plays a lonely person the same way. Preying on the vulnerable is one of the lowest thing a human being can do.
As I said all women are basicly no good.

I actually have been fooled, I hate to admit it.. yes, I fell for one that was one of these in disguise. It only happened once but it did happen.
From following your posts, I know your experienced with women. Any guy who been on the scene understands the game.

At this point in my life I let them play there game... take advantage as they will, and when I have enough, I move on.

I am not obessing, I shared a CL post. Why it is getting so much attention beats me, any idea?
Obsessing.

Because you e-mailed several times to a woman who was offering something you didn't need.

You have no interest in what she is offering and she has no interest to sell what you are buying. As a businessman you should have moved along. But you suddenly turned from a businessman into a preacher.

You sent her a barrage of insulting e-mails because she had the "courage" to ask for a guy to buy her panties. Apparently, a mortal sin in your book.

You now have set up a meeting with her.

This is pure obsession my friend.

How many girls would show interest to guys who have money and act as if they like them just because they have money. This one girl is upfront. She just need someone to buy her panties and maybe a couple of bras here and there.

Good girl, bad Eddy.

Obsessing.

Because you e-mailed several times to a woman who was offering something you didn't need.

You have no interest in what she is offering and she has no interest to sell what you are buying. As a businessman you should have moved along. But you suddenly turned from a businessman into a preacher.

You sent her a barrage of insulting e-mails because she had the "courage" to ask for a guy to buy her panties. Apparently, a mortal sin in your book.

You now have set up a meeting with her.

This is pure obsession my friend.
How many girls would show interest to guys who have money and act as if they like them just because they have money. This one girl is upfront. She just need someone to buy her panties and maybe a couple of bras here and there.

Good girl, bad Eddy.

I am not obsessing, only on this thread. When I first saw her e-mail we went back and forth, I kept asking her for extra's. She kept answering me back, so there may of been something to it. Then I sent her the last email, but have not responded to her, nor will I, even though she sent me three responses, asking me what happened. She has been old news for quite sometime.

You must have noticed that I been ranting about strippers being evil, and how women are no good. I am obessing over that as well, Doc?

I only hope that you do not decide to take her up on the offer, then douse her with gasoline while she in the dressing room, and set her on fire. I will feel very guilty for starting this thread.

I only hope that you do not decide to take her up on the offer, then douse her with gasoline while she in the dressing room, and set her on fire. I will feel very guilty for starting this thread.
Certainly not. Her strutting while modeling her lingerie for me to watch seems more sexy to me than half of visits I have had to pity massage and FS places in Manhattan.

I don't plan to give her a call though. 400 is too rich for my blood, just to watch her go up and down. Although a few years ago a sexy woman approached me and asked me if I would buy 500 dollars worth of clothes for her. I wonder if it is the same person.

I was waiting at the Victoria Secret in 68 and Broadway as my SO was doing her shopping and there was this sexy girl browsing through panties. I told my SO I would not get annoyed for wasting my time there as long as this cutie was around there. My SO dismissed me remark so I flirted with the girl and she flirted back.

Then she came to me and told me: "You must be really well-off." I asked her why was she thinking that. She replied that the way I moved and looked reflected that. Anyway, past the bullshit she asked me whether I was going to buy her 500 worth of clothes at the VS.

I told her she had some convincing to do first and asked her for the number. Never called her, as it is usually the case with me. After we left the store I told my SO what happened and she did not believe it. She said I made it up, because I get pissed when she drags me into stores. I replied that from that moment she could drag me to any Victoria Secret anytime.

Certainly not. Her strutting while modeling her lingerie for me to watch seems more sexy to me than half of visits I have had to pity massage and FS places in Manhattan.

I don't plan to give her a call though. 400 is too rich for my blood, just to watch her go up and down. .
Maybe you can bargin her down, or try and get 100 friends together, this way it will only cost you $4.

I just thought of something, maybe you can trade her for a puppy. Women love puppies.