Do Girls think that Guys are total ass holes?

So does Walmart
So who's to blame? The Stripper or the loser sap that doesn't get it?
I am so with you on this. And if the "sap" is happy with the deal, then it's a good deal for them. I'm glad my strip club days are behind me (mostly).

Last edited:
Your post only shows your inexperience on the scene. What makes you think that these girls want there life changed? Because you view it as an evil, and a not nice life.
OF COURSE they want their life changed. NOT because they want to escape an "evil" life, but because they'd rather live off some rich guy than work.

OF COURSE they want their life changed. NOT because they want to escape an "evil" life, but because they'd rather live off some rich guy than work.
There are just to many of these chicks trying to take the easy way out these days, it makes me sick. Go out and work like most people do, start a business, do something. Nothing makes me more violent than a gold digger or a leach.

The only reason for you to be home is if you are raising our kid, a kid that we both wanted that is, another words, dont think getting yourself knocked up is an easy way out either.

Last edited:
Devil's advocate here

There are just to many of these chicks trying to take the easy way out these days, it makes me sick. Go out and work like most people do, start a business, do something. Nothing makes me more violent than a gold digger or a leach.
There are men who want to have a pampered trophy wife who does nothing but go to yoga class to work on her kegeling exercises. Believe me, if nobody stepped up offering to shower these girls with cash they'd try some other way to get what they want. I can't begrudge them.

Last edited:

The only reason for you to be home is if you are raising our kid, a kid that we both wanted that is, another words, dont think getting yourself knocked up is an easy way out either.
Marrying as rich man does not necessarily mean staying at home and spending the day buying expensive clothes and being pampered in SPAs.

From art to politics, talented women have proved themselves successful and productive thanks to supportive rich husbands who helped them dedicate their time and energy in the fields of their dreams.

Marrying as rich man does not necessarily mean staying at home and spending the day buying expensive clothes and being pampered in SPAs.

From art to politics, talented women have proved themselves successful and productive thanks to supportive rich husbands who helped them dedicate their time and energy in the fields of their dreams.
As a couple, there is such a thing as supporting dreams and working together to be the provider (of the house) while the other gets there hands into what they really want to do when the time is right. That is not what I was referring to.

There are plenty who want to piss away the hubbys money and do nothing but hit the boutique stores, eat at the cute little eateries and live in fantasy land.

There are plenty who want to piss away the hubbys money and do nothing but hit the boutique stores, eat at the cute little eateries and live in fantasy land.
I have no doubts about it. But I don't believe someone like you would fall for one like that. I think it take a certain kind of man for that certain kind of woman.

I knew it was a matter of time until Walmart got into the Adult Entertainment. Lap Dances fpr $5 - Go Walmart!!!

So who's to blame? The Stripper or the loser sap that doesn't get it?
The stripper of course, as I stated before, she is knowingly feeding of a guys weekness, and playing with his emotions and soul. It is not a nice thing to do.

Not all, and not even most, so lets say many.

Last edited:
I actually have been fooled, I hate to admit it.. yes, I fell for one that was one of these in disguise. It only happened once but it did happen.

I more appreciate the girls who look at the menus outside and say oh they are to expensive, lets eat somewhere else. You know what, then we will eat there just because they said that, then I dont mind paying $10 for a cup of coffee because I know they are down to earth and its not a normal everyday way of life for them.

I however do see one of my friends going through this, his wife is very capable of having a 6 figure job (she had it when they met) instead she sits home, shops in the upscale botiques and does nothing all day. Luckily she has improved and is cute and is very sweet, but I still hate what she does to him, even though she is changing her ways.

I actually have been fooled, I hate to admit it.. yes, I fell for one that was one of these in disguise. It only happened once but it did happen.
But you're not with her anymore though...

I however do see one of my friends going through this, his wife is very capable of having a 6 figure job (she had it when they met) instead she sits home, shops in the upscale botiques and does nothing all day. Luckily she has improved and is cute and is very sweet, but I still hate what she does to him, even though she is changing her ways.
Maybe it was what he wants.

Women in professional places are often attracted by successful, talented or funny/nice colleagues. Who wants his wife to work with DaveNJ for example. Haha.

True. Now that I saw it. You did say many. My mistake.

You cannot deny however that the abuse and the treachery cuts both ways.
Not an even balance. Women in general are basicly no good. Strippers are the extreme example.

Anyone who is going to start fighting with me about my above statement, tell me has much experience you have with women.

EddyBear said:
The stripper of course, as I stated before, she is knowingly feeding of a guys weakness, and playing with his emotions and soul. It is not a nice thing to do.

Not all, and not even most, so lets say many.
It seems to me that as a stripper she's playing the game by the rules she didn't make. That is what strip clubs are about. Strip clubs sell make-believe. Everybody ought to know it. When I go to a club I go for a little make believe and don't feel badly used.

Where your point is much better is when the woman isn't a stripper but someone who places a personal ad or joins match.com or whatever and plays a lonely person the same way. Preying on the vulnerable is one of the lowest thing a human being can do.

There are men who want to have a pampered trophy wife who does nothing but go to yoga class to work on her kegeling exercises. Believe me, if nobody stepped up offering to shower these girls with cash they'd try some other way to get what they want. I can't begrudge them.

You are correct, but I am not talking about that example. I am talking about a stripper who preys upon a man's weekness.

The man showering the trophy wife with gifts, love, and effection. Is not the same.

Not that it matters, because at the end the guy will most likely be stapped in the back.

Women in general are basicly no good.
I remember when I was a little boy. The girls in my building played with dolls and they had a little puppy that ran and played with them. They used to clean and comb his hair.

One day, we, the little boys had nothing to do, so we took the puppy and set him on fire. The poor beast ran away screaming like a fire ball.

The girls were crying. We were laughing.

You are correct, but I am not talking about that example. I am talking about a stripper who preys upon a man's weekness.

The man showering the trophy wife with gifts, love, and effection. Is not the same.

Not that it matters, because at the end the guy will most likely be stapped in the back.
Well we can agree that in a perfect world none of this would go on. Wife, mistress, dancer who you bang after the club is closed... it makes little difference. After all is said and done it's best to steer clear of that BS.