Do Girls think that Guys are total ass holes?

Look at the CL ad below. What guy would be stupid enough to pay her $250 to watch her go shopping. I sent an a mail asking her what else I get for my $250. She told me I only get to watch her in the outfits when she comes out of the dressing room. I wanted to flag her ad, but maybe some guys want to have some fun with her (bust her chops). So here is the link, and ad.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/w4m/1021557805.html

Gorgerous Girl Looking for A Guy to Pay for VSecret this Week - 23 (Midtown)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-1021557805@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-05, 1:28AM EST

I am a blonde, slender, 5"4 white club dancer. You will take me to Victoria Secret and watch me try on lingerie (garter belts, bras, stockings, panties) that you will then proceed to pay for. Minimum budget - $250. Serious offers only. Thank you.

Allow me to fill in the blanks from her ad.

"I am a blonde (from a bottle), slender (compared to Rosy O'Donnell), 5"4 white club dancer (that recently got fired). You will (you stupid sap) take me to Victoria Secret and watch me (without coming near me) try on lingerie (garter belts, bras, stockings, panties, (and whatever else the fuck I want)) that you will then proceed to pay for (beacause you are a sap). Minimum budget - $250 (remember I said minimum that means 'at least' but I expect to buy more than that amount). Serious offers only. (don't waste my time expecting anything other than what I wrote) Thank you." (can I now get back to sucking my boyfriend's cock)

I'd make a bet right now that she'll get a taker, because the answer is "yes" - (a lot of) Girls Do Think Guys Are Total Ass Holes - and they're right often enough to keep them thinking it.

she'll get some rich, old, fat guy, i qualify in only 2 categories, rich ain't one, who's also lonely and he'll think of it like taking his daughter on a shopping spree.

Allow me to fill in the blanks from her ad.

"I am a blonde (from a bottle), slender (compared to Rosy O'Donnell), 5"4 white club dancer (that recently got fired). You will (you stupid sap) take me to Victoria Secret and watch me (without coming near me) try on lingerie (garter belts, bras, stockings, panties, (and whatever else the fuck I want)) that you will then proceed to pay for (beacause you are a sap). Minimum budget - $250 (remember I said minimum that means 'at least' but I expect to buy more than that amount). Serious offers only. (don't waste my time expecting anything other than what I wrote) Thank you." (can I now get back to sucking my boyfriend's cock)
ROFLMAO
GREAT !! Really GREAT!!!

I feel like making an appontment & not showing up.
I would not because i HATE when that is done to me.
but DAMN.

Someone explain to me how this is that much different than going to a strip club?

Are you saying that anyone that goes to a strip club is a moron?

Someone explain to me how this is that much different than going to a strip club?

Not anyone, just some of them. Of course she'll get takers. Male stupidity knows no bounds, especially when it comes to women.

The answer to EB's question in the OP is: No, they dont think we're all total assholes, but all this broad needs is ONE.

Last edited:

Watching how some guys act around a stripper, you are right.

For most of us $250 will get drinks all night, lots of hot women for us to perv over, and a whole bunch of lap dances.

As Rufftoy pointed out, she said minimum of $250 so that could mean $400. For that price I am getting head in the VIP.

Last edited:
Everytime she comes out of the dressing room tell her how fat she looks and needs to drop 20lbs. Also tell her the other girls at Victoria's Secret are much hotter than her and she's going to be a bloated cow in 5 years. Tell her she needs some botox for her lips, an eye lift and a nose job, and she's growing a fupa. $250 to destroy this stuck-up cunt's self-esteem? Priceless.

I would totally set up time with her and run up a big bill with at least $500.00 worth of goods and then walk away.

Note: See the newer thread about first time in the hobby/theft of services.

The ad is still running, I already wrote her many emails and insulted her. I am going to use another e-mail to set up a date with her. Other guys/gals should do the same. This girl deserves to be taught a lesson.

I agree, I would watch her try on everything, as we go to walk up to the cash register I would just keep walking, with her carrying everything of course, smile and wave...

I am sorry but I am not with you in this guys. What do you care?

It is a market. What she sells you don't want. You are looking to buy something she is not selling. Pass to the next shop.

If someone goes for it then it is one less person in the competition for the rest of the things that we consider worthy.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
No kidding. You don't like what she has to offer? Don't buy it. I can't understand why it's worth wasting one second of your time to fuck with somebody who never did a damn thing to you.

No kidding. You don't like what she has to offer? Don't buy it. I can't understand why it's worth wasting one second of your time to fuck with somebody who never did a damn thing to you.
Because some people have issues with letting go of the anger & frustration that past relationships have caused them. Where they feel.. They were "Taken" advantage of. And this girl represents the greed that the prior women exuded.Then in RL they involve themselves in more relationships like it over & over. But at some point the poor flaggelist will eventually crack his whip in anothers direction...Just my guess.

I think this girl could be one of the honest few in CraigsList.

She is not offering a bait and switch photo. She is not promising a service that she will not deliver or refuse to you when you meet her. She is not assuring you that you will not have to pay more.

Her offer is straightforward and it did not come to your e-mail. It was in a public board. YOU clicked on it, read it and are interfering with her life. She did not do it with you. No solicitation or anything similar.

What's more interesting. She is not even asking for cash. She just wants clothes for God's sake.

Not to mention that parading lingerie for you in public is a unique kind of service. There are hundreds of girls that offer sex, massages and all the kind of services. This one deserves an award just for bringing more variety to this world of ours.

I am sorry but I am not with you in this guys. What do you care?

It is a market. What she sells you don't want. You are looking to buy something she is not selling. Pass to the next shop.

If someone goes for it then it is one less person in the competition for the rest of the things that we consider worthy.
Why I care, because she is a no good cunt, is that a good enough reason? She placed the post on women seeking men, not the erotic, section, or casual encounters, where it belongs.

I had a good fight with her, I can not believe she continued to answer my e-mails, even when I told her I would expect her to suck my dick and swollow.