Diet pills

Ive found that over the counter diet pills just make you jumpy and bug eyed LOL

Try Phentermine, it worked for me years ago and as of now again.
If your in the city and would prefer to go through a doctor there is a place on E73 and lex called ummmmmmmmm biochemical medical associates.

They have drops, pills, balls *blank stare*

and if you tell them where your problem is they cater to your needs...

hunter69 said:
I found this through a yahoo search on ephdra laws.

April 15, 2005 Utah Judge Strikes Down Ephedra Ban (additional links from Google)
A federal judge ruled in favor of a Utah supplement company and struck down the FDA ban on supplements containing ephedra. The judge sent the case back to the FDA for a determination of what are safe and dangerous levels of ephedrine. The judge determined that ephedra was wrongly being regulated by the FDA as a drug and not a food as required by a 1994 federal dietary supplement law. The judge said the law requires the FDA to prove that a dietary supplement is harmful, rather than having the manufacturer prove it is safe, as is required with drugs. The ruling's final page prohibits the FDA from enforcing the ban on the company's supplements containing 10 milligrams or less of ephedra.

Source: Ephedra com

Further searching revealed that some experts say the ban is only lifted in Utah, not the entire country, but that is one side of the story.

P.S. You can compare the 2 bans. Both things were misused by some so they were taken away from all. And the goverment catered to the vocal minority in both cases.
Ephedra based products are available all over the net. I linked to one or two up inthis thread someplace.

You have to make it past her Blow job first, She sucks a mean dick, A nice Dick, a happy dick, a sad dick, Well you get the point, but you may not get that opening to the Hersey Highway

I'm glad you discovered epherdra when you had the chance...

Xenadrine RF-1 (w/ephedra) absolutely worked for everyone I know who used them. Gave a burst of energy that lasted for hours, suppressed appetite and final results were an average of 30 or more lbs in each of the four people I know (besides myself) who used it. I dropped 40 between the Belmont stakes (mid June) and Labor day. This was about 6 or 7 year ago.
I don't know how many people know this, but xen-Es (or xenes) were sold like addies are today, so take a wild guess at what I'm taking now that ephedra's out of the picture.

Last edited: