Dear Mongers...

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I wanted to drop a line to let everyone know that I will be returning to Long Island. I’m done with my retirement and ready to return. I’ve contacted Slinky and BillYS to get my threads back open.

I’ll be up the week of the 12th in Garden City. Hoping to catch up with all of my old friends this trip and maybe see some new friends on my next trip.

my new number is : 516-250-3380
Please text me if you’re wanting to reconnect.
I’ll play in this thread until it gets figured out

In my experience with this hobby, maybe there’s a handful of providers that actually enjoy a session. There’s definitely a lot of factors that come into play for that to be the case. But for me personally, I’d rather have the provider just lay there and not react at all. If they are into it that’s great. But the over the top moaning and fake orgasm just isn’t my thing. This might be an unpopular opinion, but when they don’t fake it and just lay there, I prefer that. After all, I’m not there to fall in love. I’m just there to cum and be on my way. It’s a business transaction at the end of the day. The car salesman doesn’t care how the car makes you feel, they just want their commission. And the stripper doesn’t like you

Keep having fun out there my fellow mongers!

In my experience with this hobby, maybe there’s a handful of providers that actually enjoy a session. There’s definitely a lot of factors that come into play for that to be the case. But for me personally, I’d rather have the provider just lay there and not react at all. If they are into it that’s great. But the over the top moaning and fake orgasm just isn’t my thing. This might be an unpopular opinion, but when they don’t fake it and just lay there, I prefer that. After all, I’m not there to fall in love. I’m just there to cum and be on my way. It’s a business transaction at the end of the day. The car salesman doesn’t care how the car makes you feel, they just want their commission. And the stripper doesn’t like you

When they start the fake moaning I usually momentarily stop what i'm doing and put my index finger up to my lips with a just audible shush sound (like someone in the quiet room of a library may do) and they usually get the message and shut up.

When they start the fake moaning I usually momentarily stop what i'm doing and put my index finger up to my lips with a just audible shush sound (like someone in the quiet room of a library may do) and they usually get the message and shut up.
I tried this once, actually in flushing, and got some pushback. Was told, "you tell me quiet, I not enjoy it?" Ultimately she did tone down the theatrics but I was taken aback by this and did not use again when I did still use AMPs.

Amp-Man can do without the faking.

Once upon a time in youth while doing the lazy boy, Amp-Man was playing up to the symphony of noises that was
coming from a young lady.
Earthquake level bouncing led to her saying: "Me gonna squirt, Me gonna squirt!"
So, I engaged (like a mechanical Bull).

This led to a high pitch squeal and a voluminous squirt..or what I thought was a squirt.
In fact, this pixie urinated on me...and I know this because it wasn't warm like love kooz;
it was burning hot like Chinese tea.
and After she cleaned me, she sniffed her paper towel.

So, going forward Amp-Man prefers:
the subtle look of pleasure;
the arms over head running through her own hair;
and sly smiles.

I tried this once, actually in flushing, and got some pushback. Was told, "you tell me quiet, I not enjoy it?" ........
Just like it is not my responsibility if my UBER driver enjoys the ride when I am renting his services and car, or my hair stylist when I am renting her services to cut my hair, or if the sex provider girl enjoys it when I am renting her pussy.

Their responsibility is to provide services I am paying for and my responsibility is to pay for the services provided.

I appreciate your view but I’ve had a few dead fish quite ones from SA and I’d rather a screamer (fake or not) than have someone unresponsive. It’s kinda freaks me out. Like she’s being violated and just waiting for it to over or board or something. Lol
Just my humble opinion.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

Amp-Man can do without the faking.

Once upon a time in youth while doing the lazy boy, Amp-Man was playing up to the symphony of noises that was
coming from a young lady.
Earthquake level bouncing led to her saying: "Me gonna squirt, Me gonna squirt!"
So, I engaged (like a mechanical Bull).

This led to a high pitch squeal and a voluminous squirt..or what I thought was a squirt.
In fact, this pixie urinated on me...and I know this because it wasn't warm like love kooz;
it was burning hot like Chinese tea.
and After she cleaned me, she sniffed her paper towel.

So, going forward Amp-Man prefers:
the subtle look of pleasure;
the arms over head running through her own hair;
and sly smiles.
At least she didn’t shit on you.

Hey Y’all….

I just want to clear something up that people must have misconstrued….

I am not….I repeat- I am not affiliated in no way shape or form with the Latina groups and crews you all see, and have reviewed from any other popular sites aside from UG….

I speak clear English and know enough Spanish so there’s no language barrier in communicating information….

And while I appreciate ALL the inquiries….it’s kinda dumb to get offended when I reject the lowballing….there’s plenty more affordable options out there for you all….

I don’t ever refer myself to a supermodel or the best - but I have an established standard already and I’m in no way overpriced for my services…..you all get so rude when you step on your own ego because you thought I am affiliated with others I don’t know or compare myself to….

We ALL have to take a chance in seeing what’s the best quality options for your entertainment…everyone has a different standard and pricing….whatever you don’t like you must move on to what suits you best….

Thanks for your time!! Have a great and sexy daaayy!!!

#BBWPersuasion
Xoxo ❤️

Regarding OP, this might be my inexperienced/male brain but i never thought the girl climaxing was a thing for monger sessions. I did have one session years ago where the petite asian girl stopped the middle of cowgirling about 5-6 minutes in, and in a sexy/dainty voice, she put her hand on her face and said…’i just came….’

i didnt think much of it, i supposed i smiled and felt pretty smug that day, but didnt think for a moment if she did it to make me feel good about myself.

All my others (albiet not very many, 5-6?) Ive never heard much more than a moan if at all. Im mostly a doggie style kinda guy, since that position allows the most leverage and thrust (not tiny but not huge/average-ish).

maybe im just doing it wrong?

Regarding OP, this might be my inexperienced/male brain but i never thought the girl climaxing was a thing for monger sessions. I did have one session years ago where the petite asian girl stopped the middle of cowgirling about 5-6 minutes in, and in a sexy/dainty voice, she put her hand on her face and said…’i just came….’

i didnt think much of it, i supposed i smiled and felt pretty smug that day, but didnt think for a moment if she did it to make me feel good about myself.

All my others (albiet not very many, 5-6?) Ive never heard much more than a moan if at all. Im mostly a doggie style kinda guy, since that position allows the most leverage and thrust (not tiny but not huge/average-ish).

The problem with hobbying is that you never know, the good providers know a lot of us are paying for a performance. I’ve had a few who came or complimented me on my performance. Obviously I’ll take it, but always with a grain of salt.

billyS

Reign of Terror

No you're probably good. Most providers are only doing this for money and disassociate during a session. They are not doing it for pleasure.

Some like to fake an orgasm to make the john feel better about himself or to make him come back, some don't give a shit.

In some rare cases a girl might just be horny and you hit the right spot or in other cases the girl might be attracted to the john, he is her "type" and I'm the most dangerous circumstance the girl might catch feelings.

But I would bet most of the guys here who post that they made the girl cum fell for her act. Don't worry about it.