CT Massage

I just called over there-Mamasan says Suri back Sunday. Thankfully, these ladies take off at their time of the month.

That doesnt always happen. I went to a very upscale place in manhattan a while back and next thing you know im looking at a String!! I complained to the chief there and I got half off my next session-no strings attached!! Thats what she said -pretty funny and she honored it.

Oh Back to Sweedish-Mamasan says 2 new girls this week. I think ill head over there in a while and report back.
I ran into traffic on 95 and what should have been a 15 min trip was 50 minutes. Then when i get to Sweedish Mamasan say "you come back in 15 minutes". Well i dont really like to know that i'm following someone so close so i just drove the 15 min home. Maybe tomorrow.

Warning -Due to current LE climate in the area, my review is quite tame

I went to Sweedish today. There is at least one new girl who could be Suri's sister. Her name is best i can tell 'AH-Me. Like Amy with a British Accent. 5' 6 maybe 110-Even though she is thin there is still a pronounced V from her chest to her waist looking straight on- Small-Med Naturals up top. Oh-Her age Im gonna say 24-31. Was difficult to guage. The venture began at Sweedish w mamasan sending in the oldest frumpiest lady in the house-probably pushing 50. Anyway when i told her i want to see who else is available "every body else busy" I reach for my hat and she asks "you leavin?" I say yes and she put on the full court press to make me stay and i was halfway out the door one time- She was a Pro and against all odds after "wait ten minutes young girl", I succumbed. Less than 5 minutes Amy walks in

She is as someone said before me "a typical Korean seductress", and the act is really good. After "house Pay" Never asked for a nickel or even brought up money- I almost didn't pay. Smiled and giggled throughout the hour. The massage was a 7 at best but she obviously has had some experience in that. She has her own routine.

Anyway I enjoyed the cigarette after walking out of there and i just want to say one word "tight'. Oh-the one negative-"Kimchi breath"

I definitely reccomend her especailly those who like Angie's act-similar personality.

Last edited:
Fantasy Modeling - Bridgeport: MIKO - The worst!

Fantasy Modeling - Bridgeport: MIKO - The worst!

Was at FM a few weeks ago, and was given Miko. Just by looking at her, I thought I was going to have a great time, but you CAN'T see a BAD ATTITUDE, and that someone is going to RUSH YOU ("why you taking so long"), and that it would be the WORST AMP EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.

At the end, I told the M-san, and what did she do? She called Miko over, and told her what I said in Korean. At that point, it was all the M-san could do, to hold Miko back from coming after me.

The M-san offered nothing accept a lame apology, and she knew eventually this review would go up on the internet.

She said no one had ever complained about Miko before, but that clearly is not true.

On the way out the door, a very young, hot, and smiley provider said "bye and sorry", over Miko still yelling at me.

There are other reviews, where Miko is famous for same treatment I received.

AVOID MIKO AT ALL COSTS!

NO HE/CBJ/FS IS BETTER THAN MIKO.

If that's who you are handed, ask for someone else, or just run out!

I will probably never go back, even though it's probably just Miko, to avoid all potential hassles.

Last edited:
Sweedish

Went there 3 days ago. The current line-up is Penny, Yoko and Ahmy. Ahmy and Yoko dont want their Butt h touched at all, while Penny is fine with that but she is a bit disfigured with the horrible boob job. Ahmy is very sexy and thin.

Swedish - Amy/Apple

Surprisingly, I had never been here before even though I've worked in the area for years. I used to go to Nirvana and Tranquility back in the day. Well Swedish is still rockin' it old school! I saw the previously reviewed Amy and have nothing new to report. She's a sexy, thin, tight bodied girl who aims to please. I just saw a new girl Apple and she follows in the vein. Apple has nice C cups that felt real or were one of the few good AMP boob jobs. Her face ain't nothin' to write home about but she's another tight bodied 25-35 (who can tell!!) who loves a good pounding. How can you beat banging a hot bodied chick for $160.00?

The Zomby Woof

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantasy sucked this time

Saw Cherry from Fantasy Modeling a few weeks back. What a waste! If have not took one for the team there in a long time, usually only going with girls with good reviews. I should have know she would be bad - gave all the signs: rushed TS with hardly any contact, then asked for the money "up front". Told her I always pay after and she threw some bullshit, "Sorry, new rule, pay now." I should have freakin known better. Been going there for years and I never pay first. Totally uninspired and rushed plus she just lay there like a rag doll. I told Mamasan that she was terrible, but Mamasan said she tried to warn me and to instead go with the less attractive girl who gave better service. Come on now, doesn't she realize that the little head does the picking? My loss. I was pissed too.

Lilly

I went to Lilly Spa in Danbury last week. Things are still good there. $160/45min. I had "Tammy." 30's Korean, body was more like 8-9. Nice big B/small C cup, 5'7", skinny. You give them all the money up front so they know FS is 'on.' Great TS with lots of soapy attention. Once I got settled, the clothes come off and she jumped on my back for some body rubbing and soft touch. On the flip, she does the condom in mouth, cbj trick. After a bit of that some cowgirl, then mish, and a nice finish. She had a neatly trimmed bush but just a bit of hair which I like. Great value, will repeat.

I have been there on weekends where there would be an aggressive push for $200 and rushed service, this was midweek and it seemed quiet, it appeared to be only 2 girls on and not too busy.

"Pinky"

I went to Fantasy Sunday and had a session with "Pinky." Pinky is about 5' 6" and 130, very smooth skin and good looking face. She looks like maybe 32; no wrinkles. I had a good table shower and she did the body-to-body thing. She's got enhanced C-cups, and playful; Did the whole session in 69 because I have trouble making Junior work these days, and she did very well for cbj. She played and snuggled for the rest of the time. $180. I'd definitely repeat with her.

Change in Prices

On November 22 there will be no house fee. On November 23 the house fee goes up to $70. There was no mention of half hour rates.

Last edited:
Bandaid;945038[size=4 said:
Change in Prices[/size]

On November 22 there will be no house fee. On November 23 the house fee goes up to $70. There was no mention of half hour rates.
No house fee? Really? Don't they think that the line going out the door and down the block might arouse suspicion?

They ought to sell refreshments to people waiting in line, and maybe bring in a Winnebago for overflow space (An AMPmobile - there's an idea). Maybe they could get the city to rename Lindley Avenue Flushing Avenue for the day.

Apple - Swedish

Surprisingly, I had never been here before even though I've worked in the area for years. I used to go to Nirvana and Tranquility back in the day. Well Swedish is still rockin' it old school! I saw the previously reviewed Amy and have nothing new to report. She's a sexy, thin, tight bodied girl who aims to please. I just saw a new girl Apple and she follows in the vein. Apple has nice C cups that felt real or were one of the few good AMP boob jobs. Her face ain't nothin' to write home about but she's another tight bodied 25-35 (who can tell!!) who loves a good pounding. How can you beat banging a hot bodied chick for $160.00?

The Zomby Woof
I asked for Apple based on this review and was not disappointed at all. I went in on a Sat nite. Mama took me to a room. I waited and then Apple came in. Wow! Total knockout. 5'-3" or so. All natural. Prob in her early-mid 30's. She takes care of herself. Face was good. (Hard to tell with the lighting) English so-so. She took control and I let her. Smart move. .6 + $. Not rushed. She told me how she likes boom-boom. For next time.

No entrance from the alley. Front door only.

Btw, Ginja is closed. It was my first choice. It's good to have a backup plan.

Beth from Orange County

Fellas,

I know the drill about Beth and girls like Beth. My own personal "Beth" left the business :-( and I need a replacement (turns out she knew the girl who the Craigslist killer killed). Beth's ads have been popping up all over backpage and Eros but I haven't seen any new reviews or chatter about her in a long time. Has anyone seen her or her cronies recently?? I can only imagine there are different girls.

The Zomby Woof

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/118194.htm

http://newyork.************/BodyRub...n-perky-all-american-studentmodel-22/16806583

Sweedish was closed so i found LOTUS!

Sweedish was closed so i went hunting and found a place on main st stamford ct called lotus.I went in got a nice girl called pepsi mid 20's pretty she looked like Nora Miao bruce lee's girlfriend.Had a nice table shower ,massage and fs with daty.160 nice sweet chick

Stopped in at Swedish today. The stairwell smelled like garbage, the steps were dirty, the smell lingered with me as I was buzzed in. I was led by Mamasan to a room that was dark and dingy as usual but sported bright white clean towels. As I sat awaiting my attendant, I heard Mamasan yelling and some other clamor, as well as a client's voice. The mood was absolutely spoiled for me and I said "fuck it" and got up and left. That place is just to seedy for me, although I always liked the girls. When I emerged from the building, I saw a police cruiser just up the block.

Last edited:
Swedish

Stopped by swedish today. No seedier than usual. Saw angie, who I saw there many months ago. No bad looking, bolt on tits, english so so. Good time as usual, DATY, CBJ, as many positions as you wanted. Never discussed money. Dont get to go there often, but always leave happy when I do.