Craig's List - cheapee's review

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Originally posted by justlooking
Lurkers are ALL I care about.

They're my obsession.
I suppose that it has not escaped your notice that they are the perfect blank slate for projection of one's own biases, preferences, worries, ...

-Ww

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by justlooking
Lurkers are ALL I care about.
yeah. As soon as he found out that mimi sheraton lurks, he suddenlystarted a "Restaurants " thread.

If Stanley Crouch lurks we'll suddenly get a Jazz & Blues section.

Originally posted by pswope
yeah. As soon as he found out that mimi sheraton lurks, he suddenlystarted a "Restaurants " thread.

If Stanley Crouch lurks we'll suddenly get a Jazz & Blues section.
Have you ever seen Stanley Crouch? This is the only place he could lurk...

Stanley's too voluble to lurk, anyway. He wouldn't be able to stay out of the conversation.

He'd probably start some really interesting threads, though: What is the effect of bebop on a BBBJ? Why do saxophone players get laid more than anyone else in the band? How do you know when your provider is really copacetic, or just jiving with you? New York Forum: ISO of a provider who owns a turntable...

Originally posted by sininnyc
understand that it's a few of the similar pseudo intelligent , multilple k posted members who love to pontificate about thier superior vocabulary and/or wisdom and experiance. This is where they vent because no human in thier right mind would audibly listen to thier gibberish for more than 3 minutes.
Say what you will it’s hard to argue that you’re not getting your monies worth.

Can't we get back to CL.......who cares about Stanley Crouch.

My hottie is getting flakey on me, some excuses about someone visiting from out of town. Too bad because she is fabulous.....I would spend money on her because she is a once in a life-time shot. But this takes much patience.

The blonde bronx hottie is a hard worker (getting jobs at least)....any other tips?

Last edited:
9 hours later and still going...and going...and going....
Gilbert died because he smoked 3 packs of filterless a day, ate fois gras daily, and gargled w/Remy not to mention working 16 hour days and snorting half of midtown.
Great Guy, he was a mentor! I miss him 2!