Coronavirus: The Sick Elephant In The Room

Anybody else feeling the crunch from this? Every provider I contact, first question is, you got the Corona? Honestly, I have no idea. I don't say that, but I'm exhibiting no symptoms, I feel in perfectly good health, but... honestly, i have no idea. And my new stash of SBs won't even return texts. I get a random one here and there saying, miss you but, I'm staying in till this passes. I say back, ok, guess I'll never see you again cuz, this wil be with us for forever. It'll never be eradicated...oh well. There'll always be the pros, like Michele, who's holed up in a rat trap in Westbury, but hasn't said no yet...
Good luck to anyone looking...
With this hobby there is always the risk of the STD's and now the added risk of this fucked up virus gives everyone a reason to think twice about being engaged right now. Reminds me when Aides first hit the scene. Everyone was super cautious and paranoid.

Anybody else feeling the crunch from this? Every provider I contact, first question is, you got the Corona? Honestly, I have no idea. I don't say that, but I'm exhibiting no symptoms, I feel in perfectly good health, but... honestly, i have no idea. And my new stash of SBs won't even return texts. I get a random one here and there saying, miss you but, I'm staying in till this passes. I say back, ok, guess I'll never see you again cuz, this wil be with us for forever. It'll never be eradicated...oh well. There'll always be the pros, like Michele, who's holed up in a rat trap in Westbury, but hasn't said no yet...
Good luck to anyone looking...
I am also in touch with a few of my regulars. All say the same thing about sitting this out until the situation calms down. I don't fault them for that and I won't cross them off my list because of it. Demand will build over time. Not just for the hobby, but for everything else. I think the authorities are hoping to build up hospital capacity before the flood gates open. When we are released into the world again we will be a whole population with no immunity making up for lost time. There will be a surge in infections. At some point things will return to normal and we will be living with COVID-19, just like we are living with SARS, HIV, etc.

WTF... We are still struggling with Corona and Hanta is on its way (guess where it’s coming from).
Hanta? Thats a virus from Field Mice Droppings, certainly not something to mess with. What gives you that impression? You think the mice are going to play, well take it from this CAT, that won't happen on my watch! :)

What’s everyone doing today?
Day 3 of lockdown.

I am :
Browsing boards
Reaching out to some providers to check in
TV
Fertilize lawn
Fasting- gained 6 lbs already in 4 days
Eating
Jerking Off
Happy Hour at 230pm instead of 5pm
Eating
Jerking Off
Licking my balls....only because I can! Don't be jealous guys, my sandpaper tongue is out of this world on my taint.

All kidding aside,

Washing my Hands 5x an hour
Cooking a LOT! Comfort foods in particular
Organizing every closet, cabinet, freezer, shed
Reading
Nintendo Switch - New Luigi Mansion game is great!
Keeping up with My Business Associates
As LITTLE TV/NEWS as possible

If anyone has any other suggestions, please post. Maybe a new thread can be started, "Hobbies During The Corona Crunch"

Two Things, notice how they're are NO Corona Beer Commercials? Anyone know how that stock is doing since this all started? Just some interesting side notes to all this.

What’s everyone doing today?
Day 3 of lockdown.

I am :
Browsing boards
Reaching out to some providers to check in
TV
Fertilize lawn
Fasting- gained 6 lbs already in 4 days
One of the things I am doing is searching every place we look for providers advertising and making notes on who is still currently advertising and seeing people. I WILL NEVER SEE ANYONE OF THESE PROVIDERS AGAIN. It's kinda sucks having morals, but oh well.............

billyS

Reign of Terror
The liquor stores are still open. That should help a little.
I stocked up Sunday. The place I went to is filling orders online and by phone for pickup.
You can also walk in, but the store is blocked off by that heavy clear plastic and you order from a person behind a counter wearing a mask.
The day I was there the other people walking in were observing the social distancing protocol and everyone was calm.