Confessions from Sinful "7" Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: yeah, yeah let's hear it!

We can't help it, the board's been slow lately. LOL
Don’t worry! I’m sure you entertained at this point, but don’t ever forget
this is real, when all the jokes are over. Billy’s a fuck up individual, you run
into people like that in life. You suck it up to a lesson in the School
of Hard Knocks.

Originally posted by Spaz Medicine
Is Lawyer still around? I don't recall reading any of his posts lately.
I am going to drop him a kite……and than once again my word will
be proven as true. You guys need to realize I am not your average
counterpart. I get down with everyone from the Ghetto to the White
House. Early this week I was shaking hands with President Clinton, getting
my book signed and passing words. To being interviewed by the station
“Most Americans Trust” CNN. Act like you know I was on Lou Dobbs this week.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Sinful7
I get down with everyone from the Ghetto to the White
House. Early this week I was shaking hands with President Clinton, getting
my book signed and passing words.
And what did you tell him? That you're a whore who just bumped her Full Service price up to $300? Seven, just because you waited on line to get your book signed doesn't make you famous. Let's get some other facts straight here too. I stopped calling you. You didn't cut me. You kept sending me ******s to set up appointments. You got mad and accused me of spending money at Club Babylon and other Bum-ass bitches. Even before you bumped me I wasn't calling you. Yes I dropped out of the loop. The sex was great for a while. But when the service declined I took the oppurtunity to spread my money around alittle more.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Enough Already

I'm not going to continue this here. Seven, if you really have a problem ****** me and we will hash this out. You have your ten posts now !

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator

As far as Skin Flute aka Anti 7 was blown up by lawyer and I confronted her. In the store right in the hood on her way to work.
Is this what you are talking about?

Originally posted by lawyer101
No. It's not Robin. I spoke to 7 yesterday. Robin is working with Seven at Teasers again. Everyone seems to think that it is Christine based on the comments that she made about 7 as Anti Seven right here on UG.
please clarify.

Originally posted by UPPEREASTSIDE
Either I woke up stupid today, or the english language got fucking murdered overnihgt while I was sleeping.
No, it's 7 thread. Was Picasso "murdering" the world of portraits, when he painted people with both eyes on the same side of their stomachs?

You just have to read these threads for the gist, rather than worrying about whether each word makes sense.

Originally posted by slinkybender
Is this what you are talking about?

please clarify.
My Bad! About the grammer, but you have to think I get at yall
at in the between time so time is short. Read between the
lines and a new world will open up to you. I put that up last
night after hitting the club, and I am getting at you now in
a rush before hitting the gay and lesbian thing in the city.
.....So just lean back

Lawyer called me after having a dance with Christine and said that she admitted to him she was the Anti-7/Skinflute. Iconfronted her in the store when she was getting her baby wipes before work. End result I got my eye on her and lets leave it like that.

As far as Robin. We do work together on Saturdays. Robin
was the first person to bring the shit on SCL to my attention.
We both have been monitoring the situation. As for the
relationship with Robin it is Peace!

Last edited:
Originally posted by TC123
No, it's 7 thread. Was Picasso "murdering" the world of portraits, when he painted people with both eyes on the same side of their stomachs?

You just have to read these threads for the gist, rather than worrying about whether each word makes sense.
You guys have to realize this is real time straight digital shit
in the NOW! It's like street rap, you have to visiualize it.

......I am now about to hop in the 7Mobile and drive into
the city park the whip in Icon and flag down cab to get
the INSANE footage at the Gay and Lesbian Parade.

Originally posted by TC123

Exhibit 1:

You guys have to realize this is real time straight digital shit
in the NOW! It's like street rap, you have to visiualize it.
Indeed.

I think.

Re: Re: Re: Catchy title

Believe it or not! I usually have pleasant relationships with my clients. In ten years
I have always taken pride in that. This is the first time in my whole career I really had
to put a customer in check.
I love your style girl! We need to meet. I want to check you out, and find out more about these computer kids.

I think you know the answer. What annoys me regarding people who talk like this are that they either: a) are too lazy to express themselves in proper English or b) do not know how to express themselves in proper English and are too lazy to learn proper English. Either way the language gets butchered

Last edited:
Ebonics

Originally posted by Hot Dog
I think you know the answer. What annoys me regarding people who talk like this are that they either: a) are too lazy to express themselves in proper English or b) do not know how to express themselves in proper English and are too lazy to learn proper English. Either way the language gets butchered
If you know Seven the way she writes is how she speaks. To each his or hers own.
Peace.

Peace 7

Lawyer called me after having a dance with Christine and said that she admitted to him she was the Anti-7/Skinflute. Iconfronted her in the store when she was getting her baby wipes before work. End result I got my eye on her and lets leave it like that.
Seven so you are incorrect in your insinuation about BillyS. Maybe you owe BillyS a peace out.

There's a time and a place for proper english, and the same goes for less technically correct but more passionate language. You may not enjoy 7's style of writing, but I don't think you should criticize her for being lazy. Her posts are an expression of how she sees the world (or at least that's how I take them), and they give a very vivid picture. You don't have to like it, but there's no reason to knock it either.

I love the way she expresses herself. Tends to make my imagination run wild when I read her posts. I find 7 interesting. Then again, I love unusual (in a good way) people. Those who don't take the "normal" paths through life.

Facts First Billy aka “Uni-Poster”

Take out the emotional part and your left in a rational state. In all
honesty this conversation is water under the bridge. My conformation
is all in the IP address. I have all the information printed out in black
and white, and if that not good enough I have the video too. Don’t forget!
I am the Digital Diva, and I don’t leave home with out my camcorder.
Lets keep it Simple. A person IP address is like a computer finger print.
Where ever you soar to in cyberspace you leave your mark. Billy has
been caught red handed, and he is under digital surveillance. So, Billy
your actions should be real easy.

10 years for you is too long to be a whore which is probably why you have no area and make extortion threats on the foundation of families.

Last edited:
Don't certain ISP use dynamic IP addressing so you may not necessarily have the same IP address on any given day? (I may be dating my internet knowledge a bit,lol).

Also a camcorder really doesn’t prove anything. You can set up a bogus webpage to say anything you want including an IP address display it on the screen and videotape the screen shot. I had some great times fooling my co-workers this way displaying the most inane things with them thinking they were actual live webpages,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.