Confessions from Sinful "7" Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by Hot Dog
Don't certain ISP use dynamic IP addressing so you may not necessarily have the same IP address on any given day? (I may be dating my internet knowledge a bit,lol).

Also a camcorder really doesn’t prove anything. You can set up a bogus webpage to say anything you want including an IP address display it on the screen and videotape the screen shot. I had some great times fooling my co-workers this way displaying the most inane things with them thinking they were actual live webpages,lol
yes and no....... yes, there are many providers with dynamic IP's, but that's for users accessing stuff. If you want to provide content, the IP has to be fixed for a DNS lookup/resolve (I think...what do I know? I'm not the "tech end"). It's sort of like telephone calling: you can call your house from any pay phone, and it will have a different phone number that you are calling from. But if you want to call your house, you can't dial a random number and expect to get your house.

You can set up a bogus webpage to say anything you want including an IP address display it on the screen and videotape the screen shot. I had some great times fooling my co-workers this way displaying the most inane things with them thinking they were actual live webpages,lol
An interesting hobby, but I think I'll stick to this one.

A Tangled Web of Deceit

A story is a like iceberg in the beginning when it first told it is you only get the tip
of it. Ninety percent of it is still submerged in the ocean.

Around the time when Lawyer was all over the board posting about his glory at CB, and there is no secret that the guys that post reviews get the hook up under the table by the club owners and the girls. When it was just Xdreams, Billy was the man with his reviews. Well one day Larry walks in to my VIP room #4 at Xdreams and I put him on to UG. He took to it and ran all over the board challenging Billy. It had already been mentioned it on the thread. Where’s Lawyer?... because it was all the oblivious what was up. Lawyer was cutting into Billy action. Lawyer came on the scene March/ April , I believe because he was around at the old XD location which is now CB. See UG was presented to the awareness of XD around the beginning of 2002. This shit blew up the hotspot because now everyone knew each other business in VIP online. One day I was working the day shift. It was Wendy, Dawn and I forget who else. Shy came in with a print out from UG, and it said it all. All the day and night shift girls was huddled together reading the words on the tips of our toes. Chicks was pissed the fuck off. Two girls quit and mad tension was in the club, because the people that swore they didn’t do anything was being blown up in details. When we are reading I am seen Billy name a few times enough to make notice. Mind you I knew about all the shit online I’ve been digital for awhile. See Shy was one of the chicks posting on UG as guys and I was observing the situation.

Since my first post I have ALWAYS been Sinful 7 Masters. Billy was behind the scenes filling me in on the rules message board, how to make it work for me, and he was like Seven get advertisings and than you have freedom of speech. I did that and it been almost 2 years I have been riding this rollercoaster with you guys.

Back to the story. Lets review I don’t want to lose anyone in the lingo. The beginning
of 2002 I meet Billy and he schools me to message boards. Spring 2002 UG blows up
the hotspot and Lawyer brought in the loop. When the spot got blown up Billy had
wrote something about Glazye and she tore into him. Called him bald with fucked up teeth,and what ever eles. That’s what lead to the bad blood between them. It is probably still in the archives. Certain people you don’t want to piss off and he pressed her buttons and that how everyone learned the physical identity of Billy.
At that point his name was dirt. Mike the owner of XD wasn’t feeling him because
he lost girls over this and there was underlining tension. Between Glayze and
Shy description and information, it wasn’t looking good in Billy’s corner. See he was
friends with me and around this time Missy started working at Xdreams. Missy and
I hit it off from the bat, but she had an up hill battle to again her own respect. Well
I put Missy on to Billy or vice a versa. So, while Lawyer started talking to Cream and
he was cool with me, plus he is young and cute in his own right, so the girls liked him and his style. When XD closed down in June 2003 and CB opened in July all the
girls was divided among locations. Lawyer started going to CB and Billy did too, but
they had some online battle going on. Lawyer basically was saying everything Billy
post isn’t true and the girls don’t like him and management isn’t cool with him. I don’t really remember the details. I guess you can look that up in the archives too.
This went on for months calls back and forth from the both of them. Lawyer telling
me Billy was harassing him,******ing him and posting under assumed names about him. I told him that I don’t think Billy would do that…..( I guess I was wrong. Billy is IP Address confirmed the Uni-Poster) By January 2003 I think it was at height. Behind the scenes everyone calling me *****ing me about the talk, and I talking about everybody. Julie at CB has been my girl for a minute, and Billy posted on the board that he kissed her. Lawyer and Julie was close at this time because Cream had
went back to school. Julie calls crazy upset and Lawyer calls the next day. While
this is going on Shy was doing her 15 minutes at CB. March was probably the time when Club Babylon made that one move that Xdreams slept on. UG. I really believe that triangle with the the girls, Billy and Lawyer made management recognize the real of UG. The next thing you know they have a banner and a section. Somewhere
in the rambles of gossip, the owner realized that this site could be good for business.

I think it was sometime in February/March 2003. The phone rings, it’s Billy mad shook, voice all high like a bitch “they’re going to kill me, I am scared to go home I think they traced my plates”. In utter amazement I asked him what the fuck is he talking about and calm down, can’t nobody understand you like that. He takes a deep breath and begins to tell the story of how he went to Club Babylon and some shit had popped off. He said how his reviews on UG is about to take his life, and that if he ever makes it out of this alive, he will never go back. I ask him what happen he said that he had wrote something about Shy and that her boyfriend is going to fuck him up and that management at CB is going to kill him. I ask him where was he. Billy replied parked on the side of the road. It took 30 minutes for him to calm down. I tell him that I know Shy’s boyfriend and that I will take care of it, as for CB don’t worry about them they have bigger fish to fry. I told him to call me when he gets home, and he did, I reassure everything will be good by morning. Lucky the bouncer Big John was with me that night because him and Shy’s boyfriend use to bouce together and they go way back. So with John’s help we caught up with Izzy at like 2am in the morning. I explained the situation to him that I need Billy right now and that it’s not worth a charge. He and I came to an agreement that he won’t fuck Billy up but Shy not dancing anymore because people can’t appreciate a good thing and that
is girl number 3 out the business because of Billy.

The summer of 2003 was the jump off, Xdreams closed, Club Babylon open, 7 on Wheels up and poppin’ and UG had my mailbox back up, I couldn’t keep up. Billy
and I was really close at that time and he seen everything I thought about I had
the ability to manifest. By September I seen and experienced for the first time the endless possibilities of being a free agent. On September first signed the lease and we are now chilling in the sex headquarters. Right on plan, before winter established my own place of business. At that point I was like I am done working for other people making somebody else rich. Well, Billy and a couple of other people on the team and a ton of ***** I finally convinced to go back on the scene in November. I should of followed my first thought and got out while I was ahead. I had my self-preservation taken care of, but my logic was if I stop now it would be an early retirement at 8 years, but I was like one more year just to put the lock on the safe. WRONG! The only thing this last year proved is that “Johns are Just as Trifling as Pros”, Hoes are always into dirt, Tricks are dicks.

Now, Billy and I was crazy cool in behind the scenes. It wasn’t just like meet me here, lets fuck here is some money. It was more like Sinful 7 Entertainment is going to Sexual Clubhouse and we built on way it takes to bring across sexuality on the computer screen and market it. It was like a puzzle we were doing together finding different links. It worked to plan even to this day I just keep growing. So up until the time Glayze and I went to Detroit in March 2004. Every other the week I went out of town pushing Sinful 7 throughout the United States and that is why I haven’t really been on UG, but I always lurk from state to state. This is when the stuff about me and Billy meeting at the hotel. Honestly I did brush it off like I didn’t care, because I didn’t. I was leaving for Florida and I was more worried about making sure all the bases was covered because we need to hit a lot of places in one week. Okay maybe I should of taken more serious to the situation instead of thinking about Sinful 7 Live
in FL. When I came back shit started to get funny but I didn’t pay it any attention
because I need to head back to Vegas to close on some deals. Then it became
phone tag, and than he was out the loop, because I didn’t have the time like I had use to when we started out.

One week I had just keep back from the block in Baltimore. I get this *****
From someone I talk to semi-regular and he telling me about something that
CB happened (Since I don’t know if it true I not going into details) I confronted
Billy about it, and he took it personal. The thing that supposedly happened at CB is what makes you want to get out of the public, go private, and be a free agent. A couple of sarcastic *****s went back and forth and then we stop talking all together……

What a tangled web weave,
When we weave a web of deceit.

And what did you tell him? That you're a whore who just bumped her Full Service price up to $300? Seven, just because you waited on line to get your book signed doesn't make you famous. Let's get some other facts straight here too. I stopped calling you. You didn't cut me. You kept sending me ******s to set up appointments. You got mad and accused me of spending money at Club Babylon and other Bum-ass bitches. Even before you bumped me I wasn't calling you. Yes I dropped out of the loop. The sex was great for a while. But when the service declined I took the oppurtunity to spread my money around alittle more.
I really think you should watch the manner that you talk to me. Before I bring
to your reality what you’re keeping in the closet. Test me if you want. Your best
bet is to just forget Seven. When your counting just skip over it or you will reap what you sow. You think Word has gotten back to me, about how you been talking loosely about me. The whole point is that we stop talking mutually because you were spreading your money in soiled pits and I wasn’t going to lay down with a dog and get up with flees. Yes there was accusations about Club Babylon but believe me it
wasn’t unfound. Sexual safety first and I will leave it like that.

I think you know the answer. What annoys me regarding people who talk like this are that they either: a) are too lazy to express themselves in proper English or b) do not know how to express themselves in proper English and are too lazy to learn proper English. Either way the language gets butchered
The dictionary makes the description of proper English and reinforces its effects on the language itself. For example, "Labour" is proper spelling in British English, but its correct form in American English is "Labor". It is hard to argue which is more proper because it depends on who the speakers are.There are people who blame this on English itself and claim that English is a non-perfect one for an international language. However, looking at this issue from the side of creativity, proper English often lacks its vigor and human sense when compared to daily English. It is a dead or unreal language. English can borrow terms from any language, invent new terms in technology and recreate new meanings for old words. Language changes as fast as our emotions. To those who insist on a "proper English", I just think that they might study too much about English to think it clearly.

Re: Peace 7

Originally posted by kjsmitty
Seven so you are incorrect in your insinuation about BillyS. Maybe you owe BillyS a peace out.
I use to be like you defending Billy when people would talk about him, but now I know the truth. Billy should just apologize for his cowardly vindictive actions.
That way he will find peace in himself. So he don’t have to look over his shoulder,
in fear someone going to blow him up.

Originally posted by slinkybender
I have a book of e.e. cummings poems with all the grammer corrected.
A message usually is short communication transmitted by words, signals, or other means from one person, station, or group to another. This is the purpose to be on the board
to pass the word under the radar. With the cops watching Peepshows and they
monitoring this message board. My name is all here. No! Way in Hell, I am going to talk Plain English especially after I’ve already been red flag. They have pulled me over on Edison between Club Babylon and Xdreams…… If this board is going to
be a real portal to the “Real” adult entertainment you have to realize there are
illegal activity in it and where there illegal activities there are going to be codes
in the lingo.

E.E. Cummings is a poet and his collection in the book is geared to the public
to experience a piece of his life. It was edited by the publishing company
so that it can appeal to the masses, in easy comprehension to be able to sell it
to enough people to make it to best seller list for a top pay out. I am just
one person dropping a word on a message board to get a point across to the
selected few, and the few it meant for knows exactly the deal.

77 Cumming

7.7 Cummings

I like my body when it is with your
Body. It is the new OBE thing.
Nipples harder and lust more
I like your body. I like what it does,
I like its hows. I like to feel the muscles
Of your body and its penis, and the throbbing
-firm-smooth ness and which I will
again and again and again
lick, I like licking this and that of you,
I like deep throating, shocking fuzz
Of your electric fur, and what-is –it the
Cup flow over….and eyes on the flesh,

And possibly I like the thrill

Of you under me so quiet new.

Originally posted by ODB
10 years for you is too long to be a whore which is probably why you have no area and make extortion threats on the foundation of families.
I am glad this came up. First things first I am a Professional Adulterer the “Queen
of S.I.N” I am Sinful 7 Masters, and know matter what service provider you see
in Suffolk county NOBODY does it better. I am the most successful out all the
bitches on the scene, as a matter of fact I am better off than most of the population
because I am mentally free. I’m not bound by the clock, a job, family responsibilities, or financial worry. Unless you are in my position I think you should watch how you address people. For future reference you can refer to me as being Sinful because whore is trivial name for a Enterprising Endeavor: Sinful 7 Entertainment. I think you guys need to realize one thing as long as the internet is up and running I will never have to work a day in my life again. I make money 24/7 buying and selling shit online. Do you think if I depend on you Johns for my self preservation I would be blowing Billy up. Hell No! I would be scared that I would ruin business for myself, but since I am done, my money made, and I don’t have nothing to loose. Fuck it! This is how it is from my thoughts to you. Like or not it.

As for Johns you guys think because you are the bearer of the almighty dollar
bill that your existence is more precious than ours. You hobbist get on the
board and fuck up girls names all the time. You don’t think when you post
things your not fucking with peoples livelihood. So if you can fuck with me with
no regards to my self preservation than the same applies to the John. In all
honesty if you don’t want your home life fucked up than you shouldn’t miss
with others, and if you go around poppin shit like no one is going to find out
your going to get popped. The moment you pay for sex it is illegal and you
are no longer in your family world with the boys in blue on your side. You
are stepping to the world of sin, the red light district, street rules are the
Peace maker and dont ever forget it.

Originally posted by slinkybender
yes and no....... yes, there are many providers with dynamic IP's, but that's for users accessing stuff. If you want to provide content, the IP has to be fixed for a DNS lookup/resolve (I think...what do I know? I'm not the "tech end"). It's sort of like telephone calling: you can call your house from any pay phone, and it will have a different phone number that you are calling from. But if you want to call your house, you can't dial a random number and expect to get your house.
I don’t know the specifics in how it is done. That why I had to pay for the information, but I damn sure going to learn. I see there is big money in being
a digital investigator.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by minesweeper
i'm waiting on the billy/sinful 7 sex tape. make sure it's in a format that's easy to download.
Thats funny because we were planning on bringing a cam to the Hollywood the night of the blackout last summer. She shot some of her hottest music video's there, The one to the Beyonce song "Rock Star" was shot there and it was hot. But now with whats been going down I'm not sure if I would want a tape of me fucking Seven in her hands.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Sinful7
.... you were spreading your money in soiled pits and I wasn’t going to lay down with a dog and get up with flees. Yes there was accusations about Club Babylon but believe me it
wasn’t unfound. Sexual safety first and I will leave it like that.
Seven, this is what upsets me. Someone, and I have an idea who, told you this bullshit and you believed it with out even talking to me about it. I am also curious if anyone out there even heard this rumor. It goes that Diamond, the original Diamond at CB, the black girl was giving BBBJ's. She gave a married guy syphilis and he passsed it on to his wife. When his wife found out where he got it from she sued CB, which in turn fired Diamond. Has anyone else heard this rumor? Anyway after Seven heard this rumor certian services came off the menu. The big problem is that even if it is true it doesn't mean I was seeing Diamond. It is easy enough to know. When I go there I review. Come on Seven you know that. If I was getting bbbj at CB I'd be posting that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.