Confessions from Sinful "7" Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by billyS
Seven, this is what upsets me. Someone, and I have an idea who, told you this bullshit and you believed it with out even talking to me about it. I am also curious if anyone out there even heard this rumor. It goes that Diamond, the original Diamond at CB, the black girl was giving BBBJ's. She gave a married guy syphilis and he passsed it on to his wife. When his wife found out where he got it from she sued CB, which in turn fired Diamond. Has anyone else heard this rumor? Anyway after Seven heard this rumor certian services came off the menu. The big problem is that even if it is true it doesn't mean I was seeing Diamond. It is easy enough to know. When I go there I review. Come on Seven you know that. If I was getting bbbj at CB I'd be posting that shit.
Another girl that you don't give a fuck about. Why would you
blow somebody name up like that. You should really think
before you speak. Imagine what she's going to think when and
if she read this..........You done Fucked Up Now! I swear if any
girl from Club Babylon or mangement approach me on some
shit your just running off at the mouth about, because I put
you on the spot....I swear...I promise..If I catch any beef over
this.....I am going straight to ********* with my Bouncers and
........YO! Billy you fucked up mad people lives...what makes you
think it can't happen to you. Now what about this young lady
that you but on blast because I told how you got punked at
CB.

.......I don't know what to say?????

....Bitches fight over shit like that.
That my word if I have to throw my wieght.
Shit is coming straight down to you.

You want to be the Man! writing about people online lets
see how big of a MAN you really are.

What is given is easily taken away. 7

Note: I don't know this women. These things that Billy are
saying are just words to hurt Sinful 7. I do apologize to
anyone that has got caught in the cross fire. Club Babylon
is still the #1 Peepshow on Long Island, and the "Ladies"
that work there are up to the standards to get a sexual
establishment on top.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok I fucked up. Seven did NOT tell me that story. Seven never mentioned Diamond and she never syphlisis. I was trying to put different versions together. I never heard Seven say anything about Diamond or any VD.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
I posted a full apology in this section. I really went to far with the CB post. I really shouldn't have lied about Seven telling me it was a certain person. Everyone who reads this should know Seven never said that but I infered things over other events. I really fucked up, the more I posted the more I fucked up.

Originally posted by billyS
Seven, this is what upsets me. Someone, and I have an idea who, told you this bullshit and you believed it with out even talking to me about it. I am also curious if anyone out there even heard this rumor. It goes that Diamond, the original Diamond at CB, the black girl was giving BBBJ's. She gave a married guy syphilis and he passsed it on to his wife. When his wife found out where he got it from she sued CB, which in turn fired Diamond. Has anyone else heard this rumor? Anyway after Seven heard this rumor certian services came off the menu. The big problem is that even if it is true it doesn't mean I was seeing Diamond. It is easy enough to know. When I go there I review. Come on Seven you know that. If I was getting bbbj at CB I'd be posting that shit.
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

Originally posted by CLUBBABYLON SCHEDULE
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?
CB I didn't have anything to do with this. I am just the
person that wouldn't put up with the bullshit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
First off I apologize To Sinful7 for writing mad shit on stripclublist.com about her. Yes I am the Uni-poster. I was mad about her bumping my price for full service and said some nasty shit about her. There is no excuse for it. I was wrong to try to fuck with her self preservation. I was also wrong for posting that shit about Club Babylon in that other thread. Seven never mentioned any names or details when she alluded to that story. Seven does not deserve the shit I wrote about her. Seven I am sorry. I really don't want to live this double life as billyS/**** anymore. It was fun while I was getting special treatment at XD and certain providers but it has crept into the real world now. I have enough problems I don't need this shit. This internet shit was never real until now. Seeing personal details printed on a PBM is a real wake-up call. I might continue to lurk but billyS is dead. He went to far.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! Billy admits he's the Uni-Poster. I prove my Word IS my
Bond. When I tell you I am the "Digital Diva"....I am NOT playing.
This is the life you guys play in but this is MY "Garden of S.I.N".
Billy gets to go back and disappear into his world, but how
he left the kitchen hot. That the difference between the two
of us some people talk the talk and some people walk the
walk and I walk around like I am 8 feet tall.

Things are not completed until back where they started from:

"Johns are Just as Trifling as Pros"

Treat your service provider with RESPECT always!

Ya know,

I have become addicted to this board. Some days my addiction yields some amazing gems in the way of truly interesting and funny threads that leave me bemused- in a deep thought kind of way. Then other times I just get bemused from threads that seem to have no rhyme or reason- in a confounded kind of way.

Guess which category this thread falls within for me… it definitely has left me befuddled!!!!!

Pop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.