Coming Clean on UG

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
You got to see this Mexicana I am dating right now, trebor. Ask bunyon and DaveNJ about her!

Gavy
Judging from the time period, that has to be Crystal. I think she deep-sixed me shortly after that. Funny thing about Crystal, she named her son "Galvy". [WRITER NOTE: She added an "L" to my name]

Anyway, here we are. Coming clean? Bunyon and I went to Ikea in northern NJ over the summer and actually had a good time.

wow, this thread got revived out of no where. oh well, my transgression i guess would have to be that in a span of 2 months, did 25+ asian incalls around in 1 boro. 30+ in 3months. took some time off after an incident where the cover came off. how did i get over that fear? i hit up another incall a few days later. testosterone make you do some crazy shit. crazy thing is that i never like asian girls before this, i just found that they run a well organize network with no BS. In and out.

oh yea, i got test 2x as well, so i got lucky. knock on wood. maybe thats y I rather just do asian incalls because they rotate girls who are just looking to make quick money.

Here's one. Had a regular thing with a UTR for 5 years. She lives with a guy would see her twice a month drinking photo shoots video. beautiful girl total gfe usually covered but not always. Last year she gets pregnant her and her boyfriend are thrilled and she has the baby. Stops seeing me. I see the baby pics on social media looks just like my old baby pics. Hmmm

There's no statute of limitations on paternity. You could be happily married with kids, maybe even grandkids, of your own, and one day, out of the blue, you get a knock on the door.....

Yes I know that. It's funny because we still message each other. Neither one of us has suggested that it could be mine even though the thought must have crossed her mind. The kid looks nothing like the boyfriend. She's with this guy and they plan on getting married. As long as they are together she's not looking for a paternity test. Now if it doesn't work out with this guy it could be a different story. On another note she tells me that she misses me and wants to see me again as soon as the baby stops breastfeeding.
I'm also somewhat conflicted because I kinda want to know if it's mine.

Many years ago, in my past life, which maybe one day I will get into, I was seeing a gorgeous Colombian girl. I was not married yet but engaged. I was seeing several woman as NPFP but this girl was special. Well, of coarse I couldn't commit to her, I was getting married . We had the best sex. She always told me, you can cum in me, I fixed. I just never did because , I wasn't sure. She finally moved to Atlanta because her Mom wanted her to get out of NY because It would give me an ultimatum. I moved on. Several years later, she looks me up, calls me at my job, and I hear a baby in the back round. I ask her what the noise is and she tells me it's her kid. 4 years old. Hmm, put the kid right there, where we were seeing each other. She probably didn't remember, telling me that she was fixed. Well she was married, but wanted to come back to NY to see me. I said no. We need to move on. I wanted to see her for the sex, but was terrified that she would want to discuss something bigger.

I alluded to this story in another thread, but the full story is...
I was 18 and single when I started sleeping with a married 33 y/o co-worker. She had a killer body, horny as hell, and I was a virgin. She's the one who taught me that a guy's not supposed to cum until she's completely satisfied, and if it takes 2 hours or more, so be it. "Hold it in until I say OK". (That's why I've never been a 2 pop guy. I could go 3 hours or more...back in the day...but I couldn't work up a 2nd pop if my life depended on it). Anyway, we'd go in the car or back to her house for lunch, after work, church parking lots...anywhere and anytime we could. Her hub worked shifts, so sometimes days, sometimes nights. Eventually he got suspicious, but never did anything. One Friday night in January, when I thought he was working the overnight, I was out drinking with some buddies. Got good and drunk, and about midnight I decided I wanted to get laid. Didn't want to call and wake her 2 kids, so I drove to the house, walked up to her BR window, and tapped on the glass. What a surprise when a man's voice asked "who's there? what do you want?". Naturally, I ran back to the car, leaving a trail of footprints in the snow. As I'm driving away, my drunken brain came to the conclusion that "If hubby is working (which he obviously wasn't), then she must have another guy there! She's cheating on me!". So my drunken ass stops at a pay phone (you younger guys might not know the term) and I called her up! Naturally, hubby picked up, but instead of hanging up, I asked to speak to her, and he and I proceeded to get into some sort of argument, the details of which are long since forgotten. It all ended badly of course, as he proceeded to beat the shit out of her, then grabbed his rifle and came after me. You haven't lived until you've raced through the streets of Smithtown at midnight in a snowstorm with a really pissed off husband with a 30-06 chasing you.
Lesson learned: If you're married, never cheat with anyone who doesn't have at least as much to lose as you do. Single people sometimes do stupid things.