Coming Clean on UG

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Having seen both LW and Gavy at work : What LW is to strippers, Gavy is to Latinas
You got to see this Mexicana I am dating right now, trebor. Ask bunyon and DaveNJ about her!

That being said, coming clean on UG, my freind that was living with me for the last 3 weeks left for the seminary today. Man, I am not going to lie...as gay as it sounds...I got a little choked up saying good-bye.

What a fag I am...

Gavy

I always had my suspicions about you. [sfsf]

Oh trebor, Gavy's Mexican is exceptionally hot. I don't know how he does it, being such a fag and all. :)

You got to see this Mexicana I am dating right now, trebor. Ask bunyon and DaveNJ about her!

That being said, coming clean on UG, my freind that was living with me for the last 3 weeks left for the seminary today. Man, I am not going to lie...as gay as it sounds...I got a little choked up saying good-bye.

What a fag I am...

Gavy
That is great Gavy. You have to see the stripper that I am dating. She is so hot. Ask, treb, Wolf, Teps and bio. They saw her.

What a fag I am...

Gavy
Treb is no longer on the board.

Gavy, think Playboy or Penthouse hot model with big, great, natural tits and she loves to do BBBJCIM. Also, as LW stated, Trebor has left this board permanently.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Trebor is off the board? If you guys get a chance, tell him I said "what's up?" I hope all is well with him and his leaving had nothing to do with a significant other finding out.

Be well and good luck with the stripper, LW. By the way, teps, how do you know about bbbjcim from his gf???

Trebor is off the board? If you guys get a chance, tell him I said "what's up?" I hope all is well with him and his leaving had nothing to do with a significant other finding out.

Be well and good luck with the stripper, LW.

Thanks Gavy. I would like to check in one day on the latina's. Treb is good. I will tell him that what you said. I will make sure that he is bad at some point, even if he does not know it yet. Just got mad at last weeks posts that went around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be well and good luck with the stripper, LW. By the way, teps, how do you know about bbbjcim from his gf???
Lets just say when we were all there together and before LW decided to make her his "outside interest", we all had several dances with her in the back room and she "performed" eXXXtremely well for us all. If you look at the reviews of some of the other girls from the Stonehedge thread, she makes them look like amateurs.

We are all complete and utter scumbags. Some are just better writers than others.

Gavy
In the spirit of coming clean:

I had a stripper once say to me " oh your such a good husband ! "
to which i replied " If i am such a good husband, what am i doing here?"

Last edited: