Colombia

I enjoyed reading his post also, I just found his obsession with this one girl very strange. She must be very good at what she does for him to come away feeling like that. Now, I don't know the guy but I'm sure he is a nice guy by his empathy for these people but he needs to know it is what he paid her for.

I would also like to apologize for my first post, I could of been less confrontational or better yet minded my own business.
I have a few (Dozen) amigas that I like equally.

I think if you were going to apoligize to Mike you should have left out the bull shit again in your opening statement. Mike posted a nice review and you tried to analyze him. Two statements here...Sorry and mind your own business would have been fitting. Try again this time mean it.
There's nothing wrong with my opening statement and I stand firmly by it. It should of been my first post. He needs to see reality. What if he is foolish enough to go back there looking for her and gets confronted by the gang that controls her, he may never be seen or heard from again.

There's nothing wrong with my opening statement and I stand firmly by it. It should of been my first post. He needs to see reality. What if he is foolish enough to go back there looking for her and gets confronted by the gang that controls her, he may never be seen or heard from again.
The gang that controls her. That is funny.

You don't get it do u?

I enjoyed reading his post also, I just found his obsession with this one girl very strange. She must be very good at what she does for him to come away feeling like that. Now, I don't know the guy but I'm sure he is a nice guy by his empathy for these people but he needs to know it is what he paid her for.

I would also like to apologize for my first post, I could of been less confrontational or better yet minded my own business.
Thank you for apologizing.

Guys stu gotz apologized and I am going to forgive and forget. Stu, sorry I attacked you on your other postings. I have asked for my comments to be removed.

No need for people to fight on UG. I know Stu disagrees with me and that's his right. I thank you for being more careful in your choice of words next time as it did really tick me off because it is a beautiful memory for me and I don't consider her to be just some piece of trash.

Thanks...now lets all move on :)

Guys stu gotz apologized and I am going to forgive and forget. Stu, sorry I attacked you on your other postings. I have asked for my comments to be removed.

No need for people to fight on UG. I know Stu disagrees with me and that's his right. I thank you for being more careful in your choice of words next time as it did really tick me off because it is a beautiful memory for me and I don't consider her to be just some piece of trash.

Thanks...now lets all move on :)
Give us more Colombian stories.

I'm planning on going back when i find good price on tickets. I have 2-3 hotties I met on Colombia Cupid lined up in each city - Cartagena/Barraquilla, Bogata, and Medellin. Probably hit up Cartegena first as I want to go somewhere warm and I've already been to Medellin.

I'm planning on going back when i find good price on tickets. I have 2-3 hotties I met on Colombia Cupid lined up in each city - Cartagena/Barraquilla, Bogata, and Medellin. Probably hit up Cartegena first as I want to go somewhere warm and I've already been to Medellin.
I am heading back in the fall for 2 or 3 weeks. I need to visit my 20 amigas and meet some new ones. Cartengna was fun, been there twice.

Cartagena June 4-8

Headed down to Cartagena for a quick vacation. First 2 days I stayed in the Oceana Estellar Hotel that's on the far end of the beach hotels. Kind of a bait and switch from the pics on Hotels.com.

My plan this time was to mostly spend my time with 2 girls I met from different sites. First girl from Amor Cartagena was supposed to arrive but was late. I waited a few hours and she hadn't arrived yet so headed for a walk on the beach. Was approached by a beach pimp (for lack of a better name) offering all sorts of things. He introduced me to a very sexy black chica with a huge rack and amazing ass. However I was looking for something a bit less professional and a bit thinner so I passed. Walked around a bit and when I came back he said "I have other ones if you don't like Sophia"....I said I think I'll pass (as my first chic was scheduled to arrive soon), but as we walked I saw some very nice young eye-candy. She was sitting in a group so I did not think she was available, but he saw my interest and said "hold on". He went back and brought her to me. Her name was Paula - about 5'2" 115, gorgeous eyes and very sexy frame. He told me 200,000 and I told him he was crazy. He said ok 150,000...I was very horny so i said "alright"

We walked to a local short stay and got to business. She was so sexy with her clothes off. Paula was 22 (So she said) and has a child but still had a very sexy body. She started with a nice BBBJ, then we covered up and went at it in multiple positions for about 20 minutes before I busted. She was a lot of fun, but I was late so I took off. She gave me her # and email and I might look her up when I go back...however so many chica's not sure I'll look her up.

Headed back to my hotel and grabbed a shower before my #1 arrived. She was late but around 6 I heard a knock on my door. I answered and met a stunning 22 year old with an amazing ass. I met #1 on Amor Cartagena and we had been talking for about 2 months before this trip. I had seen pictures of her but she was at least 2X sexier in person. She greeted me with a nice hug and we headed off for a night of dinner, drinks, and dancing. She did not stay that night but told me she would come back early the next day and spend the day with me. After she left I was bored and Horny so I went for a walk. Ended up randomly finding LDV (only about 5 minute walk from my hotel). Walked in a saw about 15-20 working girls...some very sexy. I grabbed a beer (9000 COP...about 3X more than it should be) and a sexy 30 year old sat down. Bought her a drink and admired her beauty. I thought about taking her home, but I was very tired and had #1 coming early so I took off.

The next day was very nice. We headed to a nice beach and spent the day getting to know each other. She told me "I want to make love to you". Who am I to deny an stunning 22 year old??? Headed back to the hotel and made love. Headed out for dinner and drinks and then back to the hotel for round 2. She again headed home and I decided I was bored and horny so grabbed a cab and decided to see what was out there.

We went to 3 whore houses as I was mostly just looking. First one called "Pley Boy". Got out of the cab and headed into the club. Clearly they do not get many gringo's there as a VERY sexy chica said "MMmm....gringo" and followed me in claiming me as hers. She had the most incredible body of any of the girls I met on the trip. Beautiful face and very pretty smile. We grabbed a few drinks, but I wasn't really looking for that...I was looking for a very skinny girl that night. None the less, she was very friendly and wasn't as jaded as most whore house chicas so I asked for her contact info. She gave me her # and email and I left (we have emailed back and forth many times since then. I told her I want to spend a day or two with her on my next visit).

Headed to WH #2...this was more in a private house with armed guard. Walked in and didn't see anything. Told the guy I wanted something younger and muy flaca and he directed us to a final spot a few blocks away. Went through a gate and headed to a bar. I immediately saw what I was looking for. A young and skinny chic.

Her name is Yessica - 21 Y/O about 5'5" 105lbs, long black hair, cute as a button, braces, and no children. She was from Medellin and fucked like it! lol We had a drink, a dance, and headed back to a room in the back. It was 150,000 (Again gringo tax...probable about 80,000 usually) but I didn't car this time. It was late and I was horny. She fucked like a rockstar. DFK, multiple positions, and finished in doggie (all covered). Of all the girls I was with on this trip, Yessica was the best lay. Nothing better than having a absolute cute girl with braces wrap her long sexy legs around you and cry out "oh papi" as you bang her frame for all your worth. I would have spent time with Yessica if I hadn't had my days already planned. Got her # and email and hope to hear from her for my next trip as well.

The next day I said goodbye to #1...well we made love again, and then we said goodbye. I had a few hours before #2 arrived so I went for a walk on the beach. Met a very cute and very skinny black 18 y/o who wanted to hang out but I did not have time. Got her number and headed to my second hotel. #2 was waiting for me. Met her on Colombia Cupid and had a great connection with her. She is a in her 30's with an incredible ass. We Headed out for dinner then back to the hotel for a short siesta. Round #1 followed by dinner, drinks, and dancing. She dressed so sexy I could hardly keep my hands to myself. Later that night back to the hotel for round #2. The next morning round #3 then off to the town for some sight-seeing. She wore the tightest little shorts and all the guys were turning their heads. Back to the hotel for a nice swim and then round #4. Went out of dinner and headed back to the hotel. Fell asleep in my arms and then we had round #5 the next morning. Headed off to the airport and said goodbye.

I really liked Cartagena. 5 days - 4 women - 10 rounds. I think I'll go back. A bit more expensive then Medellin but I didn't care. Next time I probably will just play it by ear and be a total whore-monger.

Colombia is now my favorite destination

Slinky- can a monger post here where to meet another in Colombia?
or is that banned.??

Hi ,
Why did you pick Carteghena? Medellin, Cali, or Bogota is better. Carteghena is a Monger tourist trap. in other towns you can get a TNL for the price of an hour in Carteghena. In any event put $ into your ATM account and remove it in pesos in Colombia.
If you speak Spanish you will have absolutely no problem getting laid.

The Chicas are beautiful,and can grab your heart- be careful. They are so easy to fall iin love with.
I would take Avianca from Carteghena to Bogota. Remember Bogota is very high 8,000 feet and cold and rainy. bring a jacket. The further north you stay in bogota the safer it is. Try the Dann Catleton on Carrera 15 and Calle 103. Diagonally across the street from this hotel is the Mezzanine of Massages- about 8 small whorehouses 15 steps up from the street. I think that hotel is the most secure and nicest in Bogota. Try to stay above 100th street if possible.

The Zona Rosa is a nice place to troll, as well as the Zona T. DO NOT GO TO SANTA FE- extroadinarily dangerous.
Do not leavean open drink on the bar and go the the bathroom--Scopalomine si used to drug tourists. If you drink beer always open it yourself. While you are in Bogota you can go to Unicentro and have shirts made - fine cotton handmade for about $30- each.

Try pesqueria Jaramillo and Cafe Renault in parque 93. World class restaurants.
Try to stay at a hotel that has white cabs--you could be taken for a very life threatining ride in a yellow cab.

I have an apartment in Bogota and Medellin. I like medellin better as the climate is siempre primevera--Always spring-- plus a lot more chicas than Cartaghena.

Keep posting here as my boat is just up the coast from Carteghena.