Colombia

Thought I would start a thread for Colombia...Mongering paradise on this side of the Pacific!

Anyone had fun there?

I was in Medellin the last week of March...wow...such incredible women! And not just in the whorehouses jaja

I already wrote in another thread about my first Colombian Whore. Basically to re-cap she was a sexy 19 year old who fucked my brains our bareback and demanded I cum in her pussy 3X!! lol Perhaps not my smartest move but when she does not leave your cock alone and thrusts her sexy young latina body on you again and again what choice do you have? ;)

The third whore I had was in also one of the w-houses in the seedy part of town. She was a very petite blonde named Brenda. She was standing at the entrance when we walked in and had this cute little "come fuck me" look on her. We sat down and had a drink. This time I did not have time to taker her home so we went to the back for a $25 quick fuck. I got back there and the room was disgusting. She came over and started a cbj. She pulled down her pants and we started fucking. People kept opening the door and I did not feel very comfortable. I lost my erection and stopped after a few minutes. In my bad Spanish I told her I cannot have sex in the place and I cannot feel anything with this condom. She told me to call her the next day and she would come over and that I could fuck her without a condom. She said she had a cousin who was available too. I gave her a tip and took her number. Called the next day but she made some excuse up about her mother not wanting her to head out. Too bad as she had a very tight little body on her...about 4'11" 90lbs. Beautiful girl.

The next whore I had in Medellin was (I think its all kinda blurry at this point...lol) was Juliet. She was a girl my friend had told me I would fall in love with. he had seen her in a nicer whore house 6 months previous and 2 of our mutual friends had fucked her. Maybe I was expecting a goddess because of the way he built her up "Dude...you will want to marry this one!" but when she got out of the taxi in Parque Llares I just wasn't all that impressed. She was about 5'7" 130. Pretty girl, nice ass...but she wasn't stunning.

She joined us for dinner and we had some good conversation. She was actually out of the whore business and now worked for a paper. We went to a night club and had some drink and danced. We were having a great time. I invited her back to the apt and that's when it happens. We get to my room and she say "Did Willy tell you I charge?" At that moment she went from a gf to a pro and I lost my interest in her. We had a basic fuck, no real kissing, I gave her 100,000 COP and sent her on her way. She lost her soul in the whore-house. I was going to call her again but I wasn't in love.

I think that was it for whores on my trip. Of course I wasn't in Medellin just to whore...i was with my best friend and his gf so I spent much time site seeing and trying to meet a non-pro. Went on 5 or 6 dates during my trip besides the whores.

Of all the woman I met...and some were stunning...no one comes close to my Paulina. She was the second whore I had in Medellin. She was my soulmate and I would marry this whore. I wrote about her extensively in another post, but let me copy and paste because she is worth it LOL...

....I had been whoring it up a bit with these beauties and met some legit women, but no one I had a connection with...until one night when my buddy Will says we need to go to the whore houses. The closest thing to Thailand I've been in.

We pass through a few in downtown Medellin while I look for something I want to take for some fun. Finally, as we leave one I see this petite girl with amazing legs walking into the next club. I knew I wanted her. We followed her in and then I saw her. Absolutely beautiful...at least in my eyes. She was about 5'0", maybe 90lbs soaking wet. 18 years old with a 2 year old son. She only spoke Spanish and I had very little under my belt, so I used Jibbigo on my iphone to communicate. I was told it was 50,000 COP (around $30) for a short time, but I had to take her out of there. Paid 50,000 and took her back to our place for the night. We showered together and then we made love in my room. It was more than an usual sexual encounter. I would look deep in her eyes and we deeply kissed as our bodies bonded. The whole time I was thinking to myself "This girl is the one, I love her".

When we finished, we spent the next 2 hours talking using google translator. She was so incredibly beautiful inside and out and I truly felt I connected with her soul when we looked into each others eyes. Dark hair, gorgeous face, petite frame, cute raspy voice and adorable smile with a few crooked teeth. Totally lovable. Here was a girl from a very poor family who had a rough start...but I could see a very beautiful soul in there that needed someone to love her. In the 3 hours we were together I felt her leave that awful life and start to live again...she told me about her life and dreams and how she wanted a new life. I told her about living in NY and how I wanted to help her.

After 3 hours, she told me she had to get back. Her birthday was the next day and I told her I would take her out. She had no cell phone, but gave me the # to the place she was staying. I got her a taxi and felt a deep pain as I watched her drive off.

The next day I had my buddy Will call the number and was told no men were allowed to call. Very odd. We ended up going back to the whore house the next night and I explained I had tried to reach her with no luck. For about 30 minutes we talked before I had to leave for a dinner party. I gave her my friends # and asked her to call.

The next day I did not hear from her.

On my final night, we stopped by one more time. I saw her and she acted a bit reserved with me. I decided I wanted to take her from that place for the night but she said she could not leave. She said her "ex" was from a gang and she had to pay him in a few hours. I tried to plead with her that I wanted to take her away from that awful place but insisted she could not go. She gave me her email and told me to please write her.

Leaving her that night crushed my heart and I still have much sadness inside because of her. Its not so much that I fell in love with a hooker from a low end whore house as much as i know how her story will end. If she is "owned" by this pimp then her life is over. A beautiful soul that will become hardened over time..she'll most likely become addicted to drugs and end up dead from that or some disease or violence. I've sent her 3 emails since the end of March and have never heard back from her. She had no phone so I have no #. This girl touched my soul and I feel like I was supposed to save her...but I tried and was not able to. I would have given her unconditional love and support for her and her child. I would have changed her life and saved her from her awful circumstances. Yet i was not able to.

When I think back to our first night, I still remember exactly how she looked up into my eyes with such a sweet innocent look of helplessness. I just wanted to hold her in my arms forever, kiss her softly, and tell her I will love her forever....but it seems like that will never happen.

I have dated many, many non-pro's and had my fair share of pro's. I've never been married, but have come close a few times. I know many on this board can relate in some fashion to meeting someone who you truly connected with only to know it would be impossible to be with. In my 38 years of life, I can honestly say I never felt a connection like I did with her. Someday I hope I'll find my Paulina again, but I doubt that will happen...all I can do is hope and pray that she gets out and has a better life

Listen no offense but you need help because this is sick behavior. For Christ sakes dude you only spent 3 hrs with her using a translator app on your phone as the only means of communication. She avoided you because no doubt you freaked her out big time. And I got news for you everybody owns a phone and it's probably the first thing she bought after her first trick.

Listen no offense but you need help because this is sick behavior. For Christ sakes dude you only spent 3 hrs with her using a translator app on your phone as the only means of communication. She avoided you because no doubt you freaked her out big time. And I got news for you everybody owns a phone and it's probably the first thing she bought after her first trick.
Love how everyone analyzes a good heart felt post/ If you don't like it why comment.

To the Douche Bag

Wow..thanks for the harsh criticism. Are you some sort of freakin saint? Of course not! I did not write my review to have some jerk like you come and judge me as a someone with "sick behavior who needs help". Obviously you pay for sex and have posted on this forum, so perhaps you need help for your own sick behavior.

And secondly, you weren't there and have no right to judge me. Have you ever been to Colombia, Thailand, or some other 3rd world country???? Have you ever seen how poor those people are? Do you have any concept of how someone could be "owned" by gang members and forced into prostitution? Do you understand that a majority of these women have little to no education, have children in their teens, and they hope and pray some gringo will come and save them from their horrible lives??? Can you comprehend how her trying to get out could risk her life and her child's??? From how you judge me it appears you do not have a clue! You were not there and if you cannot possible comprehend how this poor girl and I communicated and understood each other.

Perhaps next time you should keep your opinions to yourself.

Wow..thanks for the harsh criticism. Are you some sort of freakin saint? Of course not! I did not write my review to have some jerk like you come and judge me as a someone with "sick behavior who needs help". Obviously you pay for sex and have posted on this forum, so perhaps you need help for your own sick behavior.

And secondly, you weren't there and have no right to judge me. Have you ever been to Colombia, Thailand, or some other 3rd world country???? Have you ever seen how poor those people are? Do you have any concept of how someone could be "owned" by gang members and forced into prostitution? Do you understand that a majority of these women have little to no education, have children in their teens, and they hope and pray some gringo will come and save them from their horrible lives??? Can you comprehend how her trying to get out could risk her life and her child's??? From how you judge me it appears you do not have a clue! You were not there and if you cannot possible comprehend how this poor girl and I communicated and understood each other.

Piece of advice that you never asked for. White knights rarely work. Been there done that and can match sob story for sob story.

The bottom line, they are broken people and it will come back to bite you in the ass. These women (and some men too) project this needy aura, that you want to protect them, but you just cannot undo all the damage already done. At some point, they will turn on you and you will never understand why.

Came so close to marrying one too.

You have pity for them, yet you take advantage of them.

You have pity for them, yet you take advantage of them.
When you put all the BS morality aside that our wonderful religions bestow on us, the hooker/john relationship is one of commerce. Do you take advatage of your denist, when you pay him? It is a business arrangement necessiated based upon one's job skills and the available demand. Can you be friends with your dentist? CAn you become romantically involved with a dentist?

But any kind of job, it is not hard to screw your life up, get involved in gangs/drugs or get on the wrong track. Hookers do not have a monopoly on this. And not all hookers are screwed up.

Not all the chicas own a phone there.

I liked your reort and I was in Thailand and Colombia and agree with you.

Piece of advice that you never asked for. White knights rarely work. Been there done that and can match sob story for sob story.

The bottom line, they are broken people and it will come back to bite you in the ass. These women (and some men too) project this needy aura, that you want to protect them, but you just cannot undo all the damage already done. At some point, they will turn on you and you will never understand why.

Came so close to marrying one too.
I have about a dozen amigas there now and they are poor, but they are getting by, especially when I come to town.

Nice Jimydr! I'm sure they appreciate your kindness

There are many very sweet, sweet girls there who are in the profession out of much more necessity than the pro's in the US. Most Americans cant comprehend how a majority of those girls in Medellin are absolutely dirt poor and have usually had one or two children by the time they are 18. They have not choice but to sell their bodies to survive. Not the same as a majority of prostitutes in America or the developed world who are in the business as a choice or because of drug abuse. The girls I met were for the most part very sweet, loving, and looking for their "white knight".

Too bad some mongers just don't get it.

Yes paperpusher, you are right that many times it comes back to bite guys in the ass, however I know of some guys who met girls in these circumstances and it worked out. My friends and I even had a debate if we could take a girl out of that lifestyle if we found a special one. I was of the mindset that it couldn't work, but when I met Paulina, we connected in a way I rarely have with any women, let alone pro's. I know some can't comprehend this is possible and some think I'm a sick bastard who's just taking advantage of them, the reality is that without my $ they, and their children might starve. At least I don't rape them, burn them with cigarettes, hit them, or abuse them like many of the men in their lives have done. The provide companionship and I give them $. At least it is a mutually beneficial relationship unlike lawyers who screw you AND charge for it. ;)

This is a big fucking glass house we're hanging out in. Post on man, I for one enjoyed the show.
I enjoyed reading his post also, I just found his obsession with this one girl very strange. She must be very good at what she does for him to come away feeling like that. Now, I don't know the guy but I'm sure he is a nice guy by his empathy for these people but he needs to know it is what he paid her for.

I would also like to apologize for my first post, I could of been less confrontational or better yet minded my own business.

I enjoyed reading his post also, I just found his obsession with this one girl very strange. She must be very good at what she does for him to come away feeling like that. Now, I don't know the guy but I'm sure he is a nice guy by his empathy for these people but he needs to know it is what he paid her for.

I would also like to apologize for my first post, I could of been less confrontational or better yet minded my own business.

I think if you were going to apoligize to Mike you should have left out the bull shit again in your opening statement. Mike posted a nice review and you tried to analyze him. Two statements here...Sorry and mind your own business would have been fitting. Try again this time mean it.

Nice Jimydr! I'm sure they appreciate your kindness

There are many very sweet, sweet girls there who are in the profession out of much more necessity than the pro's in the US. Most Americans cant comprehend how a majority of those girls in Medellin are absolutely dirt poor and have usually had one or two children by the time they are 18. They have not choice but to sell their bodies to survive. Not the same as a majority of prostitutes in America or the developed world who are in the business as a choice or because of drug abuse. The girls I met were for the most part very sweet, loving, and looking for their "white knight".

Too bad some mongers just don't get it.

I am on my 5th year now and I find that 90% of them have their first kid around age 18-21. Many times the daddy just moves on.

Yes paperpusher, you are right that many times it comes back to bite guys in the ass, however I know of some guys who met girls in these circumstances and it worked out. My friends and I even had a debate if we could take a girl out of that lifestyle if we found a special one. I was of the mindset that it couldn't work, but when I met Paulina, we connected in a way I rarely have with any women, let alone pro's. I know some can't comprehend this is possible and some think I'm a sick bastard who's just taking advantage of them, the reality is that without my $ they, and their children might starve. At least I don't rape them, burn them with cigarettes, hit them, or abuse them like many of the men in their lives have done. The provide companionship and I give them $. At least it is a mutually beneficial relationship unlike lawyers who screw you AND charge for it. ;)
They say that as many as 90% in Medellin have turned a trick at least once. They will always need something and return to it.