Colombia

Spent a couple days in Bogota and Sao Paulo - skokka was a good resource. Found$100 in call service in both cities.
The pictures were fake, but both providers turned out to be nice.

The one in sao Paolo was way hotter than the pic, probably early 20s, no English but the translate app did the job.
The last time I was in Rio, I used a service provider(40graus) - the girl spoke fluent English and was my tour guide for the next day - I was hoping to get one like that but it didn't work out this time. I guess it was beginners luck the first time!

Spent a couple days in Bogota and Sao Paulo - skokka was a good resource. Found$100 in call service in both cities.
The pictures were fake, but both providers turned out to be nice.

The one in sao Paolo was way hotter than the pic, probably early 20s, no English but the translate app did the job.
The last time I was in Rio, I used a service provider(40graus) - the girl spoke fluent English and was my tour guide for the next day - I was hoping to get one like that but it didn't work out this time. I guess it was beginners luck the first time!
Nice, what was the cost for booking on 40graus? The women on there look unreal ;)...

I will be in Brazil mext month and wld appreciate additional details on hid d.

Nice, what was the cost for booking on 40graus? The women on there look unreal ;)...

I will be in Brazil mext month and wld appreciate additional details on hid d.
If I remember, $100 equivalent gets you a 2 hr session incall - through an agency.
I then set up a separate meeting the next day and we spent the whole day together visiting places. Ended back at the hotel and I paid her about$300 for the day.

If I remember, $100 equivalent gets you a 2 hr session incall - through an agency.
I then set up a separate meeting the next day and we spent the whole day together visiting places. Ended back at the hotel and I paid her about$300 for the day.
Was 40graus the agency you used ? Appreciate your response in advance.