Colombia

Spent a couple days in Bogota and Sao Paulo - skokka was a good resource. Found$100 in call service in both cities.
The pictures were fake, but both providers turned out to be nice.

The one in sao Paolo was way hotter than the pic, probably early 20s, no English but the translate app did the job.
The last time I was in Rio, I used a service provider(40graus) - the girl spoke fluent English and was my tour guide for the next day - I was hoping to get one like that but it didn't work out this time. I guess it was beginners luck the first time!

Spent a couple days in Bogota and Sao Paulo - skokka was a good resource. Found$100 in call service in both cities.
The pictures were fake, but both providers turned out to be nice.

The one in sao Paolo was way hotter than the pic, probably early 20s, no English but the translate app did the job.
The last time I was in Rio, I used a service provider(40graus) - the girl spoke fluent English and was my tour guide for the next day - I was hoping to get one like that but it didn't work out this time. I guess it was beginners luck the first time!
Nice, what was the cost for booking on 40graus? The women on there look unreal ;)...

I will be in Brazil mext month and wld appreciate additional details on hid d.

Nice, what was the cost for booking on 40graus? The women on there look unreal ;)...

I will be in Brazil mext month and wld appreciate additional details on hid d.
If I remember, $100 equivalent gets you a 2 hr session incall - through an agency.
I then set up a separate meeting the next day and we spent the whole day together visiting places. Ended back at the hotel and I paid her about$300 for the day.

If I remember, $100 equivalent gets you a 2 hr session incall - through an agency.
I then set up a separate meeting the next day and we spent the whole day together visiting places. Ended back at the hotel and I paid her about$300 for the day.
Was 40graus the agency you used ? Appreciate your response in advance.

I will be traveling to cartagena in a few days. Anyone know what the going rate out there. I’ve been to DR and it’s 150 for the night some may want too for extras like Greek but I never went over 100. Is Colombia like that as well

I will be traveling to cartagena in a few days. Anyone know what the going rate out there. I’ve been to DR and it’s 150 for the night some may want too for extras like Greek but I never went over 100. Is Colombia like that as well
I remember a friend who used to work as a paralegal in Manhattan. He visited the Dominican Republic {year about 2006-ish}, where he really liked how women treated him. He even considered not returning to the U.S. because for $35 a day I believe, a woman took care of various things ( cook, clean, fucked and ironed ) for him. I had to remind him about his life, family, and responsibilities here. After about a month, he came back, but he was different. He was unhappy with the expectations of women. He was single and no kids. Eventually, I lost contact with him after he moved out of New York, he moved to Arizona or Utah or something, that was about two years after that trip.

I heard for Colombia is as low as $40 usd but I’m unsure where and up to $150. That’s depending on how you look and if they like you. A friend of friend of mine was there right before COVID.

I remember a friend who used to work as a paralegal in Manhattan. He visited the Dominican Republic {year about 2006-ish}, where he really liked how women treated him. He even considered not returning to the U.S. because for $35 a day I believe, a woman took care of various things ( cook, clean, fucked and ironed ) for him. I had to remind him about his life, family, and responsibilities here. After about a month, he came back, but he was different. He was unhappy with the expectations of women. He was single and no kids. Eventually, I lost contact with him after he moved out of New York, he moved to Arizona or Utah or something, that was about two years after that trip.

I heard for Colombia is as low as $40 usd but I’m unsure where and up to $150. That’s depending on how you look and if they like you. A friend of friend of mine was there right before COVID.
I went last to DR in 2022. We paid 150 cause someone brought the girl to us. If you make a connection with the girl u can get them for about $80 a day. And yea do everything

I met up with woman in Cartagena 2021 with hot 38 yr old body. See my profile pic. Didn’t work out long term.
I don’t know what locals charge but there are plenty walking around.
I’ve since met Bogota and Medellin babes around NY and love their curvy shapes, enhancements and overall willingness.
Have fun and stay safe.