Cock rings and delay sprays

Double barrel question here;

Where is the best place to buy a cock ring? I can't image buying one online since they must come in different sizes.

Or do they? Are the adjustable?

I had a provider use one on me once but I wasn't paying too much attention when she was putting it on. I just noticed it kept me hard even though we were paying attention to other areas.

Also I've seen a spray in GNC that supposedly delays orgasms.
Anyone ever use something like this?

Do they really work?

Where is the best place to buy a cock ring? I can't image buying one online since they must come in different sizes.

I had a provider use one on me once but I wasn't paying too much attention when she was putting it on. I just noticed it kept me hard even though we were paying attention to other areas.

Do they really work?
There use to be a ribbed condom with numbing gel that would delay the explosion.

Do they really work?
Buy them online, there are plenty of sex toy companies online that sell them. Buy a few different ones, most are very flexible and can stretch out to fit. Stay away from the one's with any vibrating features or silly extra type of pieces. Stick with the ring.

I have never used any delaying sprays, but I can attest to the cock rings. I love mine and they work really well. Keep me harder then a roll of quarters.

1.Where is the best place to buy a cock ring? I can't image buying one online since they must come in different sizes.

2. Or do they? Are the adjustable?

3.Also I've seen a spray in GNC that supposedly delays orgasms. Anyone ever use something like this?

4. Do they really work?
That's really 4 questions but hey that's OK
4. Yes Cock Rings work. Bought one with "Ticklers" on it to make the GF happy....It DID
3. Never Used a Spray
2. Different Sizes yes Adjustable I don't think so
1. ANY Adult shop which there are a plethora of on LI and since LI is in your handle I'm assuming you're local. Most Notably there is a chain of them called XPressions. Or some of the places on Edison like SHow World & Fantasy might have them.

Good Luck

I use the Roman swipes (available at Walmart) and find they useful. They come in a wipe, so very easy to keep in your wallet and use when the moment strikes.

About 20 years ago I went through a premature ejaculation phase. Difficult to get past the initial handling and blow job, and if I was lucky enough to make it to her heaven’s gate, I erupted within seconds, much to my displeasure, embarrassment, waste of time, waste of energy, melancholy, anger, resentment, and any other negativity that you might heap atop that mountain of woe, doom and gloom and shame. (a beautiful girl left stranded, untucked)

My whole world came tumbling down. What kind of monger worth his salt, explodes nearly spontaneously.

It was so bad that I would sometimes release semen after the urinary stream came to a halt, when urinating over the toilet, and I would discharge a small load and have a short orgasm. Pretty dismal situation.

Bought some delay spray which is basically a percentage of lidocaine (like the dentist uses on your painful teeth and gums) in a solution of alcohol. It did help. But, make sure you spray junior and then put a condom on. Because, if the lidocaine touches her clit and vaginal walls, her sensitivity and ability to orgasm becomes greatly diminished.

But, it was still a problem because I was still not totally in control. But at least I could run through my repertoire and unleash some strokes. So, I was quite thankful for the drug.

I also went to my local Flushing pharmacy, in their traditional sex aids section and picked up another topical ointment called “ Suifan Kwang Tze Solution.” That topical application is a lovely oil infused with cinnamon herb, cnidium herb and a whole array of botanicals that work synergistically to strengthen your Johnson for long play. I liked that, also, and it worked even better than the lidocaine spray.

I then tried a Chinese formula called “Jin Suo Gu Jing Tang,” (available at all Chinese herb stores and online) which is taken internally, a cheap $5.00 remedy with minerals and herbs to calm your mind and quench the abundance of heat in your system. Simple herbs like astragalus seeds, euryale seed, oyster shell, lotus stamen and seed, et cetera.

That remedy put me in the driver’s seat, and Mr. Happy was back in business, walking upright with swag, instead of hunched over and worried if I would blow in my boxers when she opened the door.

I used that remedy for a while, until it remedied the condition to the point of overkill, and my ejaculation was delayed for an inordinate lapse of time. So, I quit taking all remedies and I have been fine ever since. No need for external, nor internal remedies.

Usually at the clubs on the Edison strip I find the best impulse buy products. I have used the stiff chews and white panther pills with great success. I saw they have a large selection of toys at Fantasy

It was years before I actually read the instructions “just apply small amount under the head. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I would go for hours
I hear you. I gave junior a very thick primer coat, followed by two additional coats of that elixir. And, then a final splash or two for good measure. I had to make up for lost time. Had a lovely scent, also.

Hopefully you get the real McCoy. Knockoffs abound. However, the ingredients are so cheap and simple, I can see even the knockoffs to be very effective.

Never tried a delay spray, with me i think its a mental thing because when im with my own girlfriends i fuck all the time i can fuck like a machine and sometimes have trouble finishing, i can be at a massage place and they can simply touch my dick and it can make me almost finish because its a new girl and a new experience.

Being on elevated dosages of testosterone also helps alot, when im off that it seems like i cant hold back much and it can def be a problem. theres a medicine for this called Dapoxetene which is actually a kind of mild mental anxiety med but its main purpose is to make a man last longer. I dont even know if drs prescribe it and heard its very expensive but if you do your ''research'' theres way to get it online. think im going to have to give this stuff a try, hope i dont send any ladies to the hospital.

I don't understand the benefit of preventing PE by causing your dick to be numb.

Anyway, do a search for premature ejaculation squeeze method.

You will need a cooperative gf to help you out using this method as it may take several sessions (in a row) to fully take effect.
Because when you’re numb you don’t cum. You might not get as much sensation but you won’t walkout in 3 minutes with a sad face.

There use to be a ribbed condom with numbing gel that would delay the explosion.
All this modern technology. If I want to delay my explosion, I just think about stuff I hate doing. Paying Bills, Talking to Ex Wives, Harassing my adult kids to do chores around the house, etc……..

I can actually lose my hard on if I think hard enough. And then of course , it’s back to business.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had this done to me twice back in the eighties by young ( > 30) WOCs

The first time it resulted in, still to this day, the most incredible BBJ CIM and most intense orgasm of my life. She held it off five or six times.

The second time it was a SW in Freeport who did it so I wouldn't cum from the bbj so she could upsell me bbfs. Which she did but although slightly annoyed I didn't regret as her young pussy was velvetly soft.

Because when you’re numb you don’t cum. You might not get as much sensation but you won’t walkout in 3 minutes with a sad face.
I agree. You should get your money’s worth, too.

I mean, you certainly didn’t go through the time and expense, to drop a quick load in 30 seconds that you could have easily rubbed out yourself. Both of the above are an abrupt desperate non fulfillment for one who values sex as a hobby.

I used to see a nice Asian in Whitestone. She was a magnificent flexible sensual sex goddess. And, a very decent humble human being, to boot.

As you guys know, sometimes two people just form a fast friendship, as we did.

She was cheap and young and gave you a full hour, non-stop and she used to give me another 30 minutes if nobody was in the queue.

But, I had to wait for her to clear her schedule, and I was on call. I waited in my car and did my japa meditation, focused on her front porch.

While waiting in my car, I used to watch monger after monger come and go. I one time burst out laughing to see that one left in about 7 minutes, and nobody more than 15 or 20 minutes, and that includes a possible before and aft shower.

I always wondered if they really received a complete sense of satisfaction for the money and time spent.

I do hypothesize that one must return so quickly for another round because he did not pay attention as much as he should have and actually play out the full hour, holding back a bit, but playing out all his fantasies.

I don't understand the benefit of preventing PE by causing your dick to be numb.

You will need a cooperative gf to help you out using this method as it may take several sessions (in a row) to fully take effect.
There are hundreds of subtle variations with respect to PE and ED.

Both of these conditions arise and subside in almost every man’s life, albeit possibly ranging from a single incident, to a lifelong struggle.

Each case is different, and must be treated according to one’s unique chemical, physical, emotional, energetic and mental stature.

PE, for myself at times was purely physiological, and no amount of clenching could impede the volcanic surge, raging out or control in a frenzied heated rush.

We all can examine within ourselves that at times we are more heavily weighted in a particular aspect of our personality, be it physical, mental, emotional, energetic. Sometimes we win with the force of mind. Sometimes we win with physical brute force. Sometimes with empathy, love and understanding.

Sometimes PE cannot be controlled purely by a muscular contraction. Rushing, raging, overheated sperm can easily crash through that crude wall of defense. At other times, though, it is a valid approach to clamp down and manipulate and prolong love play.