Cock rings and delay sprays

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Double barrel question here;

Where is the best place to buy a cock ring? I can't image buying one online since they must come in different sizes.

Or do they? Are the adjustable?

I had a provider use one on me once but I wasn't paying too much attention when she was putting it on. I just noticed it kept me hard even though we were paying attention to other areas.

Also I've seen a spray in GNC that supposedly delays orgasms.
Anyone ever use something like this?

Do they really work?
Utopia - Hicksville or Centerreach

billyS

Reign of Terror
Anyway, do a search for premature ejaculation squeeze method.

You will need a cooperative gf to help you out using this method as it may take several sessions (in a row) to fully take effect.
Out of curiosity, in the heat of very wet slow mish last night I tried pulling out and applying the squeeze myself as I wanted the session to go on longer in mish.

Note to myself;
DO NOT APPLY THE SQUEEZE YOURSELF!
THIS ONLY ACCELERATES THE MALE ORGASM.
READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY IN THE LINK PROVIDED BY @genius

back to the thread

Out of curiosity, in the heat of very wet slow mish last night I tried pulling out and applying the squeeze myself as I wanted the session to go on longer in mish.

Note to myself;

back to the thread
Funny I pulled out last night did a sqeeeze with no hands. It takes time to develop the required muscles. It worked like a charm put it back in and went another 10-15 minutes. The real key is pulling out before you pass PONR

Note to myself;

back to the thread
Lol.....Awwweee :confused:.....But now you know for next time :p

All this modern technology. If I want to delay my explosion, I just think about stuff I hate doing. Paying Bills, Talking to Ex Wives, Harassing my adult kids to do chores around the house, etc……..

I can actually lose my hard on if I think hard enough. And then of course , it’s back to business.
Lmao!!!

In keeping with the thread title. I usually am able to hold off by simply changing positions often enough. Timed right before reaching that sensation of impending orgasm.
Also when I know I've been without for a while , or the buildup of the date is prolonged, sometimes means holding off might be harder to do. I found just the right over the counter pill suggested by a friend. (Power Zen Silver) I only take 1/2 pouring it into a hot cup o jo...It ruins the coffee(I take it like a shot) But provides the ability to hold off, stay hard & still have all the sensation.

billyS

Reign of Terror
In keeping with the thread title. I usually am able to hold off by simply changing positions often enough. Timed right before reaching that sensation of impending orgasm.
Also when I know I've been without for a while , or the buildup of the date is prolonged, sometimes means holding off might be harder to do. I found just the right over the counter pill suggested by a friend. (Power Zen Silver) I only take 1/2 pouring it into a hot cup o jo...It ruins the coffee(I take it like a shot) But provides the ability to hold off, stay hard & still have all the sensation.
Is Power Zen Silver one of those gas station pills or is it available at GNC?

Be careful with bootleg gas station pills brother. If it doesn’t have a prescription you are playing with unknowns. Fentanyl among other things are finding their way into many items these days

Be careful with bootleg gas station pills brother. If it doesn’t have a prescription you are playing with unknowns. Fentanyl among other things are finding their way into many items these days
Yes, so true.

And, also, they almost always add sildenafil and tadalafil to the content and they do
not document it on the list of ingredients.

Even if a product is what it says it is, if it starts to sell, a profiteer will quickly hire an artist to replicate the packaging and replicate the appearance of the pill, to look like the original.

But, not to rain on your parade, if you are finding success with a product, and having no severe side-effects, (because all substances have side-effects, FDA approved or not) meticulously examine labeling and batch numbers, inside instructions, the type of bottle used, print style, font, make sure the box art is not a blurred image of an original.

At least keep using the original of what you find helpful. Because, some of the myriad products out there work pretty dandy, at least for their intended purpose of a powerful erection.

Long-term use is another matter.

in the end I have discovered that a very healthy, well-fed, well-exercised body with a balanced alert mind is the most powerful sexual aphrodisiac. With no side effects.

So Yes they are the Gas station ones. To be clear:
  • I only use on rare occasion NOT Regularly.(Not saying this to be braggadocious or in denial) MY GF is very multi-orgasmic and I usually use the afforementioned method to naturally hold off until she's had a few at least. This may sound corny to some but sex with her is more than " just sex" and I want it to last as long as possible. So usually switching positions often, even stopping completely to manually get her off an extra time or daty without 69 will keep me hard without explosion. For some reason the only times I can not seem to hold back more than 5-10 minutes with my GF is when we have'nt been together in over a week or so(Thankfully this is only every few months). Or When the buidup is unreal and she's teasing the fuck out of me for like an hour before we have time to be alone.
  • Again I'm saying this because I know that in general these things are not the safest to take on a regular basis without knowing ALL the side effects. And Idon't wann be the guy suggesting you pop one daily or some shit. My friend is sort of a whack job who has issues. Some sexual others in general and uses these pills indiscriminately. All the different ones. He told me that these were "the only ones that don't give me a headache"
  • So I being the cautious but curious natured beast that I am, fortunately have access to being able to have them examined by a professional(more than 1 in my life but I won't elaborate on that) as to the efficacy & actual physical makeup of said pills. Purchased a few and did exactly that. I was told that the biggest issue was that the balance of ingredients in any one pill to the other was in fact that they were Imbalanced Not all the same. That there was indeed tadalafil (You can look up what that does, pros & cons)or at least the chemical makeup of tadalafil and most of the other chemicals were inoccuos.
  • So I took that information to my 2nd friend who explained that based on MY personal health conditions and or lack there of it was safe to take them but not on a regular basis. That they would actually work, and even be helpful with another issue that I have. But that if taken often they could exacirbate a different condition to the poiint of major harm.
  • Being Friends we then just bullshitted about application and as coffee lovers(although now I only drink 1-1/2 cups a day I LOVE THAT 1-12 cup) He was the one who suggested mixing it into a hot cup and drinking it like a shot of espresso. That the caffeine would have the desired affect as an additive. (He reminded me of a concoction I used to drink the morning of a long day being in a wrestling Tournament)
  • Decided to use it one fateful morning a lil over 2 years ago(as Morning time was the usual for me & GF) About 1-2 hours later, had a fantastic time. The 1/2 dose seemed to be enough. I was sure to eat something plain & healthy within 4 hours after taking. (usually steel cut Oatmeal with either bananas, blueberries or both & honey) This left a 2+ hour window to romp around in.
  • Have done this without using full dose 13 -15 times now in 2+ years. of which I only experienced headache or major indigestion 2-3 times.(and it may have been unrelated)
  • I'm not about to try or run tests on all the different ones as I have no need to. I only know about this one

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Don't forget that anything you apply topically is going to transfer to anything you touch. So if you are doing it for the other person's pleasure make sure you aren't numbing them in the process.

• I only use on rare occasion NOT Regularly.(Not saying this to be braggadocious or in denial) MY GF is very multi-orgasmic and I usually use the afforementioned method to naturally hold off until she's had a few at least. This may sound corny to some but sex with her is more than " just sex" and I want it to last as long as possible. So usually switching positions often, even stopping completely to manually get her off an extra time or daty without 69 will keep me hard without explosion. For some reason the only times I can not seem to hold back more than 5-10 minutes with my GF is when we have'nt been together in over a week or so(Thankfully this is only every few months). Or When the buidup is unreal and she's teasing the fuck out of me for like an hour before we have time to be alone.
  • Again I'm saying this because I know that in general these things are not the safest to take on a regular basis without knowing ALL the side effects. And Idon't wann be the guy suggesting you pop one daily or some shit. My friend is sort of a whack job who has issues. Some sexual others in general and uses these pills indiscriminately. All the different ones. He told me that these were "the only ones that don't give me a headache"
  • So I being the cautious but curious natured beast that I am, fortunately have access to being able to have them examined by a professional(more than 1 in my life but I won't elaborate on that) as to the efficacy & actual physical makeup of said pills. Purchased a few and did exactly that. I was told that the biggest issue was that the balance of ingredients in any one pill to the other was in fact that they were Imbalanced Not all the same. That there was indeed tadalafil (You can look up what that does, pros & cons)or at least the chemical makeup of tadalafil and most of the other chemicals were inoccuos.
  • So I took that information to my 2nd friend who explained that based on MY personal health conditions and or lack there of it was safe to take them but not on a regular basis. That they would actually work, and even be helpful with another issue that I have. But that if taken often they could exacirbate a different condition to the poiint of major harm.
  • Being Friends we then just bullshitted about application and as coffee lovers(although now I only drink 1-1/2 cups a day I LOVE THAT 1-12 cup) He was the one who suggested mixing it into a hot cup and drinking it like a shot of espresso. That the caffeine would have the desired affect as an additive. (He reminded me of a concoction I used to drink the morning of a long day being in a wrestling Tournament)
  • Decided to use it one fateful morning a lil over 2 years ago(as Morning time was the usual for me & GF) About 1-2 hours later, had a fantastic time. The 1/2 dose seemed to be enough. I was sure to eat something plain & healthy within 4 hours after taking. (usually steel cut Oatmeal with either bananas, blueberries or both & honey) This left a 2+ hour window to romp around in.
  • Have done this without using full dose 13 -15 times now in 2+ years. of which I only experienced headache or major indigestion 2-3 times.(and it may have been unrelated)
  • I'm not about to try or run tests on all the different ones as I have no need to. I only know about this one
Great detailed response, I'm sure everyone wants to know about you and your gf.

But I think the real answer everyone wants to know is what is,,
1) what is the name of the 'gas station' product. Otherwise your entire essay is useless.
2) What 'gas station' and where was this gas station.

I ask question #2 because it seems everyone else giving this vague answer seems to assume evey "gas station" in Queens and on LI are operated by the same person selling the same thing.

Out of curiosity I walked into a Speedway on the south shore of Nassau and behind the counter they had some condoms and things but no pills anyone you described.

Thanks for the elaborate detail.

Commend you on meticulously watching your health, food (oatmeal) keeping healthy and using this drug and even coffee, as you said, only one and a half cups a day.

So, interesting that you had access in some way to a lab that detected some tadalafil in the mix. Surprised that a bit of sildenafil wasn’t also present.

Does it list the country of origin as China?

Interesting to note, if you Google many of the gas station sex drugs and Chinese pharmacy sex drugs by name, an FDA warning often pops up warning of undeclared substances, and citing the substances.

Get a little older and a little help boosts libido. And it is smart, IMHO, to use such intelligently and strategically rather than making it a part of your daily intake.

Thank you.

Great detailed response, I'm sure everyone wants to know about you and your gf.
But I think the real answer everyone wants to know is what is,,
1) what is the name of the 'gas station' product. Otherwise your entire essay is useless.
2) What 'gas station' and where was this gas station.

I ask question #2 because it seems everyone else giving this vague answer seems to assume evey "gas station" in Queens and on LI are operated by the same person selling the same thing.

Out of curiosity I walked into a Speedway on the south shore of Nassau and behind the counter they had some condoms and things but no pills anyone you described.
Maybe not, but hey that's why I used it. Don't really monger much anymore.
Question 1. See posts 31 & in billyS response post 35. I would'nt give useless information with no context. And useless is a relative term. Useless may be considered askinig a question that was already answered before being asked. Maybe
Question 2. I've seen it in most of them but not Speedway. (I go there for gas) I actually go to a specific one now that seems to be the only one charging only 75% of what the others do. In fact I bought 3 or 4 about 2 months ago, just in case prices go up. Which they did. I think the shop owner caught on. It's on Jericho tpke. 1st one on Westbound side just west of Meadowbrook Pkwy. Not a chain gas station.
To be clear it is meant to give hardness and staying power but for whatever reason also seems to help me delay the inevitable, which was the topic at hand.