Cocaine..

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/news/20070413/FDA-cautions-cocaine-drink-maker

After reading all the press on this drink the last few days, my stance is a little stronger. The company marketing this drink are a bunch of scumbags. Any parent who condones or contributes to purchasing this product needs to get their fucking head examined.
So why be up in arms about this product? What about the other products on the market just like it? There are lots of similar products on the market.

Is it just the name that bothers you? Do you have the same issues with OPIUM Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent? Do parents who let their daughters wear it need to get their head examined?

I'm interested in hearing what you have to say. Please don't misinterpret my post as sarcastic, although I realize it probably does sound that way.

So why be up in arms about this product? What about the other products on the market just like it? There are lots of similar products on the market.
...marketed as "the legal alternative" and the products name is spelled in white powder. I don't think any other product has such blatant advertising.

I'd be curious to know how many parents serve their kids an O'douls with dinner. After all, it's not the real thing...

Last edited:
Cocaine being retooled

An energy drink called Cocaine has been from pulled from stores nationwide amid concerns about its name, the company that produces it said Monday.

Clegg Ivey, a partner in Redux Beverages LLC of Las Vegas, said the company plans to sell the drink under a new name for now.

[snip]

Source http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18537394/

I wouldnt

She does drink Red Bull. She came home and expressed her desire to try cocaine, the energy drink. I helped her search.

She isnt looking for real cocaine. Its a drink..

And as for her dress attire, shes 20 yrs old for christ sakes. I can tell her to take it off out of respect to me, but that doesnt mean she doesnt wear it. Shes in another state.

She can wear anything when spending the weekend with friends..

BTW... my daughter does not own such a shirt, never would.

Shes smart, gorgeous,intelligent and an advocate of many causes, not even I can comprehend. (Shes a Philosophy major)

Shes 20 yrs old for goodness sakes. Shes exploring, and spreading her wings.

Get over yourself. amazing how YOU always seem to tell me how to raise my kids.. You their daddy? If so you owe me 20 yrs of Child support payments.

No checks please. Cash,cashiers check or money order, thanks.

be too naive to the fact that she "won't" try the real deal . If she is exploring and "spreading her wings" chances are more likely than none that she will try the real deal . Especially if she is searching for the ultimate hype that these energy drinks give her . It doesnt matter how smart the kid is she is at an impressionalble age and like others her age they will experiment .. What are you gonna do if she one day decides to become a "provider" ? Will you be such a cool dad then ?