Cocaine..

Even I know she can fight her own battles.... and this ain't even a battle.

I agree this is no fight or battle, well except that flea comment..that was kinda funny!! hahahhaha....ok maybe not............

But did you ever think that billyS is talking from his own experience,not mine?

Last edited:

2. It ain't that hard to raise a child... Monkies do it better than humans most of the time and I think I'm a tad smarter than a monkey. Brittney, Lindsey and Paris's parents I'm not so sure about..
Monkies do not have to deal with attitude, schools, fights, boys, girls... oh and did I mention the dreadful teen years? Too much to mention...I could type all damn night..

btw.... Wanna bet that if your minor kid shows up at his grammar school in Nassau County with a can of Cocaine that it 1) probably gets taken away and maybe 2) you his dad get a letter sent home questioning your fucking judgement and parenting skills.
Oh no!!! Ozzy!!! I would not suggest this, or any other energy drink to a minor child.

We are talking adults here. At least I was.

This discussion was directed towards adults.

If I got a call that my 14 year old had the drink cocaine in school, you best believe he would be in some deep shit.

I would rather my daughter come to me asking to buy her the drink, then do it behind my back. That's the sort of relationship she and I have.
I totally agree with you and its great to have a relationship like that. But at the same time I can't understand how any parent can let their kids buy a drink called "cocaine" without giving some sort of lecture on how stupid a marketing campaign it is no matter how much of a "goof" it is. I'm not directing this at you HH but sometimes parents are too caught up in being the "cool" mom or dad by not saying anything that disagrees with what their kids want.

Ace,

Please dont assume we did not.

I am not the cool mom. My kids would be the first to say I am strict, stern,and would think twice before defying me.

You can get along with your children, and still be an enforcer.

Its called respect.

Tell her she's not missing anything, I tried it and it's VILE. It was even a running joke in my office for a day or two ("that meeting left a bad taste in my mouth.. or maybe it was that crap geeky brought in!" *rimshot*).

Really, really gross.

billyS

Reign of Terror
1. Stop eating Kimmies ass. Even I know she can fight her own battles.... and this ain't even a battle.
1) Ozzy, my arguments with you in this thread were not an attempt to 'eat Kimmies ass' (which I guess is a good way of you to dismiss anything I say that will contradict your points) but a reaction of a real parent to someone who loves to mouth off about what he thinks he could do better. If Kimmie wasn't in this thread and you and Franca said the same stupid shit you did my reaction would be the same.

Ozzy; fact: (and I know you have a problem when it comes to facts)
I'm a real parent and you are not. End of disscussion.

2) The cases you keep brining up are in the extreme like Paris and Lindsay Lohan. Kimmie and I are talking about raising normal middle class kids.
When you deal with your nephews you might only have to deal with one problem or some indiscretion, then they go home. You don't have to help them with there homework, deal with their other problems on A DAILY basis, plan to save money for their college, nurture any special talent they might have which requires spending etxra time and money and on top of that go to work and do your job and try to maintain a marriage (and on top of that find time to hobby).

3) About slapping your nephews, It wouldn't be me (I wouldn't give a shit) but nowadays in grammer schools they are very concerned with real parental abuse and encourage kids to report any physical punishment.

Last edited:
Paris and Lindsay are not what I'd call "extreme"... they're a couple of young 20 somthings who drink and party a little too much. But they are two we can all identify with. Their parents who seem to condone their actions, even aid them again.... not extreme just examples of piss poor parenting. But what about all the parents of the hoors we fuck or the countless nameless OD victims.

Anyway enough of my rant. But just because you have a kid which btw your wife probably took care of 90% of the time cause you were out working doesn't make you more knowlegable about how to raise a decent kid than someone who doesn't have a kid. And I point to the parents of all the fucked up kids in the world today as prime examples that having a kid doesn't somehow give you the know-how or comon sense which is all thats actually required to be a good parent, of how to properly raise one into a decent person.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
. But just because you have a kid which btw your wife probably took care of 90% of the time cause you were out working doesn't make you more knowlegable about how to raise a decent kid than someone who doesn't have a kid. .
Wrong on both counts Ozzy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So you're a stay at home mom?
No, but because my wife works an evening shift I spend more time as a parent then most dads. I'm the one they go to for homework, I'm the one when they have problems in school they talk to and I'm the one who has been involved in all levels of sports as a coach, manager, league board member ect. Since I coach the travel teams I spend time on the weekends with them going anywhere from Ohio, to Florida to local states, NJ, Conn, Del, ect. I don't come home, open a beer and disappear in front of the TV until I fall asleep.
The fact that you equate 'stay at home mom' as someone who raises kids and the fact that you assumed since I'm a dad I don't particapate in child rearing just shows you are out of touch.

And I'm not wrong.
Well then at least look at it this way....
I can never get you to see my point unless you actually become a parent. We are discussing this from two completely different standpoints.

Last edited:
You think it's gonna take some lucky chick squeezing out a kid for me to somehow figure out how to help with homework, deal with my daughter stepping out of the house dressed like Paris or catching my son smoking a joint in the basement? I think I have a pretty good idea how I'm gonna deal with those issues. It could change depending on the kids past track records how hard I smack some sense back into them... But I have a pretty good idea how to deal with the day to day issues of growing up. Being a parent is easy... It's a little on the job training, common sense and a whole lot of patience and bullshit.

And the loss of all your free time.

Next you're going to tell me I need 20 yrs major league experience to teach my kid to throw a curve ball.

You think it's gonna take some lucky chick squeezing out a kid for me to somehow figure out how to help with homework, deal with my daughter stepping out of the house dressed like Paris or catching my son smoking a joint in the basement? I think I have a pretty good idea how I'm gonna deal with those issues. It could change depending on the kids past track records how hard I smack some sense back into them... But I have a pretty good idea how to deal with the day to day issues of growing up. Being a parent is easy... It's a little on the job training, common sense and a whole lot of patience and bullshit.

And the loss of all your free time.

Next you're going to tell me I need 20 yrs major league experience to teach my kid to throw a curve ball.

Since your not a parent, ever dated a single mom or is all this wisdom of yours pure theory?

Omfg.

I found a can of cocaine at a gas station, grabbed it quickly and ran to my truck to take a hit ..ahh....I mean sip... ;)

It burns like a bitch. It burns i mean really burns... Never again.. omg did I mention it burns?

@@##$#% my throat is still on fire.. it burns!!!

Since your not a parent, ever dated a single mom or is all this wisdom of yours pure theory?
I don't think I have some secret theory. It's a lot easier then that..... It's called "Maternal Instinct". In other words... the right amount of discipline, instinct and common sense.

I have two extremely close friends since childhood who both married such dirt bag cunts (and I warned them both at their bach parties) that they were given full custody of their toddler aged kids in uncontested divorces. One raised two kids (boy & girl), and the other raised his daughter. Since we were so close and lived within a par 5 of each other I was around for sure way more than either of the junkie & crazy mothers. Kids are high school and junior high age now. If my two dopey friends can manage to raise three healthy, smart and extremely well behaved kids.... it ain't all that. Parenting is way over rated.

Pretty much unless you're a dysfunctional mental case, a junkie or your run of the mill low life piece of shit.... raising kids to adulthood isn't all that complicated. It's really about being very unselfish and teaching right from wrong. Whoever said saving money for college or picking the kids up after soccer practice doesn't get that THAT has noting to do with good parenting. I could be a billionaire and build a wing at USC and have chauffeurs driving my kids from birth. That's not what makes me a good parent. Thats making a good living and sound financial decisions for your kids future and being unselfish enough to give up all or most of your free time. Good parenting is molding a kids personalty and preparing them for the world. That only takes instinct, discipline and common sense.

There's people with 14 kids and/or all the money in the world and still can't get it right. I have two dopey friends who never made it thru high school and with some strict discipline, instinct and common sense are 3 for 3. Oh yeah... Ones an FBI agent, the other works a garbage truck.

It's really simple... you either have the right stuff to be a good parent or you don't. It's not something that requires experience, or there'd be an awful lot of first borns that are all fucked up.

Last edited: