Cocaine..

Not THAT cocaine, I mean the energy drink.

My daughter was here last week making me search every store in the area for this.drink

Its a big hit with college kids. I just wanna make my baby girl happy.

I asked other parents, and they like freaked ( worse part about living in a one light town). Me, I am opened minded. My kids 20 years old. She can do her own thang.

How you get it online?

P.S.

This is not a solictation for an illegal drug..............................................
unless you have some!! :) j/k...

http://mithras.blogs.com/blog/2006/09/cocaine_energy_.html

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Any bar in Queens and you can find the Colombian snow. But, you are talking about the energy drink. You know, I never saw it. I'll look for it in some bodegas that I hit in the Bx and Queens this weekend.

Gavy

omg gavy!! I am too sweet and innocent to do the real thing...

....a bar in Queens you say?

Thanks for the look for the drink. I hear its 5 bucks for one can WTF???

Smack your kid upside her head and give her a diet Pepsi.

Even a childless schmuck like me knows none of those so-called energy drinks are healthy and if misused/abused can absolutely pose a serious health risk. You shouldn't be condoning them or giving them to your kids, I don't care how hold they are.

And really.... Why THAT particular drink.... A Redbull or a Monster is not good enough? If your daughter wanted to wear a Tshirt that said "I'm a coke whore".... would you allow her to wear it?

She does drink Red Bull. She came home and expressed her desire to try cocaine, the energy drink. I helped her search.

She isnt looking for real cocaine. Its a drink..

And as for her dress attire, shes 20 yrs old for christ sakes. I can tell her to take it off out of respect to me, but that doesnt mean she doesnt wear it. Shes in another state.

She can wear anything when spending the weekend with friends..

BTW... my daughter does not own such a shirt, never would.

Shes smart, gorgeous,intelligent and an advocate of many causes, not even I can comprehend. (Shes a Philosophy major)

Shes 20 yrs old for goodness sakes. Shes exploring, and spreading her wings.

Get over yourself. amazing how YOU always seem to tell me how to raise my kids.. You their daddy? If so you owe me 20 yrs of Child support payments.

No checks please. Cash,cashiers check or money order, thanks.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Kimmie, the first time I saw the energy drink Cocaine was on the way to West Point for a tournament with you-know-who. Being a big Red Bull fan when she plays she couldn't resist buying it and the other girls got a kick out of it.
The Deli I buy my breakfast in Melville carries it, not that that helps you.

BTW...I hate when people who don't have kids try to give parenting advice or critize real parents. They have no idea what is is like to raise kids 24/7, not just visit your nieces and nefews for a few hours. It isn't about winning every battle but winning the war and getting them thru the teen years in one piece and headed in the right direction

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
When parents coddle their little brats, and encourage socially unacceptable behavior, I'll criticize them all I want.

Not that Kimmie is doing that. I'd be surprised if she were.

Personally what I hate is when parents condone the stupid parenting skills of those raising the delinquents of tomorrow.

The problem with the youth today and it's most noticable in the uber celebs who feel the need to flash their snatch or drink till they're falling ontheir faces in front of photogs (Paris, Lindsey and Brittney are perfect examples of piss poor parenting) is that too many fucking idiot parents haven't a tenth the common sense or discipline skills required to raise a kid, so childless people like myself are often needed to tell them right from wrong.

And this post isn't directed at Kimmie but really... Cocaine? Drink or not, WTF kind of message do you think that sends a kid whose at a very impressionable age. I might be a hypocrite but I once caught my 17 year old nephew smoking a joint and I shoved the fucking thing in his ear (lit end first) telling him he'd never achieve his dream if he was a stoner.... He never touched another joint (so he told me later) and two years later he was a playing point guard for a certain Big East school in the sweet 16.

And like Franca said.... "When parents coddle their little brats, and encourage socially unacceptable behavior, I'll criticize them all I want."

Last edited:
All those energy drinks are just crap.....just a ton of sugar.....that's where you get the energy from. And then you come off the sugar high.

And you see all these people protesting against RJ Reynolds because they have a cartoon camel selling cigarettes.....why don't they go after a drink that is not restricted from minors buying it and naming it Cocaine? I'm sure they would probably raise a stink if the manufacturers named it "Creamy Blowjob".

If it's called "creamy blowjob" you probably cut out half the potential target consumer (teen males). Cept maybe a few fags who might want to try one.

Personally what I hate is when parents condone the stupid parenting skills of those raising the delinquents of tomorrow.

"

Ozzy my child is the furthest from a delinquent. Not to brag, but fuck it I will..

Shes 20, is more socially conscience than I ever was or will be.

My child watches Discovery, History, and National Geograpy channels. She goes to Borders ever week to collect books about the environment, global warming, sht I have no clue about.

She takes part in walks for gay rights, breast cancer, and PETA. She volunteers at the local animal shelter, and local library. Shes a freakin saint!!! j/K But she didnt get that from me thats for sure...

She wants one can of cocaine ( just to try it out, mind you) and shes a deliquent?? Lemme get toothpicks for them eyes.

Get a grip, and I dont mean on that thing sexy thing between your legs.

Last edited:
BTW...I hate when people who don't have kids try to give parenting advice or critize real parents. They have no idea what is is like to raise kids 24/7, not just visit your nieces and nefews for a few hours. It isn't about winning every battle but winning the war and getting them thru the teen years in one piece and headed in the right direction
I know right?

It's like when was the last time you pushed something the size of a watermelon out of something the size of a lemon, fed it clean its shit, went through tantrams in the middle the mall, fought of bullys from school, or worse, boys/ or girls, stressed about them getting home by curfew, got talked back to, called a idiot, heard stomping upyour stairs all the while being called unfair and mean and how much they hate you, can you do it better?

Bitch puleeease.

I never said your kid was a delinquent cause she wanted a drink called Cocaine... but any parent who brings a can of that shit home to their kid needs their head examined.

And fucking phuleeze. You people act like you deserve a nobel for raising a kid. I can raise kids better than half the fucking population of this country. People have raised kids for thousands of years and only a few turn into a Manson or Hitler. What.... You never heard of something nature gives all the animals in it's kingdom called "maternal instinct"? Fucked up thing is that humans seem to have less of that maternal instinct these days than all the other animals in natures kingdom. Maybe it's because only the human animal sits on their fat ass all day watching Oprah and Dr Phil instead of watching the kids.

Last edited:
I think everyone that is hitting Ozzy with a MYOB attitude is missing the point. Why the fuck would you support a drink that is named after cocaine??? What kind of impression are you giving kids and young adults by staying silent about telling them not to support a company that would market their drink like that.

Happy Hooker...you obviously don't want your child associated with the drug cocaine since you made sure to reference it as "cocaine, I mean the energy drink" a couple of times. Why would you want her supporting a drink that is trying to give off such a negative connotation?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I can raise kids better than half the fucking population of this country.
Trust me, it is not as easy as it looks and since you are not a parent that statement has zero crediblity.
And buying a teenager an energy drink called Cocaine is more of a goof then anything else. Trust me, the teenagers get it. They know it is not real cocaine but the naughtness of drinking something called cocaine is where the appeal lies. It is not like if you buy them the drink they will think it is a license to use the real drug. As far as energy drinks go most kids use them the way we adults use coffee.

And BTW Ozzy, if you ever shoved a lit joint in the ear of a minor in Nassau County or any kid you went to grammar school in Nassau County in the last twenty years you'd be in jail right now.

Last edited:
I think everyone that is hitting Ozzy with a MYOB attitude is missing the point. Why the fuck would you support a drink that is named after cocaine??? What kind of impression are you giving kids and young adults by staying silent about telling them not to support a company that would market their drink like that.

Happy Hooker...you obviously don't want your child associated with the drug cocaine since you made sure to reference it as "cocaine, I mean the energy drink" a couple of times. Why would you want her supporting a drink that is trying to give off such a negative connotation?
I would rather my daughter come to me asking to buy her the drink, then do it behind my back. That's the sort of relationship she and I have.

There are other kids doing it without even telling their parents what the damn drink is.

My babaygirl knows she can come to mommy about ANYTHING and mommy won't judge or yell at her.

I am not like that, and my babygirl knows it.

P.S. Ozzy couldnt raise a flea.

Last edited:
Trust me, it is not as easy as it looks and since you are not a parent that statement has zero crediblity.
And buying a teenager an energy drink called Cocaine is more of a goof then anything else. Trust me, the teenagers get it. They know it is not real cocaine but the naughtness of drinking something called cocaine is where the appeal lies. It is not like if you buy them the drink they will think it is a license to use the real drug. As far as energy drinks go most kids use them the way we adults use coffee.

And BTW Ozzy, if you ever shoved a lit joint in the ear of a minor in Nassau County or any kid you went to grammar school in Nassau County in the last twenty years you'd be in jail right now.

1. Stop eating Kimmies ass. Even I know she can fight her own battles.... and this ain't even a battle.

2. It ain't that hard to raise a child... Monkies do it better than humans most of the time and I think I'm a tad smarter than a monkey. Brittney, Lindsey and Paris's parents I'm not so sure about.

3. (re: second paragraph) No I wouldn't. The again if I told you how I slapped all my nephews up side their heads when they misbehaved you'd prob report me to some child services bullshit.

btw.... Wanna bet that if your minor kid shows up at his grammar school in Nassau County with a can of Cocaine that it 1) probably gets taken away and maybe 2) you his dad get a letter sent home questioning your fucking judgement and parenting skills.

franca

<color=pink>Silver</color>
If it's called "creamy blowjob" you probably cut out half the potential target consumer (teen males). Cept maybe a few fags who might want to try one.
You forgot about all the straight men who are obsessed with gay sex, and who'd either make the initiates at their frat drink it, or drink it themselves to prove how macho they are. In fact, I think that would be the target market for a drink called "Creamy Blowjob".