Club ASS-C party 5/28/03

been lurking around this site as i just heard about it. what is the vip room like. i'm picturing the vip rooms at scores or Lace, but judging by what i read on other posts, it seems it's not the case,

"no gargbage pails, dirty tissues strewn all over"

sounds great for a beer and standing BJ, but can anyone elaborate on cleanliness, are seats sticky?

Cops, ASSCON, and you

From what I have seen, the cops know about all of these places, and the reason some get busted are:

1. Pissing off the surrounding community.

ASSCON is quiet if you're not inside (people don't hang around outside and annoy the neighbors) and happens in a place where it is normal to have public gatherings. It's not in an apartment or a small commercial building where the traffic will attract bad attention.

2. Pissing off the employees.

A lot of these places get shut down because ex-employees cause trouble for them. I have heard this is what did in the Harmony and Tina's. Since the ASSCON dancers have a very casual relation with the people who run the event, I don't think there is that sort of bitterness out there.

pswope

One out of three
Originally posted by Sexywhore
Perhaps his celebrity pmb status might be deterring for some who like to remain private and actually feel they spent time getting to know a human being.
Trust me on this one, this really does not apply to Ass-Con. btw- the ladies I've met are as a group as nice as any working girls that I've met anywhere,but at Ass-con the objecitve is making bank.

ASSCON& 5-0

I SPEAK AS THE OWNER OF THE BAR WHERE THE ASSCON PARTIES TAKE PLACE, AND I WOULD LIKE TO ASSURE THE UG PATRONS THAT WE TAKE AS MANY PRECAUTIONS AS POSSIBLE TO KEEP THE ENVIRONMENT SAFE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS! WHAT HAPPENED ON WEDNESDAY IS UNEXPLAINABLE.. I WAS TOLD THAT SOMEONE CALLED TO REPORT A FEMALE BEING BEATEN... CLEARLY THEIR WASN'T. THE OFFICER APOLOGISED FOR THE DISRUPTION AND LEFT, AND WHEN I LEFT AT 10:30 HE WAS OUTSIDE BULLSHITTING WITH THE PROMOTERS! I'M NOT BEING COY WHEN I SAY THAT THE COP IS OBVIOUSLY NOT STUPID, SO THAT BEING SAID... COME ENJOY THE BEST WEEKLY PARTY IN NYC!

Hey Jimmy,

I was totally flattered to see my name on your list of "to do" but you know, I'd have to ask my new pimp daddy, (my date that night!), Mr. S. Bender permission before I go dancing on another guys lap!! :) Hopefully, he'll feel the need to drag me over there soon! Have fun guys!!!!!! What a fun bunch!

xoxo
fw

HVB,

the only thing I was missing was you ;)...
I mean c'mon, SB, naked girls, and a bunch of people asking me if I was who I am!!!!! Funny thing, some guy comes up and says, "are you the legend?", I said "I'm not dead yet!" ~definitely a place where you go when you need your EGO STROKED. Then I went to rehearsal and got it beaten down again! But you know how I love the ups and downs!!! cool place, cool vibe, I only wished I could of stayed longer when more of the action started taking place.
maybe another time....

xo
fw

Originally posted by fallenwoman
HVB,

the only thing I was missing was you ;)...
I mean c'mon, SB, naked girls, and a bunch of people asking me if I was who I am!!!!! Funny thing, some guy comes up and says, "are you the legend?", I said "I'm not dead yet!" ~definitely a place where you go when you need your EGO STROKED. Then I went to rehearsal and got it beaten down again! But you know how I love the ups and downs!!! cool place, cool vibe, I only wished I could of stayed longer when more of the action started taking place.
maybe another time....

xo
fw
now your rehearsal that's quite a different matter. THAT i'm interested in.
i've dated many a rock and roller, but i have never carried equipment.
that's pretty good for the drummer's g/f no?

Originally posted by fallenwoman
Hey Jimmy,

I was totally flattered to see my name on your list of "to do" but you know, I'd have to ask my new pimp daddy, (my date that night!), Mr. S. Bender permission before I go dancing on another guys lap!! :) Hopefully, he'll feel the need to drag me over there soon! Have fun guys!!!!!! What a fun bunch!

xoxo
fw

Well if you do come I will have a few of the ladies give you dances after I have you first!!!

Re: Gabrielle

Originally posted by Bill Furniture
Does she give BBBJs? She offered me BJ, FS and Greek for $100.
Did the VIP with her on my only visit. No bbbj and a terrible "bedside manor." Expect to treated like an ATM rather than a potential repeat customer. After a few minutes of this I asked her to stop and went back downstairs.

Originally posted by lapdancefan
Did the VIP with her on my only visit. No bbbj and a terrible "bedside manor." Expect to treated like an ATM rather than a potential repeat customer. After a few minutes of this I asked her to stop and went back downstairs.
Good job!

Re: Re: Gabrielle

Originally posted by lapdancefan
Sounds about right. I'm not sure she's ever HAD a repeat customer. And as long as she keeps this up, she probably never will.