Club ASS-C party 5/28/03

This was my second time at this place. Arrived around 7:00 and at 7:15, cops came into the place and took a look around the place, the bouncer who frist everyone before they enter told everyone to stay cool and sit down. After the cops took a look around the place, they lefted and everyone was just in shock and the party continued.
The place was packed and they had the AC on pretty good. Had a few dance with Ocean, Danger, and a few other girls who I don't remember there names and a white girl with the cowboy hat, didn't get her name but she was giving me a pretty good lap dance, told me she also works at De Sweet Spot and told me to stop by tomorrow, I'll past, but if anyone do go, check her out. Had a few dance with Ocean and she was just as sweet. Told me she lives in the Village with a few other friend. Danger wanted 50 for BJ and 100 for FS, would had loved a BJ from her but didn't want to spend $20. extra for the VIP room. There was a very cute Asian, Hawaiian girl tonight but this bold headed guy took her for more than an hour and I didn't see her again, would had love to get a lap dance from her, anyone know her name or where she dances, please let me know. Great party tonight...

My first time there and arrived very late, about 10:30. Got a dance from Ocean, and was disappointed she didn't do VIP. Nice body. Saw the asian girl you're talking about, white lacy thing on with white stockings and garter belt? She was with an asian guy the whole time I saw her, but I don't think they were working together. Also saw the cowgirl, but those boots weren't made for walking me, so I opted for a dance from Jada. Really tall, usually too big for my taste, but she was really sweet. From dance we went to VIP. What a trip!!! My first time up there. F*****g and s*****g all over the place. so much so that we had to wait a few minutes for a spot along the wall. Cbj .5, and she earned every bit of it after all the Coronas I had (in retrospect, the .4 VIP special was a waste because I got there so late and drank so fast). Danger was engaged in cbj and fs next to us and let me tell you, she should be in the movies. What a performance!!! I was more excited watching her and her pal then I was with my girl. Got Jada's and Danger's numbers. I can't wait to go again!!!

I talked to Passion for a while and she seemed like she could provide GFE. Any comments? I wasn't able to find out for myself.

Every guy I talked to wasn't familiar with, or refused to admit knowledge, this board. Wassup wit dat? Did I miss the secret handshake or did all UG'ers go home early?

FYI- when I got home and was draining the snake, noticed some glitter on Mr. Happy. Hehe, I guess it's true, all that glitters is not gold :).

Originally posted by ryoueziam
There was a very cute Asian, Hawaiian girl tonight but this bold headed guy took her for more than an hour and I didn't see her again, would had love to get a lap dance from her, anyone know her name or where she dances, please let me know.
I didn't go last night, but the only Hawaiian girl I've ever seen there is named Melissa and she used to dance at the Pussycat Lounge, although I haven't seen her there in a long time. Chi-Chi, another Asian girl, also used to dance at Pussycat, but not much anymore.

IMHO, SW's comment is dead-on. Cops walk in, look around and leave. Hhmmm, and nobody asks the management for an explanation? You guys are nuts.

I was in Studio 90 years ago, was gonna go back the next night but fell asleep. That night the cops walked in and busted everyone - guys too. I never went back and wouldn't go to an "underground" place that advertises everywhere.

I may be very off-base, but I can't imagine anyone with a serious job or a family he cares for, can afford to get busted at one of these clubs.

Well it was another great Asscon. Must have been 40-50 girls there. I spent some time with this new girl named Babygirl, 19 years old, 5ft 2. I also spent some time with my all time favorite Remy as well. This girl never rushes and is happy to dance for $10 everytime. I was met by Vak, and Tunahead, fellow mongers. Mr Japan was there hogging up Hanna, LOL. I played with Liquid, Cassidy, and a few others along the way. Reese and her team were there as always. Saw Ray, I think he lives there and Dave. There were some girls giving $5 LDs this fine evening. There were some other new girls there as well. It wasn't as crowded as 2 weeks ago eithere but it was a good crowd.

pswope

One out of three
h4
Your conclusion is correct. any quasi-public venue,involved in the activities of Ass-Con is at risk of a bust and attendees should act according to their own risk tolerance.

That being said,having been there at the time, the visit was a non-event. it was one bluecoat,dressed in bike gear,who advised managment, that the visit was prompted by a 911 call. He even advised management that everything was cool and when I left 2hours later to take home a very drunk friend,he was hanging out front and joked with me about not getting laid tonite.
I'm sure LE was well aware of what goes on at Asscon well before last night. If theyhave not taken action already,theyare unlikelyto do so absent complaints from 3rd parties. In my admittedly inexpert view, the only real risk is if the person who dialed 911 or someone else has a bug up his/her ass for the party and continues to complain,that could compel action.

As for fear of getting arrested, while it would be a major hassle,I think the likelihood of a guy at the bar getting busted is minute and the chances of it sticking even more remote.

Last edited:
Originally posted by pswope
h4
Your conclusion is correct. any quasi-public venue,involved in the activities of Ass-Con is at risk of a bust and attendees should act according to their own risk tolerance.

That being said,having been there at the time, the visit was a non-event. it was one bluecoat,dressed in bike gear,who advised managment, that the visit was prompted by a 911 call. He even advised management that everything was cool and when I left 2hours later to take home a very drunk friend,he was hanging out front and joked with me about not getting laid tonite.
I'm sure LE was well aware of what goes on at Asscon well before last night. If theyhave not taken action already,theyare unlikelyto do so absent complaints from 3rd parties. In my admittedly inexpert view, the only real risk is if the person who dialed 911 or someone else has a bug up his/her ass for the party and continues to complain,that could compel action.

As for fear of getting arrested, while it would be a major hassle,I think the likelihood of a guy at the bar getting busted is minute and the chances of it sticking even more remote.
That's all fine and dandy to hear since you're a disbarred esq. and more knowledgable in those venues however doesn't it concern the rest of you all who are married with children if there where a blow-out as you're getting your dick sucked???

As for the cop, I wonder why he made that comment as you were leaving, I'm sure it didn't look too kosher if he saw naked women cavorting and highly doubt that cops are not corruptable.

ps - they really need to have someone standing at the door, a tiff of wind and poof it flies open wide.

Last edited:
SW,

I think you are misinterpreting what happened. The cop came in and knew what was going on, he couldn't care less. They got a call that someone was being hurt. He said, as long as everybody's ok... I'm outta here. Then he winked and walked away. It was a non-event. By the time the cop came in, there was NOTHING going on, that's how smooth the whole thing went down. Whoever was working the door or security or whatever, had already ripped thru the place without anyone noticing, and the it was a very cool, laid back vibe by the time he came in. If no one would of said anything, it was almost as if it didn't happen. And the comment seems in line with what used to happen at a bordello I used to work at where the cops hung out in the lobby with the doormen. They couldn't care less what was going on, if fact they would say to me as I left... "hey Ana, how was your day?" and I would wink and say "better than yours. " It's all where it's coming from and intent. I think the whole thing was perfect, and wouldn't worry me one bit. My 2cents.
It's just the English language that makes it sound as if something went down...

xo
fw