Club ASS-C party 5/28/03

Ah....so you finally tore yourself away from the studio and made it to Asscon? And to think I was debating going (ended up leaving work late and just went home to sleep) and almost let HH talk me into going.

Originally posted by jseah
Ah....so you finally tore yourself away from the studio and made it to Asscon? And to think I was debating going (ended up leaving work late and just went home to sleep) and almost let HH talk me into going.

You missed a real doll!

Originally posted by jseah

I didn't go because I opted to work over having tits in my face..

What a horrible... horrible hooker I am..

Ana, twenty spanks next time I see you...

pswope

One out of three
SW

I can assess the risk as I have better access to facts and an understanding of law. Though, one can be (improperly or questionably) arrested for standing at a bar where sex acts may be going on upstairs, the chances are quite remote of any john not caught in flagrante delcito (in the illegal act) of getting popped.

Believe me,I have absolutely no desire to subject my loved ones,to any unnecessary grief, but I think I've a bteer chance of encountering a neighbor at the KMI (happned once but we have conspiracy of silence),then getting popped.

While I totally agree with Ana as to the vibe when the cop showed up(he was laughing most of the time),I'm not as certain about the chances of a repeat complaint. Still,management handled it well and the risk to me in the absence of a repeat visit seems small.

If LE wants to bust the joint,it is more likely to send in undercover guys and then obtain a warrant. I'd encourage mgt to be vigilantas possible in screening,though LE can easily sign up through UG.

Originally posted by hot4chicks
IMHO, SW's comment is dead-on. Cops walk in, look around and leave. Hhmmm, and nobody asks the management for an explanation? You guys are nuts.

I was in Studio 90 years ago, was gonna go back the next night but fell asleep. That night the cops walked in and busted everyone - guys too. I never went back and wouldn't go to an "underground" place that advertises everywhere.

I may be very off-base, but I can't imagine anyone with a serious job or a family he cares for, can afford to get busted at one of these clubs.
Well hot4chicks, you're a wealth of misinformation. No customers were ever taken at ANY bust @ S90. The most that was ever done was an ID check of the customers. A few dancers were taken for prostitution and drug posession when they shut down 29th St.

I have been present at several of these "busts" and in every case every guy was let go, and often all of the dancers too. What usually happens is that they hang around long enough to disrupt the event and people start leaving of their own volition. Unless they are in the process of making a case with undercover cops and decoys, they aren't arresting anybody. I have yet to hear of one instance in the 4 years of running my board of one customer being arrested unless they had a prior outstanding warrant.

Don't fool yourself into believing that the cops are unaware of these parties. I can tell you that at almost every one of our events there is a customer who is "on the job". In addition our security is organized by someone who is on the job and populated by ex-cops and their associates.

A screening process is useless because the cops can circumvent any screening process you can think up. Providers who think that draconian screening will keep out LE are deluding themselves. I can understand having such a screening process if you're a sole provider meeting someone one to one for your own protection. In short, if they want you they'll get you.

Some asshole put in a complaint last night and the cops responded. With the VIP shut down, there was no illegal activity going on. So, they took a look around, didn't see anyone injured or dead and left. Despite all of Guiliani's efforts, it's still not against the law to have a private party in a private bar where half the crowd is comprised of scantily clad women.

Our next party is Sunday, June 1, 2003 @ 4pm . (please note the new start time)

CYA there.

The Champagne of Private Parties
“If it's better than this...you must be dreaming."

nyc-

Thanks for clearing it all up.

All the private party reviews I've seen have always been very positive and sound like a great time. I simply don't know what happens when the cops walk in and I also hope to never find out first-hand what happens.

I'm just a very risk-adverse guy, with a liberal dose of paranoia thrown in.

Sorry if I upset you or anyone else.

h4c, banishing himself from commenting on stuff he knows nothing about

Originally posted by nycstripclubs
Well hot4chicks, you're a wealth of misinformation. No customers were ever taken at ANY bust @ S90. The most that was ever done was an ID check of the customers. A few dancers were taken for prostitution and drug posession when they shut down 29th St.

I have been present at several of these "busts" and in every case every guy was let go, and often all of the dancers too. What usually happens is that they hang around long enough to disrupt the event and people start leaving of their own volition. Unless they are in the process of making a case with undercover cops and decoys, they aren't arresting anybody. I have yet to hear of one instance in the 4 years of running my board of one customer being arrested unless they had a prior outstanding warrant.

I was in the Harmony one night when it got busted and my experience was the same. All the guys were patted down and let go. Since it was my first (and only) time experiencing that, it was scary at first, but no big deal now.

I'm much more worried about bumping into a co-worker than a cop there.

1st time/any lessons learned

Walked in and thought what an amazing place this is. First girl hit me up, Gabrielle??, spanish/brazillian??, hit me up for .5 for both cbj& fs, the alcohol in my system said yes. once VIP'ed, hit up for .05 for protection, only the former not the latter and then hit for .2 for a tip. After the fact, from reading the threads is tipping required? and is the protection charge real or just supply my own next time? Chalk it up to first time experience.

Re: 1st time/any lessons learned

Originally posted by kennyo
Walked in and thought what an amazing place this is. First girl hit me up, Gabrielle??, spanish/brazillian??, hit me up for .5 for both cbj& fs, the alcohol in my system said yes. once VIP'ed, hit up for .05 for protection, only the former not the latter and then hit for .2 for a tip. After the fact, from reading the threads is tipping required? and is the protection charge real or just supply my own next time? Chalk it up to first time experience.
Having attended about 10 asscon parties, I can say I have never tipped for the VIP room. I have had Gabrielle and her usual price is 50 for cbj. She has obviously found a way to lure the hobbyist to the VIP at a seemingly reduced rate, until her incidentals come up. Overall I believe you paid a good price (50+5+20) for a cbj and fs, but we must be careful of this new fad.

Always bring your own protection and don't see any girl again who you feel ripped you off. If she has a problem with it, explain to her what happened and decide on your next move.

I have never heard of a guy paying for protection at ASSCON. Either bring yourself or the girls will provide it. Gabrielle is one of the more aggressive girls at ASSCON, and she will attempt to hit you up as soon as you walk in the room, and then every 5 seconds after that until you turn her down. It wouldn't shock me if she tried to charge you a "visual fee" for being able to look at her while she's giving you a bj.

Re: Re: 1st time/any lessons learned

Originally posted by steinbuster
Having attended about 10 asscon parties, I can say I have never tipped for the VIP room. I have had Gabrielle and her usual price is 50 for cbj. She has obviously found a way to lure the hobbyist to the VIP at a seemingly reduced rate, until her incidentals come up. Overall I believe you paid a good price (50+5+20) for a cbj and fs, but we must be careful of this new fad.
I also attended 10 or more of these. I never tipped either. Since they keep everything they get there is No NEED for tipping. They pay $20 admission just like the guys do!

After the fact, from reading the threads is tipping required? and is the protection charge real or just supply my own next time? Chalk it up to first time experience.
I did see her buy protection from another dancer once for $2 in the VIP but you can bring your own!

Originally posted by TC123
I have never heard of a guy paying for protection at ASSCON. Either bring yourself or the girls will provide it. Gabrielle is one of the more aggressive girls at ASSCON, and she will attempt to hit you up as soon as you walk in the room, and then every 5 seconds after that until you turn her down. It wouldn't shock me if she tried to charge you a "visual fee" for being able to look at her while she's giving you a bj.
Does she give BBBJs? She offered me BJ, FS and Greek for $100.

Originally posted by JIMYDR
Everyone knows that a session with Bill will make them famous, so they should be paying YOU!
Perhaps his celebrity pmb status might be deterring for some who like to remain private and actually feel they spent time getting to know a human being.

Rules of mongering in Parties!!!!

Its your hard earned money so spend it the way you want. Pick the dancers that appeal to you and never settle for or get pressured into anything. Be polite but if need be, get stern.
Most of the regular girls know I like them short and still they say hello. Why because we talk to each other. We recommend to each other these girls alot. I will ask a fellow monger about a new face, and they seem to be coming in larger numbers every week now. A regular day I will see 5 I want. A good day I will see about 8. Last Wednesday was a great day, I saw 12 I wanted!

To name a few:
Modesty (Belize)
Kiloute (Belize)
Ashly (Puerto Rican)
Babydoll (New)
Ana
KC (Dominican)
Hanna (Japanese)

Never ever be afraid to say "No Thank You!"