CL Eve 813-731-3931

http://longisland.craigslist.org/ers/922614834.html
http://longisland.craigslist.org/ers/922507090.html

FYI, I could be posting three or four reviews every month if I wasn't so sensitive to criticism. I already feel the complaints coming, but my altruistic nature wins today.

Eve 813-731-3931

A few days ago, she was my sixth or seventh choice. Others just weren't working out or were too far to be convenient. I was going to wait for another day, but Eve agreed $100 quickie and invited me to a private home address. To my surprise, our conversation did not raise my radar but it did raise my curiosity. Who uses a house?

I've learned much here. I printed a picture of some unknown cat to keep on the front seat with me (I'd be "helping my neighbor find his cat"). Then I got an envelope, wrote her address and "Att: Eve" on it, put some coupons from the newspaper in the envelope (just filler), and drove around a few blocks from the address in every direction with the picture of the "lost cat" on the dashboard in case I felt the need to justify my presence in the neighborhood. It was a quiet neighborhood.

I parked a house down from the address, but walked immediately up to the correct house bringing just my license, exact money, the addressed envelope, and a condom. I knocked and a chubby but attractive Latina stayed mostly out of sight but waved me in. I asked for Eve and was led upstairs to a room with a bed, where a pretty bubbly blonde girl in her mid-20's jumped up to greet me. She was wearing a bikini and platform heels and seemed delighted to see me. The chubby Latina left closing the door saying you kids have fun.

I put the envelope on the table, and when she reached for it her side and back were to me. I reached one hand down the front of her bikini and the other cupped a breast. She giggled, dropped the envelope and started helping me get my clothes off. She stopped at my underwear, but cupped my balls OTC and said now let me get comfortable. She was naked before I was.

I sat down on the bed and she crawled over to me like a cat, gave me a eff-me look, HJ a few strokes, put a condom on, and started slurping away. She paused and asked if I was just there about a headache. I was confused for a second, but I was in her mouth already so I just said "the quickie". She was very accommodating and bendy for the next ten minutes, and afterward she was happy to do the wipeys on both of us. While she got her bikini back on, I replaced the envelope with the cash and got my own clothes on. While she counted the money, I pocketed a few more wipeys for later. She opened the door and the Latina was on some guy's lap (both clothed) in another room with the door open. They were cheery and saying 'nice!' and similar.

Eve was sweet and told me to come back for $80 CBJ. Latina walked me downstairs and to the door.

Recommend, but be careful.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/ers/922614834.html
http://longisland.craigslist.org/ers/922507090.html

FYI, I could be posting three or four reviews every month if I wasn't so sensitive to criticism. I already feel the complaints coming, but my altruistic nature wins today.

Eve 813-731-3931

A few days ago, she was my sixth or seventh choice. Others just weren't working out or were too far to be convenient. I was going to wait for another day, but Eve agreed $100 quickie and invited me to a private home address. To my surprise, our conversation did not raise my radar but it did raise my curiosity. Who uses a house?

I've learned much here. I printed a picture of some unknown cat to keep on the front seat with me (I'd be "helping my neighbor find his cat"). Then I got an envelope, wrote her address and "Att: Eve" on it, put some coupons from the newspaper in the envelope (just filler), and drove around a few blocks from the address in every direction with the picture of the "lost cat" on the dashboard in case I felt the need to justify my presence in the neighborhood. It was a quiet neighborhood.

I parked a house down from the address, but walked immediately up to the correct house bringing just my license, exact money, the addressed envelope, and a condom. I knocked and a chubby but attractive Latina stayed mostly out of sight but waved me in. I asked for Eve and was led upstairs to a room with a bed, where a pretty bubbly blonde girl in her mid-20's jumped up to greet me. She was wearing a bikini and platform heels and seemed delighted to see me. The chubby Latina left closing the door saying you kids have fun.

I put the envelope on the table, and when she reached for it her side and back were to me. I reached one hand down the front of her bikini and the other cupped a breast. She giggled, dropped the envelope and started helping me get my clothes off. She stopped at my underwear, but cupped my balls OTC and said now let me get comfortable. She was naked before I was.

I sat down on the bed and she crawled over to me like a cat, gave me a eff-me look, HJ a few strokes, put a condom on, and started slurping away. She paused and asked if I was just there about a headache. I was confused for a second, but I was in her mouth already so I just said "the quickie". She was very accommodating and bendy for the next ten minutes, and afterward she was happy to do the wipeys on both of us. While she got her bikini back on, I replaced the envelope with the cash and got my own clothes on. While she counted the money, I pocketed a few more wipeys for later. She opened the door and the Latina was on some guy's lap (both clothed) in another room with the door open. They were cheery and saying 'nice!' and similar.

Eve was sweet and told me to come back for $80 CBJ. Latina walked me downstairs and to the door.

Recommend, but be careful.
Thanks for the review. No complaints here. I would also like to hear more of your reviews.

Wait until you see that ass, smile , legs & pretty face. What a knock out. Too bad she is inexperienced but wine gets better with age. She gives some handy also, very different.

PS: Like to Thank Al. Good find!

Last edited:
Wait until you see that ass, smile , legs & pretty face. What a knock out. Too bad she is inexperienced but wine gets better with age. She gives some handy also, very different.

PS: Like to Thank Al. Good find!

I got a thing for blondes and smiles! and I like them young! Hopefully I will find the time and a review will follow.

I was there today but did not get the same treatment as OP.

Called and made appt.Told to call when I got closer.Called and given another set of directions.This wenton 2 more times until I got the exact address.

Pulled up in front of the house(shady area) and was toldI wouldbe greeted by her girlfriend. There was a front door which led to an entry way with 3 doors. I pushed my way in b/c it seemed open. Oneof theother does opened and was greeted by Latina. She was a 6 or7 but not on the menu.

Led up the stairs into what looks like a drug den. Run down furniture,broken box spring and just crap every where. Out comes a 5'7short hair blond that is tan as anything in a leopard print bikini. An 8 or 9 at least.

I was asked to give Latina girl the "donation". She mentioned the quickie on the phone but said it would be her doing all the work meaning a CBJ. I told her I would take a half. Went into the room which was freezing. No heat. We disrobed on our own. I was rebuffed and no attempt was made by her to help me.

Both disrobed and she lubed it up,slid a condom on and lubed that up. I was asked which position.I told her doggie and she obeyed. Tried to finger, DATY or even rim and was told she doesn;t allow any of it.

I was beyond pissed and just rammed it in doggie.When I finished she grabbed a pail and told me to throw it in there, gave me a wipe and said she had to use the bathroom. I got dressed qucikly and left as she was coming back in. Said thanks and left. No tip. Too rude.

I was in the area that is why I tried. I wouldn't make the 1/2 hr trip for her otherwise. Rather go an extra 10 min to Hicksville. She was smokin and had a great ass. Her tits left a lot to be desried.

Almost an exact dittoe...

I was there today but did not get the same treatment as OP.

Called and made appt.Told to call when I got closer.Called and given another set of directions.This wenton 2 more times until I got the exact address.

Pulled up in front of the house(shady area) and was toldI wouldbe greeted by her girlfriend. There was a front door which led to an entry way with 3 doors. I pushed my way in b/c it seemed open. Oneof theother does opened and was greeted by Latina. She was a 6 or7 but not on the menu.

Led up the stairs into what looks like a drug den. Run down furniture,broken box spring and just crap every where. Out comes a 5'7short hair blond that is tan as anything in a leopard print bikini. An 8 or 9 at least.

I was asked to give Latina girl the "donation". She mentioned the quickie on the phone but said it would be her doing all the work meaning a CBJ. I told her I would take a half. Went into the room which was freezing. No heat. We disrobed on our own. I was rebuffed and no attempt was made by her to help me.

Both disrobed and she lubed it up,slid a condom on and lubed that up. I was asked which position.I told her doggie and she obeyed. Tried to finger, DATY or even rim and was told she doesn;t allow any of it.

I was beyond pissed and just rammed it in doggie.When I finished she grabbed a pail and told me to throw it in there, gave me a wipe and said she had to use the bathroom. I got dressed qucikly and left as she was coming back in. Said thanks and left. No tip. Too rude.

I was in the area that is why I tried. I wouldn't make the 1/2 hr trip for her otherwise. Rather go an extra 10 min to Hicksville. She was smokin and had a great ass. Her tits left a lot to be desried.
.....I went about 11pm last night. And other than the fact that the girl was indeed VERY pretty, the scenario was exactly the same as far as setup. Seemed like a group of college kids, had set this up as a way to support their habits or something.(Can't blame them for trying to be creative) While I will say she very musch lacked personality, I would Not say however that she was rude,...just very mechanical and matter of fact. I had asked to use the Bathroom to cleanup first and a college age kid with a jacket and baggy pants was chased out of it for me and into another room. Then later as I was leaving I also noticed mattresses setup in the "living room" and I believe he was under the covers on one of these. Because as I got to the bottom of the steps I heard a rustle and then a male voice coming directly from that spot. BTW She also said that there is more than one girl available there and that the reason for the mattress was because the bed was broken and they were waiting for a delivery from Sleepys.
..Maybe she's already worn out after a few months as she said she has been doing this since the end of the summer to make money to pay for school. Go figure she actually decided it was ok to have a conversation after we were done.

Criticism?

That's totally uncool and shouldn't be the case here on UG.

Please keep posting. Otherwise, we'll all be taking shots in the dark.

Thanks for all of your reviews.