CL Eve 813-731-3931

Why should his response to where else he goes be deleted? He did not post a review he was only informing me of the other places he would rather go, sometimes people do not post reviews of places that have been reviewed in the past or update for places that they have reviewed themselves.

What is uncool?

Our reviews and criticism?
FWIW, my read is that Dire was talking about the criticism Al cited in his original post at the top of the thread, not your added color, COD. I can't tell what tri's issues are.

I went to see Angel at the same location. Angel is a light skinned WOC spinner type. The CraigsList copy is identical. While there, I saw Eve. She's definitely attractive. There was also a bigger, darker WOC that looked too sloppy for me. I asked Angel her name but can't recall. The place is definitely a high volume, high traffic location. Three girls sharing it, plus the latina mamasan, plus the dude someone mentioned. They were all out in the open when I left. But Angel is cute, with a nice little body. And the price was decent (140 hh). But definitely not GFE, and not for the faint of heart. I could see where guys would be uncomfortable or even skeeved by the set up. And I'm sure YMMV, as is the case with all high volume set ups.

FWIW, my read is that Dire was talking about the criticism Al cited in his original post at the top of the thread, not your added color, COD. I can't tell what tri's issues are.

I went to see Angel at the same location. Angel is a light skinned WOC spinner type. The CraigsList copy is identical. While there, I saw Eve. She's definitely attractive. There was also a bigger, darker WOC that looked too sloppy for me. I asked Angel her name but can't recall. The place is definitely a high volume, high traffic location. Three girls sharing it, plus the latina mamasan, plus the dude someone mentioned. They were all out in the open when I left. But Angel is cute, with a nice little body. And the price was decent (140 hh). But definitely not GFE, and not for the faint of heart. I could see where guys would be uncomfortable or even skeeved by the set up. And I'm sure YMMV, as is the case with all high volume set ups.

My problem with COD is like he posts like he is on codine. Come on don't U get it. The guy is a complete jerk.

My problem with COD is like he posts like he is on codine. Come on don't U get it. The guy is a complete jerk.
trigeek..such an e-bully. Break your piggy bank and go get laid b/c you need to lighten up. Say what you want b/c your opinion to me is as worthlessas Lehman Bros stock.

I just post to the point. don't need to add any addtl drama or commentary. It is just the info people want to know.