Cherrie Bombs

Anyone go here lately? I tried to go in once with a group of guys once, probably the first mistake there, and they said they were closed, but I am really curious to go back by myself soon. I gather the rates aren't as great as bp girls and that's all I can gather.

Yes so I went here this weekend. As you know it was the holiday and the place was a ghost town. I went upstairs put a dollar in the slot and the window opened. The girl Roxy cut all the shit, she told me she was the only one there, and to tell the guy down stairs how long I want to stay for. She was nice about it and I go down to get the guy. I went for the 25 minutes for 45 against my better judgement. She came out to get me and brought me in the room. This was my first time here, so I found the set up to be a little thrilling and actually lackluster at the same time. A black leather couch, a full mirrored wall, and a TV showing the same blowjob loop over and over again. She asked me my name and what I wanted to do, giving me the list. I went for everything for 180, quote was 200, but I didn't have that on me. She puts the cover on and gives me a cbj that I enjoy watching through the mirror. After I'm ready, she starts going through the possible ways to do it and figures me standing and her leaning on the couch would be best, but that turns out to be uncomfortable as our bodies don't really sync up. We try her cowgirl, but the couch cushion isn't our friend. Lastly, she decides to lay down on the couch and I get on top of her. It's not the best but it works and after around 7 minutes of silently pounding and I give in. She gives me a papertowel to clean myself off with and I dress and I bolt.

Overall, I had a good time. I'm not sure what's supposed to go on with that initial peepshow thing, I'd like to see a bit more presentation in the future. If I wanted to get right down to it, I'd hit up a bp girl at an old haunt. Next time I'll do the shorter time and go for just a bj. The girl was sweet, I wish I could have seen her at a better location.

Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong, but on backpage there's this girl advertising on the LI section, with the city stated as W. Babylon. I called up and she tells me 120 for half hour, and the location sounds like it's CB. I called up CB and they said there's only one girl working. She distinctively told me $10 for the house and $110 for the half hour. Anyone look into this or know what's going on? I thought CB had a bunch of women.

Maybe I'm interpreting this wrong, but on backpage there's this girl advertising on the LI section, with the city stated as W. Babylon. I called up and she tells me 120 for half hour, and the location sounds like it's CB. I called up CB and they said there's only one girl working. She distinctively told me $10 for the house and $110 for the half hour. Anyone look into this or know what's going on? I thought CB had a bunch of women.
The only time I heard the words "$10 for the house" is when I asked lala (a hooker I've know for probably 10 years from W) if she had a room instead of doing it in the car is "yeah - but they need $10 for the house"

first post. I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I don't want anyone to make the same mistake I made Saw Milan for my first lap dance on Sunday. 10.oo to the house for 10 minutes and 80 to the dancer. After I give her the $$ she shows me that she just got a boob reduction. They are all bandaged up so She kept her shirt on. Instantly took the wind out of my sails. She begins the dance. Only to have her period on the floor. I just told her to let me out of the room I'm out of here. This is a true story. Will not go back.

first post. I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I don't want anyone to make the same mistake I made Saw Milan for my first lap dance on Sunday. 10.oo to the house for 10 minutes and 80 to the dancer. After I give her the $$ she shows me that she just got a boob reduction. They are all bandaged up so She kept her shirt on. Instantly took the wind out of my sails. She begins the dance. Only to have her period on the floor. I just told her to let me out of the room I'm out of here. This is a true story. Will not go back.
New meaning to "Cherrie Bomb" lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Jus left cb went to see milans new boobs the oldies were big id say a 40dd and a lil saggy the newbies are super perky and still bigI askd her if she had her period she said no. Sweet girl. I gave her $100 she gives a good dance. A nice strip tease lap dance then asks u to get comfortable and goes to town on the cock like its her last supper very deep throat no gag relex ball play and looks at u with these sexy eyes. I came hard. Wld return no complaints

Milan doesn't work on Wednesdays

Utopia Guide review:

So this is my first post here on UG. I've lurked but I never had time to really partake.

So I'm going to review my two separate occasions. The first was from a few months ago and my first forey into the hobby. The second this past weekend.

First :June

My first time hobbying was honestly an accident. My company had just bought one of the buildings and so I was sent to help facilitate training. I turned down the wrong street and saw cherri bombs. I had been to strip clubs before didn't know what to expect from Edison area. So after work at about 6 I went back over as I live in westchester and I don't want to drive back yet so I called my SO and told her I was gonna stop for a bit at my parents who live in Levittown until traffic let up. So I walk in and I see a theater in the back, what looks like a club called Encounters and a staircase. A very grumpy man said girls upstairs. So I walk up and the guy at the desk a young Russian man said girls in back put a dollar in booth. I guess I sorta stuck out like a sore thumb as I was the only guy there. So I went round back and put the dollar in and the window comes up. Two girls who didn't seem particular happy to be there were sitting on a couch and a very tall beautiful brunette walks up to me. First thing I see is the tattoos. And just wow legs. Says she's June and introduced the other two. Now I really had no idea about this place so she gave the rundown. Pay for the room,tips start at 25 and to have more fun I have to pay more. By that time the shade closed and I decided decided to just go for it and hit the atm and came back. I got my dance with June and paid $45 for 20. I mean for that price in most strip clubs its that for like 6 min. So we go the room and I see open on and then totally realized what was going to go down. She stripped and asked me how much fun we were gonna have and I asked her for the menu. At this time I must have been uncomfortable so she sat down and we just talk a bit. It was about 5 minutes later she had me down her throat for a cbj. Now remember this was my first time and I had no idea fs was a thing. So i was struggling to pop from the bj when she whispers in my ear the for another 100 we could do fs. I caved and it was the first time since I got married that I was in another woman and I was in heaven. We did cg and mis and then time was up. And I did not pop. It was a lesson to cut the b.s. and just dove in.

Second visit in the next post.

Welcome Kcazz. Nice first review. Just a suggestion: a description of how she looked ie approximate height, weight, boob size, etc and attitude, rules or lack thereof. Helps mongers decide if she's worth seeing.
Not busting balls, just one person's suggestions.

Utopia Guide review:

So this is my first post here on UG. I've lurked but I never had time to really partake.

So I'm going to review my two separate occasions. The first was from a few months ago and my first forey into the hobby. The second this past weekend.

My first time hobbying was honestly an accident. My company had just bought one of the buildings and so I was sent to help facilitate training. I turned down the wrong street and saw cherri bombs. I had been to strip clubs before didn't know what to expect from Edison area. So after work at about 6 I went back over as I live in westchester and I don't want to drive back yet so I called my SO and told her I was gonna stop for a bit at my parents who live in Levittown until traffic let up. So I walk in and I see a theater in the back, what looks like a club called Encounters and a staircase. A very grumpy man said girls upstairs. So I walk up and the guy at the desk a young Russian man said girls in back put a dollar in booth. I guess I sorta stuck out like a sore thumb as I was the only guy there. So I went round back and put the dollar in and the window comes up. Two girls who didn't seem particular happy to be there were sitting on a couch and a very tall beautiful brunette walks up to me. First thing I see is the tattoos. And just wow legs. Says she's June and introduced the other two. Now I really had no idea about this place so she gave the rundown. Pay for the room,tips start at 25 and to have more fun I have to pay more. By that time the shade closed and I decided decided to just go for it and hit the atm and came back. I got my dance with June and paid $45 for 20. I mean for that price in most strip clubs its that for like 6 min. So we go the room and I see open on and then totally realized what was going to go down. She stripped and asked me how much fun we were gonna have and I asked her for the menu. At this time I must have been uncomfortable so she sat down and we just talk a bit. It was about 5 minutes later she had me down her throat for a cbj. Now remember this was my first time and I had no idea fs was a thing. So i was struggling to pop from the bj when she whispers in my ear the for another 100 we could do fs. I caved and it was the first time since I got married that I was in another woman and I was in heaven. We did cg and mis and then time was up. And I did not pop. It was a lesson to cut the b.s. and just dove in.

Total damage ?

Utopia Guide review:

Congrats... Good review. Just think, if you pay for it, its not cheating...

Hey all thanks for the welcome. Total damage was .45 to house and 2.0 to her. June is a tall white woman i say 5'7" to 5'9" long haired brunette with small b cup pierced nips. Lots of tatoos. She had a great attitude and I guess realized it was my my,first time there and was helping me relax. She had no problem making small talk prior to us getting to the good stuff. June definitely worth a visit.

So i realized i never followed up with my part 2 here(been crazy busy)

So after my first forte i was in the area at the day i decided to try a night time run to see what the talent was. I drove by and saw it was packed. Turns out the club here is intense on the weekend. So i was actually with a buddy this time and we headed in. So its a real surprise when i see a woman with her ass in the air getting spanked by a dude and told by her husband spank my slutty wife's ass harder.

To say that started a whole other though. So we walk in and we are approached by a big guy who was working security of the club and asked if we were invited. So i guess it was a private event. i said no we wanted to see the show up stairs and he let us thru. So i went in first as only 1 booth was working. Up goes the blinds and this tall dark skinned beauty walks up and says her name is Naomi. She had short hair nice c cup and was a a hot black girl Now at the time i now had dipped my toes in hobby and been here before and saw June, ive also gone to a few strip clubs and AMP's. So i have never been with a black girl and so i already knew i was going to pick her. Now my buddy went next so as a good friend i raced over to the desk and grabbed Naomi before he could go in.

So she startes to dance and we agree to $200 for fs. She shakes her tight ass in my face and she actually does a move and flips her self down and starts humping my face with her crotch. so as she is doing this i lick a bit but im told no so i stop. she then goes and gives an awesome cbj and then hops on for a great ride. shes bouncing and im sucking on her tits like no tomorrow. i want to make this last so i ask for doggy and pound her black ass til i pop in bag.

I thought we were done but she said we got a few more minutes and starts another cbj.....but time runs out and i was also out of cash. I get dressed and my buddy is standing there pissed because he didnt think to do more than a ten minute dance. But i had fun.

So due to our government snafu I was required to be working all day. So as night approached and the boss bid a fond fare well I was beat. I was also stressed out my mind and needed an outlet. So i was in a an office on one of the ABC streets and decided to see a lovely lady to let loose some stress. I head to CB because of two reasons one being I have not yet seen a woman here id not want to spend time with and two was a bad experience at other local places.

So I walk in greet the old man by by the theater hello. I walk up the stairs and I see one of the bouncers for the club down stairs I've met the few times I've been. I say hi to the Russian guy up front and walk in the back. So I got to see two lovely ladies to choose from. A nice woc named Jasmine with the most amazing ass I have ever seen. She was a little small on top, modest a cup really but that ass made Jr very happy. Next was a nice blonde named Bella who hung to the back so I did,not get much feel for her. I also saw a third dark haired beauty I recognized as June from a tat on her back but she wasn't ready yet or was just leaving.

So jasmine had a lovely Egyptian art work on her chest that in a pure intellectual way wanted to study. So I went around front and went to ask for a dance with her and then paused as I thought what did I want amd how long did I want it. Most times I take 20 minutes for 40 and pop and go. I decided to take the 30 for 65. It was gonna be pricy tonight but I really wanted to enjoy myself as my SO has been in a mood lately and I had no patience to deal after the long day I had.

She walks me to the room were she begins by grinding that hot ass on Jr. This was what I wanted. I was tubing her chest and squeezing that fat ass. I gave her a light slap and she moaned and said she was gonna enjoy this one. As I booked a half I had time to enjoy the fun. I started tubing her slit and clit. She started the cbj and moved her stocking cover leg so I could let my fingers keep rubbing. I slipped a finger in and she moaned on Jr. Now this was a first here as most times I've been blocked from fingering so,I decided to see how,fast I,could work her up. She seemed to enjoy the finger play and I sloped past and rubbed the rose bud. I wasn't looking for Greek,nor did I ask if it was on the table. But she liked it. She jumps on me rcg and I see that ass bounce and tweets on my dick. It was awesome. She tightens and shakes a nice O. I pay my self on the back and I move to,doggie,so I compound that ass till I blew. As I pound I start again to slip a finger in the back door amd she starts shaking and moaning. Second O. She asks me,if I took something as I was still solid and she was getting tired. I just smirked and pused on her back and she grabbed my neck and crushed her lips to mine as I blow in the bag.

I still had time so we actually cuddled and she played with my duck as I rubbed her clit and we contiuned to LFK. It was relaxing and cleaning mentally. Damage was high but I get the sense more money more,fun. I feel like for a bit more,more I might have gotten Greek and dfk. I went home with a smile. Damage 65/200.

So due to our government snafu I was required to be working all day. So as night approached and the boss bid a fond fare well I was beat. I was also stressed out my mind and needed an outlet. So i was in a an office on one of the ABC streets and decided to see a lovely lady to let loose some stress. I head to CB because of two reasons one being I have not yet seen a woman here id not want to spend time with and two was a bad experience at other local places.

So I walk in greet the old man by by the theater hello. I walk up the stairs and I see one of the bouncers for the club down stairs I've met the few times I've been. I say hi to the Russian guy up front and walk in the back. So I got to see two lovely ladies to choose from. A nice woc named Jasmine with the most amazing ass I have ever seen. She was a little small on top, modest a cup really but that ass made Jr very happy. Next was a nice blonde named Bella who hung to the back so I did,not get much feel for her. I also saw a third dark haired beauty I recognized as June from a tat on her back but she wasn't ready yet or was just leaving.

So jasmine had a lovely Egyptian art work on her chest that in a pure intellectual way wanted to study. So I went around front and went to ask for a dance with her and then paused as I thought what did I want amd how long did I want it. Most times I take 20 minutes for 40 and pop and go. I decided to take the 30 for 65. It was gonna be pricy tonight but I really wanted to enjoy myself as my SO has been in a mood lately and I had no patience to deal after the long day I had.

She walks me to the room were she begins by grinding that hot ass on Jr. This was what I wanted. I was tubing her chest and squeezing that fat ass. I gave her a light slap and she moaned and said she was gonna enjoy this one. As I booked a half I had time to enjoy the fun. I started tubing her slit and clit. She started the cbj and moved her stocking cover leg so I could let my fingers keep rubbing. I slipped a finger in and she moaned on Jr. Now this was a first here as most times I've been blocked from fingering so,I decided to see how,fast I,could work her up. She seemed to enjoy the finger play and I sloped past and rubbed the rose bud. I wasn't looking for Greek,nor did I ask if it was on the table. But she liked it. She jumps on me rcg and I see that ass bounce and tweets on my dick. It was awesome. She tightens and shakes a nice O. I pay my self on the back and I move to,doggie,so I compound that ass till I blew. As I pound I start again to slip a finger in the back door amd she starts shaking and moaning. Second O. She asks me,if I took something as I was still solid and she was getting tired. I just smirked and pused on her back and she grabbed my neck and crushed her lips to mine as I blow in the bag.

I still had time so we actually cuddled and she played with my duck as I rubbed her clit and we contiuned to LFK. It was relaxing and cleaning mentally. Damage was high but I get the sense more money more,fun. I feel like for a bit more,more I might have gotten Greek and dfk. I went home with a smile. Damage 65/200.
tubing her chest,tubing her slit and clit,compound that ass,pused on her back and played with my duck. Love it. you got me laughin Kcazz

So I thought I'd share a my experience a from a few months ago. I went to CB and they had only one girl who was in a 30 minute dance. So I was waiting and I wandered down stairs. It was a Friday night and the club Encounters was hosting an event. So I walked in knowing full well it was a swingers club and that a single guy in a club was avoided at all costs. But I was bored and I thought I'd at least get to watch some live porn.

I walk in and paid 60 to the man at the door. There are a bunch of tables and a stage with a stripper pole where at the time there was a nice looking Latina striping while several woman and men watched. She had to be mid to late 40's with small b cup. Still nice to look at. I wonder into the back with the couches and where the beds are and I see almost immediately about a dozen guys of various ages to mid 20s to 50+ with their ducks out s crowding the windows and door ways so I didn't see crap.

I hung out for a bit and realized I was bored as I didn't see much and the horde of dudes blocked the action. I start chating with a couple in their mid 30s and a woman who wanted to show off her bj skills and wanted a volunteer, I was in. Not a bad bbj I didn't blow but I had fun and felt her nice c cup tits.

Then I wanted to go back to the main room when I got a shock. I see my ex girlfriends parents. They see me and immediately ask me over. So my ex's mom is in her 50's smoking hot milf. Nice d cup and short red hair. She hugs me kisses,me on the cheek and ask how I been. Now its been like 8 years since I dated their daughter. But they have known me for years. So I was very uncomfortable and she ill call her Janet realized it. Her husband ill call dave said well I'm going out for a smoke honey have fun ill come look in a bit.

So he leaves and she then drags me into the back with the rooms and the couch and climbs into my lap and we begin to dfk. So as we do this in feeling her tits and looks and see about a dozen guys surround us.

So she askes if I want to go into one of the small rooms and I'm in. We keep dfk ing and she skids her dress up showing her shaved puss. I go and begin a very spirited DATY. We move to 69 and I'm in heaven. I completely ignore the dozen guys masturbating to me and I enjoy fulfilling fucking my friends mom.

She pulls a cover out and we start in mis. As we begin Dave's back with a nice brunet in her early 40s and starts to do her. I move to doggie and see another guy in the room who must be brunets hubby or guy friend and we are now having a nice small orgy. I blew in the bag but hung out and watched the show a bit.

Crazy time and only for 60. Went a second time and got nothing and did not see either couple again. Still cross one crazy adventure of the time I fucked my ex gfriends mom.