Cherrie Bombs

There's a add on cl under longisland casual encounters by a woman who works here.so i emailed her and asked if i come down could you give me a bbbj she replied yes i have not went yet,,, i think shes bsing me

I used to love the Edison strip .... but the limited time is difficult for me. I used to get the doubles which naturally cost more ... It always seemed like once the girl came in it was let's see if we can get you to pop in a very short amount of time. A double and a cbj was .... 50 + 150. That's crazy money for a rushed bj. I do miss Cassandra at X-Dreams though. what an ass!

I would pay some of these girls 300 for FS if we could get more than 20 minutes. I haven't been to the Edison strip in a LOOONG time. It is very convenient ... but I can usually find someone or go to an AMP that is close to as convenient and get a cbj for less than that.

Went to CB last week, saw this cute girl Ashley; tall, skinny w dark hair... Asked for cbj but was told she doesn't offer those kinds of services.. Only dominatrix.. Anyone know where the other Ashley went????

Went to CB last week, saw this cute girl Ashley; tall, skinny w dark hair... Asked for cbj but was told she doesn't offer those kinds of services.. Only dominatrix.. Anyone know where the other Ashley went????

Is that even possible that they thought he was le? I've never seen them do an le check or seem worried about it. If i was an undercover, seems like it would be real easy.

Tonygun, was a lap dance even on the table? The premise is that is what you are supposed to be getting i believe.

She definitely didn't think I was LE. She just was straight forward and said that I could get a lap dance or a S&M session. She said she does not do other extras.
That's crazy. I don't think she will last long there or will not make much bc most guys are not going there for either of those. Did you walk or take the lap dance?

FYI if your looking for a WOC with nice big tits, round phat ass and slim waist you could ask for Milan. I think she works there mon. - wed. I see her outside of CB. Quotes me 100 for hh cbj only and 200 for FH. all covered

Stopped by CB about 2 weeks ago on a tuesday night around 12 am and met Tatianna. Great looking girl from PR, about 5' 2'' large c cups and a really nice ass. I don't recall if she had tattoos but she definitely had her tongue, belly button and kitty pierced. Asked for 300 for FS but got it for 250. Great time while it lasted (30 min) but for that price, you can easily get an hour or more from other providers. She gave me her number for next time where I'm sure she provides at an in-call location. Will give her a call if she offers a good rate for an hour.

Went here on a Sunday afternoon about a month ago....long time lurker first time poster. Usual system went to the window put I. The dollar was greeted by Brandi (or randy) I don't remember but she was a cute brunette in a school girl out fit took the 20 min went in. Everything on the menu started with the 150 cbj. She did a little strip tease and was soooo sexy. I whispered In her ear if she would let me fuck her of course gonna cost a more. Told her only had another 100 she was good with that. On went the cover. Cb was nice then she climes on. Wow was she amazing very into it and with the sock and skirt on sexy as fuck. Played with her ass and she didn't stop me popped she hopped off cleaned me up and gave me a hug and kiss good bye. I know it's expensive but was worth it. Anyone else seen her? Is she available outside? They are Cherri bombs now and don't seem to update the site much

Long time lurker, first time post. CB is missing 2 of my all time favs. First, Mya (gorgeous PR spinner). Had 4 dances with her and still dream about her. I am amazed no one has mentioned her on this thread.....All the attendants will tell me is she will "never work there again". Does anyone know where she went? Also, Lexi (slightly chunky blonde). She was there for the longest time often doing double shifts. Anyone have whereabouts on either? Lastly, thank you all for the great intel over the years.

Hit this place up today. Very odd, 10 dollar sunday, 25 dollar minimum tip. Go to the window the lady (sexy black lady) says 80 minimum tip. so then i left to see the other spots on the strip.

So whats the deal here...can you get a regular nude dance? or is this an extras only vip place? if you can get a regular dance, what does it cost and can you touch?