Cheap Head Thread

Saw this ad. Google search lead me back to here, ironically. A post from July 14, 2016, the day the old cheap head thread was closed. Can I still see that? If not, can somebody shed some Intel? Apologise in advance if this belongs in "in search of" section, but since she was already mentioned here on the "cheap" thread, I thought here!

http://longisland.************/Wome...rgettable-skillsandthrills-welcomed/109804023
Search her number in the 555-555-5555 format you'll see a couple posts in the older threads about her.

Saw this ad. Google search lead me back to here, ironically. A post from July 14, 2016, the day the old cheap head thread was closed. Can I still see that? If not, can somebody shed some Intel? Apologise in advance if this belongs in "in search of" section, but since she was already mentioned here on the "cheap" thread, I thought here!

http://longisland.************/Wome...rgettable-skillsandthrills-welcomed/109804023
What about her ? Older posts on the other tread said to stay away from her

Wow guys really?

BYE
Aw come on Wiggs. You opened yourself up for that by asking for feedback. Read between the lines. It was a joke. We have all dined where few have dared to travel before. My last one was a chinese girl from an agency in Riverhead back a year or maybe more ago. Doing business at the greenview. she was older even though they advertised younger. I went down on that woman like she hadn't had it in a long time. She was crying thank you thank you every time she came. Got one of the best 69 bbjs from that woman that I ever got. I went home and swashed some bourbon around my mouth for about a half hour until I was sure everything was dead. But hey don't take my words the wrong way. I was just being a smart ass. It wasn't meant to disrespect you. I am sorry if it did.

There hasn't been one post in here about Nikki in months about anyone fucking her.
So where are you getting your information from?
I was joking around Wiggs. I have had two encounters with Nikki and condoms were not required from either end at any time so I am speaking from personal experience. From what I have read in the previous thread by anyone who reviewed her protection has always been optional and there is nothing to make me believe that anything has changed from anything I have read here or in the previous thread or from my personal experience. I have no knowledge of if or what kind or how many bumps reside in Nikki. It was a joke Wiggs. I doused myself with alcohol both times after seeing her in hopes it would kill anything that might have rubbed off on me as I do with anyone I do raw. Nikki is a nice girl with two of the nicest legs I have ever seen. I have never said she wasn't. If you look back at my comments about her you will see that I actually enjoyed being with her. If I hadn't found this site I would never have realized how many guys were doing her and might still be seeing her. I am sorry for disrespecting you and Nikki if you believe that I have done so. I have apologized twice to you now and once to Nikki for insinuating that she might have bumps in a public forum. It was a joke and nothing more. mea culpa mea culpa mea maxi mculpa lol

Angel ‭631-403-8273‬
BBJCIM + gulp .6
Haven’t partaken innin other service cause the girl can suck a mean dick.
Works out of a decent hotel in Hauppauge.
(SS .6) (HH 1 )(HR 1.6) (b.a.k d.o.o.r +.4)
Tell her you work at the Bayshore Boilermaker Factory

Angel ‭631-403-8273‬
BBJCIM + gulp .6
Haven’t partaken innin other service cause the girl can suck a mean dick.
Works out of a decent hotel in Hauppauge.
(SS .6) (HH 1 )(HR 1.6) (b.a.k d.o.o.r +.4)
Tell her you work at the Bayshore Boilermaker Factory
Nice tip. Any description of her for the gang.