Cheap Head Thread

No disrespect, but these cheap head threads are pretty confusing. That's why it probably got locked. A dozen or so contributors talking about Nikki No Drip, Kelsey Cum Can, and various other names.. utrs.. one girl is fucking in the woods, other girls going MIA. Guys talking in code.. Every now and then you see a price.. and it's not "cheap head". And very rarely a phone number or link to an ad. I don't mean to come off like an asshole, and I certainly do not want to deter anyone from posting...but the last thread was all over the place. Why not just do proper reviews of the girls in the Long Island Section?
Confusing? Like the guys who ask what SA is? Repost numbers because guys are too lazy to read ALL the comments? If you wanna know how many readers there are post a number of your UTR. Its like a feeding frenzy ( ginger 321). Good thing that disappeared.
Its a FREE board. Other sites u pay for info. The thread had lady amatuers dabbling in sex for money. They come and go pretty quickly. When wiggs or others post numbers it may only be good for a day or 2. Sometimes longer. MAYBE weeks. Why do you guys think the info is good forever?
Its called a thread meaning it leads to other girls, topics and situations.
I dont know why there are so many armchair critics but its pretty annoying to read. Why it closed is unknown but it shouldnt have been.
I HAVE SPOKEN

Confusing? Like the guys who ask what SA is? Repost numbers because guys are too lazy to read ALL the comments? If you wanna know how many readers there are post a number of your UTR. Its like a feeding frenzy ( ginger 321). Good thing that disappeared.
Its a FREE board. Other sites u pay for info. The thread had lady amatuers dabbling in sex for money. They come and go pretty quickly. When wiggs or others post numbers it may only be good for a day or 2. Sometimes longer. MAYBE weeks. Why do you guys think the info is good forever?
Its called a thread meaning it leads to other girls, topics and situations.
I dont know why there are so many armchair critics but its pretty annoying to read. Why it closed is unknown but it shouldnt have been.
I HAVE SPOKEN
YOU HAVE SPOKEN

AKA YOU HAVE RAMBLED.

No disrespect, but these cheap head threads are pretty confusing. That's why it probably got locked. A dozen or so contributors talking about Nikki No Drip, Kelsey Cum Can, and various other names.. utrs.. one girl is fucking in the woods, other girls going MIA. Guys talking in code.. Every now and then you see a price.. and it's not "cheap head". And very rarely a phone number or link to an ad. I don't mean to come off like an asshole, and I certainly do not want to deter anyone from posting...but the last thread was all over the place. Why not just do proper reviews of the girls in the Long Island Section?
Although I agree these threads are not the clearest I don't find it a real big deal. Also, in almost all cases a price and number are given, ads are not always given because they are taken down. Yep, and as with the CL and SA thread, in some cases a little leg work is required, but not much. So I'm confused about the confusion. And in the vein of why not just XXX a thing is also instead of talking about this-and-that which is not the review and talking about talking about them as is being done, why not just stick with what we're here for, which is what the thread is about, and not this. Now I have spoken and rambled too, and don't think you haven't either. So again, why not just stick with what we're here for.

IMHO How often does new cheap head surface? The thread would go stagnate without the daily comments from the players. The banter that goes on here keeps the thread alive and attracts people who might run across cheap head in their travels and want to contribute to the discussion. Some of that banter is crap but I don't think it is malicious crap. It's just guys talking. Locking a thread and banning people seems to me to deter anyone from saying anything for fear of retribution.

Ok.. i guess I am in the wrong amongst the mongers that post in this section.. despite the fact that the last 2 "cheap head." threads were locked

I read this thread daily of info on " head".. but due to multiple convos and limited info... I'll just bypass this thread as I do the SA thread. I still believe that once a "cheap head" girl is established.... A separate thread (review) should be posted in an actual "review section". But anyway, I have a great UTR that I won't tell you about. Nicky Nose Drip and Becky Big Boobs are currently available in the forest out east and in a swamp in Valley Stream.

I also have a great UTR on SA.. but I can't tell you who because Of the rules.

The majority of my posts from 2011 are actual reviews, legitimate info, and helpful info. You fucking morons just turned a quality member into a lurker Slinky, thank you for this forum. Genius, thanks for the insight. Redbox, wigs, kbeemer.... thanks for your help. I'll continue my experiences going forward... but because of ass-cock

Frogger. You have a point. Let's assume even a good point. Now let's assume we follow your suggestion. Then what happens to a thread like this? It wouldn't be allowed to be discussed in a per woman thread, again because of the same rules, so then what? For sure, the level of banter in some threads is ridiculous. But again, then what?

Anyone Nikki no drip with her friend? Contemplating getting a double with her. See how good the head game is.
If it is the same one that Wiggs and I were discussing in the previous thread that I saw late summer of 2016 on the same street Nikki is working in Patchogue then she had no head game. She had a skinny body small tits and a nice ass and cuter than Nikki but she was flakey as I said before. It took what seemed like a couple of weeks of back and forth to see her. Made me think she was on drugs. Then it was CBJ and no style whatsoever. She bobbed mechanically. She didn't know how to work it. I don't even think I came. I gave her another try for full service a week or so later and same thing except she didn't even go through the motions of enjoying it. She laid there like she couldn't wait until it was over. Think dead fish with no personality. I am not repulsive by any means and I have had several good long term sugar babies. It wasn't me. I can see why she got out of the business if it is the same one Walter is talking about. Either that or Nikki just doesn't want to lose any business. We will never know.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I requested several times that someone start a Nikki thread, simply to see if anyone would other than me.
The answer was a resounding no and that's why she remained in the cheap head thread.

I'm with frogger. Anyone with a reliable #, advertises, or who's reasonably available should have their own thread. And while I know plenty of guys get their info here, I know of at least 1 potential advertiser who got so turned off by guys searching and scrambling for $20 BJs that she decided against advertising. At least, that's the reason I was given. It's entirely possible the real reason was something much more mundane.

Stooped to a new low today trying to appease the tiny beast. Saw a cl post while in the bx. Texted the out of town number got zero hits on in on google. 60 for bbj no cim. Got it to 40. Spot in the pjs. Walk in. Kids everywhere. She clears the room of kids. He brother goes to the store for some cigs. Deed gets done. Decent enough effort. Nice enough girl. Not much to look at but the job was done. Doused my johnson in hand sanitizer as soon as i could. Took a leak too. Flashbacks of my days face fucking fine ass junkies in pompano minus the fine part.

Tipped her bc i felt bad. Wont repeat. Kids there made me uncomfortable but i know some of you deprived fuckers dont care so hope this info helps.

Attachments

Saw Nikki no drip the other night. Went by the apartments, parked my car and she slurped away. I love just relaxing and staring at the trees while her head bobs up and down. As usual 70

Been texting on and off with Nicki for a month. Had a particularly long trip today and noticed she sent me a message to come by today. Finally saw her my first time around 11pm in the driveway. She was quite sweet. But I was just so horny and eager for her mouth just told her what I wanted and she went right to town.

And yep, she sucks cock and sucks and sucks and sucks, a real little machine. Fought the orgasm until I swear I was levitating and try as I might Nicki won, not even missing a beat, not even sure how she was breathing, and yep, not even a drop left bet she got two loads out of me somehow. I had wanted to watch but it was as dark as hell could not see a single thing, so got to completely concentrate on her mouth devouring me to no end and nothing else. Whatever she did best O I've had in a while. She is quite a bit out there, and I was falling sleep on the way there, but wide awake on the way back home.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw A m a n d a b 2 2 from SA. 30 year old mid Nassau county. Bbbjcimnqns 100 car date. Cute, eager to please, but not my body type. Got the job done.
So I'm other words she is fat?
Been texting on and off with Nicki for a month. Had a particularly long trip today and noticed she sent me a message to come by today. Finally saw her my first time around 11pm in the driveway. She was quite sweet. But I was just so horny and eager for her mouth just told her what I wanted and she went right to town.

And yep, she sucks cock and sucks and sucks and sucks, a real little machine. Fought the orgasm until I swear I was levitating and try as I might Nicki won, not even missing a beat, not even sure how she was breathing, and yep, not even a drop left bet she got two loads out of me somehow. I had wanted to watch but it was as dark as hell could not see a single thing, so got to completely concentrate on her mouth devouring me to no end and nothing else. Whatever she did best O I've had in a while. She is quite a bit out there, and I was falling sleep on the way there, but wide awake on the way back home.
Is there a number for Nikki. Or am I expected to dig thru the old thread?

No, but I like tall, thin and busty. She’s short with baby fat, but sweet and gets the job done.

How do you find someone like Nikki’s phone number here? Search Nikki and read 128 messages? Isn’t there a better way?

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Wonder if anyone here has dined on Nikki and would care to share their thoughts?
I finally got to after sufficient begging and think she is quite the tasty one.