Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much cheaper than the regular rate, if I recall. It's been a while. The house gets their 40; I think the tip was 70
As i said Linda is cute. I had Judy also. Read about Wendy here as well.
I asked if new sexy girls were there she gave same names. Had new girl Angela all biz first day.
If you had to start from SUPERSTAR Linda and work your way down, what would you recommend? Looks wise only....

I've only "had" Linda. I've "seen" several of the others - names unknown - and none of them did it for me. Just my opinion. Obviously others think differently, so I'm afraid I can't be of much help to ya! Sorry.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW - NICOLE
Nicole has been mentioned in some previous posts, but I didn't have time to go back and do a through search for a detailed review. I see @Lovemydog put up a short review, but here's mine.

Set up was as usual, called from nearby and was told it was ok to come to downstairs location. Nicole answered the door. In my opinion she has a very pretty face. She's probably into her late 30's. She was wearing a nice pink dress. We go into the room and I give her the 40 for the half. She leaves and I put the 100 donation on the table and begin to undress. She comes back in while I'm still undressing. I point out the donation and she takes it then walks over to me where I am now fully undressed and we start some standing up mutual touching. I'm ass and tit grabbing and she's playing with Mr. Johnson and the boys. Actually, a lot of attention to the boys. She doesn't say much, but quickly removes her dress and under clothes. Small breasts but nice, with elongated eraser nipples. She has a full bush, which I personally like. We do some kissing, I would say if there's an in between for LFK and DFK, this was slightly more to the DFK side of LFK. Her ass feels really nice. We play like this standing up for a couple of minutes and then she tells me to lay on the table.

She goes for the cover and puts it on with her mouth, nice. Then, instead of launching right into the CBJ, she plays with the boys as she kisses my nipples and then works her way down my chest and stomach. When she gets to the promised land, she skips Mr. Johnson and goes for the boys first. Mmm, I like it. Soon she gets into the serious CBJ and its very good, but would, of course, be better without the cover. She takes it pretty deep, but not all the way. I'm reaching over and fingering her. But somehow, I still don't know how to signal these girls to do DATY. I think @Lovemydog 's review talks about DATY. I went so far as when she stopped CBJ to see if I was ready for fucking to lean over and kiss her bush, but still no invitation to do more. Anyway, its not really something I need to do, but it would be nice to help stretch the time and feel more intimate.

So after kissing the bush, she gets on top for CG. Wow, she is energetic and pouncing up and down on me. Before long she seems like she's cumming. I don't know if she faked it, but she sure seemed to be enjoying it. When she was done, she started just slowly grinding on me. Up to this point, I wasn't really moving, just letting her fuck me, now I start to thrust slowly from underneath her. She then moves her legs up so that she is not kneeling, but squatting over me. She starts to get really into it again. Before I know it she is pounding the shit out of me. I wanted her to stop because I wanted to move into another position, and usually I don't finish in CG, but she was really into it and while I'm not sure about her first pop, I'm pretty damn sure she wasn't faking this time and I didn't want to deprive her of her climax. As she started to cum, so did I, and as she did she slowed and went back into grinding me while I was deep inside her as I blew.

She cleaned me up with alcohol and gave me the standard bottle of water and I was on my way.

The only negative was that I blew in CG and didn't get to try other positions and my finish wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been because I was trying not to cum instead of just going with it. I don't think she was rushing me, I really think she was just way into it, which is cool I guess.

Anyway, I love this place because you really don't have to worry about set-up, just go nearby, call, and you're in within a few minutes. I've now been there 6 times and seen 5 different girls and haven't been disappointed. Wendy and Linda are probably my favorites, but all of them have been very attractive and accommodating. I've never asked for anyone specific, just take what I can get, and so far, so good.

Good luck!

*****UTOPIA REVIEW*****

On Sunday I texted Lucy for the Monday lineup as I knew I would be in the area that afternoon for a meeting. Gave me all 3 locations. Quick FYI, the opening time for the ground floor spot is 8:00AM. The other 2 are 10:00 and 10:30AM. She knows I prefer the ground floor spot, so I told her I would be there. Wendy and Nicole were going to be there. She asked if I wants a “double”, and I said I would decide upon arrival. My ATF Wendy greeted me with a hug and kiss. Grabbed my junk and said I see you are ready for me. I told her I had mentioned to Lucy a possible double, and she told me Nicole had her friend, and I said thanks but no thanks. LOL. Into the big room we went. Gave her the standard $60 for the hour. Came back in and started taking each other’s clothes off. Kissing and groping as we go. I am fully charged, and she grabs the spray bottle. Smells my neck and says I know you already showered, which I would have told her as well. (Always shower prior to visiting) I lay on the table, and she goes to work on a great BBBJ. Nice BLS, and hand motion. I move from playing with her great tits to her ass. I push her legs aside, and go right for the FIV. After a few minutes, she automatically climbs on for some 69. She is always clean shaven and never any smell. A little while later, she blasts off for orgasm number 1. Squeezed my head like a vise as many of you know! She gets up saying how she loves my tongue. She then lays down and spreads her legs for me to dive back in. she holds her legs against her chest while I attack her box. Number 2 in the books! I walk to the head of the table and slip my junk into her mouth for a standing BBBJ. As she is sucking me off, I once again slip a FIV. She is moaning while sucking my junk, and it is HOT. She then says lets 69 again, so off to the races we go. Yup, number 3 in the books. She is now sweating, and climbs off me. I stand up and we kiss a little, and I sit back on the small couch next to the table. She drops top her knees and goes to town on my cock once again all the while looking at me while her head bobs up and down. I can’t take much more of that, so I stand her up along with myself, and say let’s fuck. She grabs the cover, slaps it on and lays down on the table. I hold her legs against my chest, and slide right in. I start pounding her like there is no tomorrow. A few times she reaches down and rubs her box which is pretty hot too. Finally I blow. Weak in the knees I am! Few kisses and she has me lay down for cleanup. Back with hot towel and water, then massages my front and back for about 10-15 minutes. I was ready to fall asleep! $100 tip and I was out the door. Another great time with Wendy! I have to plan and Wendy and Sasa double! That would be great! Happy Mongering all.

@Luv2eatya67 - great review as always. Any details on Sasa, por favor? New name to me and a search of this thread yielded no hits. TIA!
Thanks @deseos ! Funny thing is, Sasa is also “Nicole”! (Or at least “1” of the Nicole’s). When I first saw her she told me her name was Nicole. Wendy told me on a future visit that her name was actually Sasa. Confusing? You bet! Lol. She is one of them (Nicole) with NO tats! Not sure if that helps.

You are right. I agree it should list details. However even the comments of "these bitches" and " look like shit" are unnecessary and is nasty. Hey i have seen some of you disgusting animals with your unshaven faces, canes, limps, fat, piece of shit cars during mongering. If you guys were all that you wouldnt need to pay. All im saying is give a review without the nastiness. Thats all.
This above Comment has some incorrect statements.

Some Men like the convenience. Many have wives, so this is a non emotion based get your in type of hobby. Judging everyone off some of the guys you see is wrong. Also like someone stated earlier. Speaking bad about others isn't a good way to reinforce not to speak bad about the pros.

I agree no need to call anyone bitches or worse. And be too hurtful with words. However her age is her age, her lumpy body, her b.o.etc all that is fair game imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't done any hobbying at all lately. Finally decided today to pull the trigger and check this place out. Called the number, asked who was working. Got told a couple of names along with the number portion of 3 different addresses. I was trying to see Linda based on reviews, so I went to the one I was told she was at, which I guess would be considered the upstairs location. Walked up, rang the bell. Door was answered by a younger woman in a green dress. I dunno why I didn't specify to her that I wanted Linda. She was cute, possibly somewhere in her 20's (But you know how hard it can be to judge), medium length black hair. Found out later this was Coco. I usually go for the hour cuz I tend to take forever. Hand her 60, she leads me to a room. Pretty dark, walls didn't go all the way up to the ceiling. Small couch next to the table. She leaves, closes the door. I drop two 50's on the table so she'll see it when she comes back. Start getting undressed. I wait for her to start opening the door before I drop the underwear so she knows I'm not shy lol. She gives me a hug, tells me to lie down on the table, face down. Then she puts the towel over my whole back and legs. Usually this is a bad sign. Gives me a massage with a little bit of oil. I'm getting worried. Eventually she climbs on the table over the back of my head, straddling me as she rubs my back. I take this opportunity to start rubbing her legs and thighs. No resistance. Eventually the towel comes off and she starts the soft touch. I start to flip on my own and grab her ass. She takes off the dress and her underwear and stands naked in front of me. She's got small breasts, B cup maybe, long pencil eraser nipples, and a huge bush. I'm not a fan of the bush. But she's pretty cute, and shes standing between my legs as I'm sitting on the table. I grab her ass again and pull her towards me. She seems a little resistive at first, but I start kissing her neck, and as I get to her nipples she suddenly seems a whole lot more into it. Slide my hand between her legs, and she gets wet pretty fast. Slip a finger in, and she really starts getting into , but then suddenly stops, grabs alcohol, and washes my hands, her hands, and Mr. Happy. Then we continue. Shes getting really into it, grinding against my hand, moaning, eyes rolling back, shuddering. Pretty sure the came at least 2 or 3 times. She lies down on the table. Not sure what she wanted me to do, but I go to do a little DATY. Again, not thrilled with the huge bush, but shes very responsive, grinding against my face. No bad smells, tasted good. Slide a finger in, and shes basically going nuts. Eventually she grabs me and pulls me up to her face so we're kissing. Shes still grinding her hips against me, and I'm doing the same. All of a sudden I'm inside her. Bareback. She's so into it I don't think she cared at that point and she starts grinding up into me. I'm fully in her, deep. We only go about 2 or 3 thrusts before, thankfully, my big head took over and pulled back and told her to get the condom. She had one of those "Oh shit!!!" moments. Her eyes got really wide as she fully realized what happened. She checks quick to make sure there are no unauthorized fluids. When she sees there's nothing, she grabs the condom, puts it on, lays back on the table and puts her legs on my shoulders and begs me to give it to her. I do. Shes moaning like crazy again, squeezing her tits. I don't last long at this point, pop in the bag. She takes a few minutes to catch her breath. Cleans me up again with alcohol. We both get dressed. Gives me a bottle of water, a long hug and a kiss and tells me to come back and see her soon. All in all I think I was there for 35-40 minutes, but that was by far the best experience I've ever had at an AMP. Sorry this was so long lol.

Haven't done any hobbying at all lately. Finally decided today to pull the trigger and check this place out. Called the number, asked who was working. Got told a couple of names along with the number portion of 3 different addresses. I was trying to see Linda based on reviews, so I went to the one I was told she was at, which I guess would be considered the upstairs location. Walked up, rang the bell. Door was answered by a younger woman in a green dress. I dunno why I didn't specify to her that I wanted Linda. She was cute, possibly somewhere in her 20's (But you know how hard it can be to judge), medium length black hair. Found out later this was Coco. I usually go for the hour cuz I tend to take forever. Hand her 60, she leads me to a room. Pretty dark, walls didn't go all the way up to the ceiling. Small couch next to the table. She leaves, closes the door. I drop two 50's on the table so she'll see it when she comes back. Start getting undressed. I wait for her to start opening the door before I drop the underwear so she knows I'm not shy lol. She gives me a hug, tells me to lie down on the table, face down. Then she puts the towel over my whole back and legs. Usually this is a bad sign. Gives me a massage with a little bit of oil. I'm getting worried. Eventually she climbs on the table over the back of my head, straddling me as she rubs my back. I take this opportunity to start rubbing her legs and thighs. No resistance. Eventually the towel comes off and she starts the soft touch. I start to flip on my own and grab her ass. She takes off the dress and her underwear and stands naked in front of me. She's got small breasts, B cup maybe, long pencil eraser nipples, and a huge bush. I'm not a fan of the bush. But she's pretty cute, and shes standing between my legs as I'm sitting on the table. I grab her ass again and pull her towards me. She seems a little resistive at first, but I start kissing her neck, and as I get to her nipples she suddenly seems a whole lot more into it. Slide my hand between her legs, and she gets wet pretty fast. Slip a finger in, and she really starts getting into , but then suddenly stops, grabs alcohol, and washes my hands, her hands, and Mr. Happy. Then we continue. Shes getting really into it, grinding against my hand, moaning, eyes rolling back, shuddering. Pretty sure the came at least 2 or 3 times. She lies down on the table. Not sure what she wanted me to do, but I go to do a little DATY. Again, not thrilled with the huge bush, but shes very responsive, grinding against my face. No bad smells, tasted good. Slide a finger in, and shes basically going nuts. Eventually she grabs me and pulls me up to her face so we're kissing. Shes still grinding her hips against me, and I'm doing the same. All of a sudden I'm inside her. Bareback. She's so into it I don't think she cared at that point and she starts grinding up into me. I'm fully in her, deep. We only go about 2 or 3 thrusts before, thankfully, my big head took over and pulled back and told her to get the condom. She had one of those "Oh shit!!!" moments. Her eyes got really wide as she fully realized what happened. She checks quick to make sure there are no unauthorized fluids. When she sees there's nothing, she grabs the condom, puts it on, lays back on the table and puts her legs on my shoulders and begs me to give it to her. I do. Shes moaning like crazy again, squeezing her tits. I don't last long at this point, pop in the bag. She takes a few minutes to catch her breath. Cleans me up again with alcohol. We both get dressed. Gives me a bottle of water, a long hug and a kiss and tells me to come back and see her soon. All in all I think I was there for 35-40 minutes, but that was by far the best experience I've ever had at an AMP. Sorry this was so long lol.
That's must've been tough to pull away from raw dogging her.

I'm curious if anyone knows. Is there much difference in a few strokes and 5-10mins or more of raw sex?? The condoms broken on me in the past 2.5 years at least 4-5x's.

Utopia REVIEW:

Took a drive out to the upstairs location yesterday, after my ATF amp goddess was not in her office. Get out there, up I go, door opens and a nice petite 20 something answers. I instantly start rubbing on her ass as I am going up the stairs to let her know this cat is frisky. Leads me to back room and I take the half for 40. Drop 100 on table and begin to get undressed. She re-enters and I ask her to help me take off the rest of my attire, which she enthusiastically nods. This is most likely Coco based on description from previous monger, as I did not ask her name. I was fully amassed in the situation, and my tail was now wagging feverishly.

I begin slowly kissing her neck, and the back of her shoulders. She loses her clothing quickly and I am standing behind her, while she has my outstretched cock firmly in her hand. She asks if I want a massage, I tell her No. I lay her on the table after some more light kissing and light nipple tuning. She seemed to like her nipples lightly nibbled on, so I went with it. They were ample and meaty, as was her ass. Firm, milky white, and perfectly proportioned to her tight body.

As I am flicking my tongue over her nipples I begin to try and find that plump raisin hidden in this forest of a bush. It's a turn off for me, but its a rarity to have such a gargantuan gremlin like that for me, so I embraced it like any good kitty would and began navigating it for her plump raisin. Upon finally being able to decipher the raisin from a hair knot, I begin to lightly massage that clit and she is enjoying it thoroughly. After a few minutes of that, and me still lightly sucking her nipples, I switch to light kisses on her neck. She positions herself on the table to her side and begins to suck my cock. She had great technique with her lips, tongue, and the best part that eye contact with the light moaning. After a minute I asked her to stop, because I had to hit that ass doggie. Condom on and I pound away, she is tight, juicy/wet, really bottomed out nice where you feel you just hit that wall so to speak. But she was so wet it still felt great. I grab a little handful of her hair as I am tugging away, I know its time. Unleash a weeks worth of stress and chaos into the bag. Instant gratification, I am at my weakest mentally momentarily where I feel nostalgic and endorphin drunk.

Rubber comes off, quick cleanup, and I am back in the parking lot getting ready to hit Taco Bell to finish off my glutonous early evening.
This place NEVER disappoints, is clean, and is well priced for the service and attention to detail. If I lived out this way they would give my ATF a run for her money.

40/100

And a hot towel with a bottle of water. Only thing better would be if you got a pint of kung po chicken and a fortune cookie with the water on the way out.

Review of LINDA Centereach location 'upstairs' above autobody shop

There are so many names and now a 3rd location that keep messing me up. But...I am smarter than an AMP. I at least like to tell myself that.

I texted this morning for the lineup, whoever is sending the text is good at getting me the details of who is available and at what location.

I I saw that Linda and Wendy were available at the same location. I chose Linda for my tentative appointment. last week I had taken the advice of this thread and went with Wendy at 200. She was ok, but not someone I would consider GFE with.

I arrived at the door and was let in by....Wendy! I quickly said i was there for Linda and was told she was busy. Wendy is trying to be all flirty and say you try me again...oh come on....you try me...I hesitated and thought about it....but held firm. I wanted to try Linda. So I literally hung out for 25-30 minutes in my 'holding room' fully dressed because I didn't want to have that awkward transfer to the correct room naked.

So Linda comes into my room and right away, I was happy I waited. She was legit cute. nice tiny frame firm looking ass, I liked it. The type of girl I would get excited about for GFE. None of these other ladies....Body-rub massage yes, but legit GFE? no way.

Linda took some more time to clean herself up from her previous monger who just left. And I was glad she did, the whole time I am thinking, please Linda don't cut corners, extra cups of mouth wash, scrub everywhere...lol.

In comes Linda donation placed out in the open and it was recognized. I stood and literally just held each other in our arms while junior rubbed against her. I was starting to get hard and kissing her on the neck and feeling around her body. She motioned to the table and I lied face down and enjoy a simple massage. some light touch and the flip was requested....all in all about 15 minutes of massage and light touch...

my session was very quick after that...I sat up and she stood in front me next to the table. We started kissing each other very lightly as I could tell she probably doesn't want her tongue ripped out. so I matched her intensity and as we kissed she got more and more comfortable with us moving into DFK.

While this is happening I slid my dick between her legs while she was standing and we continued to kiss. just rubbing it in and out between her thighs. Her ass is excellent and her stomach is flat and her boobs are smaller but firm and nice to look at. (Spinner)

From there she started to rub me with her hand while the whole time we are DFK. After a few minutes of this she backed away and got on her knees. I am still sitting in the same spot and she starts the BBBJ...she starts to take the rest of her clothes, panties and bra and I am just enjoying the view.

From there she stands up again and I resume our original position of sliding myself in between her thighs again rubbing junior up against you know where....from there she grab a condom and hops on the table with me on top.

I take my time to get in there once I did, it was on. Her moans were sounding legit. I dont buy them for one minute, but she sounds like she was into it, so for me I just pretended I was amazing as pleasing her. popped a good one...pulled out...got cleaned up and high tailed out of there floating...

I think my post might be longer than my actual time lasting with her.

Again, personally if you want a massage and good hand release, Wendy can take care of her own. But for GFE and all the other stuff, Linda gets my vote.

Went downstairs location. Had sophia. Suck cock with a smile but no dt. Happy girl prob 50. Nice bod. Had no trouble staying excited with her. Bbj and banged her mish. Fiv first during bbj. Suprisingly tight pussy. Would repeat as i went back to see her but got lucy. Cute, high 40s but got the switcharoo. In comes Maria. She said lucy no massage. True?
Maria prob 60. Nice bod. Happy. Friendly, but 60 or more. Bbj fiv. Got finger in asshole but she said nonono. Bagged up and she faked o. I had to literally lol. I jumped off pulled off the bag and paper towel myself. I jerked onto her tongue and face with her mouth open. Nice seeing my cum on her tongue and cheeks. She beelined to the sink ans sounded like she was washing out battery acid. Lol AGAIN! She came back all smiles good sport. Made up for her NOT being Linda or Sofia or any other girl. I would repeat and do it again! Guys you gotta do the babybird on this one haha!
Btw. I almost didnt get change back from 2 bills. Had to ask for 60 TWICE. dont let them try that.
Any of these girls dt?

So first time user of this particular amp. I decide to shoot the text to MMS and immediately get a response with the lineup. After reading many reviews on the girls I decide to try Wendy and build up to Linda lol. Shortly thereafter the address is sent and I’m on my way. Great discreet spot mind you. I knock on door and it slowly opens with no one in sight. I step in look behind door and there’s Wendy. She’s wearing a hot pink Corset. She has thick thighs, full lips and nice natural c’s. Very attractive. She guides me to a big dark room with a narrow massage table and couch inside. I tell her 1/2hr and give her the $40. She exits room and I disrobe making sure to be standing when she returns. Put the 100 donation on table for her to see which she sees smiles and says “for me?” Yes baby. I go thru motions and lay face down on table as she attempts light ST and Bp. I go for those smooth thick legs and ass and slowly reach for her shaved kitty and start rubbing to which she instantly gets wet. I then initiate the flip. She laughs and says well ok. She starts w light cat bath and stroking and then moves into a so so bbbj. Shame cuz she has full lips. I continue rubbing her kitty and squeezing those luscious cheeks. I hear she loves 69 so I guide her up and she straddles my face. Clean no smells shaved. I go to town as she continues bbbj. She starts losing her mind and grinding into my face. As she’s nearing a hard O I’m ff her into DT. After she O’s hard she gets off all frazzled and says “so good!” She’s very cute. She goes to get the C and returns as she puts it on we engage in LFK. Wanted dfk but she needs to be inspired for that. We get in missionary on small narrow table (only negative) and I start pounding away. She starts sucking my ears and we go into dfk. I pull her to couch for Cg which was nice to see her C’s bounce. She wants more missionary so we flip over and start rubbing her clt as I go deep to which she has O 2. Knowing I was close on time I focus on my release and I finished in bag in mish. We were both sweaty mess. She cleans me up and sees I’m ready for 2 and asks how much more... we had a nice connection so we both definitely wanted it but I was short on time and said next time. We get dressed give big hug n kiss and she escorts me out before offering me some candy lol. All in all great time will return for Wendy after I see Linda. Happy mongering

Is the number in the title still correct? Texted this morning for lineup and never heard back which seems weird based on reviews and the couple of times I texted earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.