Casey he Busty Blonde LI incall

Wowwwwww. I don't think I have ever seen a more clearer mug shot than that. I don't remember her looking that good. She will be right back at it though, cuz she was only given a desk appearance. Doesnt that usually mean it was their first offense?

Anyway, it does not exactly coincide with the missed appointments, but hilarious either way.

play

Last edited:
As I do not want to see anyone get in trouble, fuck her. Good for her. Now I do not need to fuck with her, she got fucked. You knew it was a matter of time for her as she is an asshole. What comes around, goes around.

Last edited:
The story is that A while ago, I tried 3 times to see Casey. She did not show, or call all 3 times. I called her, sahe gave me location and told me to call when I got there for the rm #. When I got there, she never picked up the phone and left messages on voice mail. That happened 2 times. So, the third time, which I do not know why I tried, I told her that she stood me up 2 times. Of coarse, she did not remember and said sorry.. So, I told her to give me a time and I will be there. She gave me the time and I was there at an incall place and of coarse, when I got there, I tried to call her and again, 3rd time, just got her voice mail. She never even had the couresy to call me back. So, you can imagine the nice message that I left her. So, there it is. She is an asshole. Now that I am thinking about it, I will start to make appts with her and not show. Anyone else want to do that to her also, I would appreciate that. She deserves that.
She looks like a crack head!

Many times i have come close to meeting her, her reviews kept me away, but her ads always drew me back, that guy could have been me.

Thanks for the bad reviews, or else it's a good chance that could have been me.

I still think she's hot though.

The guy looks kind of familiar and obviously overdressed. Haven't we seen him at Shady's or TT?
I find it diffficult to believe this was her first arrest as she has been around a long time. She is obviously fearless if she already is back posting. Hey Lw how aboout we call up & book her for a party & have no one show up? Btw I didn't see her ad back up today. Just curious.I would be careful in case she cut a deal.

The guy looks kind of familiar and obviously overdressed. Haven't we seen him at Shady's or TT?
I find it diffficult to believe this was her first arrest as she has been around a long time. She is obviously fearless if she already is back posting. Hey Lw how aboout we call up & book her for a party & have no one show up? Btw I didn't see her ad back up today. Just curious.I would be careful in case she cut a deal.
I would have did that but now that she got busted, that is her payback.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
I also remember her ad from a few monthe ago nice pics and the tag line was If it's not me It's Free. Made the call but never got through just voice mail...

That is one scary link! that could have been one of us.i'm glad i got stood up, even though it was in febuary.this is where you really have to watch it ; you never know who's watching these hotels!i wonder how or why LE targeted her,seems like a lot of trouble for a little bust like this. its funny to get the real name,wonder where she got the casey or jenna names from?

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Reason Why ??

I was talking with a friend she is one of the managers for that hotel. She told me they had taken notice of certian repeat guests and the traffic patterns. They had gotten memo's from SCPD about the warning signs. She told me they reported a couple of guests and gave permission to SCPD to setup survallance in the common areas. This hotel has a very high amount of business travellers and meetings on a daily basis so you would think it is not noticed but the hotel has been training it's staff to watch for increased activity. My friend also told me that pictures from CL are sometimes circulated to hotels in some areas so she (Casey) was an easy target. From what I was told this has been on going and is not a ramp up. SCPD can move on any one of these hotels at anytime depending on the man power avalible or how open some people operate. My advise my friends is be careful the more UTR the better IMHO...

(wolf5958 ) that is some eye opening & unbelievable info you got there! i wondered many times,wouldnt it look funny if these girls kept checking in at certain hotels, & the same desk clerks keep seeing the same ones ?these girls should use wigs & other id's to check in with. then they got the room number,too,so thats how they knew what door to kick down.so scpd morons are getting $100,000+ a year for this foolishness? give me a fucking break!you'd think they were staking out a terrorist plot! why dont they stake out schools & catch those assholes trying to kidnap & flash kids instead!or clean up brentwood & wyandanch?

Another thing LE has been doing for the last yr is compiling pictures from the internet and passing them around to hotels/staff and offering a reward for any info leading to the arrest, etc etc...in this case though id bet my stilettos that someone ratted this girl out whether it be hotel staff or even one or more disgruntled clients.

Last edited:
I was talking with a friend she is one of the managers for that hotel. She told me they had taken notice of certian repeat guests and the traffic patterns. They had gotten memo's from SCPD about the warning signs. She told me they reported a couple of guests and gave permission to SCPD to setup survallance in the common areas. This hotel has a very high amount of business travellers and meetings on a daily basis so you would think it is not noticed but the hotel has been training it's staff to watch for increased activity. My friend also told me that pictures from CL are sometimes circulated to hotels in some areas so she (Casey) was an easy target. From what I was told this has been on going and is not a ramp up. SCPD can move on any one of these hotels at anytime depending on the man power avalible or how open some people operate. My advise my friends is be careful the more UTR the better IMHO...
Didnt see this til after i posted and my 3 mins lapsed...as always your info is 100%....xox

these girls should use wigs & other id's to check in with.
kinda hard to do since all hotels (unless you are talking about fleabag short stays) require a credit card upon check in (or a rather large cash deposit).

give me a fucking break!you'd think they were staking out a terrorist plot! why dont they stake out schools & catch those assholes trying to kidnap & flash kids instead!or clean up brentwood & wyandanch?
uh.....have you forgotten that prostitution is still illegal? And going after prostitution is low hanging fruit.......easy to catch and makes a nice splash in the paper so the public can see that they are doing their job.

I am sure the area hasa lot of female business travellers for major companies that stay at the same hotels, but their pics aren't likely to be showing up on CL at the same time & their rooms are probably billed to a corporate account. SCPD didn't need to kick the door in, all they had to do was just use a managers key. I'm surprised News 12 & Newsday wasn't trailing behind them as well.
Does it count if they had the " DO NOT DISTURB SIGN"ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE DOOR?
If the cops didn't see money change hands couldn't they just claim consexual sex between adults? I am sure the cops sweated them hard & seperately.

Last edited:
Casey is a SKUNK.

Stay far ...far away !!!

this is one of 2 previous warnings I posted on Casey.

I am glad UG'ers apparantly avoided this one.

it proves 2 things...UG is a great resource and information, whether good OR BAD should be posted on this site.

I learned this from billys...who pointed this out regarding negative reviews many months ago.

BIG DITTO ON WOLF'S AND DESILOVE'S POSTS...YOU BOTH NAILED IT !!!