Casey he Busty Blonde LI incall

You are correct sir. Goes by Jenna and now charges $$$ same for her friend aka Essence
interesting post.

a few months ago..she was running an ad on CL for 200 or 225 the hour. i called her up, and she quoted me 300 / hr and I simply hung up

apparantly, her bod is off the hook ....busty with a 22 inch waist.

she also has tons of bad reviews, many saying bad, rushed service and no-shows.

quite frankly, im glad i missed this one.

Last edited:
lW such venom.I'm sure there is a story that goes with it.Care to share?

The story is that A while ago, I tried 3 times to see Casey. She did not show, or call all 3 times. I called her, sahe gave me location and told me to call when I got there for the rm #. When I got there, she never picked up the phone and left messages on voice mail. That happened 2 times. So, the third time, which I do not know why I tried, I told her that she stood me up 2 times. Of coarse, she did not remember and said sorry.. So, I told her to give me a time and I will be there. She gave me the time and I was there at an incall place and of coarse, when I got there, I tried to call her and again, 3rd time, just got her voice mail. She never even had the couresy to call me back. So, you can imagine the nice message that I left her. So, there it is. She is an asshole. Now that I am thinking about it, I will start to make appts with her and not show. Anyone else want to do that to her also, I would appreciate that. She deserves that.