Casey he Busty Blonde LI incall

Most of you who check CL regularly will remember her as "Tracey" or "Stacy". She worked with a black girl named Toni, who is now Simone, left for a few months and came back with a name change, hair color change(from red) and a Boob job. I was tempted many times and tried once to check her out in the previous ego, so when I saw the blonde hair not necessarily the boobs(as I really don't like fakes), I decided to take care of unfinished business. Read some mostly not so goood things about her over the summer, but got a good vibe anyway, when I spoke to her. So I try calling Tuesday night but keep getting V.M. that was full. Then I call again yesterday(Weds.) @ noon, and she picks up. Very pleasant even familiar friendly voice, she tells me she is in between incall spots. Getting together finally was actually a lil more of a struggle than I would like as appt. kept changing from 2:00 to 3:00 to 3:20 to finally actually entering the room @ 3:45. All the while she is sincerely apologizing and being flirty with me which was cool. Did the ole, asking me to get protective gear for her that delayed us the final 25minutes. I return, and she has me come right up to meet me @ the elevator and lead me to room. As soon as the doors open I’m a happier guy. Short (she said 5-3 but I think she’s 5-1 or2 which I really prefer anyway. The fake blonde hair not really done but tussled nicely kickass looking lowback jeans and a tank top. Very cute face, pretty much EXACTLY what’s in the pics which I expected anyway. I worried a bit about a guy cleaning in the hall watching me follow her to her room which she momentarily forgot which # it was! Then once inside I walk over, grope her a bit and give her a kiss. Then say “now that you know what I am not, I have a few more ??s for you” And proceed to make sure she understands that her friendliness and my getting the full time are important to me. Her answer is what I’m looking for & genuine so I excuse myself to clean up in the bathroom. I come out to find her au natural on the bed with a come hither look….NICE! This is when I made my donation which she said I could just leave there and did not count. We begin the fun of just groping fondling nibbling etc. and talking which I actually like to do then a very nice rather enthusiastic covered bj into 69 which was Fresh & clean as a whistle. No digitalization was allowed, but daty was, but on my own I did not really dine as enthusiastically as I usually do. Then into Reverse CG…doggy…CG during which I lost just a bit of stiffness so we switched back to doggy again only the Flat style and I finally finished. A couple of things to note, she did not rush me whatsoever but definitely did sensed she wanted to set the pace a lil faster, she was pretty tight which she actually apologized for LOFL and at one point told me I was wearing her out. Was not distant but not overly enthusiastic, I got a few moans groans and oooh yeahs. She was accommodating in that she asked what I like, and at the point where I got a lil soft she resurrected with a BJ, and asked how I wanted to finish. Then just let me direct things. We chatted a few more minutes found out she is 23(looks like she could be younger), lives in the city now but from PA and overall seems like a good kid. I get the feeling drugs may be, or may have been involved in the past, but LET ME BE CLEAR that I saw no Physical evidence so probably mild shit like 420, only because of her rather flighty sometimes unprofessional behavior and her waifishness. Like I said before looks great, Clean, & rather friendly everything is done safely, daty was OK but no digital insertion or anal, I should have asked but got the feeling lfk was possible and if you set the boundaries beforehand would probably allow a 2nd cup for hour visits. Her rates are $150=1/2 hr and $200=1hr I took the ½ . Overall a Good time, but I get the feeling ymmv applies heavily dependant on the client setting the tone. Feel like I am beginning to restate things so I’ll shut up now. Last 4 digits of contact are 7424. So if this seems like you what you guys like, get it be4 she heads to Vegas this weekend.

Oh yeah I also made sure she was Ok with a review, told her I would be honest, to which she replied, "sure but you did have a good time, didn't you?"
And I suggested she check out UG for future clientele. We'll see?

same girl little differnt story

I call for an out call arrived on time, same as you described to the T, she's a nice girl breast a little to fake for me but over all nice girl ;but when I finished and when to take the hat off I noticed a little blood, Got scared at first but she didn't complain of pain and I know she's not a virgin so she must be starting her period, I didn't say anything to her because I was embarrassed I cleaned up real quick w/paper towel then when she left 2 minutes later I used Lysol disinfecting wipes (man that burned) to clean up and took shower !! Do you think I should have said something?? BTW we missed each other by hours! ! lol

I remember reading stuff about her in CL last year. I don't know what happened but a few people had it out for her and the black chick. I remember stories about a stench and that she might've had herpes. I'm sure it was a pissed off customer. I also remember them taking off for a while and hearing they were pinched by the police. I'm glad to see things went good for you and that it looks like they were just bashed by annon CL users.

I remember reading stuff about her in CL last year. I don't know what happened but a few people had it out for her and the black chick. I remember stories about a stench and that she might've had herpes. I'm sure it was a pissed off customer. I also remember them taking off for a while and hearing they were pinched by the police. I'm glad to see things went good for you and that it looks like they were just bashed by annon CL users.
Remember the F^%$#ing shitting in some guys shoes story. Yeah that was believable LOL

Although I will say I was nervous a bit and was ready to walk if necessary. Also I made a point of being her first client for the day at a new location. So the cleanliness, would hopefuly be a given., can't say what might have happened after I left....ie biohazards exp.

Remember the F^%$#ing shitting in some guys shoes story. Yeah that was believable LOL

Although I will say I was nervous a bit and was ready to walk if necessary. Also I made a point of being her first client for the day at a new location. So the cleanliness, would hopefuly be a given., can't say what might have happened after I left....ie biohazards exp.

Yea that was funny, she left diarreah trails all over the room or something. Unfortunately I read that and figured she burnt someone and just stayed away. I guess that's why we got UG to figure out what's real and what's not.

Casey or Nicki or whatever was great a year ago. She was ready willing and able, and reasonable.

Now she is unreliable (keeping you waiting in the lobby for 45 minutes before cancelling), unhygienic (sorry, babe, but the stink is you), and skittish from drugs (way more than 420 or x). But probably the worst is that she has girls with her who are way too young. And they are right there in the room walking out as you walk in!

If I had no history with her I'd have walked at that, but the rest of the experience means no repeats from me until she cleans up her act. She still seems like a nice person who wants to please her client, but she needs a wake-up call.

. Then say “now that you know what I am not, I have a few more ??s for you” And proceed to make sure she understands that her friendliness and my getting the full time are important to me. Her answer is what I’m looking for.
I always have a problem ( well in my head) with this part....
It is the part I hate.. because i think once i lay down my $$$$.
Do we both know what is expected..

How do you guys handle this?
Do most of you set up expectations up front???