Bullying in the NFL

My last post here, because what seemed like a good thread to start, is turning out to be a stupid thread where you have long time posters attacking each other. Its opinions here. And as an opinion , I thing this is a thread that turns most of UG poster off. And my last post here , why the fuck would Tannihill throw Martin under the bus. Shame on him. He will never be a leader. He is a good young, average QB, who has a lot to learn. Is it the he too, is scared of Incognito?
I apologize for that. I got to learn to ignore her. I have to disagree with you on Tannihill. Ozzy has already explained it simply enough. Incognito may be an asshole but all his teammates are on his side in this matter and they're the only witnesses to what happened. Since Tannihill is speaking for them, I think that makes him a pretty good leader and has earned their respect knowing that he will stand up and fight for a teammate.

Mod edit: this is not the place to critique the board. If you have an issue take it to the boss.

And my last post here , why the fuck would Tannihill throw Martin under the bus. Shame on him. He will never be a leader. He is a good young, average QB, who has a lot to learn. Is it the he too, is scared of Incognito?
Ever think for a second that Tannehill knows more than you about his locker room and perhaps he's just being honest?

There is so much more to this..... But a douche like Incognito, does not get the benefit here. He is just a dick. Lets just see how it plays out. The only other thing is when you say I have no clue ( which you are wrong about) like you do?
If you're not in that locker room then you do't have a clue. And I never claimed I had one either, but then, I'm not claiming to know what went on, I'm simply basing my judgement on the comments of the players who were there and not what the blood thirsty media is saying.

But heres a tip. You agree with Emily... and that's not a good thing when it comes to having a clue.

I apologize for that. I got to learn to ignore her. I have to disagree with you on Tannihill. Ozzy has already explained it simply enough. Incognito may be an asshole but all his teammates are on his side in this matter and they're the only witnesses to what happened. Since Tannihill is speaking for them, I think that makes him a pretty good leader and has earned their respect knowing that he will stand up and fight for a teammate.
It also wasn't just Tannehill... but Cameron Wake, Brian Hartline and a few other very well respected players. If it were just one guy (Tannehill) I wouldn't hold their opinion with the same weight I do when half the team comes out on Incognito's side.

Btw... Notice in those interviews I posted all those Dolphins said was how good a team mate Incognito was and today the media says they bashed Martin.

It figures... You don't have a clue.

The NFL is a sport based on power and intimidation... call it bullying if you want but you're supposed to bully the guy across the line from you, to dominate him and beat him into submission. There's a reason these pranks take place in football locker rooms and there's a bigger reason coaches let them happen. It conditions player to go out there and not take shit from a guy in a different uniform.

As for Incognito.... he's being railraoded plain and simple. In the original transcripts that appeared on NFL.com there's was {laughter} quotes in that have since been removed from every media outlet I've seen them in... which means the NFL removed them (as well as changing it on their site) before passing it around to the media. And why would they take something they usually handle in house and feed it to the media... perhaps because the N word was mentioned? Incognito is no angel, he was voted nastiest player in the sport in 2009 (by amount of NFL fines and penalties) although he hasn't been fined in 2 or 3 years, but this is a clean cut railroading and it will come out when he fights back.

As for the supposed victim... Jonathon Martin, he's full of shit. He has no business playing the toughest position in all sports (O-lineman) when he can't even take a 5th grade prank. He walked off the team because of a lunchroom prank that he himself participated in. Incognito had nothing to do with what happened in the lunch room. Martin said nothing of Incognito for a week after daily meetings with the GM and head coach... not until he caught shit for acting like a baby over the weekend did he throw Incognito under the bus by releasing 6 month old text and voice messages with the N word. Incognito will fight back and he will win... he'll get paid every dime he;s owed and he'll sue the NFL for banning or blackballing him if it happens... which I don't think will if/when the NFL gets to the bottom of this.
Ozzy what position did you play, LeftOut?

You obviously never were a lineman. It should be the tightest unit on the team. Martin obviously has some issues. The bigger one is the team problem if the lineman are abusing each other.

Ozzy what position did you play, LeftOut?

You obviously never were a lineman. It should be the tightest unit on the team. Martin obviously has some issues. The bigger one is the team problem if the lineman are abusing each other.

So if Martin has issues.. why is it so hard to imagine he's full of shit and no one was mistreating him.

Speaking of positons... I played fullback and TE in high school. What positon do you play on the Dolphins since you speak with such certainty.

Last edited:
Btw.... Tannehill never threw Martin under a bus. I linked his interview. All he said was that Martin and Incignito were friends and that he's surprised this happened. That's why I said there's a lot of spinning from the media and assholes like lightweight.

Last edited:
So if Martin has issues.. why is it so hard to imagine he's full of shit and no one was mistreating him.

Speaking of positons... I played fullback and TE in high school. What positon do you play on the Dolphins since you speak with such certainty.
On the Dolphins none HS star. Offensive Tackle in college.

You're not Martin so you can't say he is full of shit. Incognito is an asshole and has a solid record of if. Martin May be a little too sensitive to handle what he had to deal with. But the evidence is showing Incognito is an asshole bully.

Maybe you relate to him so you're defending him.

the only thing the evidence shows is that incognito left a nasty voice message... all the rest of the evidence and eyewitness' points to Martin over reacting and throwing the rest of his teammates under the bus. this is clearly a case where Incognito's past is coming back to haunt him. if this were any other player who didn't have Incognitos bad reputation it would be a case of he said she said. all I'm saying based on his teammates comments is that incognito and the Dolphins deserve to have their story said.

Last edited:
so it's clear I'm not bullying lightweight the only editing I've done to any of his post is his calling me names simply because I made a better case then him. None of his opinions on this topic have been edited or removed.

Last edited:
the only thing the evidence shows is that incognito left a nasty voice message... all the rest of the evidence and eyewitness' points to Martin over reacting and throwing the rest of his teammates under the bus. this is clearly a case where Incognito's past is coming back to haunt him. if this were any other player who didn't have Incognitos bad reputation it would be a case of he said she said. all I'm saying based on his teammates comments is that incognito and the Dolphins deserve to have their story said.
If that was the only evidence the Dolphins would not be suspending and then cutting him. More will come out as his pattern of bullying and violence. His Nebraska issues, his issues in St Louis. The Colts putting him on their Do No Draft list. His actions are indefensible. As are Martin's. Incognito took his act too far and hurt his team. Martin quit on his team and broke the number one team rule. Keep any problems/issues in house.

The current Dolphins will give statements to the media to keep the heat down. They just want to play football and win. Right now Martin and Incognito are making that more difficult.

Ozzy with your locker room acumen, which good Dolphin teammate told Martin " We are going to run a train on your sister" Maybe that's part of your good natured locker room commentary. In your HS locker room sure. They are 16 and 17 year olds. Not professionals being payed millions. This shows nothing more than a loser immature mentality

so it's clear I'm not bullying lightweight the only editing I've done to any of his post is his calling me names simply because I made a better case then him. None of his opinions on this topic have been edited or removed.
So you don't like being called names and edited them instead of laughing it off. Maybe you should talk with Martin about being bullyied.

I call people stupid when they say stupid things and I present my point. I don't just write post after post... your an asshole with no other substance.

If that was the only evidence the Dolphins would not be suspending and then cutting him. More will come out as his pattern of bullying and violence. His Nebraska issues, his issues in St Louis. The Colts putting him on their Do No Draft list. His actions are indefensible. As are Martin's. Incognito took his act too far and hurt his team. Martin quit on his team and broke the number one team rule. Keep any problems/issues in house.

The current Dolphins will give statements to the media to keep the heat down. They just want to play football and win. Right now Martin and Incognito are making that more difficult.

Ozzy with your locker room acumen, which good Dolphin teammate told Martin " We are going to run a train on your sister" Maybe that's part of your good natured locker room commentary. In your HS locker room sure. They are 16 and 17 year olds. Not professionals being payed millions. This shows nothing more than a loser immature mentality
I'm not disagreeing with anything in this post. If or when more comes out regarding incognito I will stand corrected.

As for no draft lists. ..thanks for bringing that up. ScottPioli of the patriots said the same thing and that hypocrite drafted Aaron Hernandez when the entire NFL passed on him and signed shitheads like Randy Moss and Albert Haynesworth.

As for the train and Martin sister. .lets see the proof and context. And you seem like reasonable astute guy. .. doesn't it make you wonder why Martin kept all these vms and texts for over a year.

I'm not disagreeing with anything in this post. If or when more comes out regarding incognito I will stand corrected.

As for no draft lists. ..thanks for bringing that up. ScottPioli of the patriots said the same thing and that hypocrite drafted Aaron Hernandez when the entire NFL passed on him and signed shitheads like Randy Moss and Albert Haynesworth.

As for the train and Martin sister. .lets see the proof and context. And you seem like reasonable astute guy. .. doesn't it make you wonder why Martin kept all these vms and texts for over a year.
Not at all. He was following rule number 1. Keep it in house. Maybe he finally had enough and snapped. Who knows why that happened. It could have been years of abuse and the lunch room thing was just the final straw. As for sitting next to Incognito, some psychologists say that is standard bullying reaction. Trying to make your abuser your friend.

As for Hernandez, he was great on the field. He at least didn't kill or abuse a teammate. He is also a sociopath but at least he was a good team mate.

So you think the fact he didn't kill or abuse a team mate makes him better than Incognito? You can't be serious. But that wasn't my point. Pioli questioned Miami's sports people for bringing Incognito to Miami when he singed a guy who's college rep was far worse and more dangerous than Incognitos... and it's proven true since he's up for at least one and maybe two more murders and Incognito doesn't even have an assault charge yet with Martin.

But here... in case you missed it, a partial post of mine copied from another thread.

I am the Richie Incognito of UG. Voted most hated more times than I can count. If you think I'm bad now then you should have seen me in my prime, I was a fucking monster. This today.... this is lightweight shit compared to the heavy's I fought here back in the day. I practically had a madam want to put a hit on me. Now Lightweight (the poster, not the reference to easy competition I mentioned re:shit) is not only a fellow poster but a fellow mod. That makes him and me team mates... aka brothers in this here locker room. He thinks I bullied him. I probably did and I fucking meant it too. But rather than take it to the team leaders aka the mods forum or to a power that be, be it the head coach or the head mod or capi di tutti capo of UG... Lightweight, just like Jonathon Martin of the Dolphins... took it here... to the media aka Other Stuff.

Fucking ironic or not?

Last edited: