BubblesGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 718-799-2485

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up seeing Crystal. Not sure if they did a bate and switch. She is pretty and a little more mature, just not what I expected given the reviews I've read. I believe she use to go by Shirley elsewhere, at least that's what people have suggested. I read the Shirley reviews too and they seemed good. Overall the experience was not what I expected, it was ushed. There was some miner commotion going on between the other ladies out in the hall and while Crystal didn't seeme to pay much mind she did seem to rush through things once we got back to room. Pretty much jumped right in BBJ and within a minute she was asking if I'm ready for FS. It was a lazy effort. Switched from mish to K9 and back to mish when she realized she almost had me pop there before but lost momentum with doggy. I could tell she wanted me to cum fast. Overall it wasn't terrible but for the 300 it wast worth it. I would have been OK with this if I had done like a half hour session for 150 or something. I was following this place with the intention of seeing Victoria, but after reading reviews of Crystal and Victoria I get the sense that they aren't far off from each other in age height and build. Even performance was suppose to be pretty even. At these rates I don't think I need to see Victoria if this is what Crystal was offering. Not likely to go back.
Victoria is across the board better. And V can take the fucking D.

Victoria.

I actually made an appointment for Eva with plans to see Victoria sometime early next year. This is the first time I am here since they changed their name. When texting to make the appointment the appointment they wanted me to bring my photo ID to show them. Their location have not changed and I showed them my ID when I arrived

Then the manager too me to Victoria's said I should see Victoria. I said "wait, I made the appointment with Eva. Victoria, you are a very pretty women (which was true) and I will be glad to see you next week but my appointment is with Eva. In fact I confirmed the appointment earlier this morning" The manager took me to Eva's room claimed that Eva had an appointment already. I said "well, that was me." Then the manager said Eva was not feeling well and that is when I saw Eva go to another room. I got the manager to agree with me I had an appointment with Eva just out of principle before I went to Victoria's room. I apologized to Victoria for the scene but said I was persistent more out of principle and holding the manager accountable for proper operations of her business. Victoria said there was some big scheduling mess-up and she was suppose to see someone else at this time slot who never showed. This whole thing sounded a lot like the result of some scheduling chaos. That is for sure not Victoria's fault.

There were many positive reviews of Victoria and I can for sure confirm that. She is around 5'6" but in great shape and a decent looking face with nice eyes. After I undressed we went to a long DFK and then she quickly gave me a 3 minute intro BBBJ. We then headed to the shower. I wanted standing shower so I have more time to enjoy her in the room. The standing shower lasted around 7-8 minutes although half the time we were DFK or she was giving me another BBBJ.

When we got back to the room I gave her the $320 for the hour but unlike other sessions she left it on the table. I guess she did not want to burn up time giving the money to the manager to make it up to me for the scheduling problem. We went to a long DFK session on the bed. She then turned me around did a 15 minute session of kissing me all over followed by a RIM. She also spent a of time kissing by ears and going deep into my ears on both sides. She also took my cock out with me on faced down and went back a forth between BBBJ RIM and BLS.

I indicated that I wanted to fuck her and she turned me around and said she wanted to BBBJ me some more to make sure I am extra hard. After 2-3 minutes of that we went to fucking missionary. I have no idea how long this part of session went on other than a lot of fucking DFK us kissing each other's ears. She for sure orgasmed once if not twice (the second one might have been fake.) When I figured we had around 10 minutes left in the session I had her turn around to do a BBBJ followed by CIM. She said she wanted to swallow me and I enthusiastically said yes. She then blew me for around 2-3 minutes before I released. She kept on sucking for another minute or so before swallowing. I always really enjoy blowing a large load in a provider's mouth which is why I usually do not fuck my wife within 2-3 days before seeing a provider. As it is I actually had sex with my wife a day earlier. As it is I blew a good load but not as large as I would like it. Oh well, there is always next time.

We then snuggled for around 5 minutes or so before I left. When I checked my phone it turned out my 60 minute session actually took 75 minutes. I guess the manager did not call time also to make up for the scheduling mistake. I have no idea how the time flew. I must have either fucked Victoria 20 minutes straight (in which case she is really able to take a pounding) or my RIM session lasted a lot longer then I thought. I gave her a well deserved $40 tip.

Victoria is for sure a keeper and I would recommend her. I really like her eyes and staring into her eyes while I fuck her. Next time I come I need to make a call on seeing Victoria again or sampling Eva. But for sure I will want to see Victoria again.

One more comment on my most recent trip to this place where I saw Victoria. The management was trying to push me to see two girls at the same time with Victoria and another girl (Alice?) without asking if I even had the cash to pay for two girls at the same time. At the end of my session with Victoria she also asked me to see her again but with another girl. I said I would consider it next time my birthday comes around (true.) Not sure if others that visited this place had the same experience.

Victoria.

I actually made an appointment for Eva with plans to see Victoria sometime early next year. This is the first time I am here since they changed their name. When texting to make the appointment the appointment they wanted me to bring my photo ID to show them. Their location have not changed and I showed them my ID when I arrived

Then the manager too me to Victoria's said I should see Victoria. I said "wait, I made the appointment with Eva. Victoria, you are a very pretty women (which was true) and I will be glad to see you next week but my appointment is with Eva. In fact I confirmed the appointment earlier this morning" The manager took me to Eva's room claimed that Eva had an appointment already. I said "well, that was me." Then the manager said Eva was not feeling well and that is when I saw Eva go to another room. I got the manager to agree with me I had an appointment with Eva just out of principle before I went to Victoria's room. I apologized to Victoria for the scene but said I was persistent more out of principle and holding the manager accountable for proper operations of her business. Victoria said there was some big scheduling mess-up and she was suppose to see someone else at this time slot who never showed. This whole thing sounded a lot like the result of some scheduling chaos. That is for sure not Victoria's fault.

There were many positive reviews of Victoria and I can for sure confirm that. She is around 5'6" but in great shape and a decent looking face with nice eyes. After I undressed we went to a long DFK and then she quickly gave me a 3 minute intro BBBJ. We then headed to the shower. I wanted standing shower so I have more time to enjoy her in the room. The standing shower lasted around 7-8 minutes although half the time we were DFK or she was giving me another BBBJ.

When we got back to the room I gave her the $320 for the hour but unlike other sessions she left it on the table. I guess she did not want to burn up time giving the money to the manager to make it up to me for the scheduling problem. We went to a long DFK session on the bed. She then turned me around did a 15 minute session of kissing me all over followed by a RIM. She also spent a of time kissing by ears and going deep into my ears on both sides. She also took my cock out with me on faced down and went back a forth between BBBJ RIM and BLS.

I indicated that I wanted to fuck her and she turned me around and said she wanted to BBBJ me some more to make sure I am extra hard. After 2-3 minutes of that we went to fucking missionary. I have no idea how long this part of session went on other than a lot of fucking DFK us kissing each other's ears. She for sure orgasmed once if not twice (the second one might have been fake.) When I figured we had around 10 minutes left in the session I had her turn around to do a BBBJ followed by CIM. She said she wanted to swallow me and I enthusiastically said yes. She then blew me for around 2-3 minutes before I released. She kept on sucking for another minute or so before swallowing. I always really enjoy blowing a large load in a provider's mouth which is why I usually do not fuck my wife within 2-3 days before seeing a provider. As it is I actually had sex with my wife a day earlier. As it is I blew a good load but not as large as I would like it. Oh well, there is always next time.

We then snuggled for around 5 minutes or so before I left. When I checked my phone it turned out my 60 minute session actually took 75 minutes. I guess the manager did not call time also to make up for the scheduling mistake. I have no idea how the time flew. I must have either fucked Victoria 20 minutes straight (in which case she is really able to take a pounding) or my RIM session lasted a lot longer then I thought. I gave her a well deserved $40 tip.

Victoria is for sure a keeper and I would recommend her. I really like her eyes and staring into her eyes while I fuck her. Next time I come I need to make a call on seeing Victoria again or sampling Eva. But for sure I will want to see Victoria again.
Nice review. Are the pics real? Can you guess her age, and boob size?

Nice review. Are the pics real? Can you guess her age, and boob size?
Pictures are not real. I think the real person is more attractive than the pictures so I am not sure why they not put her real pictures. I figure she is in her late 20s perhaps early 30s. The pictures on the website make her look like she is in her mid 30s. She must be between a B and C cup. Waist she must be around 24. I like them thin so her boobs are a bit bigger than I would like but her proportions are very good and sexy. Her arms are fairly thin which is usually the way I check out girls to see if they are not thin enough for me.

So i was looking to see who the best options yesterday. Bubbles answers super quick and i was intrigued by Eva. I head over to the spot. I think i told them places i went to before few days back. They give me a lo location and they are over 1 block away from that location. No biggie i found parking close.

I get to the spot. Mgr directs me where to go. I get to the place and i see what looks like Victoria talking to a pps i would imagine. I go to the mgr and she has me text her . Says you are here for Eva? I dont say yes or no. I kind of wanted a lineup. Hpwever when i saw Eva i decided yea i want her and for the hour. $300 per hour special. Eva is smiling and she's pretty. Looks nice with her bra and looks to be about 5ft9 or so with high heels. Think she's 5ft4 or so. We greet each other and we get undressed. Her tits are nice they look like full b's nice nipples but they looked better in the pushup bra. However natural and she's got a pretty face . More when her hair is down. She's got no ass but bent over it looks decent. So we head to the shower, big room both her room and shower. Take the stand up like usual. We kiss a bit and she washes me up well but doesnt waste too much time . Which is good imo. So we have a toast and then head to the room. Once we get to the room i lay down and she sits next to me .

I set it off by sucking on her titties. She ooohs and ahhhs a bit then closed lips kiss then tells me to lay on my back. Starts kissing my ears , and the cat bath commences. After a while she has me assume the position so she can rim me. The room has a mirror on the side of the bed which is a Queen and a full length at the entrance. Room is big which is a plus. So this 23 year old cute girl is rimming me and then she cups and sucks my nuts then sucks my cock. Her mouth is above average . She goes back to a quick rimming again. Now i lay down on my back and she curls up and starts to kiss my nipples and then goes down and starts to stare at me then stare at the mirror and starts sucking my cock then using her tongue with my cock in her mouth. I start fingering her slowly and starts to use her tongue on my shaft and licks my cock like a lolipop. Feels good and looks good as well.

This goes on for close to 10 minutes. She uses one hand for control and im fingering her lightly and she's getting wet. I lay hwr down she's staring at me so i lfk her then i lay her down suck her titties and then rub my cock all on her lil pussy lips. Feels good she looks at me and is moaning and she grabs the condom slaps it on me . Puts it as far down as the condom goes and gives me a grin. Puts some lube on my cock and i enter her. Maybe the lube helped her she's tight but not super tight and with her performance and skills ik she's done this at least for 1-2 years. I'm opening her up and i got her legs by her ears and my hands on her thighs. I'm giving her slow strokes that turn into fast strokes. I keep on and then i get on my feet and start pounding this skinny young pro. She's moaning fast and she's staring at me i go for a kiss and she starts to dfk me. Mouth wide open eyes fluttering . I grab the pillow and pound her hard. She looks at me and puts her arms around the back of my neck. She gets tired and i ask her to get on top.

English is at most elementary level with her . However she understands i want her to ride me. She gets on top and looks in the side of the mirror and leans forward i grab her tits and after a few she starts moving her hips and sits straight up and im grabbing her thighs and she almost makes me bust inside. It feels a bit warm with all the fucking in the room. Still i tell her to get on all fours and she does but wants me off the bed standing which is cool by me. I start fucking her and got 1 hand on her back then switch up with both hands on her hips. I'm fucking her like this for a few morr mins . She's moaning loud and looks in the mirror in front of her and after what has been 12 mins or so of us fucking . Eva taps out, she was taking it pretty well. Her face looks tired , she makes a hj motion i tell her i want your mouth . I rip the condom off.

What comes next is a combo of hj and her sucking my dickhead and then swirling her tongue and then licking my shaft. She gets my cock hard af and after about 2mins i start cummimg and she puts my cock in her mouth and sucks me off til im done. I never saw her spit out. She might've swallowed. She gets me wipes and then she says "shower?" I say yes, we head to the shower and blue toast again and she scrubs me. We get back and as I'm getting dressed i notice it's like 43 mins into my session. I haven't given her the donation yet. She asks for donation as im dressed to leave. I tell her mgr please. Mgr comes over i tell her it's been 45 mins. So $250? Mgr says wait lemme check , comes back says $260 i give her the $250. Eva sniles i wave goodbye to her. I had a nice time. However i don't get rushed anywhere and if i do i pay accordingly. Especially on a first visit. So Eva seems proish , but young, good service and attractive. If she gained 15lbs or so she would be even better. I enjoyed my session with Eva. Have fun fellas, closest pics she resembles is the Christmas pic. Looks similar to that.

Breakdown age 23
Face 7.5
Body 7.5
Service 8.5
5ft 4
Full b's

So i was looking to see who the best options yesterday. Bubbles answers super quick and i was intrigued by Eva. I head over to the spot. I think i told them places i went to before few days back. They give me a lo location and they are over 1 block away from that location. No biggie i found parking close.

I get to the spot. Mgr directs me where to go. I get to the place and i see what looks like Victoria talking to a pps i would imagine. I go to the mgr and she has me text her . Says you are here for Eva? I dont say yes or no. I kind of wanted a lineup. Hpwever when i saw Eva i decided yea i want her and for the hour. $300 per hour special. Eva is smiling and she's pretty. Looks nice with her bra and looks to be about 5ft9 or so with high heels. Think she's 5ft4 or so. We greet each other and we get undressed. Her tits are nice they look like full b's nice nipples but they looked better in the pushup bra. However natural and she's got a pretty face . More when her hair is down. She's got no ass but bent over it looks decent. So we head to the shower, big room both her room and shower. Take the stand up like usual. We kiss a bit and she washes me up well but doesnt waste too much time . Which is good imo. So we have a toast and then head to the room. Once we get to the room i lay down and she sits next to me .

I set it off by sucking on her titties. She ooohs and ahhhs a bit then closed lips kiss then tells me to lay on my back. Starts kissing my ears , and the cat bath commences. After a while she has me assume the position so she can rim me. The room has a mirror on the side of the bed which is a Queen and a full length at the entrance. Room is big which is a plus. So this 23 year old cute girl is rimming me and then she cups and sucks my nuts then sucks my cock. Her mouth is above average . She goes back to a quick rimming again. Now i lay down on my back and she curls up and starts to kiss my nipples and then goes down and starts to stare at me then stare at the mirror and starts sucking my cock then using her tongue with my cock in her mouth. I start fingering her slowly and starts to use her tongue on my shaft and licks my cock like a lolipop. Feels good and looks good as well.

This goes on for close to 10 minutes. She uses one hand for control and im fingering her lightly and she's getting wet. I lay hwr down she's staring at me so i lfk her then i lay her down suck her titties and then rub my cock all on her lil pussy lips. Feels good she looks at me and is moaning and she grabs the condom slaps it on me . Puts it as far down as the condom goes and gives me a grin. Puts some lube on my cock and i enter her. Maybe the lube helped her she's tight but not super tight and with her performance and skills ik she's done this at least for 1-2 years. I'm opening her up and i got her legs by her ears and my hands on her thighs. I'm giving her slow strokes that turn into fast strokes. I keep on and then i get on my feet and start pounding this skinny young pro. She's moaning fast and she's staring at me i go for a kiss and she starts to dfk me. Mouth wide open eyes fluttering . I grab the pillow and pound her hard. She looks at me and puts her arms around the back of my neck. She gets tired and i ask her to get on top.

English is at most elementary level with her . However she understands i want her to ride me. She gets on top and looks in the side of the mirror and leans forward i grab her tits and after a few she starts moving her hips and sits straight up and im grabbing her thighs and she almost makes me bust inside. It feels a bit warm with all the fucking in the room. Still i tell her to get on all fours and she does but wants me off the bed standing which is cool by me. I start fucking her and got 1 hand on her back then switch up with both hands on her hips. I'm fucking her like this for a few morr mins . She's moaning loud and looks in the mirror in front of her and after what has been 12 mins or so of us fucking . Eva taps out, she was taking it pretty well. Her face looks tired , she makes a hj motion i tell her i want your mouth . I rip the condom off.

What comes next is a combo of hj and her sucking my dickhead and then swirling her tongue and then licking my shaft. She gets my cock hard af and after about 2mins i start cummimg and she puts my cock in her mouth and sucks me off til im done. I never saw her spit out. She might've swallowed. She gets me wipes and then she says "shower?" I say yes, we head to the shower and blue toast again and she scrubs me. We get back and as I'm getting dressed i notice it's like 43 mins into my session. I haven't given her the donation yet. She asks for donation as im dressed to leave. I tell her mgr please. Mgr comes over i tell her it's been 45 mins. So $250? Mgr says wait lemme check , comes back says $260 i give her the $250. Eva sniles i wave goodbye to her. I had a nice time. However i don't get rushed anywhere and if i do i pay accordingly. Especially on a first visit. So Eva seems proish , but young, good service and attractive. If she gained 15lbs or so she would be even better. I enjoyed my session with Eva. Have fun fellas, closest pics she resembles is the Christmas pic. Looks similar to that.

Breakdown age 23
Face 7.5
Body 7.5
Service 8.5
5ft 4
Full b's
I was suppose to see Eva this morning and saw Victoria instead because Eva was "not feeling well." I actually saw her in her room before being led away from her room and she was very cute. Maybe she was not feeling well because you tired her out too much yesterday making me miss seeing her :) I got to see Victoria instead which was a great session (see my review above) so I am not bummed out about it. Will see Eva next time.

she is 35 or maybe 36 by now, I'd say she got Cs,
Wow. I guess Victoria hides her age well. The fact that her English is pretty good should be a giveaway since that would imply that she has been in the USA for a while which would implies an older age. East Asian girls hide their age very well and I took that into account when I figured she could be in the low 30s. I guess I was off. She is a great provider regardless of her age.

I was suppose to see Eva this morning and saw Victoria instead because Eva was "not feeling well." I actually saw her in her room before being led away from her room and she was very cute. Maybe she was not feeling well because you tired her out too much yesterday making me miss seeing her :) I got to see Victoria instead which was a great session (see my review above) so I am not bummed out about it. Will see Eva next time.
Lol i doubt it i saw her around 2pm yesterday. Maybe if it was the same day ....:p;)

Crystal

First time at BubbleGirls. Texted for the appointment the day before, chose Crystal from the girls offered.

Got there a bit early, showed my ID to the MMS, who led me down to Crystal's room. She's pretty, but does not look like her photos. She speaks very little English -- it was apparent when she asked if I wanted a table shower, and I said yes, but she gave me a standing shower. The standing shower was okay though, and at least it was quick. We got back to the room and I gave the payment, then sat on the bed to wait for the main event. She did not disappoint. She climbed on top of me, and I flipped her on her back and we did some DFK, then I kissed my way down her body. I lavished some attention to her well-formed natural tits, then made my way down to her pussy. I licked her to orgasm. I lay down and she got into a 69 with me, taking my cock into her exquisite mouth and pushing her crotch down on me. I gave her another O, then decided it was time for the main event. She rolled on a condom, lubed it up and put me inside her. She fucked herself on me for a while, making erotic noises until she came again. She motioned to suck me off, but I had other ideas. I switched places with her, raised her legs, slipped back inside and pounded her for another ten minutes, through a couple more orgasms, until I finally came deep inside her. By then we only had time for another shower and dressing up.

$320 +$40 tip for a full hour. She's not the best I've had, but far from the worst.

Crystal

First time at BubbleGirls. Texted for the appointment the day before, chose Crystal from the girls offered.

Got there a bit early, showed my ID to the MMS, who led me down to Crystal's room. She's pretty, but does not look like her photos. She speaks very little English -- it was apparent when she asked if I wanted a table shower, and I said yes, but she gave me a standing shower. The standing shower was okay though, and at least it was quick. We got back to the room and I gave the payment, then sat on the bed to wait for the main event. She did not disappoint. She climbed on top of me, and I flipped her on her back and we did some DFK, then I kissed my way down her body. I lavished some attention to her well-formed natural tits, then made my way down to her pussy. I licked her to orgasm. I lay down and she got into a 69 with me, taking my cock into her exquisite mouth and pushing her crotch down on me. I gave her another O, then decided it was time for the main event. She rolled on a condom, lubed it up and put me inside her. She fucked herself on me for a while, making erotic noises until she came again. She motioned to suck me off, but I had other ideas. I switched places with her, raised her legs, slipped back inside and pounded her for another ten minutes, through a couple more orgasms, until I finally came deep inside her. By then we only had time for another shower and dressing up.

$320 +$40 tip for a full hour. She's not the best I've had, but far from the worst.
Your thoughts for age, cup, and face?

Your thoughts for age, cup, and face?
38/39, fake c/d, face is in the same league as victoria

Do you know who Eva was before?

Visited Bubbles on 01/05/22 at around 10am. Was conversing with the management that morning who was helpful. $320 for the hour with Kiki and a $40 tip. BBJ, wanted extra for CIM, mish, and doggg with a load in the bag.
Easy parking down the block with a cheap garage, very convenient for drivers. The place is spa like. Very clean and well layed out. Took the elevator after getting a code at lobby door to an elevator. I’m actually disappointed in kikis service. Very mechanical. The pics are a younger version of her, I want to say at least a couple years back. Great tits, flat ass and a cute face, but theirs to many restrictions from
Her end. Spent way to long with the TS. I think she did this on purpose to waste time. She has a pleasant demeanor but I think she’s tired or needs to charge way less. Overall, an okay experience, but I’ll repeat with other talent if the itch arises.

Ayala (got the spelling from their ad. It sounded like aye-la to me

5' tall, 100lbs, toned body with round ass, tan. Photos are fuzzy but spot on.
Had to actually go in to the office in manhattan, damn penn station is a shitshow.
Anyway, finished early and went over to yad/bubblegirls. Wanted to see Julie but she was off, they have a new Thai girl so I stayed to take a look.
Ended up having to wait like 15 minutes, but it was well worth the wait.
Shes very much in the Julie mold, younger and smaller but naturalish top.
Anyway, Ayala really impressed me, even just entering the room. Classic softgirl/island girl look, has a sweetness about her, very nice vibe, very comfortable to be around. Had dark eyeliner/eyeshadow , thick wavy hair and a tan on her petite spinner body, totally worked. 320hr donation, no tip asked for.
Her service was killer from beginning to end.
Her table shower was good. and she cleaned my ass area completely first. Included some decent analingus and a nice BBBJ. Did a thing where she sprayed hot water in her mouth and then BBBJ with it, giving extra heat to very solid table shower. Some deep kissing here, great time, added a lot to the experience. Deep tongue exploration on her part too and some p2p play.
Back in the room, more making out. Licked my nipples which doesn't really do anything for me, but that's no big deal. I think that's an asian thing, that asian men have sensitive nipples or something and so asian women use that in their bag of tricks.Her BBBJ skills were incredible with the eye contact and the sort of sense of intimacy. Very talented deepthroat.
Delivered an amazing blowjob on her own which required no direction also took a decently deep and sustained throat fuck like a real pro. Getting hard just thinking about it again.
English was good enough to take direction. Responded to "get on your hands and knees, doggy style" by doing it instead of saying "what" five times and me trying to act out with my hands what I'm trying to say . Took direction well. Was able to get into the positions I wanted and say what I wanted just with verbal orders. At a certain point she didn't even really need orders, she was just in the zone, doing all the stuff I like without needing to be told what to do and making my cock throb. Also came up with her own fucked up things to say that I probably wouldn't have asked for and was maybe a little too far even for a kinkster like me but fuck it, can't complain, it worked, super fucked up but hot.
Great doggy, great Mish. A lot of times at places like this fucking feels sort of mechanical, like getting a haircut, but I really got into her performance, was actually legitimately into it, actually had a great time well beyond just getting a nut. Well worth the price of admission and definitely very in-sync in terms of sexual chemistry.

Ayala (got the spelling from their ad. It sounded like aye-la to me

5' tall, 100lbs, toned body with round ass, tan. Photos are fuzzy but spot on.
Had to actually go in to the office in manhattan, damn penn station is a shitshow.
Anyway, finished early and went over to yad/bubblegirls. Wanted to see Julie but she was off, they have a new Thai girl so I stayed to take a look.
Ended up having to wait like 15 minutes, but it was well worth the wait.
Shes very much in the Julie mold, younger and smaller but naturalish top.
Anyway, Ayala really impressed me, even just entering the room. Classic softgirl/island girl look, has a sweetness about her, very nice vibe, very comfortable to be around. Had dark eyeliner/eyeshadow , thick wavy hair and a tan on her petite spinner body, totally worked. 320hr donation, no tip asked for.
Her service was killer from beginning to end.
Her table shower was good. and she cleaned my ass area completely first. Included some decent analingus and a nice BBBJ. Did a thing where she sprayed hot water in her mouth and then BBBJ with it, giving extra heat to very solid table shower. Some deep kissing here, great time, added a lot to the experience. Deep tongue exploration on her part too and some p2p play.
Back in the room, more making out. Licked my nipples which doesn't really do anything for me, but that's no big deal. I think that's an asian thing, that asian men have sensitive nipples or something and so asian women use that in their bag of tricks.Her BBBJ skills were incredible with the eye contact and the sort of sense of intimacy. Very talented deepthroat.
Delivered an amazing blowjob on her own which required no direction also took a decently deep and sustained throat fuck like a real pro. Getting hard just thinking about it again.
English was good enough to take direction. Responded to "get on your hands and knees, doggy style" by doing it instead of saying "what" five times and me trying to act out with my hands what I'm trying to say . Took direction well. Was able to get into the positions I wanted and say what I wanted just with verbal orders. At a certain point she didn't even really need orders, she was just in the zone, doing all the stuff I like without needing to be told what to do and making my cock throb. Also came up with her own fucked up things to say that I probably wouldn't have asked for and was maybe a little too far even for a kinkster like me but fuck it, can't complain, it worked, super fucked up but hot.
Great doggy, great Mish. A lot of times at places like this fucking feels sort of mechanical, like getting a haircut, but I really got into her performance, was actually legitimately into it, actually had a great time well beyond just getting a nut. Well worth the price of admission and definitely very in-sync in terms of sexual chemistry.
Thanks for great review. Have you seen Julie before ? Any feedback on her ?

Visited Bubbles on 01/05/22 at around 10am. Was conversing with the management that morning who was helpful. $320 for the hour with Kiki and a $40 tip. BBJ, wanted extra for CIM, mish, and doggg with a load in the bag.
Easy parking down the block with a cheap garage, very convenient for drivers. The place is spa like. Very clean and well layed out. Took the elevator after getting a code at lobby door to an elevator. I’m actually disappointed in kikis service. Very mechanical. The pics are a younger version of her, I want to say at least a couple years back. Great tits, flat ass and a cute face, but theirs to many restrictions from
Her end. Spent way to long with the TS. I think she did this on purpose to waste time. She has a pleasant demeanor but I think she’s tired or needs to charge way less. Overall, an okay experience, but I’ll repeat with other talent if the itch arises.
Should've told management. Why did you tip her?? Cim is supposed to be inclusive here.

Status
Not open for further replies.