BubblesGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 718-799-2485

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Uniquelyme.
Your right, I should have, just left very confused and upset that I wasted my money. I would rather pay more if the services are better even if the images aren’t that accurate. It won’t happen next time for sure.

Eva

I missed out on seeing Eva a couple of weeks ago so I made an appointment for this morning. It was a great decision.

Once I got there I had to wait a couple of minutes for Eva to get ready and was led to her room. She was around 5'3", cut face, in her late 20s and in very good shape. She had a B cup which great for me as I like them thin so I like boob and ass size being small. She did a intro DFK and we to a standup shower. I told her I wanted more time to enjoy her and she was quick in the standup shower to get my wish.

We were back in her room in less than 7-8 minutes from when I was led to her room. I gave her the $320 for the hour and she just left the envelope on the desk and we got going right away. We did a DFK session for a few minutes and she then kissed me all over before going to a BBBJ and BLS. Her BBBJ technique was very good and it was great watching her BBBJ me in the mirror. After a while we did a 69 for a few minutes.

I then turned around an asked her to RIM me. She proceeded to do so enthusiasm. Again it was great watching her RIM me in the mirror. This went on for around 5 minutes or so before I asked her to do another round of BBBJ on me. She did a great job her by keeping eye contact with me the entire time.

With the session half way through I asked to fuck her missionary so she put on the wrapper and we got to it. Her pussy did not feel as nice as other providers but it was enjoyable enough. I mostly focused on DFK her while fucking her missionary. I really like watching myself fuck her in the mirror and after a while I noticed that she seems to like that as well. So this part of the session we went from DFK to both looking at me fucking her in the mirror. After 10 minutes of this I can tell she was getting tired so we want to doing doggie. I usually like to fuck the provider at least 15 minutes missionary but if that is too long for her I am glad to change positions. The angle of her pussy and my cock shape seems to be much more compatible with doggie and after 3-4 minutes for fucking her doggie I can tell I was going to cum soon if this goes on for another minute or two. Since I wanted to finish in her mouth I stopped and asked for a CIM.

She took the wrapper off and correctly figured out what I wanted was to fuck her mouth to get to CIM. I thrust my cock in an out of her mouth while I had my hand on her head. Her mouth was very nice and warm and I could not last long and blew a large load after 2 minutes or so. I did not have sex with my wife for a few days so I had a very large load. It seems Eva was determined to take all that load in and swallow it. A bit of it leaked out of her mouth onto on stomach after she swallowed but she quickly slurped it up and swallowed that too. I am so glad I did not have sex with my wife last few days to have that much cum for her to swallow.

When we finished there was still 10 minutes left on the clock. She went to clean herself and her mouth. I usually time these sessions well so I only have 5 minutes left but Eva not able to take more than 10 minutes of missionary and me almost blew my load while fucking her doggie broke up that schedule. It does not matter. It was a wonderful session. I have her a $40 tip and was one my way after spending another 5 minutes cuddling and kissing I was on my way.

This was a great session and for sure I would see Eva again. I really recommend her for anyone that is really into CIM and RIM like myself.

pokler

Power Bottom
Visited Bubbles on 01/05/22 at around 10am. Was conversing with the management that morning who was helpful. $320 for the hour with Kiki and a $40 tip. BBJ, wanted extra for CIM, mish, and doggg with a load in the bag.
Easy parking down the block with a cheap garage, very convenient for drivers. The place is spa like. Very clean and well layed out. Took the elevator after getting a code at lobby door to an elevator. I’m actually disappointed in kikis service. Very mechanical. The pics are a younger version of her, I want to say at least a couple years back. Great tits, flat ass and a cute face, but theirs to many restrictions from
Her end. Spent way to long with the TS. I think she did this on purpose to waste time. She has a pleasant demeanor but I think she’s tired or needs to charge way less. Overall, an okay experience, but I’ll repeat with other talent if the itch arises.
Your own fault for not being in driver seat and controlling session .

Your own fault for not being in driver seat and controlling session .
It took me a while to figure out what the table shower was for. It is for if you want 2 pops and one should be in TS. The ones at PH were always too long. That is actually when I stopped doing table showers for the most part. Some girls at NYAW and DDY are still worth the table shower. Out of all the table showers I've got, the only worthwhile ones were by chinese providers.

pokler

Power Bottom
It took me a while to figure out what the table shower was for. It is for if you want 2 pops and one should be in TS. The ones at PH were always too long. That is actually when I stopped doing table showers for the most part. Some girls at NYAW and DDY are still worth the table shower. Out of all the table showers I've got, the only worthwhile ones were by chinese providers.
I hate TS and only do stand up and I hate preview BJ. Wtf is a preview bj? If I want a BJ I'll take the real thing.

Eva

I missed out on seeing Eva a couple of weeks ago so I made an appointment for this morning. It was a great decision.

Once I got there I had to wait a couple of minutes for Eva to get ready and was led to her room. She was around 5'3", cut face, in her late 20s and in very good shape. She had a B cup which great for me as I like them thin so I like boob and ass size being small. She did a intro DFK and we to a standup shower. I told her I wanted more time to enjoy her and she was quick in the standup shower to get my wish.

We were back in her room in less than 7-8 minutes from when I was led to her room. I gave her the $320 for the hour and she just left the envelope on the desk and we got going right away. We did a DFK session for a few minutes and she then kissed me all over before going to a BBBJ and BLS. Her BBBJ technique was very good and it was great watching her BBBJ me in the mirror. After a while we did a 69 for a few minutes.

I then turned around an asked her to RIM me. She proceeded to do so enthusiasm. Again it was great watching her RIM me in the mirror. This went on for around 5 minutes or so before I asked her to do another round of BBBJ on me. She did a great job her by keeping eye contact with me the entire time.

With the session half way through I asked to fuck her missionary so she put on the wrapper and we got to it. Her pussy did not feel as nice as other providers but it was enjoyable enough. I mostly focused on DFK her while fucking her missionary. I really like watching myself fuck her in the mirror and after a while I noticed that she seems to like that as well. So this part of the session we went from DFK to both looking at me fucking her in the mirror. After 10 minutes of this I can tell she was getting tired so we want to doing doggie. I usually like to fuck the provider at least 15 minutes missionary but if that is too long for her I am glad to change positions. The angle of her pussy and my cock shape seems to be much more compatible with doggie and after 3-4 minutes for fucking her doggie I can tell I was going to cum soon if this goes on for another minute or two. Since I wanted to finish in her mouth I stopped and asked for a CIM.

She took the wrapper off and correctly figured out what I wanted was to fuck her mouth to get to CIM. I thrust my cock in an out of her mouth while I had my hand on her head. Her mouth was very nice and warm and I could not last long and blew a large load after 2 minutes or so. I did not have sex with my wife for a few days so I had a very large load. It seems Eva was determined to take all that load in and swallow it. A bit of it leaked out of her mouth onto on stomach after she swallowed but she quickly slurped it up and swallowed that too. I am so glad I did not have sex with my wife last few days to have that much cum for her to swallow.

When we finished there was still 10 minutes left on the clock. She went to clean herself and her mouth. I usually time these sessions well so I only have 5 minutes left but Eva not able to take more than 10 minutes of missionary and me almost blew my load while fucking her doggie broke up that schedule. It does not matter. It was a wonderful session. I have her a $40 tip and was one my way after spending another 5 minutes cuddling and kissing I was on my way.

This was a great session and for sure I would see Eva again. I really recommend her for anyone that is really into CIM and RIM like myself.
Are her pics accurate?

Anna , young blond with booty
Try the new girl she said, shes young and great service she said. Let me meet her first....
Leave my shoes in the reception area, put on slippers and MMS shows me to Annas room (the big room).
Whoa. Long blond hair, pretty /baby face, wearing a flowered bikini bra, natural perky Bs eraser nipples, curves and a nice round ass, AND she reminds me of my hot college girlfriend (who is now well into her 50s) and cute as all get go. I was unsure if she was even chinese, she doesnt look asian except on closer inspection. And she doesnt speak a word of english. But uses her phone app very effectively to communicate. She texts me thru the app...half or hour? Go to shower? I take the hour for 320.
Towels together and she takes my hand and we walk to the shower room. Mouthwash toast then Washee washee, then she kneels for the shower BBBJ.
But SUCH a BBBJ!
Wet, drooling, ball licking and she took me DT (Im 7 not donkey kong but very respectable) and she pushed her head into my groin untill I felt my cockhead pop past her tonsils. Thats a trick famous NYAW Sally used to do and it works. She sucked long and deep, and right then I decided its time for my first nut. Lay back on the shower table and she rimms me then continues the DT magic till I cim. This sweet girl sucked and held it tll I could feel my member deflating. Did she swallow?? Must have swallowed some it was so deep. She rinsed and cleaned us up, back to the room.
We play on the big king bed with the side mirror. P2p kissing and general touchie feelie and then shes in 69 and shes throating my now awakening cock again. Anna has some wispy pubes, which I personally enjoy , and her kitty nice and wet. Switch up and cover on, she knows enough english to say fuck now?
Very sexy body and the view in kneeling edge of the bed mish is making me hard, her cunt is very tight but she says shes enjoy and adds some more lube. HEr tight kitty is putting me on the edge of cumming and I didnt expect that so soon for round 2. I pull out, compose myself from the edge of orgasm and turn her around to do the doggystyle. I was NOT going to miss her sweet ass. And the view was great. She pushed back and drove me deeper, love it when the girl gets into the same rythym for DS. CIB.
Shower again and kiss hugs and I gave the MMS thumbs up as I left.

Anna , young blond with booty
Try the new girl she said, shes young and great service she said. Let me meet her first....
Leave my shoes in the reception area, put on slippers and MMS shows me to Annas room (the big room).
Whoa. Long blond hair, pretty /baby face, wearing a flowered bikini bra, natural perky Bs eraser nipples, curves and a nice round ass, AND she reminds me of my hot college girlfriend (who is now well into her 50s) and cute as all get go. I was unsure if she was even chinese, she doesnt look asian except on closer inspection. And she doesnt speak a word of english. But uses her phone app very effectively to communicate. She texts me thru the app...half or hour? Go to shower? I take the hour for 320.
Towels together and she takes my hand and we walk to the shower room. Mouthwash toast then Washee washee, then she kneels for the shower BBBJ.
But SUCH a BBBJ!
Wet, drooling, ball licking and she took me DT (Im 7 not donkey kong but very respectable) and she pushed her head into my groin untill I felt my cockhead pop past her tonsils. Thats a trick famous NYAW Sally used to do and it works. She sucked long and deep, and right then I decided its time for my first nut. Lay back on the shower table and she rimms me then continues the DT magic till I cim. This sweet girl sucked and held it tll I could feel my member deflating. Did she swallow?? Must have swallowed some it was so deep. She rinsed and cleaned us up, back to the room.
We play on the big king bed with the side mirror. P2p kissing and general touchie feelie and then shes in 69 and shes throating my now awakening cock again. Anna has some wispy pubes, which I personally enjoy , and her kitty nice and wet. Switch up and cover on, she knows enough english to say fuck now?
Very sexy body and the view in kneeling edge of the bed mish is making me hard, her cunt is very tight but she says shes enjoy and adds some more lube. HEr tight kitty is putting me on the edge of cumming and I didnt expect that so soon for round 2. I pull out, compose myself from the edge of orgasm and turn her around to do the doggystyle. I was NOT going to miss her sweet ass. And the view was great. She pushed back and drove me deeper, love it when the girl gets into the same rythym for DS. CIB.
Shower again and kiss hugs and I gave the MMS thumbs up as I left.
But on the website, Anna has black hair.
Is this Blonde the same Anna on the website?
And are the pictures on the website accurate???
https://bubblesgirlsnyc.com/bubblesgirl-anna/

But on the website, Anna has black hair.
Is this Blonde the same Anna on the website?
And are the pictures on the website accurate???
https://bubblesgirlsnyc.com/bubblesgirl-anna/
LOL, no way those pics on website are accurate. That woman is mainstream legit beautiful. A girl like that would be $1000 an hour doing her own thing.
I have not seen her, but the girls I have seen before at BG were not the same girl in the pics.

Anna.

I saw some good reviews here on Anna and decided to see her. I made an appointment for the first slot of the day as per my convention and I actually got there 3-4 minutes ahead of time. I went in and Anna was ready already.

She is 5'3" with blonde hair. I like them thin and she is not thin but I really like her curves so body wise I would consider her hot and attractive. Her face was plain but cute. I like East Asian girls with plain black hair so that might made me biased. She is most likely in her late 20s and most likely early 30s. She had some makeup on so her face was nice enough. I undressed and we started with a very passionate DFK. Her tongue is very vagarious which is the way I liked them. I told her I wanted a stand up shower so I can have more time to enjoy her in the room.

The standup shower was quick and efficient and took most likely 3-4 minutes. She only spent time washing my cock and ass since she knew her tongue will be there well. She did a BBBJ in the shower along with a DT. Even though her DT was nice I always rate BBBJ by warm and toothless her mouth is. By that standard she was good but not great. I think she is new in the industry so she is still ramping up her skill here.

We went back to the room and I have her the $320. Like others at this place she just left it on the table we got directly to the action. We spent around 3-4 minute doing passionate DFK where she did a great job with her tongue. I had her do a BBBJ and BLS and she did that for 5 minutes or so with me watching her in the mirror. Like I said, there was a bit of teeth in her BBBJ so it was not perfect but it was nice watching her in the mirror doing a BBBJ. Her tongue is above par so her BBLS was very good. We then DFK for a few minutes before I asked her to RIM me. She recommended me to do a doggie stance to make it easier to RIM. She then spent a good amount of time RIM BLS and BBBJ from below. It was nice watching her BBBJ me with her eyes looking into my eyes as she sucked me from below. I then had here BBBJ from above for a few minutes and we got to me fucking her.

Like always I make sure I get my money's worth by doing a long missionary fuck of the provider while DFK them. She put in the wrapper and I got going on fucking her missionary. I always like kissing their ears while fucking them missionary' but Anna said she was too sensitive around her ears. She did a good job doing a passionate DFK and kissing my ears while I slowing fucked her missionary. She said she orgasmed a couple of times while I fucked her and I rate only one of them at most was legitimate. Still it was great fucking her while she talked dirty can calling me her husband while I fucked her. I can tell she was getting tired so I fucked her doggie for 2-3 minute before asking her to CIM.

At first she did not want to do CIM and asked me to finish on her back but I insisted and she agreed to it asking that I do not take too long to finish. I guess from her point of view she BBBJ for a net of 15 minute so far in the session and thought I would take another 15 minutes to finish. I said I can CIM quickly if I get to fuck her mouth with my hands on hear head. That promise stratified her and we got to it. This time she did a good job of having no teeth while I fucked her mouth. That was enough for me to CIM only after a minute or so. Just like for other sessions I avoided sex with my wife for several days to make sure I have a big load so she also had to take a big load from me. She keep on sucking even I blew my load and them cleaned me up and cuddle me bit before spitting out some of the sperm on a tissue. She was talking to me before spitting so it seems she must have swallowed most of my sperm.

I checked the time and we still had 10 minutes left on the clock (too bad, I should have fucked her missionary and doggie a few extra minutes before the CIM finale.) We cuddled for a couple of minutes, I have her a $40 tip and was on my way.

Anna has very nice curves and a cute face. I would rate her DFK as the best. Her BBBJ skills are good with respect to DT but could be better. I also like how passionate she is when I was fucking her even if most of it was fake. It felt real enough. It seems she is new in the industry so I am sure she skills will get better from here. I do recommend her and I will repeat with her although there are other providers I will repeat with first before I get back to Anna. Hopefully she is still around when I get to her.

Bobo
360 + 40 tip
Body: Thin, young, taut without any flabbiness, perky nice C cups, overall above average, definitely my cup of tea.
Face: Girl next door, baby faced, prettier than the pics on the website but her best feature is her body IMHO.
Recommendation: Yes, but with some strong caveats.

Upon first seeing her in person, I was super pleased and was already thinking about setting up a repeat visit (at least initially, more on that later). She was friendly and polite but not super engaging. For example, no appreciative hug after introduction or after payment and no touching until the shower. Also the shower was totally perfunctory without any sensuality, playfulness or teasing. Just a quick no frills standing cock and balls wash.

Back in the room, I’d describe her style as receptive but meek and passive. And I do think culture may play at least a small part here. Definitely, reminds me of some of the JAV girls I’ve seen in porn (except that she’s even more quiet and soft-spoken). More mouse than tiger. So being proactive with her is a must. Russian, BBBJ, DATY allowed. CIM denied. Covered CIP was attempted, but ultimately she said I was too big. Unfortunately for me, she’s not the first to say that and won’t be the last. C’est la vie. Otherwise, I‘d probably repeat for the tight young body and perky C cups.

If you want to be torn apart by a hungry tiger, this is not the girl for you. And if you want a deep soul connection, this is not the girl for you. But if you crave a docile girl next door type with a young beautiful body and perky C cups -and don’t mind being in the driver’s seat, then Bobo may be what you’re looking for.

FYI if she’s on your “to do“ list, then you should book soon. She told me that she’s going back to Japan at the end of January and has no plans to return.

pokler

Power Bottom
Bobo
360 + 40 tip
Body: Thin, young, taut without any flabbiness, perky nice C cups, overall above average, definitely my cup of tea.
Face: Girl next door, baby faced, prettier than the pics on the website but her best feature is her body IMHO.
Recommendation: Yes, but with some strong caveats.

Upon first seeing her in person, I was super pleased and was already thinking about setting up a repeat visit (at least initially, more on that later). She was friendly and polite but not super engaging. For example, no appreciative hug after introduction or after payment and no touching until the shower. Also the shower was totally perfunctory without any sensuality, playfulness or teasing. Just a quick no frills standing cock and balls wash.

Back in the room, I’d describe her style as receptive but meek and passive. And I do think culture may play at least a small part here. Definitely, reminds me of some of the JAV girls I’ve seen in porn (except that she’s even more quiet and soft-spoken). More mouse than tiger. So being proactive with her is a must. Russian, BBBJ, DATY allowed. CIM denied. Covered CIP was attempted, but ultimately she said I was too big. Unfortunately for me, she’s not the first to say that and won’t be the last. C’est la vie. Otherwise, I‘d probably repeat for the tight young body and perky C cups.

If you want to be torn apart by a hungry tiger, this is not the girl for you. And if you want a deep soul connection, this is not the girl for you. But if you crave a docile girl next door type with a young beautiful body and perky C cups -and don’t mind being in the driver’s seat, then Bobo may be what you’re looking for.

FYI if she’s on your “to do“ list, then you should book soon. She told me that she’s going back to Japan at the end of January and has no plans to return.
CIM denied ? Please tell me this place doesn't represent itself as a gfe place. If they do then she needs to be fired .

Status
Not open for further replies.