BubblesGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 718-799-2485

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the website gives a phone number (929-633-9999) that is the same as YourAsianDesires I assume this establishment is really a successor to YourAsianDesires ?

The YAD website is still I'll up so I'm not sure what's going on. Probably doesn't matter other than to know that it they are one in the same, one should apply the reviews of YAD to this place. Whereas, if this is a new establishment, one should not apply the reviews.

The YAD website is still I'll up so I'm not sure what's going on. Probably doesn't matter other than to know that it they are one in the same, one should apply the reviews of YAD to this place. Whereas, if this is a new establishment, one should not apply the reviews.
Yeah. That is why I am raising this issue. I went to YAD a couple of times and will plan more trips in the future and look forward to writing reviews. Having two parallel places make it hard for me to figure out where to place my reviews.

Yeah. That is why I am raising this issue. I went to YAD a couple of times and will plan more trips in the future and look forward to writing reviews. Having two parallel places make it hard for me to figure out where to place my reviews.
Assuming the mods don't merge the threads, I would put my review in the thread that I used to pick the girl for the appointment. It seems that more of these places are maintaining two or more sites.

Its same as YAD but personally Im liking bubble girls. So heres my story of a rainy day today, saturday ...

Victoria , Tall, slim, B natural top, toe licker, swallows...

Tried calling my usual spots but they either didnt have my girl or didnt have an opening at the time i wanted, such is trying at 5pm on a friday. Give up and head home...
But saturday much easier. Phone girl gives me the names I hear Victoria. Description sounds right so Im off to see if its the victoria. Go in, meet manager, exchange shoes for lippers and brought to V's room.
Yes its V. She says she remembers me, IDK, but I sure do remember her. She tugs at my pants and shirt, my c in her hot little hands waking up. While giggling, she says I’m going to make you fuck me 3 times. At this point I’m laughing but later on I realized she was serious.
She brings me in for a shower , and a hot water bbbj and gets me hard in two seconds. She has me lay back on the shower table and holds my legs and rimms/hand strokes me and when im ready to pop takes me in her mouth and I CIMNQNS she takes it and licks me clean.
Rinse and on the way out of the shower, she starts to jerk me off while drying me off with the towel. as we get back to the room I have her give me a bbbj while I’m standing so I can see her ass and finger her a little. Lay back on the bed, while shes in 69 and Im tonguing her kitty, she puts the condom on with her mouth without me noticing and jumps right on. I was looking at the ceiling so I was worried for a second haha.
Between cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Im ready to pop cause shes tight. I turn her around and finish doggie for the second round.
I’m done at this point and I lie down to rest for the last 10-15 mins. Victoria brings me some water and a few mins later, she moves down for another bbbj. I’m a little sensitive from popping twice already but I can still tell its getting hard. I’m thinking I might be able to cum but its going to be tough. I’m tired but I think happy thoughts , look at her amazing body and her spread and get in missionary. I start strong then I fall off pretty fast since I was already a little tired.
Not one to give up, she gets on top for a bbbj and a handjob. For you guys who want rimming, at one point she was rimming and jerking me off and got me close since it was freaky. Its intense and I’m close but in the end I couldn’t get it out.
320 hour, and we went over some.
I gave her an extra tip for the hard work and attempted triple play.

victoria

screening, they wanted a picture of me over text. checked my id when i got there.

decided on victoria based on her reviews. pictures on the website are not her (ontop of that, its 2 different girls).

she has a pretty face, nice body, good mm c's, shaved, height/weight is close to the website (5'6", ~115 lbs).

ts was ok. dfk, bbbj, covered fs, very affectionate and accommodating. she offered rim after the ts but i passed on it. i would put her service on par with fiona at nyaw. would definitely repeat.

damage $320 for 1h + $40 tip

Simple call and she checked my ID to make sure I was legit customer.
They have a holiday special price so I tried that. h/300
Choice of eva candy and another forget name. Eva super hot, small size/nice top and pretty face, so a yes.

We had a dfk session while waiting for the shower to be available. Once it was available I was taken to a room with a nuru/table shower. She did the body clean up and onto the table. It felt so good with her rubbing those soft breasts of her all over my body and the tongue bath and rimming with BBBJCIM, ohhh boy that was something. Afterwards we dry up and go to the room with the big bed and mirrors
She had me lay on my front first which she laid on my back and did this thing with her tongue and mouth that just drove me wild. I just had to turn around and have a DFK make out session with her. After this she went down with a really good bbbj and I eventually turned her around for 69 and later taking over for more daty. I reached over for my brand condom and she applied it to me. I had to slowly put it in she was wet but easy slow pushing me in little bit until she got used to it. We just kept going in missionary then doggy for some time until she wanted my cum in her mouth. I eventually pulled out and she pulled the condom, she turned around and gobbled my cock alternating swordswallower with her tongue licking head until I exploded and she kept taking it until I was drained. She cleaned up.
her english is not good but Im not seeing her to have a deep discussion and I would definitely see her more just for the table shower alone.

Ended up seeing Crystal. Not sure if they did a bate and switch. She is pretty and a little more mature, just not what I expected given the reviews I've read. I believe she use to go by Shirley elsewhere, at least that's what people have suggested. I read the Shirley reviews too and they seemed good. Overall the experience was not what I expected, it was ushed. There was some miner commotion going on between the other ladies out in the hall and while Crystal didn't seeme to pay much mind she did seem to rush through things once we got back to room. Pretty much jumped right in BBJ and within a minute she was asking if I'm ready for FS. It was a lazy effort. Switched from mish to K9 and back to mish when she realized she almost had me pop there before but lost momentum with doggy. I could tell she wanted me to cum fast. Overall it wasn't terrible but for the 300 it wast worth it. I would have been OK with this if I had done like a half hour session for 150 or something. I was following this place with the intention of seeing Victoria, but after reading reviews of Crystal and Victoria I get the sense that they aren't far off from each other in age height and build. Even performance was suppose to be pretty even. At these rates I don't think I need to see Victoria if this is what Crystal was offering. Not likely to go back.

At these rates I don't think I need to see Victoria if this is what Crystal was offering. Not likely to go back.
with victoria, it didn't feel rushed at all, honestly wondered how the hour went by so quickly. and she put in effort even though this was right after she finished an appointment with another monger. as for pictures, she's diana at AS, and the pictures on their site is her.

with victoria, it didn't feel rushed at all, honestly wondered how the hour went by so quickly. and she put in effort even though this was right after she finished an appointment with another monger. as for pictures, she's diana at AS, and the pictures on their site is her.
The link I found no longer works. Do they have a new site or twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.