BubblesGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 718-799-2485

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese PSE Akane

I took note of there being a new Japanese girl and I wanted to make my mark.

I was sort of passively instructed to go to the rooms on the opposite side of the elevators where I saw a miniature sized girl poking her head out. I tried to say hello but quickly whisked me away because there was another monger heading to shower with one of the other girls.

Even with heels I shit you not this little hottie was barely 5ft and when she removed her shoes she was under. Since the shower was busy and she couldn't speak a lick of English, Akane pulled out her phone to communicate and also gave a rundown of her menu options. I couldn't get over how small and cute she was so I knew I would have to bbfs her. Once the shower had cleared out she stripped and her body is a work of youth and art, big and perky breast, slim build, and a caboose you wouldn't normally see attached to a Japanese girl or Asian in general.

The cleaning was different... It basically consisted of her lathering me up and slowly pouring buckets of warm water on me. I thought this was odd but I think she didn't know how to operate the shower. No biggie since I finally got to get some lfk preview and caress her breasts and they were super soft and squishy. I licked her nipples before we had to rush back to the room because another monger and girl needed to use it.

Initially Akane's kissing isn't all that great but practice makes perfect and the longer we kissed the better she got, I would say being assertive is key with her type. She didn't know what to do with her hands when we were kissing so I guided them to my cock and she got to rubbing my balls, and my little guy was stretching out. The bbbj was better than I expected it to be, given how much nervous energy but it appeared she was starting to come around, a little tongue on the helmet, but pretty sloppy on the testicles. I reciprocated and Akane's tunnel of love is proportional to her small body, tiny and pretty lips that were begging to be tasted. It felt like she didn't want to enjoy herself but eventually I heard the Japanese words that make me go wild, kimochi. The cutie lowered her defenses and it all smooth sailing moving forward.

I penetrated her and IMO Japanese vagina is the equivalent of man first discovering fire, it was hot and glorious. We started with doggy because I wanted to feel her meaty cheeks and it was ok. I had to adjust my speed because I thought I was going too fast at first but little by little we started to build momentum by the time she climbed on top of me. Great pogo stick movement, she hopped up and down on me and I played and licked her bouncing boobs. Her Japanese moans were driving me wild but also taking a lot of steam out of me. I sensed I wasn't going to be able to keep up with Akane much longer and mounted her for missionary for the final push and it was awesome to have her look up at me and moan in my face while I slithered my little cock in and out of her. We kissed hard until I drained my nuts out inside of her. I will for sure see her again for more. 360 plus 200 for bbfscip.

GIGI - Friday evening

220 for HH

Others may have noted, this is the old AGFE location - cozy and rather private basement of a commercial building. Texted mamasan for an appt. and Gigi was available. On arrival, there's no listing on the buzzer, so had to call mamasan's cell for her to come up and let me in.

Had a really good time with Gigi. She's got a very pretty face and great attitude. Tastefully enhanced C's and a fit body.
Immediate DFK, undressed, then a standing shower with some preview BBBJ.
Back to the room, very enjoyable DATY (she's fully shaved and squeaky clean).
After she came vigorously, 10 minutes of Missionary, BBBJ, CIM, back for a quick rinse off in the shower together, and out the door.

I'll be back to try out the other girls.

Rita 1HR $320

Rita is a very hot-bodied young lass, pretty boobs, nice smile, 1 crooked tooth that makes her even cuter. Decent English, good sense of humor.

BG has been my goto for a while, because I tire of the LinkedIn/ID runaround at other places. My fave Helen is at DDY, but I was not going to send my id via text, sorry. BG's setup is quite nice, but last time there was little to no hot water; this time there was only hot water. I felt bad for Rita -- she gave me an amazing table shower complete with plenty of RIM and a BBBJCIM finish. Nuru slide, the works. So nice. Her boobs are made for nuru.

BG Management -- call a plumber and fix your water.

No preview BJ this time, but I had just walked 10 blocks in 90 degree weather, and I wouldn't have done it either.

BJ technique was good, BLS was excellent. One downside was the TS was so amazing, it ate up almost half our time. By the time we got to the first round, it was 25 minutes in, and I was not going to go a second time at my age. After some cuddle, I went for some lovely DATY, but she was pretty meh about it. Shrug. She then went for about 15 minutes of amazing oral, but with 5 minutes to go I knew we were not going to get there. Such is age.

Very good session. Might repeat, we had good chemistry, and I think I could have moved things along a little faster and gotten 2 rounds in.

(Who else will not hassle me for id? I'm too old for this shit.)

Victoria H
1HR 360 + 40tip

Wow! Wow! …Wow! Totally worth it, my only regret is not seeing her sooner!
First of all, pics are very accurate. She is that tall, skinny, sexy girl in the pictures. Actually, I would say she is even more attractive in person than in the pictures. She is legit young, likely mid 20s. And she is BEAUTIFUL. like wow, this girls got a model face and body. tall and curvy. really stunning. i couldn't get over that fact the whole time i was with there. Then, her personality. as if it wasn't enough that she is smoking hot, her personality is also a winner. friendly, horny and always with a smile on her face, very flirtatious.
Right from the start she greeted me with deep DFK, it was probably the most amazing DFK I've had in years. very hot and heavy and felt like I was really passionately making out with a GF.
And we had several of those DFKs throughout the session. And man, she has a long tongue, that made it all the more sweet. After that, she did a BBBJ and also wow, she just deepthroated the whole thing and swished her tongue around. very nice, I'm not a huge guy by any means but its not often these girls deepthroat me and she did it very well.
Then off to the TS, pretty standard until she started the sliding part. it was then, that she made even more use of that tongue but licking me all over including licking my ears and even "fucking" my ears with her tongue...pretty interesting, id never felt quite that feeling...i liked it. Then on the flip, more very long DFK while she grinded on top of me...i was almost tempted to try to BBFS but had to control myself as best i could....then more BBBJ, again swallowing it all up and just basically placing me in a kind of trance with how good it felt.
Then back to the room. face down for a massage, she immediately started using that tongue all over my back and legs. then she guided me to my knees and started licking my balls from behind...aaah trance again, i was mesmerized how good it felt. it was amazing. she was licking all over that area, mixing in BBBJ with it. all the while i was just...enjoying it. very amazing. laid her face down for DATY and oh man, this girl tasted so clean and her pussy looked so good. i kept eating away at it while rubbing her nipples. She was telling me she wanted to cum so i kept going at it and really got into it until bam! she exploded , i could feel she got really wet and she also vibrated all over while panting heavily, which surprised me because its not something i usually expect from a provider but it felt real. Then came on the rubber and we did several different positions. Starting in mish, where again we had long DFK while i just pounded her repeatedly. I was on her pounding away for quite some time while we did DFK. One other thing i hadn't mentioned about her DFKs, aside from the fact that she really gets into it, she also gives you good eye contact while doing it, so freaking hot. then we did doggie and i was checking out her body and face in the mirror while i did this...mmm very sexy. We kept at it for awhile until she started telling me again she was about to cum and to keep going harder and deeper. Now usually i would believe this is totally fake but with her it felt real and she also started rubbing herself while i pounded away. Eventually she again started vibrating, shaking all over and it really did seem like she came again. She'd told me earlier she was a horny girl and it was never enough for her...so i guess that is true? Is this what a nympho is like??? lol. Then switched to CG where again we did more DFKs and she varied her dancing on top of me until i came hard in the rubber. And seeing her on top was another amazing sight, beautiful, sexy girl. She then gave me a surprisingly good massage until we showered up and left. Oh and btw she never even asked me for money the whole time which is also very surprising...esp considering a lot of providers nowadays ask at the very start. Truly amazing girl. Top tier.

Victoria H
1HR 360 + 40tip

Wow! Wow! …Wow! Totally worth it, my only regret is not seeing her sooner!
First of all, pics are very accurate. She is that tall, skinny, sexy girl in the pictures. Actually, I would say she is even more attractive in person than in the pictures. She is legit young, likely mid 20s. And she is BEAUTIFUL. like wow, this girls got a model face and body. tall and curvy. really stunning. i couldn't get over that fact the whole time i was with there. Then, her personality. as if it wasn't enough that she is smoking hot, her personality is also a winner. friendly, horny and always with a smile on her face, very flirtatious.
Right from the start she greeted me with deep DFK, it was probably the most amazing DFK I've had in years. very hot and heavy and felt like I was really passionately making out with a GF.
And we had several of those DFKs throughout the session. And man, she has a long tongue, that made it all the more sweet. After that, she did a BBBJ and also wow, she just deepthroated the whole thing and swished her tongue around. very nice, I'm not a huge guy by any means but its not often these girls deepthroat me and she did it very well.
Then off to the TS, pretty standard until she started the sliding part. it was then, that she made even more use of that tongue but licking me all over including licking my ears and even "fucking" my ears with her tongue...pretty interesting, id never felt quite that feeling...i liked it. Then on the flip, more very long DFK while she grinded on top of me...i was almost tempted to try to BBFS but had to control myself as best i could....then more BBBJ, again swallowing it all up and just basically placing me in a kind of trance with how good it felt.
Then back to the room. face down for a massage, she immediately started using that tongue all over my back and legs. then she guided me to my knees and started licking my balls from behind...aaah trance again, i was mesmerized how good it felt. it was amazing. she was licking all over that area, mixing in BBBJ with it. all the while i was just...enjoying it. very amazing. laid her face down for DATY and oh man, this girl tasted so clean and her pussy looked so good. i kept eating away at it while rubbing her nipples. She was telling me she wanted to cum so i kept going at it and really got into it until bam! she exploded , i could feel she got really wet and she also vibrated all over while panting heavily, which surprised me because its not something i usually expect from a provider but it felt real. Then came on the rubber and we did several different positions. Starting in mish, where again we had long DFK while i just pounded her repeatedly. I was on her pounding away for quite some time while we did DFK. One other thing i hadn't mentioned about her DFKs, aside from the fact that she really gets into it, she also gives you good eye contact while doing it, so freaking hot. then we did doggie and i was checking out her body and face in the mirror while i did this...mmm very sexy. We kept at it for awhile until she started telling me again she was about to cum and to keep going harder and deeper. Now usually i would believe this is totally fake but with her it felt real and she also started rubbing herself while i pounded away. Eventually she again started vibrating, shaking all over and it really did seem like she came again. She'd told me earlier she was a horny girl and it was never enough for her...so i guess that is true? Is this what a nympho is like??? lol. Then switched to CG where again we did more DFKs and she varied her dancing on top of me until i came hard in the rubber. And seeing her on top was another amazing sight, beautiful, sexy girl. She then gave me a surprisingly good massage until we showered up and left. Oh and btw she never even asked me for money the whole time which is also very surprising...esp considering a lot of providers nowadays ask at the very start. Truly amazing girl. Top tier.
She looks young, but is definitely past mid 20's. She is not new to the business...age around 30 would be more plausible, possibly a bit older.

pokler

Power Bottom
Rita 1HR $320

Rita is a very hot-bodied young lass, pretty boobs, nice smile, 1 crooked tooth that makes her even cuter. Decent English, good sense of humor.

BG has been my goto for a while, because I tire of the LinkedIn/ID runaround at other places. My fave Helen is at DDY, but I was not going to send my id via text, sorry. BG's setup is quite nice, but last time there was little to no hot water; this time there was only hot water. I felt bad for Rita -- she gave me an amazing table shower complete with plenty of RIM and a BBBJCIM finish. Nuru slide, the works. So nice. Her boobs are made for nuru.

BG Management -- call a plumber and fix your water.

No preview BJ this time, but I had just walked 10 blocks in 90 degree weather, and I wouldn't have done it either.

BJ technique was good, BLS was excellent. One downside was the TS was so amazing, it ate up almost half our time. By the time we got to the first round, it was 25 minutes in, and I was not going to go a second time at my age. After some cuddle, I went for some lovely DATY, but she was pretty meh about it. Shrug. She then went for about 15 minutes of amazing oral, but with 5 minutes to go I knew we were not going to get there. Such is age.

Very good session. Might repeat, we had good chemistry, and I think I could have moved things along a little faster and gotten 2 rounds in.

(Who else will not hassle me for id? I'm too old for this shit.)
There's no shower and girls are still doing rim jobs here? Of coarse it won't affect me since my prep is so good it makes my asshole pucker.

Victoria H 1HR $360 + $40 tip

New user as of yesterday when I decided to research on better AMP quality than your usual regular spots. I opted to go Bubblesgirlsnyc after a saw a banner on this page and immediately saw good reviews for Victoria. Appointment made was quick and easy via text and I was able to see her same day. Upon entering the building I had to wait for MMS at the elevator, which put me in awkward position because the doorman kept starring at me.

After going downstairs, I was put in a waiting area and told to wait until Victoria gets ready. Waited about 5-10 minutes and I was taken to Victoria room. While walking to her room, I hear some girl getting the shit pounded out of her and that made me chuckled a bit knowing that I am about to be in for a good time. Upon first impression, she didn't really look like what was displayed on the website as I was sorta expecting a paler girl. She's definitely hotter than the most girls I've been with, but something just kept nagging at me like that she was a ladyboy, maybe it was her voice or its just me, but at this time I'm already like whatever I'm already here...

We started off with some DFK for a few minutes and then she takes me to the mirror on the way and gave me a BBBJ with some serious tongue swishing and DT that I had never experienced before. The BBBJ and DT lasted was a good maybe 5 minutes where I quickly finished with CIM and was then taken to the TS. The TS was great too as I was taken to the smaller TS room where there was hot water. Apparently the big room TS has no hot water, if that matters for you boys. During the TS, she did some nuru type stuff with her boobs on my back and proceeded to clean my ass thoroughly, I assume this was in preparation for RIM. She also tongued fucked the shit out of both my ears which felt really good. Now comes the flip with more boobies sliding which I really enjoyed and some more BBBJ and man this girl BBBJ is on point.

In the room, we continued with some more DFK before we hit the bed with me taking control and having some DATY. She tasted great and her kitty was definitely good looking. She told me to continue licking her clit while I FIV her for a good few minutes until she came and vibrating all sorts of ways. After that, she told me to lay on my back as she gave me some cat cleaning and BLS, but I told her to skip the RIM cause that's not my thing. Onward, to the flip and the cover goes on with some CG following with reverse CG where the view was amazing and then finishing for the second time in K9. Had a good 10 min or so left where we just cuddle and chatted about life and summer this year.

This place was good and $360 isn't too bad compared to the other stuff I experienced and Victoria was a very good sport. I definitely wasn't prepared for the experience and this was just totally new and wasn't sure of the boundaries. I expect to visit again next week, but next time trying out some of the AV girls and pushing boundaries to try new things.

Sena
1 hour @ 400

I had the pleasure of seeing Sena last weekend and it was a blast (no pun intended LOL!)

I got to the location and buzzed to enter. I was met by PPS ( i think ) and was cool about the whole situation. Once down to the correct floor, I was asked to remove my shoes and put on a pair of sandals.

I was brought to Sena's room. She is quite stunning. She's short probably like 5' feet-ish. She does look like her pictures online. I'm pretty sure its her face but the eyes are definitely filtered/enlarged but the face/body look to be accurate

Sena is not a "take over sex fiend" but more like a gentle GFE. It started with LFK and then she helped me with me off with my clothes and folded nicely on the chair. She started to kiss my neck and slowly worked to my nipples with her swirling tongue which was really good. Needless to say she eventually got to my rising member. Lots of BLS and started playing harmonica with my erect shaft! That was sweet feeling for sure. Sena led me to the bed where she continued with some great BBBJ. I asked for the cover and she began CG. Very tight and very warm. Switched mish and started to really dig into this petite little flower. DS was probably the best with her - she wasn't slamming back at me but i certainly was slamming her pretty good and unloaded a week's worth in the bag.

We did some post cuddle while junior was recovering....

After about 10min I asked Sena to go down for some BLS. It was gentle and swirled that tongue all around my taint and balls and a touch of RJ. it was heaven. i asked for some lube and starting jerking off slowly while she continued with BLS. It was great as it felt like i was getting a double BJ, with one girl licking my balls and another working on my shaft (maybe next time in reality). That said, i was feeling great with her licking away as i stroked to completion. Sena came up for air and even slurped a tiny bit of nut mustard off the tip ;)

After that we wrapped up in towels and made our way to the shower area. Maybe shower head wasn't working as she had to pour buckets of water on me to clean up. But all was good. Got dressed and made my way into the NY night with an extra step in my stride.

Highly recommend Sena for sure.

Rita.

Their website advertised her as Luna from other establishments and she had some good reviews so I scheduled an appointment. I went to her room and she was around the mid 20s, 5'2" or so, and very thin. Her face was not great but was nice. Her body was very hot and a big turn on. We DFK but her technique was not great which I assume is because of inexperience. She did not do a intro BBBJ and we went to for a quick shower.

We came back and got going. We DFK for a while and she went to do a BBBJ and BLS. Her BBBJ was not that great but her BLS was nice. After a few minutes she got tired and after a quick DFK I asked for RIM. She did RIM for 5 minutes but she did not go in deep and spent most of the time more doing BLS. I then had her lay down so I can face fuck her but she said she does not do DT. I said find and did not go in deep. After a few minutes of this she also got tired. Seeing that everything gets her tired I asked for the wrapper.

I went and did missionary fucking while DFK her for the next 30 minutes or so. After around 15 minutes it was clear she was not happy that I can go on for too long but the clock showed a lot of time. She complained that other customers do a TS for 30 minutes and that I cannot just fuck her for 30 minutes in a row but admitted that that one hour was what I paid for and I had a right to fuck her especially so much time left. I With around 7 minutes left on the clock I said if she was tired we can go to BBBJ and CIM and to my surprise she said yes. I figured she was so unhappy she would not do anything I said but she must not want to make a scene for her employers. Her BBBJ to CIM was actually very good and I blew a big load in her mouth after 1 minute or so. She did keep my sperm in her mouth for a while as she continued to suck me and finally spit it out.

I left with out leaving a tip mostly due to her attitude during the session. I will most likely not see her again unless it is for 30 minutes. It seems she gets tired easily and the best thing to do if you see her is to do a 30 minute session. Her body is very hot and she as a nice youthful look so if you like young thin spinners she is for you. My advice is to just go for 30 minutes since she gets tired easily and her frustration does show.
Mate! if you thought Rita's attitude was bad, then the attitude she gave me was 100 times worse. I will soon detail my worst spa experience in 10 years shortly.

Rita 20 min @ 120 worst experience in a decade
Set up appointment at 7 PM on wednesday 10 Aug. Reached the place. Taken to Rita immediately after another client's appointment finished. I got 60 discount due to their previous scheduling screw up, where they double booked Victoria and someone else made it 5 min earlier than scheduled time and got the appointment. After I complained about them wasting my trip they promised 60$ discount next time. This is why I was getting 60 discount. I am not sure what the younger mamasan with short hair told Rita, but she seemed a little cold from the get go. She was probably not happy about the heavy discount I was getting for 1 hour of service. My guess is they were trying to make the girl pay for their scheduling screw up. In between the session, I told Rita that I want to CIM once and will try again towards the end. She argued back saying I only get 1 pop. Here I think she was trying to short change me as probably the management tried to short change her despite their screw up. I thought there was some miscommunication and asked her if she thinks I paid for 45 min or 1 hour. Once I spoke about money she became super salty, threw the money on the bed and told me to get out. I tried to reason with her and mamasan(short haired girl) but Rita created an ugly scene and I had to leave. I tried to explain to mamasan what happened but she would rather believe the girl over me. In the end I had to forgo my 60 discount and pay up 60. For the first time in my life I paid someone to insult me. While they do have some good girls like Victoria, Cherry working for them, the attitude of the folks who run the place sucks. They make mistakes and blame the customer or the customer's luck but do not take any accountability for their actions. They do not have it in them to serve their clients and their egos are too bloated to apologize or thier mistakes. I am never going back to this place again. I will see my favorite girls at other spas as many of these girls work at multiple places.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Set up appointment at 7 PM on wednesday 10 Aug. Reached the place. Taken to Rita immediately after another client's appointment finished. I got 60 discount due to their previous scheduling screw up, where they double booked Victoria and someone else made it 5 min earlier than scheduled time and got the appointment. After I complained about them wasting my trip they promised 60$ discount next time. This is why I was getting 60 discount. I am not sure what the younger mamasan with short hair told Rita, but she seemed a little cold from the get go. She was probably not happy about the heavy discount I was getting for 1 hour of service. My guess is they were trying to make the girl pay for their scheduling screw up. In between the session, I told Rita that I want to CIM once and will try again towards the end. She argued back saying I only get 1 pop. Here I think she was trying to short change me as probably the management tried to short change her despite their screw up. I thought there was some miscommunication and asked her if she thinks I paid for 45 min or 1 hour. Once I spoke about money she became super salty, threw the money on the bed and told me to get out. I tried to reason with her and mamasan(short haired girl) but Rita created an ugly scene and I had to leave. I tried to explain to mamasan what happened but she would rather believe the girl over me. In the end I had to forgo my 60 discount and pay up 60. For the first time in my life I paid someone to insult me. While they do have some good girls like Victoria, Cherry working for them, the attitude of the folks who run the place sucks. They make mistakes and blame the customer or the customer's luck but do not take any accountability for their actions. They do not have it in them to serve their clients and their egos are too bloated to apologize or thier mistakes. I am never going back to this place again. I will see my favorite girls at other spas as many of these girls work at multiple places.
So what was the girls story as to why she gave you the money back and threw you out?

That's a very important part of the story.

So what was the girls story as to why she gave you the money back and threw you out?

That's a very important part of the story.
The girl lied to the mamasan that she offered 2 CIM shots but me talking about money twice had irritated her; so she sent me packing. The reality is she was sore that she was only getting 260 for providing service worth 320 (thanks to the scheduling mistake their front desk made last time) and she was trying to short change me by providing only 1 CIM shot. I don't care if anyone believes my version or not. I was just asking for fairness but she was acting like she was doing me a favour by giving me the service that I paid for. Another reason she was a bit irritated was because she did not any break between last client and me. If you want more details you can talk directly to the short haired mamasan next time you visit. If she is honest she will corroborate my details.

Victoria H 1hour, $360 + $40 tip

I had booked the day previous and told mms I was only interested in seeing Victoria (since she had great reviews across multiple platforms) and was given a times of availability. reconfirmed the morning of the appointment date.

Was met in the lobby by mms where she showed me to the waiting room. Waited about 5+mins and was directed to Victorias room. She is not at all the girl in the pic however she is equally sexy if not more. She was wearing a leopard print bikini, Nice man made chest, a Little too firm but not bad. Very small but supple and shapely ass. We got into some DFK, quick BBBJ and off to the showers.

Requested a standing shower so we can quickly get down to action. She lathered us both up. Rinsed off and suddenly my cock was in her mouth. She has a very magical mouth and her tongue can work wonders. Told her I wanted to go back to the room so we dried off and quickly went to the room.

In room we got into some deep deep DFK, then she positioned me in the center of all the mirrors and dropped to her knees. Everytime my dick is in her mouth, she seems to increase her BJ skills. She was sucking so well I had to stop her so I dont cum yet and I could facefuck her which she took like a champ. Asked me if I wanted to CIM or fuck and I said fuck, she shoves me onto my back, pulls out a condom while sucking my off simultaneously. Put the wrapper on and jumps on top almost in 1 motion. She starts grinding HARD, then bounces and switches up between the too. She's riding for a solid 5 mins before I sit up, DFK, grab her by the waist and flipped her over. Said "it's your turn to get fucked"

Pounded away in mish for a solid 15mins kept repeating "yes fuck me like that" she claimed to have cum twice. Told her I wanna see the ass and she turns over and sticks that ass out, looks back with the "fuck me" eyes. I go balls deep into that pussy, pounding it out non stop in DS. I started rubbing her asshole and she moans louder saying "yes like hat baby". I decided to go deeper and deeper until my whole thumb is in her asshole, she told me she was cumming and does a whole body shake. Maybe she did maybe she didn't. Idc cause I'm getting a service and if I can get a show too, why not? However at some point see ends up putting her hand, I guess in an attmpt to slow me down, I swipe it away to go harder and faster. She seemed into it lol

I start to tire out so i told her to get back on top and like magic she's on top bouncing away, I start rubbing her clit, she starts getting louder and again starts repeating "yes like that" over and over again. Shakes, stops the bouncing and said she came again. Her legs are clearly tired so I pulled her in, DFK then told her I want to CIM, she smiled and said "I wanna taste it" I told her to swallow it and she smiled from ear to ear and went to work on the BBBJ. she was sucking for maybe 3/4 mins before I unloaded a weeks worth of cum in her mouth. I think she tried to swallow it all but some came out. I didn't actually see her swallow but I also didn't see her spit.

Would highly recommend. In terms of tightness, I would compare her to Kylie from DDY.

It the discount was coming out of the provider I would have turned it down since it is clear that she would cut back on performance. If the house messed up the schedule they should pay for the mistake versus the provider.

Maisie

Donation $360 for 1hr - $40 tip

Texted MMS and had to go through the screening process. Covered all important data so not sure what the point of sending was, but not here to react to their screening process. I saw on their site that a new Korean girl, Maisie, was starting this week. MMS got everything scheduled and was good to go.

Was brought up by MMS and greeted by the receptionist then headed to Maisie's room. Upon first glance, Maisie had a tight red dress on. The type where you have to peel off your body because it's tight. The measurements on the website holds up. Maisie is a good 5ft with natural Bs. The pictures are definitely touched up, but didn't deter me in any way as she is extremely cute in person. Not hot, but spinner cute/GND.

We head to the TS, but only ended up doing a standing shower. The TS room was actually really cold and I didn't mind a standing shower. No FK or BBBJ, so in a way I was disappointed, but was quickly reminded by the cold air hitting my body. We hurry back to the room in our towels. Maisie does offer TS, but may seem new to the idea, so don't think it's a forte of hers.

The room has a bed(?). I put a question mark, but it really isn't a bed, but two massage tables together without the head holes. I don't know if that makes sense, but it was very sturdy. Maisie has very good BJ technique. The right about of tongue to sucking ratio. She was able to DT and LBS. No RJ. I don't tend to ask if provider doesn't make their way there. We go 69 and Maisie is not bald, but shaved. You can feel the small hairs tickling your tongue when you 69 or DATY. I think this was my favorite position as it got me so pumped. Such a sweet taste and my tongue had a hard time going into her P. My tip was getting harder at the thought of how tight Maisie would be. I tell her that I want to CG and she puts on the cover. Maisie went really slowly inserting. I'm not an well-endowed man, but it was definitely tight. She moans as it goes in deeper into her P. We DFK as she's on top, alternating her bouncing up/down and me thrusting from bottom. We go about a good 10 minutes and I feel like I'm about to burst. We then go mish. The sensation was even better as I feel every inch go in/out due to the tightness. I suck and play with her nipples and burst. Couldn't even make it to DS, as that's my go to donation position.

We lay there as we had a solid 20 minutes left. English is not good, so conversation will be tough for those that do not know Korean. There was no attempt at a 2nd donation, but I was ok as I was actually surprised how fast I came. Maisie used a wet towel to clean up and we just laid next to each other talking/cuddling. Went to the shower room to rinse off, came back and dressed up.

Face: 10/10 - I'm a sucker for the GND look
Body: 9/10
Performance: 8/10
*Maisie seems to want to please, so doesn't take the initiative as a lot of providers do. Could also be perceived as standoff-ish, but she is not.

Maisie

Donation $360 for 1hr - $40 tip

Texted MMS and had to go through the screening process. Covered all important data so not sure what the point of sending was, but not here to react to their screening process. I saw on their site that a new Korean girl, Maisie, was starting this week. MMS got everything scheduled and was good to go.

Was brought up by MMS and greeted by the receptionist then headed to Maisie's room. Upon first glance, Maisie had a tight red dress on. The type where you have to peel off your body because it's tight. The measurements on the website holds up. Maisie is a good 5ft with natural Bs. The pictures are definitely touched up, but didn't deter me in any way as she is extremely cute in person. Not hot, but spinner cute/GND.

We head to the TS, but only ended up doing a standing shower. The TS room was actually really cold and I didn't mind a standing shower. No FK or BBBJ, so in a way I was disappointed, but was quickly reminded by the cold air hitting my body. We hurry back to the room in our towels. Maisie does offer TS, but may seem new to the idea, so don't think it's a forte of hers.

The room has a bed(?). I put a question mark, but it really isn't a bed, but two massage tables together without the head holes. I don't know if that makes sense, but it was very sturdy. Maisie has very good BJ technique. The right about of tongue to sucking ratio. She was able to DT and LBS. No RJ. I don't tend to ask if provider doesn't make their way there. We go 69 and Maisie is not bald, but shaved. You can feel the small hairs tickling your tongue when you 69 or DATY. I think this was my favorite position as it got me so pumped. Such a sweet taste and my tongue had a hard time going into her P. My tip was getting harder at the thought of how tight Maisie would be. I tell her that I want to CG and she puts on the cover. Maisie went really slowly inserting. I'm not an well-endowed man, but it was definitely tight. She moans as it goes in deeper into her P. We DFK as she's on top, alternating her bouncing up/down and me thrusting from bottom. We go about a good 10 minutes and I feel like I'm about to burst. We then go mish. The sensation was even better as I feel every inch go in/out due to the tightness. I suck and play with her nipples and burst. Couldn't even make it to DS, as that's my go to donation position.

We lay there as we had a solid 20 minutes left. English is not good, so conversation will be tough for those that do not know Korean. There was no attempt at a 2nd donation, but I was ok as I was actually surprised how fast I came. Maisie used a wet towel to clean up and we just laid next to each other talking/cuddling. Went to the shower room to rinse off, came back and dressed up.

Face: 10/10 - I'm a sucker for the GND look
Body: 9/10
Performance: 8/10
*Maisie seems to want to please, so doesn't take the initiative as a lot of providers do. Could also be perceived as standoff-ish, but she is not.
Nice review but she’s not at bubbles, she’s at JP Kawaii. You posted in the wrong spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.