BubblesGirlsNYC.com Reviews & Discussion 718-799-2485

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve quite some posts on the other forum we all use but yep the first one here. Anyway I’m not trying to compete with legends like yourself.
And it would have been racial if I said EU parlors are better. I clearly stated the high end AMPs are way better. And I think I empathized with the girls several times in my post.
The purpose of my post was entirely different. I am aware it may enrage some advocates of the place.

So I visited this relatively newer AMP couple of weeks back. Was very excited reading all the reviews about Aya (she was there back then), Helen and other Jap girls. On the day of appointment, I was led to this dark and dingy basement on 29th n Park. It is a residential building and people in the elevator know why you're headed to the basement and give you a strange disgusted look from the corner of their eyes.

Next, the AMP is totally open and there is no concept of security. Instead of buzzer doors, they have normal door which are not even locked. Not that buzzer doors can keep Leo away but at least you won't walk into a known face. The reception keeps your shoes and provides sandals (as if their carpet is immaculate). I walked in on a rainy day and thus it was hot and humid. No central ac. They have pedestal fans which they make the poor girls carry around.

I'm not gonna go into the details of the session as this is a RANT, not a sleaze advertisement. I saw a Jap girl (Lily) who offered BBFS for a 100 and I committed the mistake of taking it. I should have restrained when her taco smelled of bad cheese but then I wouldn't be there if I had half a mind that day. Fast forwarding to this day, I got Chlamydia from her. I will be on antibiotics for a few weeks. Hardest part is convincing your partner why you won't touch her and why your pee burns.
I banged latinas in motels, girls at KKP and other AMPs which are cheaper but never got anything. But BG with their premium rates is still not ready to maintain minimum hygiene and health standards for their girls. Typical of rotational scheme where AMP management doesn't care if the girls die of diseases. Burst their 'BUBBLE' for me at least.

I am considering leaving my mongering days behind. I'm thankful as Chlamydia can be cured. It could have been one of those incurable ones. But for those of you who don't care, pls do consider what an AMP is doing for itself and that is reflective of what it will do for you. Better ones like DDY, NYAF, WSD etc. keep girls with them for longer and take care of them.
Bruh, the story should just be you took the risk and you got the short end of the stick. Sure maybe the agency could do some check with their girls but you decided to forego your own check.

pokler

Power Bottom
I’ve quite some posts on the other forum we all use but yep the first one here. Anyway I’m not trying to compete with legends like yourself.
And it would have been racial if I said EU parlors are better. I clearly stated the high end AMPs are way better. And I think I empathized with the girls several times in my post.
The purpose of my post was entirely different. I am aware it may enrage some advocates of the place.
You are too dumb to even realize what racial slurs you use .

As soon as you smelled the bad odor. You should have asked for the money back.

Yeah calling Japanese women the term "Jap" is racist....clown.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah calling Japanese women the term "Jap" is racist....clown.
I wouldn't say using the term Jap is racist, more like politically incorrect.

Still wrong though as we try to eliminate micro aggressions that might offend some of our readers.

Sorry this slipped thru.

That said let's move on. Bubble Girls didn't pay for an ad to have us discuss this.
I think we covered everything on this topic.

Back to reviews or serious questions.

Victoria H what a hottie.

I wanted to see the famous Victoria on my last visit here but it seems she's their most popular girl so she's almost always booked up. I figured with it being father's day weekend this would be my best chance to finally set up a date with her and I was right and I wasn't ready for what was coming. When Victoria walked in, my eyes popped out, my jaw dropped, and my crotch immediately engorged. Victoria is Vegas stripper hot, tall, pretty face, big breasts, and all around athletic build. I barely got a word out before she had her tongue down my throat and then on her knees sucking my cock. I didn't even notice when she got out of bikini, it just all happened so fast. She was slurping my cock and asking if I liked it like that? Where did they find this girl? Thank God she stopped in time because I was about to blow.

We then proceeded to the shower and it was all entertainment, Victoria knows how to be slutty and funny. She has a bimbo body but isn't some airhead and since she can speak English she can carry a conversation, and then there's the dirty speak. With the face and figure Victoria has, she could easily be one of those pros that cuts corners and phone it and most mongers would take it, but that's not her vibe at all, here you have a hottie who gives it her all. We started with an incredible body slide with pushing her perfect boobs while carefully place my cock close to pussy lips without inserting but just not enough to almost give me a genetial meltdown, and then there's her blow job, with the laser focused eye contact, and this time I couldn't hold back and release into her mouth, but the crazy part is when she opened her mouth to show me she had swallowed. Wow, where the hell did they get this girl?

I was already out of juice and in serious doubt I could go muster up another load but I doubt any man could stay flaccid with a nude hottie like Victoria in their presence. We started to kiss and she told me to suck tits and she was rubbing my balls for me and asking if I liked girls with big tits and told me to play with her dirty nipples. I was back and ready to fuck but she said not yet and ran started to suck on my balls and asked if I liked the way the dirty girl was sucking my balls. I think she knew I couldn't take anymore of her teasing and she got the cover up and started to climbed on top of me and told me to fuck her hard and to give it to her, that she needed it. I just looked at the glorious goddess ride me and was in disbelief this was really happening. We changed to doggy style and that's where I went all out and hammered away with everything I had, I'm talking ball slapping across the ass hard. She was telling me not to stop and to keep going but the pussy was too damn good and looking at her sexy face from the mirror had me reaching the end. I told Victoria I was going to cum and I tried to grip her waist but she jumped off my dick and had me cum in her mouth and once again she swallowed for me. No question Victoria is now my favorite girl. 360 for the hour. I wanted to extend my time but her next appointment was in 20 minutes, I'll make sure to plan ahead for next time, now that I know what's in store.

Girl: Ella

Physical Features:
Looks very youthful with a pretty face, probably early/mid-twenties. She has fake C-cup breasts which can give her a deflated look around the nipple area. She is skinny with a flat ass. She has a letter tattoo around the stomach area.

Session Details:
I walked into the room and she greeted me with kisses. She was not really a good kisser and she had some dry-ass lips. I received a standard table shower to start where she gave me an ok massage and kissed my body and ears. She sucked my dick and she has good technique. She used a water in her mouth technique I had not seen before.

After the shower, we went back to the room where we had some awkward communication issues. She used the phone translator app to clear up any confusion. She had me lay down on the bed and gave me a massage then she offered to rim me. I have only gotten rimmed laying down in the table shower before. In this case she wanted me to lift my ass up and bend my back like a girl so she could eat it. I said fuck it why not but the position was awkward and I was uncomfortable so I had her stop. She went back to sucking my dick for several minutes before offering condom.

I am not sure if she had been fucked all day and was sore or she just can't take dick but as soon as she got on top she winced in pain when my dick went in. I asked if she was ok and she said "Yes I am small girl ". My dick ain't even big or thick, I'm under 6 inches about 5.5 inches and she was riding very slow with one leg up. I got her off me and we tried Missionary and doggy. The condom made me go soft so I couldn't really do Missionary or doggy effectively. While I was trying to maintain my hard-on during Missionary she pointed at her wrist to tell me that time was running out so I just jacked myself off to finish.

Conclusion:

Session was a bit awkward at times with the language barrier and she gives good blow jobs. The penetrative sex was not good. I would not repeat with her. 320 for the hour

billyS

Reign of Terror
Girl: Ella

Physical Features:
Looks very youthful with a pretty face, probably early/mid-twenties. She has fake C-cup breasts which can give her a deflated look around the nipple area. She is skinny with a flat ass. She has a letter tattoo around the stomach area.

Session Details:
I walked into the room and she greeted me with kisses. She was not really a good kisser and she had some dry-ass lips. I received a standard table shower to start where she gave me an ok massage and kissed my body and ears. She sucked my dick and she has good technique. She used a water in her mouth technique I had not seen before.

After the shower, we went back to the room where we had some awkward communication issues. She used the phone translator app to clear up any confusion. She had me lay down on the bed and gave me a massage then she offered to rim me. I have only gotten rimmed laying down in the table shower before. In this case she wanted me to lift my ass up and bend my back like a girl so she could eat it. I said fuck it why not but the position was awkward and I was uncomfortable so I had her stop. She went back to sucking my dick for several minutes before offering condom.

I am not sure if she had been fucked all day and was sore or she just can't take dick but as soon as she got on top she winced in pain when my dick went in. I asked if she was ok and she said "Yes I am small girl ". My dick ain't even big or thick, I'm under 6 inches about 5.5 inches and she was riding very slow with one leg up. I got her off me and we tried Missionary and doggy. The condom made me go soft so I couldn't really do Missionary or doggy effectively. While I was trying to maintain my hard-on during Missionary she pointed at her wrist to tell me that time was running out so I just jacked myself off to finish.

Conclusion:

Session was a bit awkward at times with the language barrier and she gives good blow jobs. The penetrative sex was not good. I would not repeat with her. 320 for the hour
Nice first review.
Thanks for the contribution.

Cherry review, we did the hh for 220. She used to be at PH (closed) where I last saw her.
Very pretty, slim in shape, pretty face, mm C's smooth kitty, if she was seen outside in civ clothes she would be a looker.
Cherry IMO is one of the prettiest looking spa girls. Face /body. Mid range height, nice legs and some curves. If she was dressed up at a club she would be a knockout.
Naked looks great too btw.
She has some english, not much but she does ok.
Personally, I enjoyed her a lot, shes sweet/demure and then becomes the horny girlfriend. A nice meet in her room with DFK, I think she liked or remembered me haha.
We did the table shower with the bbbj warmup.
In the bedroom, dfk, playing and making out , bbbj in 69 and her pussy very delicious, and she got wet/clit hard which is the green light to cover up and do the doggy . She has a nice tight pussy vag grip too. And we did the doggy standing and on the bed.
Bed in her room was low so I couldnt get a good standing mish angle so did the biblical mish position. Then I was ready and she took over and took off the cover and gave me bbbjcim, and very good hands on her too.
This was a hh session and we did the full 30min, then I went over for a shower after but it wasnt a problem, spa was pretty quiet.
In conclusion, shes a very pretty eye candy and gave a genuine fun sensual session for me.

Cherry review, we did the hh for 220. She used to be at PH (closed) where I last saw her.
Very pretty, slim in shape, pretty face, mm C's smooth kitty, if she was seen outside in civ clothes she would be a looker.
Cherry IMO is one of the prettiest looking spa girls. Face /body. Mid range height, nice legs and some curves. If she was dressed up at a club she would be a knockout.
Naked looks great too btw.
She has some english, not much but she does ok.
Personally, I enjoyed her a lot, shes sweet/demure and then becomes the horny girlfriend. A nice meet in her room with DFK, I think she liked or remembered me haha.
We did the table shower with the bbbj warmup.
In the bedroom, dfk, playing and making out , bbbj in 69 and her pussy very delicious, and she got wet/clit hard which is the green light to cover up and do the doggy . She has a nice tight pussy vag grip too. And we did the doggy standing and on the bed.
Bed in her room was low so I couldnt get a good standing mish angle so did the biblical mish position. Then I was ready and she took over and took off the cover and gave me bbbjcim, and very good hands on her too.
This was a hh session and we did the full 30min, then I went over for a shower after but it wasnt a problem, spa was pretty quiet.
In conclusion, shes a very pretty eye candy and gave a genuine fun sensual session for me.
The website says she is Asian mix. Any sense what her native language is ?

Rita.

Their website advertised her as Luna from other establishments and she had some good reviews so I scheduled an appointment. I went to her room and she was around the mid 20s, 5'2" or so, and very thin. Her face was not great but was nice. Her body was very hot and a big turn on. We DFK but her technique was not great which I assume is because of inexperience. She did not do a intro BBBJ and we went to for a quick shower.

We came back and got going. We DFK for a while and she went to do a BBBJ and BLS. Her BBBJ was not that great but her BLS was nice. After a few minutes she got tired and after a quick DFK I asked for RIM. She did RIM for 5 minutes but she did not go in deep and spent most of the time more doing BLS. I then had her lay down so I can face fuck her but she said she does not do DT. I said find and did not go in deep. After a few minutes of this she also got tired. Seeing that everything gets her tired I asked for the wrapper.

I went and did missionary fucking while DFK her for the next 30 minutes or so. After around 15 minutes it was clear she was not happy that I can go on for too long but the clock showed a lot of time. She complained that other customers do a TS for 30 minutes and that I cannot just fuck her for 30 minutes in a row but admitted that that one hour was what I paid for and I had a right to fuck her especially so much time left. I With around 7 minutes left on the clock I said if she was tired we can go to BBBJ and CIM and to my surprise she said yes. I figured she was so unhappy she would not do anything I said but she must not want to make a scene for her employers. Her BBBJ to CIM was actually very good and I blew a big load in her mouth after 1 minute or so. She did keep my sperm in her mouth for a while as she continued to suck me and finally spit it out.

I left with out leaving a tip mostly due to her attitude during the session. I will most likely not see her again unless it is for 30 minutes. It seems she gets tired easily and the best thing to do if you see her is to do a 30 minute session. Her body is very hot and she as a nice youthful look so if you like young thin spinners she is for you. My advice is to just go for 30 minutes since she gets tired easily and her frustration does show.

I agree about the 30min vs hour. With the gfe/show ID spas a 30min session at 200 or 220 is a good value for the services. For the hour sessions I go to regular spas that offer the same menu and get the massage too.

pokler

Power Bottom
Rita.

Their website advertised her as Luna from other establishments and she had some good reviews so I scheduled an appointment. I went to her room and she was around the mid 20s, 5'2" or so, and very thin. Her face was not great but was nice. Her body was very hot and a big turn on. We DFK but her technique was not great which I assume is because of inexperience. She did not do a intro BBBJ and we went to for a quick shower.

We came back and got going. We DFK for a while and she went to do a BBBJ and BLS. Her BBBJ was not that great but her BLS was nice. After a few minutes she got tired and after a quick DFK I asked for RIM. She did RIM for 5 minutes but she did not go in deep and spent most of the time more doing BLS. I then had her lay down so I can face fuck her but she said she does not do DT. I said find and did not go in deep. After a few minutes of this she also got tired. Seeing that everything gets her tired I asked for the wrapper.

I went and did missionary fucking while DFK her for the next 30 minutes or so. After around 15 minutes it was clear she was not happy that I can go on for too long but the clock showed a lot of time. She complained that other customers do a TS for 30 minutes and that I cannot just fuck her for 30 minutes in a row but admitted that that one hour was what I paid for and I had a right to fuck her especially so much time left. I With around 7 minutes left on the clock I said if she was tired we can go to BBBJ and CIM and to my surprise she said yes. I figured she was so unhappy she would not do anything I said but she must not want to make a scene for her employers. Her BBBJ to CIM was actually very good and I blew a big load in her mouth after 1 minute or so. She did keep my sperm in her mouth for a while as she continued to suck me and finally spit it out.

I left with out leaving a tip mostly due to her attitude during the session. I will most likely not see her again unless it is for 30 minutes. It seems she gets tired easily and the best thing to do if you see her is to do a 30 minute session. Her body is very hot and she as a nice youthful look so if you like young thin spinners she is for you. My advice is to just go for 30 minutes since she gets tired easily and her frustration does show.
I'm wondering if she's Luna from NYAF. I saw a Luna there who complained about almost everything. Even about fingering my ass!
Her pussy was perfect pink so I put up with it .
Did she have crooked teeth. If yes then it's her .

I'm wondering if she's Luna from NYAF. I saw a Luna there who complained about almost everything. Even about fingering my ass!
She is. The twitter account of bubble escort pretty much said so. Now you mention it her teeth was a bit crooked. Still very hot body.

I found there are some girls love/get off on fingering my ass. Helen for one. And yoyo at yy spa.

Status
Not open for further replies.