Brooklyn

Perhaps, it's a worthwhile effort after all. I just opened a new office in Sunset Park. Figured I'd scout out the area and found two places I'd like to check out. No reviews posted here on either place. One sounds iffy but the other has possibilities.

Once the office is settled down and ready for business, I'm on the prowl.

Just a teaser: 8th ave seems like little Chinatown. Can't wait to check out the area.

Last edited:
Just TOFTT, I have been out of the scene for a while already. Just had some business in Brooklyn today, after that, picked up a ST and going thru the ad. Some how this particular one just caught my eyes. On page D9 of thodays' ST "19yo Young and hot" "Brooklyn, top notch service" # ending 9717. Called, answered by a young girl speaking Mando, quoted $120. I was given an address on 58th between 7th and 8th Ave, and was told to call again once there . Got there, call again, was told to wait for them to open the door. Papa san(plain 50ish man) opened the door from a house across the street and signaled me in. up the stairs, was told to pick 1 of the 2 each in her own BR. Saw 1 that look fairly attractive , mid to late 20s Korean looking 1. Once inside her room, confirmed that she is Korean, nice fair skin, curly reddish brown long hair, enhanced 34D, stat seems to be about 34D-24-36. Looks pretty damn good and thought to be pretty damn good for the price(places usually advertise bold if they have Korean). English was not bad. Took me to standing shower in the tub, wash me down. Back to the room, 5 minutes of fake massage on my back(we know. Long Curly hair draping over me while massaging my back. She smell pretty nice, trimmed bush. On the flip, tongue bathed my nipples, sack and shaft a bit, got me at full standing and on with the hat. A bit of CBJ while she was trying to distance a bit from my touching, put on a bit of KY on the head, and CG, a few minutes later and told her to get into missh( she turned her head away to avoid being kissed the whole way), then switch to K9, and that was a nice full ass to look at and grab and busted a nut. Taook me to wash up. Was told her name was Kelly and she said that she used to worked on Canal as Sandy at a Korean place where clients were mostly Japanese and Korean. Was told customers at current location are 50% canto and 50% mando. Paid her and on the way out, I asked Papa san if the other 1 was Korean as well and was confirmed. Pap San said the next day will be Chinese mainlanders working. No GFE and she wasn't very into it, but at lease she was very pretty, nicely trimmed and smell really good. I knew that picking the hotter looking one would usually guarantee this kind of service. Good luck.

nice review krzy99. I haven't done much in 8ave for about 6 years. I had got caught in a LE raid. The place had a 2 call set up, and the police were still let in.

I'm not denying that there is some valuable information that can use some discussion here, and you're certainly a well respected and experienced UG member, but I have personally been told that threads like this are best started in the ISO section. It would be one thing if you listed/reviewed a number of providers that you have experienced and challenged others to do the same, but all you're doing is asking for information. I'm not saying UG readers shouldn't be encouraged to contribute, but feel this could be better accomplished by example.

kelly sounds like the sandy from B1 for those who remember her/are interested. she is very pretty. and she's a sweet girl if you click with her...although that was some years ago before she got a more glamorous look and the understanding that she is hot. would be great if a girl could acquire that *hot* factor without the 'i'm gods gift to men' attitude along with it. but if it is her...she's a good pick

wow MM what a blast from the past. 6 years ago...how fast did they go.

fyi, to not stray too far off topic...i hear there is a lot going on in brooklyn these days. as much as flushing easy. in fact most 10-day tour girls do a stint in flushing, then another in brooklyn, before heading on to other cities. i'd stumbled into a few real nice ones girl-following about a year ago.

unfortunately i dont have specifics, as i dont really get out much anymore (due to a wonderful k-gf :) ) and generally the girls wont give me specifics on places unless i'm going to see them there imminently...

You guys are all welcome. I try to share the info whenever I could although it doesn't happen often.
Brucelee, I tried and thak you.
Nab, I could feel that Kenlly might have that attitude or I just didn't click with her. In case if the is the Sandy from B1, I couldn't tell when she might be at the location again as Papa san said that the next day would be CHinese girl(or girls) from mainland.
So good luck to those who will try and hope that you are lucky enough to run into Kelly.

nab, you are a lucky son of a gun! ;-)
Wanna let us in to how you achieve that? or are we not as charming as you are ;-)
I would like to find me self a nice K-gf too!

Oh I see se B1. Yes, I knew it as the "other" name because I started mongering later when they were at the other location at 365C. So what did B1 mean??

And yes I want a K gf also. I wonder if rimming would be standard.. hehehe

Last edited: