Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

I look foward to seeing her yoga pants laying on the floor, next to the bed......
When it happens please be very informative as how she looks. It isn't looking good that I will be able to see her as originally planned. But I still have time and maybe something will changed. Meantime, I would love to hear from others who have experienced this amazing site.

Seened her recently. Took the ss like i usually do . sexy lil thang opens up the door in a small tight dress and gives me a hug and a kiss and starts grinding on me. Get undress as she lays down at the edge of the bed i go down on her. Taste nice and fresh. Tells me to get on the bed so she can taste me, proceeds to give me a nice bj as im rubbing her as i tell her let me taste that pussy again so we 69 a bit then throws on a cover and starts riding me reverse cow girl. I start pounding away cause shes not blocking with her fingers yet lol but it only last a few min till she does lol but by then ive already blown in the bag. Quick clean up n small chit chat and i put the 120 on the table and was out the door. . shes good for seeing at least twice a month, seems more exciting that way. She's on my list of regulars so i would repeat. Only thing that sucked was her room reeeeeeked like weed lol. So if you dont want it clinging to your clothes bring extra or cologne

Seened her recently. Took the ss like i usually do . sexy lil thang opens up the door in a small tight dress and gives me a hug and a kiss and starts grinding on me. Get undress as she lays down at the edge of the bed i go down on her. Taste nice and fresh. Tells me to get on the bed so she can taste me, proceeds to give me a nice bj as im rubbing her as i tell her let me taste that pussy again so we 69 a bit then throws on a cover and starts riding me reverse cow girl. I start pounding away cause shes not blocking with her fingers yet lol but it only last a few min till she does lol but by then ive already blown in the bag. Quick clean up n small chit chat and i put the 120 on the table and was out the door. . shes good for seeing at least twice a month, seems more exciting that way. She's on my list of regulars so i would repeat. Only thing that sucked was her room reeeeeeked like weed lol. So if you dont want it clinging to your clothes bring extra or cologne
Thanks Gold.... She is still on my short list ....

What are her rates again?

Thanks Gold. And still Mon Fri Saturday?
Sorry to say that her schedule has changed. She is no longer available on Saturday's. I haven't had the chance to write my review of my last encounter with this lavish seductive leopard who entertained me wearing Yoga Pants with a matching mesh top. Her "ass" looked spectacular. I am hoping to convince her to wear even sexier tighter Yoga Pants. She always aims to please so I think she will acquiesce.

Sorry to say that her schedule has changed. She is no longer available on Saturday's. I haven't had the chance to write my review of my last encounter with this lavish seductive leopard who entertained me wearing Yoga Pants with a matching mesh top. Her "ass" looked spectacular. I am hoping to convince her to wear even sexier tighter Yoga Pants. She always aims to please so I think she will acquiesce.
Ahhhh the infamous yoga pants

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Haven’t had the time to get to this. Saw Brandy recently. We actually talked about the parking lot thing and she did say she would never leave someone waiting since she knows everyone has some kind of schedule.
She opened the door in a black dress which accentuated her curves and forgot to cover her breasts which were popping out the top. Big hug nice peck on mouth and she waited patiently while I used the bathroom. As soon as I came out LFK immediately, turned her ass to me and put one leg up on the bed to make sure I got the proper view.
Raised up her dress and licked her thighs while I told her I needed to undress. Dropped clothes and turned to find her in matching black bra and thong. It had been a long time and I had forgotten how incredibly sexy her body was. Pulled her thong aside and drove my tongue as far into her pussy as I could reach which earned me a nice delightful squeal.
Onto the bed, more LFK and she seemed very happy at my full staff. Panties off and she swung for 69 which allowed me access to both holes. Just an FYI no fingers in either but she welcomes your tongue. Feasted on her for maybe 10 mins while she sucked licked and spit on my dick. When she snuck the condom on was a mystery as I never felt it.
Finally told her I needed to fuck and she slid down for some amazing RCG. Gently at first then took my whole dick inside and started to move on me. I begged after a few for her tits and her mouth so she swung around and I had both her nipples in my mouth until I exploded in the bag. As I was cumming she reached back and rubbed my balls begging for every drop.
I had forgotten how really dirty she can be during sex and it was quite a turn on for me. She cleaned me up nicely then sat on the bed touching my stomach and thighs as we chatted. At one point little Wiggs started twitching and she jokingly covered me with a wet nap and said “back to sleep”.
I didn’t take enough time to allow for full catching up but won’t make that mistake again. As I started to get up I asked for one last kiss which went from a peck on the lips to dfk and i could absolutely could have gone for round two.
Cost was 150 for half. She still does 200 for the hour.
Great session. For those who know her she is one sexy little minx with for me a smokin hot body legs and ass to swallow me. For those on the fence you won’t be disappointed.
Oh and don’t bother copying this review and sending it to her she is well aware of the site. Try her or not it’s up to you and I don’t give a fuck whether you do or not.

How long has she known about yoga pants? I mentioned them before and she had no idea what I was talking about. I called them both leggings and yoga pants but no luck.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Forgot to add. She may be changing days again and quite possibly reducing her schedule to one day. If you haven’t yet seen her you may want to give her a try because my sense is if she goes to one day a week she be absolutely booked solid.
Also her phone rang several times during our session including once as I was dressing to leave. I asked if she wanted to answer and she said absolutely not it’s your time until you’re out the door. Nice touch.