Brandy 908-937-1607 Jericho MILF-ish Latina

It sounds like you fell in love. And where upset she couldn't or wouldn't open herself up more to you.
Our love for each other was out of friendship, not true love, walk down the aisle love. Two people who really enjoyed talking to one another more than any bedroom action. She knew shortly after our last encounter that I wouldn't be seeing her anymore other than as friends, talking friends. The bedroom situation solidified our feelings of being just friends and nothing more. If everyone knew the whole story, most would understand the dynamics of our friendship and why we could be nothing more than just that friends.

I will add that the Watchmaker definitely talks or texts Brandy as the word Blackmail was often texted and told to me during her crazy moments. When I asked her what she meant by this, she wouldn't explain herself and then go off on something else.

Hey billyS, she is a nice women, very pretty in my opinion, if you are a boob guy you may be disappointed since she isn't large breasted, but she is all natural and proportionately sized for her body frame which was a plus in my book. If you're a butt guy you will like her a lot. She is GFE if you like this and is probably one of the hottest dressed girls I have seen. Everything after that is subjective to your own individual tastes.

Brandy knows I have someone else in my life, NOT anyone in this profession that makes me happy. She vacillated when she first heard this from I am so happy for you, to I hope she cheats on you like you cheated on me. Brandy and I haven't seen each other in 4 months. We text each other occasionally but like previously mentioned it has lessen with the passing of time. I do wish her well with her education and wherever life brings her.

This is for you Mr. Wiggley (Lol)!! For those of you who are sitting on the fence thinking about whether or not you should give her a call. IMO you should call and give her chance. Who knows she might be worthy of going your to do list more than just once. Hey Mr. Wiggley, I have nothing to gain from this. I am just letting my fellow mongers know that she might be a good fit for those interested in taking the plunge. Good luck to ALL!!!

I appreciate everyone weighing in on this and offering some advice. My head is actually in a very good place. I have been thinking that maybe Banacek is right in that it might be best to let sleeping dogs lie. In hindsight Brandy and I were very good friends, not lovers as we both had thought at one time or another. She shared a lot of things with me over the years and I was there to help her emotionally when she needed it most. I will keep her secrets to myself and not share them with others after all I really don't want to hurt her.

I will share my last experience with Brandy. She and I have been expressing our feelings for one another over several months. Before scheduling a date I had shared with her that the feeling we have for one another I have certain expectations. I didn't want to be with Brandy but I wanted to be with ...... She wanted this too and we spoke about what both of us wanted to experience during our date. Driving over to see her we were both a little nervous me more than her and we were anxious for this date. When I knocked on her door, she opened it standing behind it. I was disappointed at first because well this is what she does for everyone. Well I guess she wanted to surprise me with what she was wearing. She never disappoints as she always dresses impeccably and some of her outfits were for my eyes only. This particular day she wore something that I was the first one seeing her in and she looked amazing. (ie: On another day, when I was hurt she wore a sexy nurses uniform for me, that she said was for my eyes only and she would never wear for anyone but me. She did these things for me which is always a nice touch.) We hugged one another, kissing and talking frequently while also caressing each other. We always talked a lot which we both enjoyed. Mentally things were moving in the way we both wanted and planned. Then she unfortunately resorted to Brandy and started to do her grinding dance, which I didn't want because quite honestly it was fake shit and this is what she does with all her boyfriends. I tried switching things up but many of her movements was that of Brandy and not herself as we both talked about. The entire date was not going the way we wanted, the way we spoke about. I was so disinterested that I faked a leg cramp just to end things. She wanted to help me finish but she was acting as Brandy and not herself. I was not interested. We were quiet towards one another as we got dressed. She was at least concerned about my leg. I walked her out to her car and we both drove off.

A few days had passed before we spoke about this encounter. The conversation needless to say didn't go very well. I basically told her that she wasn't herself like she said she wanted to be but rather continued to be Brandy by putting out a performance that really sucked. In the subsequent weeks that followed ,on more than one occasion I told her that I will never see Brandy again. I told her if she can't be herself in the bedroom, then I wanted nothing to do with her sexually again. Unfortunately for us our friendship slowly but surely deteriorated. She had asked me to come by and visit her but I told her that I have no need to see her. She took that to mean that I have no interest to see her other than to fuck her which only made her more hostile towards me. I told her that we can talk over the phone or text one another. I don't have to physically see her, besides I have no interest in fucking Brandy. We just continue throwing digs at one another which doesn't bode well in having any meaningful relationship.

Hey Mr. Wiggley, I am no shill. The reason I still pump her up is because honestly she is a very good provider. She is not for me and maybe we are not right for each other. Depending on what guys are searching for whether they are looking for GFE experience, great legs, no enhancements, always dresses to the nines, very nice body and bbbj to boot, she might be for you. If these things are of interest, she might be able to satisfy you.

For now, I am happy not seeing Brandy and in all honesty I will not see her again. If she wants to be herself, then just maybe we can see one another again. For now, I think Brandy is okay with this outcome as for..... she is still trying to wrap her head around these changes.
I don’t get the perspective of this......
Am I alone?

I don’t get the perspective of this......
Am I alone?
Relationships are complicated. Throw in a so-called taboo and an uncharted territory and it's impossible atop already being normally hard. There is the oft touted well don't do that but sometimes we still do. You don't know who is lying, who is acting, who never really mean what, etc. stuff that can come up normally anyway but with a whole new dimension here. And it can be incremental and on and off. You're open minded but no longer quite NSA. As such, both sides start not knowing what to do and often an effect is blaming each other and a whole bunch of other things. Assman has my total respect on this.

Dude you sound obsessed with her. If you are not intersted move on and stop whining. You are ruining business for her. You might think that you are bumping up her business by complimenting her skills and such but you are ruining it for her and others. Like why would a customer see a provider who has anothet customer obssesed with her and telling everyone about their “relationship” in a public forum. Sure relationships are complicated but providing fake love is her business and expecting thats not routine or special feom her is impossible considering that she runs her business while the doors are closed. Just let go and move on

Definitely not hooker Brandy. She calls everyone who sees her, her boyfriend. That being said, I wanted to be a very important person in her life, not by her definition a boyfriend. In all honesty I don't know how serious I could be with someone who sleeps with many guys. As well as we knew each other, before she and I would even consider bbfs, we would both need to be tested so that we know that both of us are clean. That is one area we wouldn't just take each others word.

Hey Mr.Wiggley, I am disappointed if you think I am a shill. As for Brandy whether she is working or not I honestly don't know. I only know that she works Monday's and Thursday's and since this is Tuesday I would assume she isn't working. Someone would need to call her to confirm her schedule for this week. Did you call her Mr. Wiggley?
People on this board need to stop thinking they mean anything to these girls, if they really liked you they wouldn't charge you. You are not special to them, even if they tell you that. It's a business, they tell you what will keep you loyal.

Our love for each other was out of friendship, not true love, walk down the aisle love. Two people who really enjoyed talking to one another more than any bedroom action. She knew shortly after our last encounter that I wouldn't be seeing her anymore other than as friends, talking friends. The bedroom situation solidified our feelings of being just friends and nothing more. If everyone knew the whole story, most would understand the dynamics of our friendship and why we could be nothing more than just that friends.

I will add that the Watchmaker definitely talks or texts Brandy as the word Blackmail was often texted and told to me during her crazy moments. When I asked her what she meant by this, she wouldn't explain herself and then go off on something else.

Hey billyS, she is a nice women, very pretty in my opinion, if you are a boob guy you may be disappointed since she isn't large breasted, but she is all natural and proportionately sized for her body frame which was a plus in my book. If you're a butt guy you will like her a lot. She is GFE if you like this and is probably one of the hottest dressed girls I have seen. Everything after that is subjective to your own individual tastes.

Brandy knows I have someone else in my life, NOT anyone in this profession that makes me happy. She vacillated when she first heard this from I am so happy for you, to I hope she cheats on you like you cheated on me. Brandy and I haven't seen each other in 4 months. We text each other occasionally but like previously mentioned it has lessen with the passing of time. I do wish her well with her education and wherever life brings her.

This is for you Mr. Wiggley (Lol)!! For those of you who are sitting on the fence thinking about whether or not you should give her a call. IMO you should call and give her chance. Who knows she might be worthy of going your to do list more than just once. Hey Mr. Wiggley, I have nothing to gain from this. I am just letting my fellow mongers know that she might be a good fit for those interested in taking the plunge. Good luck to ALL!!!
There was no love for you on her end, stop the soap opera bullshit. You sound pathetic.

People on this board need to stop thinking they mean anything to these girls, if they really liked you they wouldn't charge you. You are not special to them, even if they tell you that. It's a business, they tell you what will keep you loyal.
Agreed. There are some providers - I would number Brandy, Mandy, and Sophia among them - who do seem to genuinely love their time with their clients on a sexual basis and maybe even a personal basis with the right individual. But to think that any of them are or are going to be in love with any of us is a fantasy.

I guess she must have really liked me because I NEVER had to pay!!! Maybe there was love on her end after all. Again no one other than Brandy and I knew of our relationship. I am not going to get into any pissing match with those on this thread because quite frankly your opinions about me and this situation no longer matters.

Thanks h50, hopefully I still have your respect despite having to stoop to the levels of these ill conceived commentators.

Tell that to your wife or gf tonight when you come home and tell her you quit your job and are not getting another one ever. Heck, don't quit, let her do it. Go on, test the love.

I guess she must have really liked me because I NEVER had to pay!!! Maybe there was love on her end after all. Again no one other than Brandy and I knew of our relationship. I am not going to get into any pissing match with those on this thread because quite frankly your opinions about me and this situation no longer matters.

Thanks h50, hopefully I still have your respect despite having to stoop to the levels of these ill conceived commentators.

This i said before on an SA thread. No one knows the relationship you have with any Woman but you and that Woman. If you didnt pay she minimum had good to strong feelings for you.

Dude you sound obsessed with her. If you are not intersted move on and stop whining. You are ruining business for her. You might think that you are bumping up her business by complimenting her skills and such but you are ruining it for her and others. Like why would a customer see a provider who has anothet customer obssesed with her and telling everyone about their “relationship” in a public forum. Sure relationships are complicated but providing fake love is her business and expecting thats not routine or special feom her is impossible considering that she runs her business while the doors are closed. Just let go and move on
thanks for the input and I agree with you 100% now let’s move onto the reviews

According to her and I quote ...”THATS TOTAL BULL SHIT” !
You need to stop and move on -

According to her and I quote ...”THATS TOTAL BULL SHIT” !
You need to stop and move on -
I would expect her to say that. Why would she want to admit to giving it all up for love? That might make other guys wondering if they could swing that same deal.
This is a classic he said/she said. No way for us to know the truth, as another comment points out.

I would expect her to say that. Why would she want to admit to giving it all up for love? That might make other guys wondering if they could swing that same deal.
This is a classic he said/she said. No way for us to know the truth, as another comment points out.
Yes , I would agree but she was adamant that it’s just a f’n business to her and people get carried away with thinking anything different , She said no ones going to “Blackmail me for anything free” , “All these bs reviews were fake as shit” “And that old mother ducker who goes around promoting girls with his bs stories and wants free shit ,it don’t work that way”

She said anybody who really knows me knows the truth and Ill tell them all about his bull shit”

I told her she should come on here and advertise yourself , not stay behind the scenes so shit like this would not happen -

She said I’m too young and don’t understand the bs of this Business -HaHaHa

I have been away from the hobby for a few years for various reasons, but decided to jump back in (temporarily?) for some much needed release.

I spent a half hour with Brandy last week and it was exactly what I wanted. And pretty much exactly what it was like the 4 or 5 times we hung out a few years ago. She was dressed in a sexy tight little dress. She was clean and smelled like the shower and other than her hair, she looked exactly the same. We made out passionately as she grinded against me. She undressed herself and me. More dkf while we touched each other. She gave me a very good bbbj on the bed while I explored her body. Rubber on, and then several positions of my choosing (reverse cowboy, regular cowboy and doggie). And then I happily blew into the bag. She cleaned me up, we chatted a bit and I was off.

And best of all, she did not leave me waiting in the lot at all! I guess, as reported on this thread, things are slow so double booking isn’t as bad?

I am finally getting to write the review after the no name in another thread told me not to contact her. Good advice.
I did not see UG for a while and when I thought about Brandy the search came up with the new url. I got her number and called. Made an appointment for last Thursday at noon. I was able to make it there early called and she said come on up. It’s only the 2ndtime I’ve seen her but always at the same hotel.
The room was one off but no waiting in the lot.She opened the other number door wearing stilettos and a tight shiny leathery looking dress. Also her hair had blonde high lights and a lot longer than what I remembered. But still what an ass. As soon as I got in no LE check she devoured my toung and had her hands all over me. She was grinding against me and moaning ever so sexy. I called her a firecracker and she said ok then I’ll make you explode. I could not get her clothes or my clothes off fast enough. But once off I sat down on the bed And she kneeled in front of me. I went for the two times option for 200 so I didn’t care if the first one was fast. She had a new condom under the sheet she un wrapped it and did the mouth trick with me. She is a sexy cock sucker. Licking tonguing and sucking and those sexy moans. That went on for about 5 minutes until I almost busted. I said I had to fuck her. She got up and straddled me facing me. It felt great. Did that for about two minutes and changed to doggy so it would break the routine before coming. That was a mistake. She bent over a bit then got up and put one foot on the bed while I was behind her. Then she started to thrust on me. I had to think of anything else than how good that felt.That went on for about a minute also with the please baby give it to me. She then put her foot down arched her back cupped the back of my head while looking in my eyes and we were both pumping in unison. I told her I was going to cum and let’s do it slowly. I think it was then where I really felt her inside muscles
Close on me. I pushed in as far and as deep as I could and I started to nut. I did explode pulled back and stopped pushed back in again and exploded again. I think it was like 6 explosions that I really haven’t felt like that in a long time.
So first round was maybe 12 minutes but action packed. We rested for about 5 minutes and she asked if I would like to try again. Of course the answer was yes. She covers me again and sucked and sucked and sucked. I am no youngster but I could not get hard enough in the short time to fuck her again. Even though she sucked my cock for 15 minutes straight. What a trooper .I asked her to finish me by hand which she did. Of course it was a slow sensual hand job. She got the job done I thanked her got dressed and left 45 minutes later with a smile on my face

billyS

Reign of Terror
Confusing review. At times it seemed like you were going to tell us something bad but overall it seems like you had a great time.
I am finally getting to write the review after the no name in another thread told me not to contact her. Good advice.

Did that for about two minutes and changed to doggy so it would break the routine before coming. That was a mistake. She bent over a bit then got up and put one foot on the bed while I was behind her.
Why was that a big mistake?
No name said not to contact her and that was good advice?