Body2See

Status
Not open for further replies.
HN...

how long have you been reading the boards? if it's more than 6-8 months than your playing games here or your incredibly stupid. sorry but thats the only thing i can say. it's been written all over tbd (your favorite board?) since last november till now. at least a hundred different posts, threads, mentions ect..

if you've been here for only a short time than let me explain.....

tommy.... tommy's been searching for B2S on tbd. go look it's there. then he posted her old name which she prefers not to use nor have posted....we're all clear on that right...she did change it for a reason....duh! so he had a bad time all around over a year ago. so why is he looking for that lousy provider now, a year later...ask yourself that.

next....theres this provider who i don't think i have to name (unless we're really playing stupid). she posts on tbd quite regularly. she also likes to slam other providers in her area for no good reason. she also made a threat towards another provider right here on UG. some of you might not have taken it that way but the girl it was directed to absolutely took it that way. and she is the one who counts. (am i making this stuff up?) well perhaps i am...

but....

why not look for yourself right here on UG (it's here) then look on tbd ny about two maybe three weeks ago and see if she's making accusations against some un-named provider (if it wasn't deleted, then i'm sure someone here saw it anyway). thats the most recent... find that, read it, admit i'm right and i'll show you to lots more fun stuff.

i don't want to attack this girl but she's retired a few too many providers and when you all bitch about there being no one left on LI......well don't say ozzy didn't tell you.

you and people like wsb wanted to come here and bust my f*cking balls, and try and make believe that this shit didn't happen? i wasn't going to post any more in this thread.... but my pal wsb just couldn't let go...so here i am having to explain it like i'm talking to children.

now were all gonna have some fun, my way.

as for wsb... he's got a bug up his ass for me for a year now. everywhere i go he's up my ass. search just this board and he's up my ass at least a half dozen times. jag maybe more. he doesn't even believe his own posts (he can't because he's smarter than that) he so hung up on attacking me. at this point they're like bb's against a kevlar vest. and i may be stupid (there you can quote me again, enjoy) but i'd never pay $30 or $40 for a plate of tuna fish nor $$$ for a bottle of fuckin 18 yr old scotch.....or was it 15 yr old? 20 yrs was no good right? just so i could tell everyone what a connoisseur i am.

this board is about this hobby/business of which i've never seen you utter a single post that was relevant to this thing we're all here for.

so you know what...when you have something relevant to this hobby to add to this board i'll shut my mouth....

till then EAT ME!

muitos bisous xoxo
:)zzy

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-11-2001 at 03:26 AM]

re: tommy

Same thing I asked before and, sidestepping everything else for the moment, sinks whatever else he says about her.

But pointing this out qualifies as holding an online grudge now?

check out "details not originally included" post

Originally posted by jmp
Humble, but aren't you and I just as guilty of defending Alex when someone was complaining about the fact that she needed to keep her bra on during a session because of her injuries?

While I had mentioned it in my initial review, you chose not to, then immediately defended her, stating that the session was so good that it didn't matter, when he said that had he known that in advance he would have waited.

Likewise, I (and I'm sure others) have refrained from mentioning things publicly after having a nice, but not stellar experience with a lady who has generally received good reviews on this and other boards.

I have a feeling that those of us who would go out of our way to defend a lady are the same ones who are less likely to give a negative review of a lady who is generally well received.

Just my 2 cents.
Hi JMP

I would respectfully disagree with a couple of key statements you've made here.

If you go back and look at my response to the critical post about Alex, you will see that I first apologized for not mentioning info that some might have felt was highly relevant. I then went on to say that for me it wasn't really important. This is not "defending her" as far as I can see. In fact, while I was composing the first review, the whole bra thing never entered my mind. If it had, I probably would have mentioned it. So, your statement that I "chose not to" mention this is not accurate.

On the other hand, I have in fact posted non-positive reviews of ladies that I neither new to be favored or not favored on these boards. This is easily verifiable.

As for the fellow who complained about the missing info in my post, he ultimately told us that he liked Alex on the whole and was just a little unhappy about what he thought was an ommission, intentional or not, of important information.

I viewed that whole thread as educational and will definitely keep in mind the idea that I should try and expand my comments to cover some basic things that might be important to others, but not necessarily to me. I have in fact done this in other ways in the past.

Thanks for your input.

This is probably a waste of my time, but...

Originally posted by Ozzy
HN...

how long have you been reading the boards? if it's more than 6-8 months than your playing games here or your incredibly stupid. sorry but thats the only thing i can say. it's been written all over tbd (your favorite board?) since last november till now. at least a hundred different posts, threads, mentions ect..

if you've been here for only a short time than let me explain.....

<HUGE snip>

this board is about this hobby/business of which i've never seen you utter a single post that was relevant to this thing we're all here for.

so you know what...when you have something relevant to this hobby to add to this board i'll shut my mouth....

till then EAT ME!

muitos bisous xoxo
:)zzy

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-11-2001 at 03:26 AM]
Life is too short to spend it frivolously. I will simply say that you, sir, are extraordinary. Your congnition is of rare form. I won't pretend to understand you, but I do perceive you as dangerous, to yourself and others.

Your ability to weave such a byzantine tapestry of deception, conspiracy and outrage is truly impressive and truly disturbing. I don't doubt that there are bits of truth in your rantings, but it is so occluded by the extraneous noise that it has become meaningless.

I don't honestly think it serves any good purpose to continue this exchange.

i gave you what you wanted but you refuse to look at the truth...

you wasted my time.

you asked for proof... i gave you some. if you choose not to look at it or except it.... then shut the fuck up already.

THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT!

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-11-2001 at 11:40 AM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Ok, more talking about talking.

There's another thread where you guys are already bashing eachother over the head, so we don't need this one two. Anyone else who wants to leap on that pile, I'm sure you can find the fire from the smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.