Body2See

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm impressed with B2S credentials. I just got to meet this fox. I'm trying to make arrangements to see B2S during her Feeling Frisky 2 sessions. I want to make a good impression with this extraordinary woman. Anyone seen her and care to commet. Thx.

[Edited by rodpeters2001 on 07-07-2001 at 06:20 PM]

Response to RodPeters

RodPeters,

I can tell you from personal experience-Body2See is simply wonderful. I agree with Ozzy, it would be wise to conserve your energy until then.

b2s visit

Many times it has been said, treat a provider right and you will be rewarded. This lady is not only the best provider I have ever seen but one of the finest people I've had the pleasure of spending time with.

She is well worth your time. Enjoy!!!!!

Ohio

The Best

I'm currently going through a life style change and decided to have lunch with Body2See. I was a bit nervous at first, but she totally put me at ease. She genuinely listened to my problems and offered to help me work them out. She always put me first. She always made sure it was about me rather than her. I sort of like felt selfish, but that's the way she wanted it. I thinks she's an intelligent, warm and compasionate person who's a great conversationalist. She's a real gem that should not be missed.

Originally posted by Ozzy
look at a thread called "bait and switch" for a link to her pics.
How often do you get to use the phrase "bait and switch" when referring to pictures you know to be accurate? ;)

Satisfy

If you want to spend company with the BEST then Body2see should not be missed. She will satisfy your mind, your body and your soul all at once. In my humble opinion there is no better.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by jmp
Originally posted by Ozzy
look at a thread called "bait and switch" for a link to her pics.
How often do you get to use the phrase "bait and switch" when referring to pictures you know to be accurate? ;)
I think what "bait and switch" refers to is, if you choose that provider based on the picture, you will receive something quite different, because B2C does not work for them. In other words, yes, the picture is accurate, but no, you will not get that person. Hope this helps.
take care HP

Tommy, you're the only person I can remember saying anything negative about this girl. You are entitled to your own opinion. I guess that's why some products are listed as 99% effective or 99.44% pure.

BLONDIE?

val, shauna, dawn.......i can understand, but blondie?

thats gotta be a joke!

not for nothin but, right now.....B2S is probably the best in NY.......PERIOD.

although i've yet to meet dawn (and i think she belongs on this list), i can honestly tell you that along with gabriela...B2S is maybe the nicest person i've met in this business.

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-08-2001 at 10:02 AM]

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
Tommy - MAybe you're just confused and...

Tommy - MAybe you're just confused and you think you saw the girl that we're talking about - but, you actually saw someone else ?

Did the girl have dark curly hair ? ;)

That could be the only reason that you had a less than stellar experience..... :)

Re: Bad Experience

Originally posted by tommyf117
Saw B2S as Brenda Love last year at Hollywood. It had a bad experience all around. Think there are better on LI lke Blondy.
I find this hard to believe. I have seen her numerous times and have never had a bad experience. B2S and Blondy are not in the same league.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
While I would have to agree that the words "bad experience" and "Brenda" are incongruous, in a hobby whereYMMV is an accepted axiom, is it impossible that tommyf117 did not have a good time? Perhaps he would be willing to flesh out the details of his "bad experience". Ultimately, I think MrNY's theory is probably the best guess so far.
take care HP

As a provider there are some men that I don't click with. This could be due to body odor, extreme obesity, or even jealousy. Yes men are in fact sometimes jealous. I can't kiss someone that has an unsavory taste in his mouth as to me he is gonna have an unsavory taste when I go down and say hello to mrHeRules!

I have never read anything or spoken with any client that was not pleased with B2S therefore, I am certain there is more to this booking than you are revealing. Why is this coming out now? Your letting this manafest for this period of time makes Me<my opinion> feel you are not happy for her new happiness she has found.

Sincerely,
candie
xx

everyone is entitled to an off day and anyone could be the recipient of that off day.....

but no matter how off a day he's having......michael jordan will always beat any one of us in a game of one on one.

assman has it right....(blondie/B2S) they're not in the same league...shit, they're not even in the same sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.