Body2See

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too good to be true

Frankly, I seldom see a provider unless she has received at least one bad review. If every review out there makes her out to be some sort of Goddess, I'm less likely to believe any of them.

You guys are just sad. You employ the same thuggery that you complain about on TBD to shout-down someone with whom you disagree so that you can appear chivalrous in front of a provider who you would like to impress. You have no idea who this person is, but there is never any shortage of conspriracy theories among this group. Rod and Monk seem to be the only two people in this thread who strike me as acting in any way reasonable.

--WSB

P.S. to Rod --

Yes, this is the Brenda fan club, so don't expect any sort of objective info.

wsb....

have you ever said a single positive thing on this board. all YOU do is jump on once a month to tell people how inferior they are to you. i've said a lot of positive things on this board and a lot of negative things. you take the good with the bad. why don't you set an example for all us sad guys and show us how to say something positive for once.

i'm sure YOUR fan club is giving you a standing ovation right about now. congratulations you managed to once again say what they've been dying to but couldn't.

and this isn't like big dog, because if anyone else would have voiced an opposing opinion, their posts wouldn't have been edited or deleted.

oh and i don't need to impress anyone. remember i eat at white castle and drink ripple at $3 a bottle.

have a nice day
:)z

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-09-2001 at 09:41 PM]

Farewell

Thanks for the opportunity to post, but I think I'll say farewell for now. I thought that by just asking a simple question about Body2See that I would get some comments both positive and negative. I expected that.. However, what I did not expect is the in-fighting that has transpired over this one thread. I do not want to be the cause of such hostility.

A good friend of mine recommeded me to this board. He also recommended contacting Body2See. I know what his opinion of her is, but I just wanted to gather other opinions. I'm new to message boards and thought that I could make a positive contribution because I have been a hobbyist for over 20 years. I have travelled all over the world on business and have seen my fair share of women. To say I have seen it all is putting it midly. Believe it or not, what's new in the sex business is listed as part of my job description. I just got hooked myself. As with any chat site or message board, the differing opinions always seems to lead to someone or some group getting upset. I thought this site was different.

I have sent Body2See an apology privately to thank her for her consideration and the reason why I have decided to stay with Mademoiselle for now. I didn't what to leave Body2See hanging after exchanging e-mails. I really don't know her, but I thought it was the classy thing to do.

Good luck to everyone.

Rod

[Edited by rodpeters2001 on 07-09-2001 at 06:28 PM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Rod,
Well, I composed a post in the office, but just as I was hiiting "enter" the fucking network went down. It had said "no one here wants to see you go", but I guess I'd look pretty stupid posting that now.

The rest of what it said was along the lines of..."I think that both sides went a little over the top too, but there is a goodly amount of 'history' here which can not be changed. Whenever you step into an existing 'club', you run the risk of bringing up some 'hot button' subject and all hell breaks loose, and you wonder 'all I asked was a simple little question???'. Every board has them, and some even spill over to other boards ( like yelling "Janelle" in a crowded theater )."

At least you didn't say "Niagra Falls".

the thing is...

his question was answered....10 people gave positive remarks for her and one person gave a negative remark.

i could be totally stupid but, isn't that the answer to your question.

you can ask it again and do it on another board, but you will probably get the same or similar results.

unlike the presidential election, there is no recount needed here. if you don't like the results than maybe you should go someplace where the votes fall the way you want.

dearest ozzy

i am so totally flattered that you would include me in such excellent company as BL and Val and shauna.. wow all i can say is that i am so completely flattered that you spoke of me not having actually met me.. you must have heard some excellent rumors.. perhaps we will meet one day and exchange a drink and a hug..
I am sending you hugz from no mans land...
you are a sweetheart maybe i should send you a pic with my actual face lol grin wink... touche'

hugzzzz LIDAWN
Lurking and luvin it..

dawn...

no rumors.....i don't always need to meet someone to know the type of person they are. i've read enough *from you* to know.

candie...

your welcome.

Ozzy, you eat at White Castle too? Wow! I thought it was just me. Can't drink the ripple though, gotta have that Mad Dog 20/20.

Dawn...Hugs and Drinks? Hmmmmm, sounds good!

Bill & Ozzy

Please do not ever mention White Castle Again. I am on my way there. I salute the power of persuassion. On the way back I will stop at the drug store for some pepto bismol

hey although ...

candie was not mentioned (i am sure it was in error..).
She is one of my all time favorites herself....... i will speak to you shortly
Hugzz
when a fav gentleman of mine asked what he could get for me.. i said
Candy and he did giddiup..

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: hey although ...

Originally posted by LIDAWN
candie was not mentioned (i am sure it was in error..).
She is one of my all time favorites herself....... i will speak to you shortly
Hugzz
when a fav gentleman of mine asked what he could get for me.. i said
Candy and he did giddiup..

I want my Altoids back!!!

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Originally posted by slinkybender
Rod,
Well, I composed a post in the office, but just as I was hiiting "enter" the fucking network went down. It had said "no one here wants to see you go", but I guess I'd look pretty stupid posting that now.

The rest of what it said was along the lines of..."I think that both sides went a little over the top too, but there is a goodly amount of 'history' here which can not be changed. Whenever you step into an existing 'club', you run the risk of bringing up some 'hot button' subject and all hell breaks loose, and you wonder 'all I asked was a simple little question???'. Every board has them, and some even spill over to other boards ( like yelling "Janelle" in a crowded theater )."

At least you didn't say "Niagra Falls".
NIAGRA FALLS!!- Slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch- Excellent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.